PDA

View Full Version : What's your cat quirk?

Subsidal
06-01-2006, 01:51 PM
My cat Nagus steals all my hair ties. That are his favorite toys and I have to buy new ones :mad:

ofsmurfsandpixies
06-01-2006, 02:08 PM
my cat dudley kills birds and leaves them on my bed or doorstep.annoying as hell.

DeAtHsTaR
06-01-2006, 02:53 PM
My cat Cali constantly bitches, and is fascianted with sleeping. My other cat Jack (R.I.P.) loved to beat the crap out of Cali, and chase nonexistent insects.

nieh
06-01-2006, 03:32 PM
My cat Zorro likes to lick and chew on plastic. Plastic bags, wrappers, DVD cases, whatever. Sometimes she'll do it in the middle of the night and I'll wake up from hearing all the rustling.

kamikaze
06-01-2006, 05:04 PM
My cat fucking rules so hardcore. Like, seriously. Every night when it's time for her to go to bed, I say, "Pachis. It's bedtime." And she'll stop whatever she's doing and go to the basement (which is where she sleeps). The only thing I don't like about her is she meows all the flippin' time. But it can be cute. 'Cause sometimes, you'll talk to her, "Ohh, Pachy. You're just the prettiest kitty in the world, aren't you?" "Meow." "Ohh! That's right! You're just so fat, huh Pachy?" "Meow." "Ohhh!! *pet*" "Meow."

Italia311
06-01-2006, 08:00 PM
MY cat DIDI (worst name), loves to randomly attack me. And he still has all his claws and all that...it gets painfull sometimes...

barangatang
06-01-2006, 08:46 PM
My cat doesn't exist. Lolz.

Rag Doll
06-01-2006, 09:37 PM
One of my cats (Missy) is blind..is that a quirk?

Trouble constantly has his tongue out. whether he's sleeping or awake, it's out.

Squeak steals anything and everything (she even tried dragging my digital camera down the hall, and now i cant put the wrist cord thing on it anymore). And she sleeps on her back with her back feet up in the air. she's so cute.

Ultima94
06-01-2006, 09:41 PM
My cat Black Orchid (or Orchy) likes to chew ony my playing card sleeves. Its why I keep my cards in a locked fileing cabnet.

Tizzalicious
06-01-2006, 10:22 PM
He has an eating disorder. Seriously. He won't eat unless someone is standing next to him. Which is pretty fucking annoying when it's 6.00 a.m., you woke up because you need to pee, you trip on him on the stairs because he keeps circling your legs, begging you to come downstairs to open the livingroom door, then when you did, he just walks back, because just opening it wasn't enough, he needs your company.

T-6005
06-01-2006, 10:24 PM
My cat's current quirk is death.

I miss it.

Mota Boy
06-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Years and years and years and years and years and years ago, my sister and I were sitting on a couch reading silently, when we heard a tiny "thbbbt" and saw our calico kitten scramble out from under the fabric in a mad dash across the house.

Yes, our cat farted and became absolutely terrified.

Subsidal
06-02-2006, 12:23 AM
One cat (Möhrchen, it means either carrots or moor) we had once (we had about 50 cats in live or even more) loved to hunt leaves and when she brought them inside the house, where the can't fly anymore 'cause no wind is there, she went outside to get other leaves. We had more leaves in our house as the tree

Nagus loves to hunt the shadow of insects

Kitten
06-02-2006, 02:07 AM
My cat Minority thinks he is still a kitten, and will climb on people's shoulders and all over them playing. Or his new winter trick, the turtle, where he just curls up so his head is hidden.

ofsmurfsandpixies
06-02-2006, 05:15 AM
i love the way cats come in to a room at the most awkward moments of a conversation,and the way the act all brave...but theyre such cowards!

and the way they always manage to find the warmest spot in a house,and allow no one else near

Andy
06-02-2006, 05:22 AM
My cat's quirk is similar to T's (it will be extremely similar in a week or so, if you get my meaning). She is extremely senile. She spends all day sitting with her face to the wall meowing constantly. She's 17.

darko
06-02-2006, 07:48 AM
My Cat Smudge trys to bury her food, twice she's managed to flip her dish over and spill everything over the floor. If she walks past and you've got a Mug of Tea on the floor, she'll try and bury that aswell

Subsidal
06-02-2006, 08:38 AM
My cat Kes is so fucking jealous! Every time when she sees me cuddling another cat she is so offended! Really! Actually she follows me on every step but if I cuddle another cat she evades me and won't even look at me for hours