PDA

View Full Version : My band died/ looking for new members

Dave
10-23-2004, 09:51 AM
:(

My band (limited Warrenty) died becasue I was the only one who could be arsed.

::cries in the corner::

Meh, if theres anyone in the B-Ham area lookin for a lead singer/ guitarist, im here!

Eccentric Sara
10-24-2004, 03:21 PM
Where exactly are you from?I am from Redditch,a town just south of Brum.I sing, and would love to join a band,but am not sure how long I will be in the area,as I am trying to move away.Get back to me anyway!
Cheers.:)

Dave
10-25-2004, 11:10 AM
Im from nuneaton - a little shit hole!

Eccentric Sara
10-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Redditch is a shit-hole too,if its any consolation!:rolleyes: If I don't manage to move away in the near future,I will contact you about your band,as I would love to sing in a band!All depends on whether I manage to move to Manchester though......

Dave
10-26-2004, 11:58 AM
Erp - I would stay here rather than go to Mancs - I just have a fear of going to live there.

I dont know why. Make you do keep in touch ;)

Eccentric Sara
10-26-2004, 07:21 PM
Why do you have a fear of Manc?lol:rolleyes: Have you been there and had a bad experience or something?It has a great music and alternative scene anyway,and some parts of it are really nice.:) ANYTHING is better than staying here with my parents though,so I need to get away! If moving to Manc falls through,I could consider moving to Brum.All I want is to live in a city really,as it makes it easier to find a band,get gigs etc,but I feel like I've been in the Midlands too long!

Well,anyway,if you want to contact me,my email address/msn name is eccentricsara@hotmail.com (eccentricsara@hotmail.com). I will contact you if I end up staying in the area,as I would love to be in a band.I would need to be the lead singer though as I don't play any instruments!(I write lyrics aswell.) My influences are punk/ska/ska-punk and the lighter end of metal - Offspring,Greenday,AFI,Bad Religion,Pennywise,Less Than Jake [Spunge],Reel Big Fish,NOFX,System Of A Down, etc- can't think of any other influences at the mo,but I'm sure there are more!!!!!
:)

Billy Joe(Thomas)
10-27-2004, 01:54 PM
I am a brazilian guy(16) who is studing english in London...and myt band was left in Brazil... :cool:

Flower
10-27-2004, 03:21 PM
hey whats up? i know what u are saying

smash2004
10-27-2004, 05:15 PM
same here my band died to because no-one could be arsed but i got throug it and re-recruited and things are going ok so far. Just stick with it. You will get there!

mike
10-28-2004, 11:56 AM
same here my band died to because no-one could be arsed but i got throug it and re-recruited and things are going ok so far. Just stick with it. You will get there!
How does your group wrap words aruond your music