PDA

View Full Version : smurfs

ofsmurfsandpixies
05-26-2006, 08:48 AM
if were in the 'what shows are propoganda' thing-smurfs are communist propoganda...and the snorks were a rip of the smurfs? anyone know about the snorks?-they live underwater and have names like junior + allstar
i wont explain or give any helpful information like that wheelchairman does

feel free to state your feeling about smurfs here

Sin Studly
05-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Old as fuck. A quick run-through with google would find dozens of essays arguing this. Quit being useless.

ofsmurfsandpixies
05-26-2006, 08:59 AM
im not making any promises......anyway-all of humanity is useless so dont single me out

wheelchairman
05-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Next he'll post proof that Mario is a communist.

ofsmurfsandpixies
05-26-2006, 09:11 AM
well we all know he is

Radi0_havana52
05-26-2006, 09:42 AM
http://www.weblogsinc.com/common/images/6673570712513225.JPG?0.11396039713478523
lol sorry i'm out of here

Sin Studly
05-26-2006, 10:12 AM
im not making any promises......anyway-all of humanity is useless so dont single me out

Who made the computer you're using? Who generates the electricity it takes to run it? Who raised the meat, churned the butter, grew the vegetables you eat? Who built your house? Who felled the trees and sawed the planks to build your house? Who laid the cement for the foundations, and kilned the bricks that went into making it? Who drew up the architectural plans? Who blew the glass for your windows? Laid your carpet? Sanded your skirting boards and doorways? Moulded and cast your doorknobs? Plastered your ceiling? Tiled your bathroom? Sewed your curtains? Harvested the cotton to make them? Who brokered its sale?

All of humanity isn't useless, just you.

wheelchairman
05-26-2006, 10:20 AM
I just can't believe how badly done this was. It's like the author wanted to be funny, but didn't even attempt to *try*

ofsmurfsandpixies
05-26-2006, 01:11 PM
Who made the computer you're using? Who generates the electricity it takes to run it? Who raised the meat, churned the butter, grew the vegetables you eat? Who built your house? Who felled the trees and sawed the planks to build your house? Who laid the cement for the foundations, and kilned the bricks that went into making it? Who drew up the architectural plans? Who blew the glass for your windows? Laid your carpet? Sanded your skirting boards and doorways? Moulded and cast your doorknobs? Plastered your ceiling? Tiled your bathroom? Sewed your curtains? Harvested the cotton to make them? Who brokered its sale?

All of humanity isn't useless, just you.

fair enough,but my house is built out of bricks,not twigs like yours,but if it was'nt for humanity earth would be so much better off

Paint_It_Black
05-26-2006, 03:47 PM
if were in the 'what shows are propoganda' thing-smurfs are communist propoganda...and the snorks were a rip of the smurfs? anyone know about the snorks?-they live underwater and have names like junior + allstar
i wont explain or give any helpful information like that wheelchairman does

feel free to state your feeling about smurfs here

Here's what's really sad. This post has already been edited, and it's still unintelligible.

ofsmurfsandpixies
05-26-2006, 03:49 PM
lol - i cant type when im wasted

Sin Studly
05-26-2006, 09:07 PM
fair enough,but my house is built out of bricks,not twigs

kilned the bricks

You do realise that brick houses have wooden skeletons, don't you? Idiot.

JohnnyNemesis
05-26-2006, 09:13 PM
if it was'nt for humanity earth would be so much better off

No, just without you.

Sin Studly
05-26-2006, 09:15 PM
^ Aaaaah, there's that win I've been looking for all morning.

Llamas
05-28-2006, 03:16 PM
lol - i cant type when im wasted
if by "wasted" you mean "at the computer". then yes, you are right.