It was amazing......

what about you??????

:D

Corpse
05-26-2006, 08:30 AM
Less Than Jake in April. Was amazing.

wheelchairman
05-26-2006, 08:34 AM
Must be, Magtens Korridor a month ago or so.

no_way
05-26-2006, 08:36 AM
hoho, "Juanes", don't know if you've ever heard about this... I think it's a colombian singer. His totally into POP, and it's actually the kind of pop I do not like, but he's really hot and I was invited, so...

Endymion
05-26-2006, 08:42 AM
dr. doctor and repeat repeat, a couple weeks ago a couple weeks ago.

Lars
05-26-2006, 08:47 AM
65daysofstatic last night.

ofsmurfsandpixies
05-26-2006, 08:49 AM
Oasis or Kasabian or foos-cant remember which one was first

Andy
05-26-2006, 09:07 AM
Last signed band: (EDIT) I completely forgot, I saw SiKth around Feb/March time. Was a great show.

Unsigned: BlakFish, when my band played with them on May 5th.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
05-26-2006, 09:11 AM
Lokal metal band called Megalomania 999. It was really good. And one of the singers were really cute, teh heh.

Radi0_havana52
05-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Means and silence through injustice

offspring fan
05-26-2006, 11:18 AM
green day, foo fighters and audioslave last summer.....

Naz
05-26-2006, 11:29 AM
The Prodigy 4 times back in december, and last week i saw an upcoming band called The Skies.

Betty
05-26-2006, 11:31 AM
Knock Knock Ginger. Super good.

FrancoDaHui
05-26-2006, 11:36 AM
january 13, Bad Religion - Salon 21

fucking amazing!!!

Camilamazed
05-27-2006, 08:43 AM
Prodigy played here last Saturday.... :)

Haven't seen them though because Clan of xymox played at the same day.

Zee
05-28-2006, 02:21 PM
That must be Klamydia. Jokinen pwns.

I knew you all would care so much.

Subsidal
05-29-2006, 12:34 AM
Die Toten Hosen.. I think.. or TV Smith perhaps.. I can't remember, but the next show will be Farin Urlaub. Can't wait for that. He fucking rules!

coke_a_holic
05-29-2006, 12:42 AM
Big D and the Kids Table, Less than Jake, Damone, and Rock n Roll Soldiers in January. Good show, but I'm wishing I had seen Gogol Bordello last month. =( oh well.

Llamas
05-29-2006, 01:11 AM
Die Toten Hosen.. I think.. or TV Smith perhaps.. I can't remember, but the next show will be Farin Urlaub. Can't wait for that. He fucking rules!

oooh I love die toten hosen! how were they live? wish they'd come to the US... never heard of farin urlaub. what kind of music are they?

my last show I think was in like november... David Gray. I wish I had more time for shows :(

.:SMASH:.
05-29-2006, 01:30 AM
i saw the living end with supporting bands: gyroscope <3 and kisschasey (don't really like kisschasey at all, rather meh, usually below meh BUT they made up for it by putting on an awesome performance)

words cannot describe how great that night was.
but for now: w00t

Subsidal
05-30-2006, 12:51 AM
oooh I love die toten hosen! how were they live? wish they'd come to the US... never heard of farin urlaub. what kind of music are they?

my last show I think was in like november... David Gray. I wish I had more time for shows :(
I actually don't like Die Toten Hosen so much. My boyfriend's a big fan of them. I like Die Ärzte much more. Die Ärzte and Die Toten Hosen are the biggest and coolest punk bands in germany. Farin Urlaub is one from Die Ärzte. I'm sure you'd like him/them

But to your question, Die Toten Hosen are a great live band. They do fantastic shows.
I saw them in Düsseldorf. It was funny. Someone throw something at my head just 'cause my boyfriend wore a Cologne t-shirt (Düsseldorf hates Cologne and Cologne hates Düsseldorf.)

Llamas
05-30-2006, 01:12 AM
hahaha wow. actually, I much prefer die ärtze to die toten hosen, as well. I'm kinda big into some german punk acts, as I find them to be more original than US acts. I didn't realize Köln and Düsseldorf hated eachother... I've never been to germany, but I'm going to austria in the spring. And I'll check out farin urlaub :)

Subsidal
05-31-2006, 12:09 AM
That's cool (that you like Die Ärzte more too) ;) If you can't find Farin Urlaub songs, I could send you some and translate the lyrics if you don't understand them. I already did that once.. .. to someone I really should say hello again.. :D

I never took the hatred between Düsseldorf and Cologne serious, but then I met my boyfriend. He really freaks out when I say something bad about cologne or something good about Düsseldorf

Do you know that Die Ärzte did a couple of english songs? I sent one to Hysteria/Idiot and Jebus a long long time ago and they didn't like it :(

Llamas
05-31-2006, 07:52 PM
Hey, yeah if I don't find any songs, I'd love for you to send me some! You wouldn't need to translate for me, though... I'm actually majoring in german :) So I speak it pretty well. That's so weird about the fights between Dland and Cland ;) and I had no idea Die ärtze did songs in english... maybe you could send those, too! :)

Subsidal
06-01-2006, 01:25 AM
It's impressing that you're majoring in german. I'm always at loggerheads with the tense. I don't understand it in german and I forget it in english :D

Yeah, I was surprised too when I found out that they made songs in english. I have three original songs they did in english (recorded in the studios) and about 7 live songs. Die Ärzte like to change the lyrics of their songs during their shows (that's a reason why I like them more and the fact they play at least three hours) and so sometimes they sing other songs. They even sang a bit of "I wanna be sedated"

One bootleg is so stupid (no english one) they only sing "Füße vom Tisch oh baby Füße vom Tisch" and that's for two minutes and 34 seconds!

So, if you want something just tell me your email and I'll send you what ever you want :)

ninthlayer
06-01-2006, 02:16 AM
You guys listen to some weak ass bands, like, for serious.

I think the last show that I actually went to was HORSE and some other bands I didn't pay attention to. I hate going to shows because of the crowds that show up. I hate fucking moshers and tend to get in little mini-brawls with them because I don't take their shit. Yeah, you want to react to your favorite fucking music or something like that. Go do so by jerking your pal off in a public bathroom like you're always dreamed of, not by bumping into people and doing faggot little spin kicks and shit.
Good fucking game.

Subsidal
06-01-2006, 01:01 PM
You guys listen to some weak ass bands, like, for serious.
As you would know them