PDA

View Full Version : Europe calls

Trek
06-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Could you make an Europe tour, where you would visit Estonia too because, you havent visited us, or Baltic tour where you would visit Latvia and Lithuania and Estonia. :rolleyes: for
a change. (y)

That would be great if you could come this year, this summer :rolleyes: .
Please :eek: .

no_way
06-04-2006, 10:22 AM
yes, go to Europe, so that I can go there for my 15th bday and I can go see you too!!!

Gab
06-09-2006, 08:20 AM
You could actually make a mistake and come to Croatia,unlike the last time when a few hundred fans were left waiting in the rain (including myself).
Make a Balkan-Baltic tour. :rolleyes:

DexterWannabe
06-10-2006, 09:06 AM
i never get the whole story about the croatian show , someone xplain

Gab
06-11-2006, 06:28 AM
Well dude I really dont know what happend,there are 2 offical storys-
one is that they got held on the Slowenian boarded because of some difficultys,this doesnt suprise me much because (i dont mean this as an insult to slowenia,its a fact) the slowenina border is siriously messed up,they hold people for several hours without any direct reason,the second is that the tour bus was snowed in (not likely,I ve been to slowenia a few times,they keep their roads clean).
Unofficaly I heared they were tired and Croatia wasnt a priorety,and the turn out wasnt to their liking ("only" a few hundred fans) :(

F@ BANKZ
06-14-2006, 01:46 PM
They Talked About Comeing To Europe A Little While Ago, Not Many People Liked It, Most Including Me Who Lives In England Said They Were Better Off Staying And Working On Their Album, It Looks Like They Took Our Advice So I Doubt They Will Tour Europe Until The Release Of Their Next Album

Trek
06-20-2006, 05:15 AM
Bumb :confused: .

Biggest offspring fan
06-26-2006, 03:39 AM
Yeah it would be great if they could come to europe, this time they sould come by sweden. But dexter already said that they was going to stay home and working on the new album. So they could probarbly come after they have finished it.
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/Biggestoffspringfan/maphome1.jpg