PDA

View Full Version : About the dvd "huck it"

Glorfindel
12-16-2004, 02:13 PM
I have a question about the last offspring's DVD .
Are the members of offspring doing the thing they make make us suppose they do ?
I mean , is dexter really jumping from the plane ?
Is Greg jumping from the big thing ?

RonWelty
12-16-2004, 02:19 PM
i think that isn īt noodles all the time ..because in the "extras" u can see in the jump to the pool that the guy who jump do not get out quickly of the water like in the movie "noodles " supposuly does ...didn īt u notice that?

samr
12-16-2004, 02:59 PM
It probably is them, I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't them all the time, though.

bouncingcoles
12-16-2004, 03:21 PM
all of them are doing it except noodles.

nameless
12-16-2004, 04:29 PM
i would have preffered a couple more interviews maybe and some more live footage, noodles is the only guy who talks in the whole thing!

OffspringInOz
12-16-2004, 04:35 PM
To e honest I thought it was pretty crap....what's with it anyway?...what's the point of it? how did they pick the songs to put in it? wouldn't it have been better to make a full concert dvd?

Offspring_01
12-16-2004, 05:06 PM
I think it was them in those clips. They are all into extreme sports so... Thats definetly Ron surfing, Dexter loves to fly and am assuming its him jumping out. (anyone trained can do that) Same with Greg. Same with Noodles as well. I'm assuming the DVD is introducing the band members and showing what they love to do. So it must be them in those clips. I thought it was a pretty cool DVD. But yeah, some interviews and more live footage (full concert) would have been killer.

Oh yeah, in the part with Dexter, is that Higgins flying the plane?

killboypwrheadjx
12-16-2004, 05:12 PM
that isnt ron surfing. are u outta yer goddamn mind? dexter has a pilot's liscence and really does do that shit. my friend hypothesized that its actually dexter jumping off that tower instead of greg. i think thats probably true. the clip of noodles first starting down the slope is probably him, but all the tricks and stuff are probably some pro.

Offspring_01
12-16-2004, 05:49 PM
that isnt ron surfing. are u outta yer goddamn mind?

Are you 100% about that? because it looks like him. I could be wrong but I think its him. and no...sorry...im not outta my mind.LOL. I agree about Noodles, thats some pretty hardcore shit. Probably not him.

Fej87
12-16-2004, 06:46 PM
I know its not really Greg jumping off the tower. I can't remember where I heard it but I know it's true.

leo3375
12-16-2004, 06:48 PM
I know its not really Greg jumping off the tower. I can't remember where I heard it but I know it's true.

I know it's a life-size dummy that hits the ground at the end of that sequence.

Dexterina
12-16-2004, 09:20 PM
I was just watching Huck It before and I was gonna post this exact thread.. it's really cool to think that they do all that extreme stuff but you never know when they are actually doing it or not. I however like to believe it IS them though. Lol. I'm 99% sure it is them most of the time because you always hear about them loving that sort of stuff. It would be kind of stupid though if someone believed it actually was them who bash into walls of abandoned houses from the sky and whatnot.

Piedude
12-17-2004, 04:21 AM
Im not sure about greg..its probably him, but you'd think he would express his love for jumping off things more than golf and collecting hats...

sneedo
12-18-2004, 06:30 AM
It's Snowboarder Jim Rippey doing the flashy tricks for Noodles.