PDA

View Full Version : REFLECTED - new album is out!!!

GregG
06-03-2006, 10:00 AM
Our new album is finally available for mail order.

rendeles@piarr.hu

also check out the new full length samples on our myspace profile!
www.myspace.com/reflectedpunkrock

GregG
06-05-2006, 11:08 AM
All criticism is welcome :)

GregG
06-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Please!Guys!Tell me that it sucks, tell me it's cool, tell me you can do it better, or anything...

offspring fan
06-14-2006, 03:50 PM
its pretty good...

dexguitar
06-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Welcome to Cali sounds awesome and very lively!!! You guys sing also good!!! Could you please tell if you had a vocal coach, Gergely (you are the vocalist, aren't you?) ?

myperfectapathy
06-15-2006, 08:07 AM
yo man, I heard your band on your myspace account, and I gotta say dude...that's awesome shit.

I really like the aggressive and in your face sound on "With Love From Me T..."
the sing-sing melody sort of lyrics, with those aggressive guitars behind it makes for a same-same rock melody with a twist of punk, and the solo part coming in around 2 minutes, kind of brings you down but then the aggressive solo's kind of take you right back up. Overall, I give it a 7/10. 2 Thumbs Up! :)

"Welcome To California" sounded like a wake up type of anthem to me....if you ever do a video on that one, absolutely have the first shot of one of you getting out of the bed, I can totally see it. I love this track, this track is absolutely on top of the world man. I feel like I should get up out of bed, with my messy hair and clothes I wore from yesterday, grab a cereal bar and head out the door ready to face the world without giving a fuck. I love the punk/pop melody crossover, and the constant sound your keeping in your vocal line throughout the track, gives a platform to work off of and for the listener something to find rhythm and go along with. Even reminds me a little bit of the beach boys, with how your wording certain aspects of the track....again, I'm liking that you take it down for a second....gives the listner time to reflect on what they've just heard, and then keeping it low showing another side of this track is awesome, and bringing it right back in with that few seconds of drums that lets you know its time to gear up for the march of the song. I give this track 2 middle fingers, and 10/10....amazing track guys.

"That Day" starts off very nice, sort of a theatric kind of cinematic feel, like the world is revolving around you.....the drums in this one sound kind of "dubbed" over a little bit, I don't know if maybe that's just the mp3 encoding or a flaw in the recording, but I love how you guys toy with emotions in these songs...as in your last song 'Welcome to California" I feel like I want to get up out of bed and tell the world to fuck off, this song makes me want to come home after a long day of doing whatever, being in the studio myself, having to pay bills, and just relax...a reflective sort of track where I can look inward to myself...great use of emotions and sounds. I give his song 8.5/10. Absolutely man, keep fucking rocking....you guys have a CD? point me towards it man, I feel you would be a good investment.

Mike-C
My Perfect Apathy
http://www.myperfectapathy.com

GregG
06-15-2006, 10:16 AM
dexguitar, well , when we recorded it, we were 3, I was the only vocalist, but now, we already have another guitarist/vocalist to improve live performance.

Myperfectapathy, I'm very very glad you gave me your elaborate opinion. I always apreciate when someone lets me know what he likes/doesn't like in our music exactly, not just "cool" or "that sucks".
You mentioned BEACH BOYS...well..that was the biggest compliment I ever had..I'm totally addicted to BEACH BOYS' MUSIC, I grew up on it, and now you recognized their style in our song...well...now I can say it was already worth it to start writing songs:)))Thank you!!!
Concerning our CD, it's only available in hungarian stores:(,so you only can order it via internet: all you have to do is to write an e-mail to our label, to rendeles@piarr.hu (name, adress, and "Reflected - In the Line"), I'm sure they will find the way how to send you one;)

Thank You once again,

Greg

Nexus Beat
06-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Hey, Im pretty tired so wont say much

Apart from that I really like the tracks on your MySpace account.
Im currently listening to "With Love From Me T..." which is REALLY good In my opinion.

I might consider buying your album, how much would it cost?

Anyway, seeya for now, and keep up the good work.

Rehynn
06-18-2006, 02:30 AM
Hey, thanks for the compliments, guys!

Nexus: the album costs approx. $7.00. Yep, that's it :D

Nexus Beat
06-18-2006, 05:46 AM
Hey, thanks for the compliments, guys!

Nexus: the album costs approx. $7.00. Yep, that's it :D

Sweet, Ill have to send some money your way after my holiday. :D :D