PDA

View Full Version : Annoying statements by people who call themselves Feminists

Nina
06-09-2006, 12:32 PM
These are statements I've heard from feminists on the net. This is not torwards feminists in general. Keep that in mind.

1. The bikini bottom should be boykotted because it is worthless and against females.
My Q: Why is it worthless?
Their A: Because it gets stuck between my asscheeks and vagina and my entire bottom gets revealed when I sit.

Could it be that you might simply wear the wrong size? Panties that are too big are gonna fall off your ass easily, and tight bottoms will probably reveal your ass-crack. I dont see the difference between regular pants. Should those be boykotted as well?

2. Why is the woman's period considered gross? I embrace my feminine side and love the way I smell down there when I am on my period.

For serious...do I need to explain it?
Well okay.
I agree it shouldnt be considered gross, but the same person also stated that she doesnt mind not washing herself every day while on her period.
Is the smell of shit nice and embraceable too? Do you not clean your ass after taking a shit, either? I dont get it.
I'd accept it immediatelly if it was her personal preferance only. But to me it feels like those people feel the need to be completely different to get their point across. Why?

3. "Sexy" clothing for young girls should be illegal.

Yes, because it's totally the clothes fault and not the pedophiles who get horny seeing little children.
I dont see how getting rid of tisy bitsy skirts for little girls will stop the perverts.

Little_Miss_1565
06-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Um, wow. Those aren't feminists, just assholes hiding behind the name.

Rocky-girl
06-09-2006, 12:39 PM
uh, strange people! And their ideas are very strange too. Sometimes while reading I laughted, sometimes I was really shoked.

Nina
06-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Um, wow. Those aren't feminists, just assholes hiding behind the name.

Exactly. It pisses me off a lot.

Tizzalicious
06-09-2006, 12:49 PM
Here's another one. Despite the fact that there is a preference towards the female gender in the school system today, there is still a problem and girls are not getting enough help. Men are bad and don't need help at all.

I'm of the opinion that this society sorely needs masculine emancipation. Women had theirs.

- WCM

Sin Studly
06-09-2006, 01:04 PM
This is not torwards feminists in general.

It should be. For serious.

the_GoDdEsS
06-09-2006, 01:52 PM
I'm of the opinion that this society sorely needs masculine emancipation. Women had theirs.

- WCM

Down with the oppressive bitches!

And seriously, the hygiene part...

Tizzalicious
06-09-2006, 02:24 PM
In Denmark especially, there is no real need for feminism anymore.

- WCM

Sin Studly
06-09-2006, 03:01 PM
If you think you are emancipated, you might consider the idea of tasting your menstrual blood—if it makes you sick, you've got a long way to go. -Germaine Greer

That's just one of her MANY quotes revolving around the idea that women must drink their own menstrual blood to be 'real women'.

Sunny
06-09-2006, 03:14 PM
hehe, Nina, i've seen those too. ugh. my god. *infuriated*

i'd elaborate but i'm partially blind and on a lot of codeine.. so.. um. yes.

HeadAroundU
06-09-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm not going to touch this thread 'cause it could dirty my good reputation and SS is doing a good job.

Sunny
06-09-2006, 03:40 PM
That's just one of her MANY quotes revolving around the idea that women must drink their own menstrual blood to be 'real women'.

does painting (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/nzgoddess/fullmoonartist/754151d4.jpg) with it (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/nzgoddess/fullmoonartist/b4661678.jpg) count (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/nzgoddess/fullmoonartist/816855e8.jpg) as a "real woman" thing to do?

Tizzalicious
06-09-2006, 04:21 PM
That's absolutely fuckin' revolting.

- WCM

Izie
06-09-2006, 04:22 PM
That's absolutely fuckin' revolting.

- WCM

And somewhat scary :(

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2006, 04:23 PM
If you think you are emancipated, you might consider the idea of tasting your menstrual blood—if it makes you sick, you've got a long way to go. -Germaine Greer

Pass me a jug.

DeAtHsTaR
06-09-2006, 05:20 PM
What I don't get about feminists is the whole equal rights thing. I mean honestly, they only want the good, none of the bad! So basically they want their benefits they are born with as women, and the perks of being a dude. Yet they don't want the same punishment for the same things and such.

If I wasn't such a sweety I'd get a girl to punch me in the face, knock her the fuck out, and yell "EQUAL RIGHTS BITCH!"

But i would never do that. It's just wrong.

Rag Doll
06-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Just stop existing. Please.

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2006, 05:29 PM
What I don't get about feminists is the whole equal rights thing. I mean honestly, they only want the good, none of the bad! So basically they want their benefits they are born with as women, and the perks of being a dude. Yet they don't want the same punishment for the same things and such.

If I wasn't such a sweety I'd get a girl to punch me in the face, knock her the fuck out, and yell "EQUAL RIGHTS BITCH!"

But i would never do that. It's just wrong.

You really need to get out more. Daily interaction with the opposite sex would prove this whole post wrong.

Tizzalicious
06-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Pass me a jug.
of menstrual blood?

And sure Dain doesn't get the simple basics of superstructure/basis analysis. We could've guessed he wouldn't. I'm not sure if that's the right term, that's simply the term marxists use.

- WCM

Llamas
06-09-2006, 07:31 PM
people like these give feminists a horrible name. I'm not a feminist, but I know people who are... and they get such awful reps cause of these kinds of people. It's pathetic. It's like bible thumpers representing all christians. the thing about bikini bottoms was hilarious, too. gawd.

Sin Studly
06-10-2006, 01:07 AM
Any moderate feminist with half a brain would either...

a) Call themself something else (no, not womyn), and then go around saying how fucking insane feminists are.

b) Continue to call themselves feminists, but stop getting offended when people say "Feminsts are fucking insane"

T-6005
06-10-2006, 01:12 AM
does painting (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/nzgoddess/fullmoonartist/754151d4.jpg) with it (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/nzgoddess/fullmoonartist/b4661678.jpg) count (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/nzgoddess/fullmoonartist/816855e8.jpg) as a "real woman" thing to do?
That. Is. So. Gross.

Sin Studly
06-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Only because you're a misogynist chauvenist pig!!!!

In other news, I just got to thinking about the animals-rights faggots and their penchant for throwing buckets of blood at people in fur. I'm sooooooo glad feminists never figured out how to fill a bucket.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-10-2006, 02:24 AM
You don't want to listen to Germaine Greer. She's completely unhinged. She once said something like she used to have fantasies about being a vasectomist and cutting a bunch of guy's dicks off.

Llamas
06-10-2006, 02:39 AM
buckets of blood at people in fur? people in fur? meaning.... there was fur in the blood? or the people were wearing fur? sorry, that phrasing threw me a little...

regardless, that's messed up. And I'm sure they figured out how to do it, but are too busy smearing it on their walls to fill a bucket...

have you heard about the women that took out a placenta, cooked it, put it on crackers, and had people over and served it to them? Nastiest thing I've ever seen. (sorry if someone already talked about this in here and I missed it.)

Sin Studly
06-10-2006, 02:41 AM
And women are only truly emancipated if they fuck every single guy they meet. Monogomy is conforming to evil social rulings created by the evil patriarchy. Therefore, you must conform to benign social rulings created by benevolent emancipated females, and fuck everything with a heartbeat.

Oh, that and she went on celebrity Big Brother and left crying.

Sin Studly
06-10-2006, 02:43 AM
buckets of blood at people in fur? people in fur? meaning.... there was fur in the blood? or the people were wearing fur?

People wearing fur get buckets of blood thrown at them to remind them that "fur is murder". Personally, if I was rich enough to own a $120,000 albino sable and some dreadlocked faggot ruined it, I'd have him shot.

JoY
06-10-2006, 06:48 AM
oh.my.GOD. I've never been so fucking disgusted in my entire fucking life. *spontaniously dies*

the studentgroup I'm in once used to be feminist. it was nothing serious really, it was just when all women decided to be feminist, everyone in the studentgroup was a housewife & when everyone was a housewife, my entire studentgroup was feminist.
& all they wanted was drinking strong liquor & smootching girls without being called manly for it & smoking cigars. the last one I still don't entirely get, though.

by the way, it was all messed up, women-lovin', nature-balanced, "creative", hippy-shit, though. people who ever called me a tree hugging hippy have never seen the horrors of chicks that joined my studentgroup from 1980 to 1989. *shakes head* the truth is, they were insane, many were ugly, they were scary, but harmless to the point that they even did some good. the entire fraternity/sorority ultimately stopped banning homosexuals, because they'd have to ban my entire studentgroup if they wanted to.

JoY
06-10-2006, 06:52 AM
Pass me a jug.
man, if you can pull that off without vomiting out every dinner you've ever had, you're a real MAN. that's for sure. ew!

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2006, 06:55 AM

How utterly retarded.

Sunny
06-10-2006, 07:42 AM
Before anyone gets the wrong idea, these aren't my um.. fluids.. or my paintings for that matter.

i swear.

JoY
06-10-2006, 07:51 AM
now you've said that, I'm suddenly not so sure anymore those aren't your creative outbursts...

T-6005
06-10-2006, 07:55 AM
now you've said that, I'm suddenly not so sure anymore those aren't your creative outbursts...
That's such a gross thought.

I'm sorry - I am so disgusted. That's SO gross.

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2006, 07:56 AM
I don't think anyone was thinking that. Although, with people you never know.

JoY
06-10-2006, 08:04 AM
I don't think anyone was thinking that. Although, with people you never know.
I wasn't. but now she's said that.. I am. I mean, eek, I know it's not her artwork, but untill Sunny had posted it isn't, I hadn't even considered it. & now I automatically did. & ew, it's so nasties. :(

0r4ng3
06-10-2006, 08:08 AM
Just the phrase "creative outbursts", in context, make me kind of sick.

Sunny
06-10-2006, 08:10 AM
i second what orange said. EEEEEEEEW.

Sin Studly
06-10-2006, 08:12 AM
I'm not going to sleep for days.

killer_queen
06-10-2006, 08:17 AM
I guess you're all going to find me sick if I say I didn't find them nasty or disgusting. That's why I'm not saying it.

Sunny
06-10-2006, 08:22 AM
but.. menstrual blood is kind of gross. sometimes it has like.. clots and stuff. and i'm sure that the paintings start smelling after a while. i dunno, bodily fluids, be it blood, semen, mucus, what have you, ARE NOT MEANT AS ART SUPPLIES. >_<

JoY
06-10-2006, 08:33 AM
oh man, ew ew EW. I'm giggling & laughing over this, while I'm absolutely grossed out to the max.

Sunny, your last post.. I literally feel shivers going from my neck down my spine to my buttcrack. in a VERY unpleasant way.
btw, you forgot to add pus.

Nina
06-10-2006, 09:18 AM
Thats so fucking nasty.
WHY DO THEY DO THAT?!?!

JoY
06-10-2006, 09:50 AM
feminists have different ways of showing female pride. like, I could show Dutch pride by growing tulips, but then again I could also work in a windmill.

either way, a distinction (one of many, don't sweat) between women & men is the female period. not a very glorious one, but when you want to express ultimate female pride, you make the most disgusting, uncharming, messy, bloody, smelly, gory phenomenon a fucking piece of art (LYKE WOMEN IZ, OMFGYES!). & I guess... that's what they're doing? quite the challenge. I admire them for even trying.

Sin Studly
06-10-2006, 09:50 AM
Bodily fluids don't gross me out. Blood, pus, saliva, sirrous ooze, semen, vaginal mucosa, I can deal with them all. I can get majorly turned on by some of them. I mean, I prefer my steaks bloody. I eat beef raw, for fucks sake. Bodily fluids are fine, where I'm concerned.

However, rotting bodily fluids are fucking gross. And I'm no biologist, but menstrual blood smells worse than rotting, probably cause it's been stagnant in the womb so long or whatever. I dunno, it doesn't quite smell like rotting blood or anything, it smells far worse. And I'm not squeamish in the least, I'll admit I have this strange kinda affection towards the smell of rotting animals. I hate to admit this, cause it makes me look like those stupid goth kids who say shit like that to look darque and mysterious, but I do. I lived through the mouse plague when I was a little kid, and I guess I got used to the smell of having rotting things crammed in every wall-hollow in your house, cause even though the sickly sweet smell is nausiating on one level, it's also kinda nice on the others. Breathe too heavily and it'll make you want to puke, breathe lightly and it's like perfume.

But menstrual blood is.... ugh. No. It smells terrible. On every level. It's just fucking.... disgusting. Beyond words. And I pity women for having to put up with it every month.

Those who actually go to the level of playing with it should be shot, because not even human faeces is as revolting.

JoY
06-10-2006, 09:54 AM
I mean, I prefer my steaks bloody. I eat beef raw, for fucks sake. Bodily fluids are fine, where I'm concerned.

oh yes, same here. well, not raw-raw, as in, it's never seen the stove from up close, but shortly grilled/baked to make the outside brown & crispy & the inside red & bloody. got that from my dad's side of the family. we'll all end up with bowel cancer some day & I love it. because man, there's nothing better on this planet than a shortly baked steak with the right style.

& I think the smell has to do with it having been stagnant, like you said, but also just the hormone overload.

Sin Studly
06-10-2006, 09:58 AM
Yeah, I could never eat a raw steak. I like mine bloody, but fried lightly. I don't go for grilled/baked steak at all, it's gotta be fried, and it's gotta be bloody on the inside and crispy on the outside.

But for raw beef, I'm talking super-thin shavings of beefsteak. Totally raw, without ever seeing an oven at all. And chilled, straight from the fridge. That shit is superb.

JoY
06-10-2006, 10:15 AM
carpaccio. I'm a fucking sucker for it.

Vera
06-10-2006, 10:26 AM
The problem with any group is basically this. Which is why nearly every definition needs to come with a but.

"I'm a feminist but not one of the crazy ones."

"I'm Christian but I believe in evolution."

"I'm an Offspring fan but I also have a life."

"I'm conservative but I don't like George W. Bush."

Which is why I think Justin is pretty much right. Feminism has a bad reputation because of the fucking extremists. Same applies to pretty much any group, though feminism just has a lot of "am-a-feminist-but"-supporters who will go on and on about this problem. Why? Because bitching is something that women do good (though not as well as men, often).

I'mma start calling myself an equal rights supporter (would say activist but I haven't done shit - so it's like someone going to see Brokeback Mountain and calling themselves a gay rights activist).

Nina
06-10-2006, 10:26 AM
And I pity women for having to put up with it every month.

You really should. Every male should. I hate to say it but it is one of the worst things for me. And body fluids gross me out a lot, which probably makes it worse. And the pain that is involved is a horrible type of pain. wah wah whiny but ITS TRUE. *sob*

JoY
06-10-2006, 10:29 AM
You really should. Every male should. I hate to say it but it is one of the worst things for me. And body fluids gross me out a lot, which probably makes it worse. And the pain that is involved is a horrible type of pain. wah wah whiny but ITS TRUE. *sob*
it is! *hangs head*

Llamas
06-10-2006, 01:29 PM

I agree. I can tolerate pain like nobodies business. But damn, period pain is god-awful. Just a couple days there where it's awful to ride bike, play some tennis, go for a run, ANY physical activity is awful. It just straight up hurts. Plus it sucks having to run for the bathroom every hour. And I personally have pretty *weak* symptoms. I have friends who have to be on medication, because if they aren't, it lasts over a week, and they find themselves balled up on the floor in the fetal position, rolling in pain. Hell, I embrace my feminine side- I don't complain about how much it sucks (minus right now :p), but damned if you ever find me painting with it... ugh. It doesn't gross me out really THAT much (personally, I think that that kinda blood is not one of the worst bodily fluids), but it's just downright ridiculous!! Why? "Omg my fluids are art!" No. Your bodily fluids are shit that your body is GETTING RID OF for a reason. It's excess. It's waste. Your body doesn't want it, that means it's supposed to be eliminated or excreted or whatever it's called when it's blood. ugh.

Sunny
06-10-2006, 03:05 PM
all this period-talk is making me ever so happy that i don't remember the last time i had my period.

oh wait. i do. it was last august. ;D

depopwned!

Rag Doll
06-10-2006, 03:07 PM
don't even get me started on depo. so many problems when i came off of it. just started taking yaz, so hopefully that works out well.

Sunny
06-10-2006, 03:14 PM
hmm. i went off depo for a while last year (to try out the patch). that's when i got the period i mentioned earlier. it wasn't too awful.. but the patch sucked so bad i switched back (didn't have the $700 for the mirena, ha).

i'm gonna switch to a mirena in november, though (it also makes your periods lighter, weeeeo). i hope depo will be kind to me then, too. i also hope i don't 1) die 2) bleed out of my vag for months =/

Rag Doll
06-10-2006, 03:19 PM
mirena would be niiiice. boo. i was on depo for like 7 years. and it took a year to get my period back. and then i bled for months. but it's finally over thankfuckinggod. hopefully it is indeed nice to you. cause that was a few months from hell, pain/blood wise. good luck!

Sunny
06-10-2006, 03:28 PM
hah, thanks.. i'm hoping the leftover prescription painkillers from surgery won't be necessary when i switch..

speaking of mirena, i can get it for $400 through my school's healthcare thing (insertion and all). i'm quite happy, cause it's sooo freaking expensive otherwise. >_<

Preocupado
06-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Perfect thread to post this picture:

http://images.ifun.ru/y/YHmFpC3U2B.jpg

Shirley Manson loves her period.

Just a Girl
06-10-2006, 05:23 PM
today has been far too period-themed for my liking. i started my summer job today and the manager decided to tell me all about hers. who does that? she's met me once! and i hate blood. ick. and now there's paintings! i dislike all this new period information.

Tizzalicious
06-10-2006, 11:36 PM
hmm. i went off depo for a while last year (to try out the patch). that's when i got the period i mentioned earlier. it wasn't too awful.. but the patch sucked so bad i switched back (didn't have the $700 for the mirena, ha).

i'm gonna switch to a mirena in november, though (it also makes your periods lighter, weeeeo). i hope depo will be kind to me then, too. i also hope i don't 1) die 2) bleed out of my vag for months =/

Woah, Mirena costs $700? I never knew, I'm glad my insurance covered it. I need a new one in a few months. It didn't really make my periods lighter though. But it does for most people. My periods just suck.

Sin Studly
06-10-2006, 11:52 PM
Periods are God's way of saying it's okay to beat your wife. Since he made man in his image, it's obvious we're supposed to make you bleed one a month too.