PDA

View Full Version : Me=on loveline

barangatang
05-30-2006, 11:25 PM
Just about 7 minutes ago I went on the air on loveline. I was the guy who had bad sweating in my crouch (Don't worry it was a bogus call)

Did anyone hear me?

T-6005
05-30-2006, 11:34 PM
I was the guy who had bad sweating in my crouch (Don't worry it was a bogus call)
Sure it was.

Jebus
05-30-2006, 11:35 PM
The last time I listened to loveline was like 5 years ago. I didn't know it was still on.

JohnnyNemesis
05-30-2006, 11:40 PM
That's exactly what I was gonna say, Jebus.

I despised that show because Adam Corolla is an incredibly untalented piece of shit moron fucker fucking fuck, and is one of very few people in the world I wish harm upon.

Is he still on it? Not that I'm going to watch/listen to it anyway...

DeAtHsTaR
05-30-2006, 11:56 PM
That's exactly what I was gonna say, Jebus.

I despised that show because Adam Corolla is an incredibly untalented piece of shit moron fucker fucking fuck, and is one of very few people in the world I wish harm upon.

Is he still on it? Not that I'm going to watch/listen to it anyway...
Nah he left last November.

JoY
05-31-2006, 06:24 AM
these kind of things I would keep as quiet as possible & keep a secret which I'd protect with my life. but that's just me.

Idiot
05-31-2006, 06:38 AM
Just about 7 minutes ago I went on the air on loveline. I was the guy who had bad sweating in my crouch (Don't worry it was a bogus call)

Did anyone hear me?

I wish I was as cool as you.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-31-2006, 09:24 AM
We have something like that, called Late Night Love. Not only is it unmercifully boring, the guy who runs it is also an untalented hock of shit and I wish he'd board a train and never come back.

That being sad, you have to be pretty desperate for attention if you have irregular crotch sweating and you draw attention to it.

sKratch
05-31-2006, 11:28 AM
That's gotta suck. I'm glad my crotch doesn't sweat more than normal people's.

wheelchairman
05-31-2006, 11:32 AM
I listened to loveline when I was 13 and thought it was the greatest thing ever. Then I moved to Europe. I came back 3 summers ago, and listened again. And I realized how much of a stupid douche that Adam Corolla is. He DESERVES Late Night With Adam Corolla.

no_way
05-31-2006, 11:55 AM
hahahaha loveline... If you're seriously to get a girl/boyfriend you're a loser, but it's cool when you joke around with friends.

Apathy
05-31-2006, 02:30 PM
hahahaha loveline... If you're seriously to get a girl/boyfriend you're a loser, but it's cool when you joke around with friends.

I'm not sure you understand what Loveline is.

Eh, I usually find Adam pretty funny.. I remember seeing the Man Show a few years ago and laughing a couple times. However, I saw Late Night With Adam Corolla, and that is pretty terrible.

JohnnyNemesis
05-31-2006, 04:25 PM

Loveline is a show where people call in to discuss love and sexual related problems, not a dating service or anything like that. It had a somewhat legitimate doctor and "comedian" to provide a balance between humor and real information.

coke_a_holic
05-31-2006, 04:28 PM
I remember listening (before they pulled it off the air here about 2 years ago) and wondering how many of the calls were real. They all just seemed so fake. Like one girl was "laying naked on her boyfriend while being fingered," but then she felt his other hand go on her back, too. I was like "Bullshit!" only 13 year old version.

no_way
05-31-2006, 06:04 PM
Loveline is a show where people call in to discuss love and sexual related problems, not a dating service or anything like that. It had a somewhat legitimate doctor and "comedian" to provide a balance between humor and real information.

Oooh I didn't know that. Yes, in my country there is a dating service called the same (in spanish), so, understand my confusion.

barangatang
05-31-2006, 06:31 PM
and wondering how many of the calls were real. They all just seemed so fake.

Now, none of them are real. Because the show is rapidly loosing popularity, the screeners are becoming really lenient which means more bogus calls are coming through. (not like any of them were real in the first place, just now it's a lot easier.)