PDA

View Full Version : The Happiest Day

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 06:16 AM
Did you have such day when you felt very happy and if you think that you didn't say what must happen, so you can name that day the happiest? I know that it's hard to choose, but try.
For me I think that was the day when my old friends and I went for a walk with our new friends. That was very funny and we walked all day!

Camilamazed
06-06-2006, 07:37 AM
My happiest day was definitely September 27, 2004. I was at an Alanis gig. (That was my third).

Shes was stunning, and for the very first time I saw her laughing... Amazing.....

grunge
06-06-2006, 08:22 AM
Are you hippie? :)

Thomas
06-06-2006, 08:28 AM
I think I know. It was last thursday. I was at my girlfriend's house painting her room. I dunno. Just everything about that day was absolutely incredible.

JoY
06-06-2006, 09:18 AM
I don't know. there are many days that were so incredibly special & fantastic... maybe the day I spontaniously took a last minute flight back from France to see someone very special. or one of the brilliant evenings I biked back home from the studentclub, a bit tipsy, singing jazzy songs & watching the beautiful Amstel hotel by night. or the day Huibert & I took his boat for his first "ride" through Amsterdam. that definitely was amazing. some moments just should never, never ever, end.

Rocky-girl
06-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Joy, your screenname is an everyday holiday! Yes, there are such moments, I wished they lasted longer!

JoY
06-06-2006, 09:24 AM
thank you! =) & yes, I fully agree. *sigh*

BREAK
06-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Every day is happier than the last, and the happiest day will always be the one I'm living at the moment.

JoY
06-06-2006, 10:19 AM
whatta wisdom.

killer_queen
06-06-2006, 11:15 AM
It's one of my birthdays probably but I guess I never feel really happy. And to have the happiest day of my life I need to get everything in Zara and in cosmetic shops.

Izie
06-06-2006, 11:33 AM
The day I became Mrs. Moderator.

*faithful to the BBS and lacking life*

HeadAroundU
06-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Every day is happier than the last, and the happiest day will always be the one I'm living at the moment.
Does that mean that the day of the death is gonna be the happiest day of your life?

Preocupado
06-06-2006, 12:18 PM
well, i had the most happy day in friendship, in sex, in family... they all provide different kinds of happiness.

I'll pick friends then. A one day surfing trip (4 am to 4 am) with three of my most important friends. We surfed 5 different spots throught Santa Catarina's coast, and the waves were particulary awesome in each bathe. We did everything togueter.

Sin Studly
06-07-2006, 12:27 AM
The happiest day of my life was when I saw a morbidly fat woman fall out of a bus.

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 01:18 AM
Interesting to know your favourite days. I like them all, even the day with poor fat woman that falt out of bus.:):(

Llamas
06-07-2006, 03:25 AM
My happiest day was definitely September 27, 2004. I was at an Alanis gig. (That was my third).

Shes was stunning, and for the very first time I saw her laughing... Amazing.....

alanis morissette? I heart her, if that's who you mean. though her cds started going downhill from supposed former infatuation junkie :( that's an amazing album.

grunge
06-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Tanya do you know that you are the one of the most beautiful girls in Russia

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Спасибо, Илья. Мне очень приятно, слышать это от тебя. Избитая фраза, но она от чистого сердца. Ты видел всех девушек России?
Thank you, Ilia. I'm very pleased to hear it from you. Bad model, but from pure heart. Have you seen all Russian girls?

grunge
06-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Честно, не видел. Но я думаю ты одна из самых красивых. Если не секрет. Откуда вы, о муза?

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 11:03 AM
О, если муза назовет своё место жительства, то она перестанет быть ей, уж слишком она не поэтичесткое, мой поэт!
If I say where I'm living, because it's not so fairy.

Betty
06-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Man, so many moments... but hard to think of a full day...

Love really makes a person happy, so I'm sure I had many days with the ex. Maybe in particular the day my family went to Toronto to Canada's Wonderland and I met up with him after not seeing him for a few months... I just remember feeling SO in love.

Grad party 2001 and 2002, because those were amazing days.

My grandma's funeral a couple summers ago our family had a party from 3 PM to 3 AM in my backyard, it was a super day of bonding, ring toss, baseball, food, bonfires, beer and margaritas, guitar-playing, and more bonding.

Playing beach volleyball at camp the ENTIRE day. Swimming, volleyball, swimmng, volleyball.

Drinking long island ice teas on the front porch with Diana until the sun came up. Listening to music and dancing and talking. It was a wonderful night.

JoY
06-07-2006, 11:13 AM
My grandma's funeral a couple summers ago our family had a party from 3 PM to 3 AM in my backyard, it was a super day of bonding, ring toss, baseball, food, bonfires, beer and margaritas, guitar-playing, and more bonding.

you might want to explain this one. because I knew it could get cozy at funerals, but this sounds nothing like I've ever experienced.

Rocky-girl
06-07-2006, 11:18 AM
love.... if only it was always good to be happy, when you're in love!

Betty
06-07-2006, 10:34 PM
you might want to explain this one. because I knew it could get cozy at funerals, but this sounds nothing like I've ever experienced.

Well, the funeral was in the morning, and my family's outlook on the situation was that since my grandma led a kickass life, instead of mourning her death, we would celebrate her life. So we threw a huge party, I believe that was one of her requests, since our whole family was together, which happens pretty rarely. Also, she requested we not wear black at the funeral, preferably bright colours. And we had just spent a whole week taking turns at the hospital with her and having lots of crowded company, and being depressed, and it was good stress relief. I'm sure we did her proud. If I die peacefully when I'm 75+ and have raised a wonderful successful family, I will want them to throw a party in my honour, what's the fun in being depressed?

Duskygrin
06-24-2006, 10:48 AM
The happiest day, the happiest hour
Mine eyes shall see -have ever seen,
The brightest glance of pride & power
I feel have been.

-Edgar Poe

Yatesy
06-24-2006, 11:40 AM
I can't quite put my finger on my happiest day. i tend to just think of my happiest moments.

Lizardus
06-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Did you have such day when you felt very happy and if you think that you didn't say what must happen, so you can name that day the happiest?
There was that one day that i was taking a class, and we where working with glue...

Amanda
06-24-2006, 01:06 PM
I wanna swim on a pool of chocolate and own an endless stash of booze. That's what i want out of life. I'm not a very happy person...