PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion on Jews controlling America?

HornyPope
05-28-2006, 02:19 PM
Discuss .

wheelchairman
05-28-2006, 02:21 PM
They control Hollywood.

Endymion
05-28-2006, 02:36 PM
needs more salt.

ofsmurfsandpixies
05-28-2006, 02:48 PM
hehe...america

Sunny
05-28-2006, 04:48 PM
jews make sunnies angries!

Ninty Man
05-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Discuss .

WHAT THE FUCK??? Not again jews :rolleyes:

Mota Boy
05-28-2006, 08:19 PM
I don't see a "Jews don't control America enough" option.

JoY
05-29-2006, 08:24 AM
Jews are cool & should control the planet.

Llamas
05-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Jews are cool & should control the planet.

haha, are you jewish?

the jews suffered enough from the holocaust... give em a chance to actually be in power for once! they deserve it!!!

JoY
05-29-2006, 06:47 PM
they deserve it as much as anyone else. don't treat them as crippled.

I'm not Jewish. there's a distant connection between me & actual Jews & even a futher connection between me & the Jewish traditions & religion. either way, it being more of an inside joke, I won't go into it. ;P

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-29-2006, 07:15 PM
I believe it's long over-Jew.

HEYYYY-OOOOOOOH!

Sin Studly
05-29-2006, 09:38 PM
It's just a stupid conspiracy theory.

But I've actually been reading a lot of disturbingly credible arguments claiming that Jews control Israel.

Llamas
05-29-2006, 09:45 PM
they deserve it as much as anyone else. don't treat them as crippled.

I'm not Jewish. there's a distant connection between me & actual Jews & even a futher connection between me & the Jewish traditions & religion. either way, it being more of an inside joke, I won't go into it. ;P

oh, I was kidding. I'm a german major, so I've done a lot of studies about the holocaust and the Jewish life. They are no better or worse off than anyone else. I was just being dumb. And I don't see one race ever controlling the entire world... no matter how much the groups of neo-nazis and such think white christians are in the highest power... I don't think that any one race could ever truly take complete control. And I definitely think the white christians stand a very low chance even in comparison to a lot of other races.

Endymion
05-29-2006, 11:45 PM
j00z: bad news.

JoY
05-30-2006, 07:06 AM
amazing! I don't remember posting here at all! though I must admit I recognised that post of mine from somewhere.

Mark_Bryan_420
05-30-2006, 08:22 AM
It's just a stupid conspiracy theory.

But I've actually been reading a lot of disturbingly credible arguments claiming that Jews control Israel.
Those that control Israel are primarily from Judah. http://www.asis.com/~stag/uspres.html I DO think this article is interestin'concernin' the Davidic Covenant! http://www.asis.com/~stag/seal.html You'll LOVE this article concernin' the U.S. Seal,if you look up I Chronicles;17:9 and II Samuel;7:10,you'll see that this prophecy is fulfilled in the U.S. and British Commonwealth and why we're such close allies with the Jews. (Judah)

JoY
05-30-2006, 09:07 AM
is there something wrong with the key on your keyboard with the letter "g"?

Mark_Bryan_420
06-01-2006, 07:21 AM
is there something wrong with the key on your keyboard with the letter "g"?
:D NOPE! I'm from Virginia! I use a southern accent!

endlesst0m
06-01-2006, 11:01 AM

We'll I'm from New Jersey, and I don't write "you'se guys" or anything like that. That's a weird thing to do.

Mark_Bryan_420
06-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Nuthin' wrong wit' dat! I don't think it's wierd though.

JoY
06-01-2006, 12:22 PM
when TYPING? do you write like this in class too? like, when doin' yo homework?

imedjin ai taaip everifing laaik wie woeld pronouns it in Dutch.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-01-2006, 04:52 PM
It took me a few seconds to realise that that WASN'T Dutch. But haha, hearing that in my head reminded me of Tizz being here.

Little_Miss_1565
06-02-2006, 08:45 AM
My opinion? Needs more salt.

coke_a_holic
06-02-2006, 02:29 PM
So? I'm like 200 miles north of you. You don't need to type with a dialect.

Also: The Jews can control whatever they want to, I won't mind. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Prahv, Spires of Order
06-02-2006, 02:57 PM
I donít think any religion should rule the world. Now, I'm not saying that because Iím atheist, but because that would destroy the whole point of religion.

Paint_It_Black
06-02-2006, 08:23 PM
that would destroy the whole point of religion.

What is the point of religion, and how would it be destroyed?

Prahv, Spires of Order
06-02-2006, 08:51 PM
What is the point of religion, and how would it be destroyed?

Your first question is a question to vast to explain in the little time and space we have. And it wouldnt really be destroyed, be really be rendered pointless, because if Jews were to take over, then everybody would be jewish and not any other religion, except for those few rebels who would choose not to belive, there are always some.

Paint_It_Black
06-02-2006, 09:14 PM
Your first question is a question to vast to explain in the little time and space we have.

Then why did you even mention it? If you won't give us any idea of what you think the "point" of religion is then we can't discuss anything you've said. And the point of a forum is quite clearly discussion.

I'll get you started, because I don't think it's hard. There are two purposes of religion:

1) To give hope and comfort to the populace.

2) To control the populace.

Point one would not be lessened if everyone was Jewish. In fact, the absence of any other religion would possibly help to reduce doubt, thereby increasing the hope and comfort.

Point two would not be lessened if everyone was Jewish. In fact, people would possibly be far easier to control if they all believed the same thing.

I think I explained that quite well with only a little time and space.

Edit: You also shouldn't assume that if Jews "took over" everyone would become Jewish. They wouldn't necessarily force their religious beliefs on others, and even if they tried to, it wouldn't necessarily work.

Prahv, Spires of Order
06-02-2006, 09:29 PM
1) To give hope and comfort to the populace.

If you think crucifing and burning of Christians during the roman times, or the Jewish genocide during the holocaust gives hope and comfort to the populace, well then...

2) To control the populace.

Morality doesnt control the populace, law does, morality controls our consience (sp) and spirit.

Point one would not be lessened if everyone was Jewish. In fact, the absence of any other religion would possibly help to reduce doubt, thereby increasing the hope and comfort.

How would the absence of any other religion reduce doubt? In fact, I think it would increase doubt, because, say, someone prove wrong something about the jewish religion every would get all mad and the world would fall into darkness, like what Darwin did with Christianaty.

Point two would not be lessened if everyone was Jewish. In fact, people would possibly be far easier to control if they all believed the same thing.

Like I said, law governs and controls the people.

Paint_It_Black
06-02-2006, 09:56 PM
If you think crucifing and burning of Christians during the roman times, or the Jewish genocide during the holocaust gives hope and comfort to the populace, well then...

No, I think one of the two purposes of religion is to give comfort to people. The fact that people have been persecuted for their beliefs has nothing to do with that. And by the way, Christianity thrived on persecution.

Morality doesnt control the populace, law does, morality controls our consience (sp) and spirit.

Morality and conscience controls a populace far better than laws ever could. Let me give you an example. I'm going to have to assume you're not a murderer for this to work. Do you refrain from killing people because the law says you're not allowed, or because your conscience says it's not allowed? If it's not primarily from conscience, then you have a problem. Also, laws are usually based on the general morality of the people it affects.

How would the absence of any other religion reduce doubt?

I only said it might reduce doubt. And it might reduce doubt because it's easier to believe something that everyone you know also believes. When you are exposed to people with radically different beliefs, it creates a chance that you might start thinking they could be right, which implies that whatever you believe could actually be wrong. That's doubt.

In fact, I think it would increase doubt, because, say, someone prove wrong something about the jewish religion every would get all mad and the world would fall into darkness, like what Darwin did with Christianaty.

You clearly need to do some research on Darwin.

Christianty is as strong as ever.

It wouldn't matter if someone "proved" something wrong. Religion is about faith, not proof. They would keep believing whatever they choose to believe.

Like I said, law governs and controls the people.

And like I said, morality/conscience/whatever is a far greater force than law, and often the most significant laws are based on the morality of the people. Thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal etc.

Prahv, Spires of Order
06-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Yeah well I guess your right. Im tired and im gonna go to bed, good night.

Paint_It_Black
06-02-2006, 10:07 PM
Thank you Prahv. Arguing with you is amazingly relaxing. Sleep well.

Mark_Bryan_420
06-03-2006, 08:57 AM
when TYPING? do you write like this in class too? like, when doin' yo homework?

imedjin ai taaip everifing laaik wie woeld pronouns it in Dutch.
Nope! I graduated in '88 I've only been doin' this since I've been on the computer.

Mota Boy
06-03-2006, 09:22 PM
Why is Mark's written style such a big issue? I see no reason to harp on about an insignificant typin' quirk.

JoY
06-05-2006, 03:26 AM
It took me a few seconds to realise that that WASN'T Dutch. But haha, hearing that in my head reminded me of Tizz being here.
I wonder if anyone could actually figure that out. holy shit, that was mighty ugly, looking back. *grins* & DON'T insult Tizz's perfect English. I don't care how imperfect it may be, Tizzster is teh cute.

Mark, you graduated in '88? oh wow.. that's actually pretty hilarious.

Sin Studly
06-05-2006, 08:12 AM
Graduated in '88? So I guess you must have chosen to put 420 next to your name in about '84, amirite?

Mark_Bryan_420
06-06-2006, 07:14 AM
Why is Mark's written style such a big issue? I see no reason to harp on about an insignificant typin' quirk.
I was askin' the same question! :D