PDA

View Full Version : Whole Week

Rocky-girl
05-31-2006, 12:28 AM
I wasn't here for a week, I think, and I have understood a lot in this week, but nothing here has changed. All is like everyday... What were you doing all this week? Has something extraordinary happened in your life?

Sin Studly
05-31-2006, 01:31 AM
We missed you a lot, Tanichka.

Rocky-girl
05-31-2006, 06:41 AM
Thank you, but I think that I've missed you more. And now I try to correct it. And I don't know what shall I start with?

Sin Studly
05-31-2006, 07:54 AM
Write me a poem. Something to make me happy. It has to rhyme.

Rocky-girl
05-31-2006, 08:01 AM
Poem? YOu know I can't rhyme... I can write you a story. If you give me a theme I'll try.
I'm too happy I got Savin' Me!!!:)

Sin Studly
05-31-2006, 08:03 AM
It has to be a poem, and it has to rhyme. And it has to be about how wonderful your papushka and mamushka are to you.

Idiot
05-31-2006, 08:08 AM
I can't wait for the poem.

Rocky-girl
05-31-2006, 08:13 AM
čosi aby ti usmieval' sa.. I can't rhyme in my native language and you want me to rhyme in second! YOu're killing me... Yes, if I try you'll laugh a lot!

wheelchairman
05-31-2006, 10:20 AM
Rocky girl is MISSED girl. We want poem please!

Radi0_havana52
05-31-2006, 11:14 AM
I wasn't here for a week, I think, and I have understood a lot in this week, but nothing here has changed. All is like everyday... What were you doing all this week? Has something extraordinary happened in your life?
well... i got dumped because i'm brown...lol

HornyPope
05-31-2006, 11:31 AM
Maybe you can recite a poem you learned in school, Tanechka. Lermontov, maybe?

Lizardus
05-31-2006, 12:40 PM
Has something extraordinary happened in your life?
I did my homework and took a bath.

the_GoDdEsS
05-31-2006, 12:48 PM
Finally you're back! Oh and what's new... Today I learnt to play poker in class. Then I started winning. Then I went to a bar and ate an enormous pizza and smoked one cigarette after a long time.

wheelchairman
05-31-2006, 01:08 PM
You were beating 7 year olds at poker? Siganitsa! (this is the bulgarian conjugation. :()

the_GoDdEsS
05-31-2006, 01:10 PM
No, a 9 and 15 year old taught me, lolz.

Sin Studly
05-31-2006, 06:37 PM
čosi aby ti usmieval' sa.. I can't rhyme in my native language and you want me to rhyme in second! YOu're killing me... Yes, if I try you'll laugh a lot!

I won't laugh. Oh, and I don't want your poem written in second language. I want it in Slovak.

Rocky-girl
06-01-2006, 12:11 AM
No Per, that's bad signature for me..
I thought about translating poem written by Pushkin, or somebody else, Vlad, but than I understood that it is harder and anyway in Russian it's more better. I can write here one Russian poem and if you want you can translate it.
Sim, did you like poker? Through all my school years I didn't learn to play poker:(
And Justin, it'll be mo more me, you kill me with every your post! Slovac! DO you know that I don't know it at all? It's easier to write a little poem on German for me... And you was late I've already wrote one while learning Society. Here it is. YOu can laugh, because I consider it to be very unprofessional and easy. Well it's for all you:
You're all good
If not you, what I could
You've helped me all the time
And I can't write in rhyme
That though all these month
To stay away from here was a hard task
You know the reason: it's you
What can I add else?
I love you!

HornyPope
06-01-2006, 02:18 AM
It's much more better in Russian, Tanechka. Can I ask you to record a poem in a voice clip? With the right выражение. It would be a very beautiful poem.

What poem did you have to remember for your 2nd, 3d and 4th grades? Do you still remember them?

Rocky-girl
06-01-2006, 02:31 AM
Vlad, this poem hasn't translation on Russian, because it's written on English, I won't be able to translate it in rhyme on Russian:( I didn't understand what did you write about 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade? Can you explain, please?
If you you wrote about school, I can say that in 8th form I learnt Tatiana's letter to Onegin by heart. It's part from Pushkin's poem Evgenii Onegin. I remember it till now. I remember a lot of poems, that I like very much. But I'm afraid that I can't record a poem in voice clip:( DO you want to read some Russian poems? Mm... by Tsvetaeva, for example?

HornyPope
06-01-2006, 02:42 AM
Yes, you can record some excerpts of the Onegin poem. You know, with a microphone.

I didn't understand what did you write about 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade? Can you explain, please?

I asked if you still remember the poem your teachers asked you to memorise back in second, third or fourth grade.

Izie
06-01-2006, 04:12 AM
I can say that in 8th form I learnt Tatiana's letter to Onegin by heart.

Ha, we did that too. I still remember it, after... 4 years (we did it in high school :p)

Sim, I wanna beat you in poker :p

And my week has been uneventful... Except for the fact that I've started a French course on monday, go me!

Sin Studly
06-01-2006, 04:48 AM
I love your poem very much, Tanichka.

But I must insist you write one now in Slovak, or I'll stop loving you. And yes, it has to rhyme too. Make it about how Hitler should have won World War 2 because Communists are stupid and evil.

the_GoDdEsS
06-01-2006, 11:30 AM
Tanichka, you're cute. As always.

Iza, of course you'd beat me at poker now. I only played about six rounds together. And I still don't know all the possible combinations. But once I'll get good, fine. Until then, not fair. So :P

Izie
06-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Strip poker? I tend to win at that. Just ask around.

*shifts eyes*

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 03:41 AM
I remember that in 2nd form I learnt Esenin's poem "White Birch" and some poems by Pushkin and I remembeer them till nowadays, then was Lermontov, more Pushkin, Nekrasov, Bairon, Balmont and in last form I learnt Tsvetaeva, Ahmatova, Gumilev, Blok. I remember them all.
Simona and Ivana, thank you for warm words. And Ivana I was surprised that you had learnt Tatiana's letter by heart, but I like her answer to Onegin when he asked her for love more.
Well, I'll think about writting another poem about Hitler in Slovac, dear papushka.

Izie
06-06-2006, 04:58 AM
Simona and Ivana, thank you for warm words. And Ivana I was surprised that you had learnt Tatiana's letter by heart, but I like her answer to Onegin when he asked her for love more.

Our Russian teacher was very keen on getting us interested in Russian literature, I'm glad to say he succeeded, for most part.

I liked Onegin, mostly for the fact that it's not yopur standard sappy stupid love-novel. I LOVED her reply, hah.

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 05:05 AM
Oh, I think I had such English teacher. We did a lot of tasks, read, translate, learnt. There was a story named Heidy. While we were reading and translating it we learnt it by heart. I was very sorry when she went, because till that time I began to love English even more then Russian.

Sin Studly
06-06-2006, 05:09 AM
Where's my poem about Hitler????

Izie
06-06-2006, 05:09 AM
Oh, I think I had such English teacher. We did a lot of tasks, read, translate, learnt. There was a story named Heidy. While we were reading and translating it we learnt it by heart. I was very sorry when she went, because till that time I began to love English even more then Russian.

Heh, I know. It's always so much nicer to have a language teacher who focuses on the stories, the traditions, basically on learning more about the culture, not just the language itself. But I suppose that's difficult for the people who aren't farmiliar enough with the language.

However, I still doubt learning french will make go al WEEE over French authors, just like Dutch never made me WEEE over the Dutch :/

Lanuages are beautiful, but eh :/

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 05:14 AM
Yeah, languages :/ I like languages but I can't decide which I will start to learn next? Maybe German or Slovac:)?
And that teacher has something I can't say what namely but she could teach everyone even he/she doesn't like language.

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 05:15 AM
Where's my poem about Hitler????
I'm working on it, dear papushka.

Izie
06-06-2006, 05:19 AM
Yeah, languages :/ I like languages but I can't decide which I will start to learn next? Maybe German or Slovac:)?

Slovac would probably easier, but no offense to Sim, German is probably more useful. She could teach you either, she taught me a bit of German ;)

And that teacher has something I can't say what namely but she could teach everyone even he/she doesn't like language.

Yessss I know those teachers! They just make you love their subject and you can't help but want to learn it! They're the best!

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 05:25 AM
Yes! yes! I was speaking about that kinds of teachers! I too like them but I had only 2 such teachers in me life:( I started to learn German that I had a lot of work and stopped, than I forgot about it and when I came here I started to understand some Slovac. So now I can say my name in German, I can't say this in Slovac but Slovac more closer to Russian. Yes that's a problem!

Izie
06-06-2006, 05:29 AM
Yes! yes! I was speaking about that kinds of teachers! I too like them but I had only 2 such teachers in me life:( I started to learn German that I had a lot of work and stopped, than I forgot about it and when I came here I started to understand some Slovac. So now I can say my name in German, I can't say this in Slovac but Slovac more closer to Russian. Yes that's a problem!

Hmmm, I think we're lucky if we've only had one of those teachers! I was very lucky, I had several. But I was fortunate enough to have good teachers in the subjects I already liked - languages, sociology, philosophy and history.

I'm sure you can understand Slovac without actually learning it, that's always good. With German... You'd prolly have to try a little harder!

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 05:33 AM
Oh thank you! I think you've solved my problem what languages do you know?

Izie
06-06-2006, 05:40 AM
Oh don't let my oppinion make a decision for you! I've had Russian at school, so technically I know 2 Slavic languages, which makes me more prone to learning something else now...

If I ever have the time, I would definitely like to learn to properly speak another Slavic language. I can understand most of it as it is, but still.

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 06:00 AM
I like your opinion because it is very rational. :)

Izie
06-06-2006, 06:31 AM
Hehehe thank you :)

Good luck with the languages! ;)

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 07:02 AM
Юстинчек! only for you!!! My second poem, I hope you'll like it!

There was an one man from Deutschland
Who dreamt he is owning all land!
He awoke in in the night in the terrible pride...
So when he awoke he was totally broke
Because that dream was awfully wrong!

Sin Studly
06-06-2006, 07:35 AM
I said I wanted it in Slovak.

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 07:38 AM
It won't be a rhyme in Slovac!! Don't you understand?! And maybe Sim will be able to translate it into Slovac in rhyme? Or tell me how I can move verb into past simple tense, and all Declesions, please, then I'll try.

HornyPope
06-06-2006, 07:59 AM
In Russian! In Russian! I want to hear you say a poem in Russian!

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 08:05 AM
Vlad, I won't be able to make a voice clip. I can only write. But all that I've written here won't be in rhyme in Russian! ANd I can't translate it right on Slovac! ANd even I translate this it won't be in rhyme!!! just like this:
žil starý Nemec
ktoromý sníval sa že on ovládaeť všem mierom
on zobúdzať sa, velmi hrdý
Ano on zobúdzať sa on byl rozbitý
pretože jeho sen byl nepravda

Я к Вам пишу, чего же боле?

HornyPope
06-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Fuck Slovac. No one talks in that language. Stick to Russian, dear.

It's indeed a pity you can't record your voice, however. I'm sure its soooo cute.

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 08:12 AM
May be. I'll try to translate it on Russian. Why Justin always don't like something? I wrote a poem for him, specially.

HornyPope
06-06-2006, 08:15 AM
He has some issues in real life probably so he compensates by being a bitch here. It's none of your fault, Tanechka. You've been an excelent daughter.

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 08:20 AM
Thank you, Влад. Just today, I'm really tired. Is your full name Vladislav?

HornyPope
06-06-2006, 08:28 AM
Nop, Vladimir. I know it's not exactly correct but it's a common abreviation in the West to take out the last few characters with no respect to how it shortens your name.

Sin Studly
06-06-2006, 08:51 AM
Tanichka, what have your parents told you about speaking to Jews? Uncle Joe would be ashamed of you!

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 08:53 AM
I was sure that you're Vlavislav or something like that. But you're Volodya. Ha, strange people, I was surprised when saw how they name Simona.
Papushka! When my parents don't want to talk to me what shall I do? And where do you see jews? I'm speaking with Vova! And who is uncle Joe?

Sin Studly
06-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Awwww, and I almost missed your poem. It's truly beautiful, although sad for the old Nemec :(

Now make it rhyme.

HornyPope
06-06-2006, 09:10 AM
Uncle Joe is what foreign people call Stalin. They just don't understand. They don't know Russians.

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Awwww, and I almost missed your poem. It's truly beautiful, although sad for the old Nemec :(
Nepravda. Ze mrzieť tebe. It needn't rhyme.

Uncle Joe is what foreign people call Stalin.
Joe? I always forgot that he in Joeseph in English! That's my fault.

Sin Studly
06-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Nepravda. Ze mrzieť tebe. It needn't rhyme.

Mrzies ma alebo nepravda mrziet' ma? A ano, je potrebne!

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Ya hovorila about tebe. Ti hovoril nepravdu. I didn't like it. TOday.

Sin Studly
06-07-2006, 12:25 AM
Co nepravda?

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 01:16 AM
Awwww, and I almost missed your poem. It's truly beautiful, although sad for the old Nemec.
Ze nepravda. You know.

Sin Studly
06-07-2006, 02:22 AM
Ano, vidiem, ale preco nepravda?

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 04:49 AM
Exuse me, what does mean préco?

Sin Studly
06-07-2006, 05:04 AM
pre = for
co = what
preco = why

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 05:14 AM
pretože ti klamal.
Oh, I've found one word in Slovac it's 2, but we use one this are words spôsob života! I too like it! This language always makes me smile!:)

the_GoDdEsS
06-07-2006, 10:21 AM
Tvoj slovenský jazyk je krásny. :)

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Simonka, spasibo. Tvoja nepravda vel'mi krásny. Dnes ya prekladať zo slovenčiny. As you can understand I made it not so good as I wanted. Posledný ponuka ya ne môcť (I know that there must be past but I don't know how to use it) prekladať.

the_GoDdEsS
06-07-2006, 10:43 AM
To je dobre. Každý jazyk potrebuje iba čas. It's still cute when both you and Justin speak my language. Quite wonderful.

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Yes, I suppose we are being looked very funny! But I'm more, he knows Slovac very good, or maybe it just seems to me. Ha, I'm speaking the language of my parents. But I want to know German too, the language of my real praprapra...parents. I too like when you speak Russian! That's too funny! I always remember Изящно глупый идиот.

JoY
06-07-2006, 10:52 AM
I don't have weird letters & stuff, but..

otsjie tsjornieje, otsjie straastnieje
otsjie zjgoetsjiee ie priekraasnieje
kak ljoebloe ja waas
kak bajoesj ja waas
znaatj oeviedjel waas
ja v nje dobriej tsjaas

I know what it means, I know how to sing it, but I don't even know what language it is. the original letters look.. Russian.

the_GoDdEsS
06-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Hehe, yes. I grew up with German, pretty much watching it on TV and it's my third language. Some day I'll learn Russian. I learnt cyrillic as a child when I stole some pictures of the letters from my mother who at that time was a teacher. And yes, Justin speaks Slovak rather well, it's surprising because my language is not easy.

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Look, Bella:
Ochi chernie, ochi strastnie,
Ochi zguchie i prekrasnie.
Kak lublyu ya vas,
Kak bouys ya vas.
Znat uvidel vas
Ya v nedobrii chas!
That's how it's pronounsed in Russian.
I don't know for sure, but I suppose that gipsy's.

the_GoDdEsS
06-07-2006, 10:58 AM
Oh man, that's insanely similar to Slovak.

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Hehe, yes. I grew up with German, pretty much watching it on TV and it's my third language. Some day I'll learn Russian. I learnt cyrillic as a child when I stole some pictures of the letters from my mother who at that time was a teacher. And yes, Justin speaks Slovak rather well, it's surprising because my language is not easy.
Did you live in Germany in childhood?
So if Justin knows your language rather well, than I'll say that he is talanted.

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Oh man, that's insanely similar to Slovak.
Today I was reading text in Slovac without dictionary and could understand the idea. Yes our languages are very close! Now I can read your Slovac posts without dictionary:)

JoY
06-07-2006, 11:00 AM
ahh, so THAT's how you spell it without those weird letters, eh? I only know how to spell it the way we'd pronounce it in Dutch, so yes, that was a very scrambled together clumsy Dutch-ish thingie. *blush*

& yeah, it's a gypsy song.

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 11:04 AM
ahh, so THAT's how you spell it without those weird letters, eh? I only know how to spell it the way we'd pronounce it in Dutch, so yes, that was a very scrambled together clumsy Dutch-ish thingie. *blush*

& yeah, it's a gypsy song.
when we pronounse it we use mild sights, but I don't know do you have them? I suppose Simonka knows what it's. It's uncommon for Russians to use so many letters!!

the_GoDdEsS
06-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Yes, he is.

No, I did not spend my childhood in Germany. I've always lived in my own country but I used to watch a lot of German TV and that's where I naturally picked up the language and got rather fluent. The first time I ever visited Germany was when I was 20 years old. And a few years back I lived there for almost a year.

the_GoDdEsS
06-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Today I was reading text in Slovac without dictionary and could understand the idea. Yes our languages are very close! Now I can read your Slovac posts without dictionary:)

That's what I like. When I read Russian I usually understand what it is about or guess the meaning of almost all the words. It's interesting.

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Yes, that's cute. But I have no thoughts about pronounsing:(

the_GoDdEsS
06-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Do you mean letters like š č?

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 11:17 AM
I don't know for sure, because I can guess, but sometimes there are a lot of consonants! And sometimes I try to read like in Russian but then I understand that I can't read this in that way! You say hovorit' and we say govorit', it's hard for me to say hovorit'!

JoY
06-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Do you mean letters like š č?
oh, we certainly don't have those in Dutch.

the_GoDdEsS
06-07-2006, 11:19 AM
I don't think you have the h letter really, yes? Our h sounds exactly like the English h in the word how for example. Well, and š is just sh and č is tsh.

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 11:20 AM
They use only ticks, we use special letters.

the_GoDdEsS
06-07-2006, 11:21 AM
oh, we certainly don't have those in Dutch.

As far as I know, those are exclusively Slovak, Czech, Slovenian, Serbian and Croatian.

JoY
06-07-2006, 11:23 AM
I know, but Tanya (I'm terribly sorry if that isn't your name!) asked me somewhere if we had those kind of letters. basically our language is extremely boring. except for the fact it doesn't follow any grammar rules, which only adds an annoying aspect to the boringness.

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Yes that's my name. Really I'm very sorry but I don't remember, maybe I asked about umlauts? But there are only spots...

Sin Studly
06-07-2006, 10:58 PM
my language is not easy.

Yes it is. Your language is as simple as your otroci.