PDA

View Full Version : for the curious

Endymion
06-10-2006, 01:00 AM
this (http://www.digg.com/science/Nuclear_reactors_evolve_inside_supercomputers) is one of my current major areas of research/study. not the reactor stuff, but evolutionary programming & design. major focus on data mining currently.

sKratch
06-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Dude I totally wrote a rockin' paper on the holographic principle. Not related at all to this business, but I wanted daddy to be proud :[

Endymion
06-10-2006, 09:53 AM
/me unzips

Sin Studly
06-10-2006, 09:55 AM
I'd tell you both to end your lives for being such nerds, but I'm too much of a layman to figure out if what you're doing is useful for humanity or not.

So... please use your own discretion on the suicide issue.

HornyPope
06-10-2006, 11:40 AM
I'm jealous of the nerds because they get all the good oppertunities in their studying field. My revenge is to call them autists for handling the tedious work.

Endymion
06-10-2006, 11:46 AM
I'm jealous of the nerds because they get all the good oppertunities in their studying field. My revenge is to call them autists for handling the tedious work.
i get in trouble all the time for doing all the cool/interesting parts of a project and leaving all the boring, mundane parts for someone else to finish up.

JoY
06-10-2006, 11:48 AM
& that's supposed to defend you against the judgement of you being a nerd?

xx-Sammi-xx
06-10-2006, 12:27 PM
GOD[Sorry Catholics!] LOL
Everyone is obviously a NERD in some way!!!!
I mean, I'm not a total nerd ... but at least I can admit I am a little.
WE ALL WORK A BIT DONT WE???
Anyway wotz the prob with bein a friggin :eek: nerd! :eek:
I still wear glasses-and even used to have braces!!!!
WOTS THE PROBLEM?!
p.s.but believe me I am no keener.
p.p.s Oh, and there kinda IS a prob with being a keener.
p.p.p.s WOT THE HELL AM I ON ABOUT?

JoY
06-10-2006, 12:28 PM
*spontaniously dies before she gets the chance to burst into wild, wild laughter*

Nina
06-10-2006, 12:38 PM
ya wots the problm??!

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2006, 01:07 PM
What the fuck just happened here?

WebDudette
06-10-2006, 01:50 PM
GOD[Sorry Catholics!] LOL
Everyone is obviously a NERD in some way!!!!
I mean, I'm not a total nerd ... but at least I can admit I am a little.
WE ALL WORK A BIT DONT WE???
Anyway wotz the prob with bein a friggin :eek: nerd! :eek:
I still wear glasses-and even used to have braces!!!!
WOTS THE PROBLEM?!
p.s.but believe me I am no keener.
p.p.s Oh, and there kinda IS a prob with being a keener.
p.p.p.s WOT THE HELL AM I ON ABOUT?

I have never hated some one more then I hate you right now...
Please die.

JoY
06-10-2006, 01:52 PM
like you're such a great contribution. all you do lately is bash people for being worthless, hoping no one will notice you're not adding anything but exactly that.

WebDudette
06-10-2006, 01:53 PM
I know. I always want to contribute but never have anything worth saying.

I'm a terrible person.

Llamas
06-10-2006, 02:06 PM
I used to be a science nerd... I was 1 1/2 years away from finishing my degree. Then I decided I hated calculus and physics too much to finish. Then I realized how much I love German. So I changed my major :) However, switching to a less nerdy major didn't help... I get just as excited about german culture and history, and languages, as I used to get about photoreceptors in plant cells, and the absorbancy of different plant pigments... I think anything can make someone nerdy :p however, anyone in the sciences is automatically nerdy, regardless! But as long as you're actually contributing to society, it's good to be nerdy :)

Andy
06-10-2006, 02:12 PM
I have never hated some one more then I hate you right now...
Please die.
It's irritating and all, I can appreciate that. But to say that you've "never hated" anyone more is a little extreme, and may I add: Pathetic.

So, pot, leave kettle alone and get an imagination.

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Somebody got slapped right in the face.

WebDudette
06-10-2006, 02:20 PM
It's irritating and all, I can appreciate that. But to say that you've "never hated" anyone more is a little extreme, and may I add: Pathetic.

So, pot, leave kettle alone and get an imagination.

Yeah it was a pathetic post I realized that minutes after posting it. I was extremely frustrated at the time. I would have deleted it had it not already been comented on.

HornyPope
06-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Endy is the "i'm part-time geek, full-time cool, baby" kind of nerd