PDA

View Full Version : George Bush, scaring America

Unnatural Disaster
05-26-2006, 06:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjCvrR641lw&search=brain%20washed

Llamas
05-28-2006, 03:20 PM
yup, I've seen that. GW didn't have anything going for him, and didn't know how to win the election, so he scared us all... guess I don't blame him. nobody would've voted for him otherwise.

Jakebert
05-28-2006, 04:50 PM
ilovellamas, I have a question: why exactly do you post?

Llamas
05-28-2006, 05:24 PM
why exactly does anyone post on here? I doubt anyone has a *good* reason. for me it's procrastination. and I post on the main board to stay up to date on the offspring, and also procrastination.

JoY
05-29-2006, 07:25 AM
but when you make a topic/post, do you make it because you think it'll be interesting for others to read, or anything like that? or do you just randomly browse the forums & think; "hey, I could post this"?

endlesst0m
05-29-2006, 07:31 AM
Who the hell cares, he just does it. You don't like it, don't read it. But you do like it, because you like making fun of people on here.

JoY
05-29-2006, 10:23 AM
are you talking to me? did I ask you anything? because seriously, I don't go around this board making fun of random people. I don't make fun of people at all. I asked a rather fair question, if you ask me. I sometimes speak my mind, tell people what I think about what they say or how they say it, but you simply can't accuse me of making fun of people. especially not "people", as in just anyone.

I read what's on this board. yes. if I wouldn't, there seriously wouldn't be any use in coming here at all, because all my posts would be out of the blue & completely random without making any sense. I react to what I read. that's the general idea of a message board. DEAL WITH IT.

& how am I supposed to know I don't like it, if I hadn't read it?
serious question. not making fun of you. just wondering.

endlesst0m
05-29-2006, 10:59 AM
are you talking to me? did I ask you anything? because seriously, I don't go around this board making fun of random people. I don't make fun of people at all. I asked a rather fair question, if you ask me. I sometimes speak my mind, tell people what I think about what they say or how they say it, but you simply can't accuse me of making fun of people. especially not "people", as in just anyone.

I read what's on this board. yes. if I wouldn't, there seriously wouldn't be any use in coming here at all, because all my posts would be out of the blue & completely random without making any sense. I react to what I read. that's the general idea of a message board. DEAL WITH IT.

& how am I supposed to know I don't like it, if I hadn't read it?
serious question. not making fun of you. just wondering.

I wasn't really directing it towards you, I just think ilovellamas should be left alone. She didn't say anything exceptionally dumb.

Making fun of people on message boards is 1)to be expected 2)usually funny3)not a big deal. However, it should at least come at a time when it's appropriate, or at least funny. Do what you want, but I don't see the need to give her crap in this particular thread. That's all I'm saying.

JoY
05-29-2006, 12:35 PM
I didn't necessarily want to give him crap, I just wanted to point out that I found the thread useless. it's also not like I have anything against him personally, I just don't see the need for this thread. & it's not just this thread.

that's fine, though. many people post without a purpose - so do I sometimes. just not all the time, etcetera, & you should be able to handle some critique. I'm sure the topicmaker can handle it if not everyone thinks his thread is uberusefull. no harm has been done.

but seriously, don't ever use the argument "don't like it, don't read it" again, because it's really.. dumb. again, that wasn't personal.

Llamas
05-29-2006, 02:22 PM
nah don't worry about it, I'm not offended. the only person who's ever actually pissed me off in his attacks is headaroundu.

Anyway, to answer your question. I didn't make this thread. I just responded to it. when I make a topic, which is very rare- I think I've only made two threads ever on this message board- it's because it's something that I think could spark some interesting conversation. I wouldn't have made a thread like this, and I agree it's not a great topic. As far as normal posting is concerned, if I'm going to make a post of any length (more than a sentence), I'll make sure I'm adding to the conversation, or that I'm invoking something or asking a question. A lot of people get pissed at me on here because I word things very directly, and people take my opinions and sarcasm for me thinking I know everything.

edit: oh, and I'm a girl :)

Paint_It_Black
05-29-2006, 04:23 PM
I think ilovellamas seems ok. She seems to be getting a lot of shit lately, in general, and it doesn't seem fair really.

JoY
05-29-2006, 05:49 PM
edit: oh, and I'm a girl :)
I'm very sorry, I'll make sure to keep that in mind!

Llamas
05-29-2006, 08:40 PM
I think ilovellamas seems ok. She seems to be getting a lot of shit lately, in general, and it doesn't seem fair really.

thanks for the support ;) I don't try to be a douche, and I don't think I do anything that's worthy of attack... I've posted on message boards before, and have never had a problem, so I just don't get what's different about people here. It's no big deal, but I think that certain people here are very uptight (not anyone in this thread).

endlesst0m
05-30-2006, 06:56 AM
I've posted on message boards before, and have never had a problem, so I just don't get what's different about people here. It's no big deal, but I think that certain people here are very uptight (not anyone in this thread).

It's because this board is filled with intellectuals on a power trip of sorts.

Paint_It_Black
05-30-2006, 07:08 AM
It's because this board is filled with intellectuals on a power trip of sorts.

Oh noez! You found out about the 1337!

Code Red on endlesst0m. Code Red!

JoY
05-30-2006, 08:05 AM
aww, now we'll have to kill him & I just hate blood on the carpet, don't you?

XYlophonetreeZ
05-30-2006, 12:06 PM
That video is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Hey, let's take a bunch of isolated words out of context and draw radical conclusions based solely on the quantity of times they get said! w00t!

And these are fucking COMMON words and phrases that need to be mentioned often in some context or another.