PDA

View Full Version : Linkin Park to split???

xx-Sammi-xx
06-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Oh pleeeeese help me!!!
I've heard loadsa rumours lately from my pallsies saying that LP are going to split from lyk loadsa years success.
But the thing is, some other folks say that they split ages ago!
But I haven't heard from them ... thats the thing!
I LOVE their music ... And their HAIR.
LOL Thanx ppz!!!

Mannen som blev en gris
06-10-2006, 01:49 PM
...what's the deal with the X's?

GBH2
06-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Oh pleeeeese help me!!!
I've heard loadsa rumours lately from my pallsies saying that LP are going to split from lyk loadsa years success.
LOL Thanx ppz!!!
stfu n00bh34d!!!!!!

Who gives a shit if they break up (besides you, obviously)?

FrancoDaHui
06-10-2006, 02:03 PM
and what about their hair?

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2006, 02:04 PM
I tried so hard and got so far...

Haha, many of their lyrics would just apply.

Llamas
06-10-2006, 02:47 PM
somebody think of the HAIR!!! what will happen to their hair if they split up??? omg!!!

linkin park is a band that people stopped caring about like 5 years ago. why don't you go to a LINKIN PARK board and ask? whoa, there's an idea!

igniton/pyro
06-10-2006, 02:52 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no more linkin park HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DICKON
06-10-2006, 02:56 PM
i thort they split? or maybe i stopped caring about 'nu metal', infact, did i start caring? ye i dont no where i'm going with this, the general theme was LP suck.

Andy
06-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Hang on hang on hang on, I think we're all missing the important bit of that post:

pallsies

Rag Doll
06-10-2006, 03:07 PM
oh noez, we share a name. this makes me frown. =(

Llamas
06-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Hang on hang on hang on, I think we're all missing the important bit of that post:

hahahahaha... I did miss that. I think he's refering to cerebral palsy, and is trying to tell us that he's clinically retarded.

Mentally_Challenged
06-10-2006, 04:29 PM
O_o if they haven't yet split, then I hope they do soon.
But of course, the hair. Oh noes.

-_-

Thomas
06-10-2006, 04:37 PM
I just checked the official website and there is no news of a split. It actually looks like they are working on a new album.

What i was wondering is how Linkin Park got to be with Paul McCartney? (see linkinpark.com )

nieh
06-10-2006, 04:44 PM
That's not even a Linkin Park song playing on their site is it...?

Llamas
06-10-2006, 05:13 PM
whoa... it sounds like nsync. eww, it's awful! I think it is them, though... it sounds like the rapping guy's voice.

why isn't the band on the main page? and it doesn't look like they're releasing an album... their label is releasing someone's song or something.

Jakebert
06-10-2006, 05:16 PM
What i was wondering is how Linkin Park got to be with Paul McCartney? (see linkinpark.com )

I'm curious to see what that's about, but I'm not checking it out because I know it'll depress me.

SkunkIt
06-10-2006, 05:27 PM
...what's the deal with the X's?
Xxx She's HXC xxX
Xx Linkin Park hair is HXC xX

Xxx Sonia xxX

bd007h
06-10-2006, 11:03 PM
whoa... it sounds like nsync. eww, it's awful! I think it is them, though... it sounds like the rapping guy's voice.

why isn't the band on the main page? and it doesn't look like they're releasing an album... their label is releasing someone's song or something.

Their rapper has his own rap group, it could be one of their songs.

I'm curious to see what that's about, but I'm not checking it out because I know it'll depress me.

the depressing thing is the percentage of Linkin Park fans that would actually know who Paul McCartney is

barangatang
06-11-2006, 12:45 AM
oh muh gawd, I clicked on the "random journal" button:

http://www.linkinpark.com/lpc/journalview.php?id=153552

The depressing thing is that, if I tried, I'm sure I could find something much worse.

That_Guy91
06-11-2006, 07:49 AM
You like Good Charlotte. Nobody cares what you think.

bouncingcoles
06-11-2006, 09:30 AM
sounds like a load of bullshit to me. they wont break up, dont worry

Endymion
06-11-2006, 09:32 AM
i've got my penises crossed

Thomas
06-11-2006, 09:36 AM

This is the guy that said that I'm not allowed to be funny?

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Linkin Park to split???

Yes please.

Jakebert
06-11-2006, 10:55 AM
sounds like a load of bullshit to me. they wont break up, dont worry

Linkin Park will be releasing more albums? Now I'm worried. :(

Andy
06-11-2006, 10:56 AM
I found Hybrid Theory the other day. I think I'll listen to it tonight. Haven't heard it since I went past my "nu-metal" phase in 2001.

self-esteem771
06-11-2006, 12:38 PM

why isn't the band on the main page? and it doesn't look like they're releasing an album... their label is releasing someone's song or something. it is not linkin park, it is fort minor, mike shinoda started his own rap band called: fort minor, & they thought ppl would notice fort minor if they put it on linkin park site, that is why lp does not have new albums yet, they support mike's independent group, don't worry that is not lp, its fort minor. ;)

Anya82
06-11-2006, 01:37 PM
i like LP. About the split thing, i have no idea. I'm not a "fan", i just like to listen to them once in a while

igniton/pyro
06-11-2006, 01:43 PM
This is the guy that said that I'm not allowed to be funny?
huh? .

JoY
06-11-2006, 01:47 PM
oh my gawd!

hahahahahaha!!!!

"im in a really bad mood coz linkin park havent releaed anything new and im drifting off to good charlotte! i cant do this...i am a fan of lp and will alwayz be! nothing will replace them but what can make me stick to them? "

how to stay true to your one & only favorite band. this is so cute!
[from the link to Numb Journals posted before in this topic. thank you for linkin]

Nineteen Seventy Nine
06-11-2006, 02:12 PM
The rapper from Linkin Park formed his own little gang called Fort Minor, who is actually making an impact on the charts. I originally thought it would be some kind of side project, and it might still be, but with all the success, I'm not so sure. Linkin Park is still alive as far I believe.

JoY
06-11-2006, 02:52 PM
I think this information was posted up at least three times on this page now.

not saying you can't post it, just saying you're wasting your time.

Harnum
06-11-2006, 03:59 PM
You like Good Charlotte. Nobody cares what you think.
=D makes me smile. good charlotte and lp SUCK ....

BuddyHolly
06-11-2006, 06:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/bart_gk/listenlinkinpark.jpg

Jakebert
06-11-2006, 06:45 PM
That picture is pure genius.

Ninty Man
06-11-2006, 10:08 PM
The world will be a better place now

Thomas
06-11-2006, 10:12 PM
The world will be a better place now

Did you even read this entire thread? They aren't breaking up. The only way this thread could show that the world would be a better place now is if you claimed that you are in the process of chocking on a cyanide pill in this thread.

Ninty Man
06-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Did you even read this entire thread? They aren't breaking up. The only way this thread could show that the world would be a better place now is if you claimed that you are in the process of chocking on a cyanide pill in this thread.

Are you in love with me???

I didn't read it, because the first posts were enough

I know that they won't split, but... it will be great if they do

Thomas
06-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Are you in love with me???

I didn't read it, because the first posts were enough

I know that they won't split, but... it will be great if they do

What the Hell is wrong with you? Seriously. Shut up already.

ANd next time read an entire thread before giving any input on it.

Ninty Man
06-12-2006, 12:06 AM
What the Hell is wrong with you? Seriously. Shut up already.

ANd next time read an entire thread before giving any input on it.

And the next time, ignore me, bitch

GOD!"! People don't have sense of humor

Thomas
06-12-2006, 12:08 AM
And the next time, ignore me, bitch

GOD!"! People don't have sense of humor

No, people jsut don't find things funny if they aren't funny. I didn't even realize you were attempting to make a joke.

Ninty Man
06-12-2006, 12:21 AM
No, people jsut don't find things funny if they aren't funny. I didn't even realize you were attempting to make a joke.

That's because you're a grumpy man :rolleyes:

Thomas
06-12-2006, 12:25 AM
That's because you're a grumpy man :rolleyes:

Because you are a retarded 7 year old.

Llamas
06-12-2006, 05:34 AM
thomas... this time you jumped into an uneeded argument. I don't always read entire threads before I post. ninty's point was just that he doesn't like LP... it was just a dumb, sarcastic comment. He wasn't trying to insult anyone, or make a point. granted, it was a useless post... but you really attacked that... and turned this thread into another argument between you two. :-/

Andy
06-12-2006, 05:44 AM
[from the link to Numb Journals posted before in this topic. thank you for linkin]
This post receives [The Andy Seal of Pun Approval]

Thomas
06-12-2006, 08:15 AM
thomas... this time you jumped into an uneeded argument. I don't always read entire threads before I post. ninty's point was just that he doesn't like LP... it was just a dumb, sarcastic comment. He wasn't trying to insult anyone, or make a point. granted, it was a useless post... but you really attacked that... and turned this thread into another argument between you two. :-/

Yeah, sorry. I was definitely not in the best mood last night and he was really pissing me off.

Retard
06-12-2006, 07:53 PM
u know what i noticed here?

people have really tiny tempers on this board, and that most people hate linkin park.

uh oh for the first one and YAY for the second one.

jeez am i glad i didnt say that i liked good charollet before this post. :)

Ninty Man
06-12-2006, 09:48 PM

HOORAY.. someone get it

And Thomas... I still like you

JoY
06-13-2006, 05:10 AM
This post receives [The Andy Seal of Pun Approval]
thank you very much.

& I hate it when people comment before knowing what a thread is about & haven't even taken the effort to read through two pages.

noodlesfan
06-13-2006, 05:26 AM
everytime you play a linkin park song, god takes another of his leg hairs and throws them to earth, we know these hairs as the baldwins and aris hilton.

ruroken
06-15-2006, 09:19 AM
Even better: Supposedly, Shinoda is teaching Chester to rap.
I think its a joke, though. Because I cant see Chester rapping... or at least, doing it right...

JoY
06-15-2006, 10:54 AM
oh don't be so childish. like mediocre rap seriously takes a world of musical skills & nigger roots.

ruroken
06-15-2006, 11:12 AM
What...? Its just that he is the screamer. I cant see the guy that screams all the time rapping. Its a different flow. I cant see someone being able to change their flow like that, especially when the change is so large.
Is 'flow' the right word?

That_Guy91
06-15-2006, 12:55 PM
I think you mean style.

little-miller
06-16-2006, 07:03 AM
HORAY!!! Finally they are going to split Hopefully, they only did aboout 2 good songs and thats about it LP are SHITE!!! :D

LP R.I.P :D

Andy
06-16-2006, 07:09 AM
I would only use the "SHITE" tag for a band who had 0 good songs.

noodlesfan
06-16-2006, 07:15 AM
I would only use the "SHITE" tag for a band who had 0 good songs.
then he can still use it to describe Linkin Park

JoY
06-16-2006, 08:15 AM
HORAY!!! Finally they are going to split Hopefully, they only did aboout 2 good songs and thats about it LP are SHITE!!! :D

LP R.I.P :D
READ the topic BEFORE posting.

how hard can it fucking be?

ruroken
06-16-2006, 09:32 AM
I think you mean style.
Yeah. That's it. Thanks.

Llamas
06-16-2006, 11:59 PM
What...? Its just that he is the screamer. I cant see the guy that screams all the time rapping. Its a different flow. I cant see someone being able to change their flow like that, especially when the change is so large.
Is 'flow' the right word?

there are a lot of people who are great at more than one vocal style... ever listen to serj tankian? the guy from papa roach can sing and rap and scream... there are a lot of people who can do multiple vocal styles. and the kind of rapping he'd do wouldn't be hard, anyway.... it's not like mike's very good.

dexterandnoodles
06-17-2006, 09:48 PM
i love!! them!!!!!! they rock

Ninty Man
06-18-2006, 08:50 PM
i love!! them!!!!!! they rock

:rolleyes:

Ocupation: Offspring
06-19-2006, 08:10 AM
Oh pleeeeese help me!!!
LOL Thanx ppz!!!
Well, One of there members have desereted them, Chester Bennington and went with Z-Trip. Thats all I know about LP in General but i do know that Hybrid Theory is there greatest alubms EVER! :D

Endymion
06-19-2006, 08:12 AM
Well, One of there members have desereted them, Chester Bennington and went with Z-Trip. Thats all I know about LP in General but i do know that Hybrid Theory is there greatest alubms EVER! :D
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/grammar.jpghttp://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/grammer.jpg

notoriousdoc
06-19-2006, 08:17 AM
Someone went past me in a car on saturday playing one of their songs *really* loud. I felt embaressed and I wasn't even them

self-esteem771
06-24-2006, 10:59 AM
Oh pleeeeese help me!!!
LOL Thanx ppz!!! They updated their site. It is so much better than the way it was. It is just like good ole hybrid theory days... :)
check it out: www.linkinpark.com

p.s. I love their hair to. I loved it when Chester had a mowhawk & Mike had blue hair. Chester & Mike are so fuckin HOT!!! :D

Llamas
06-24-2006, 01:01 PM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/grammar.jpghttp://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/grammer.jpg
more effective if "grammar" wasn't spelled wrong in the second one...

Endymion
06-24-2006, 04:17 PM
it's more effective if you realize that the man in the picture is actor kelsey grammer (of cheers & frasier fame, plus was beast in the recent xmen3 movie).

dalaksta
06-24-2006, 05:03 PM
Man I'm glad Likin Park is splitting up, they suck! This is just my opinion, I respect it if you like them, I mean no offense.

Andy
06-25-2006, 07:07 AM

it's more effective if you realize that the man in the picture is actor kelsey grammer (of cheers & frasier fame, plus was beast in the recent xmen3 movie).
Which actually makes that second picture by far the most ingenius.

Lars
06-25-2006, 07:35 AM
Have they split up yet? This thread seems to always be on the first page of the bands part.

0r4ng3
06-25-2006, 07:44 AM
Have they split up yet? This thread seems to always be on the first page of the bands part.
No, people just want to talk about how they "zomg suX!!!11one" or "zomg rulz!!!!"

Endymion
06-25-2006, 10:13 AM
far the most ingenius.
yes indeed. i'd go as far as saying that 'grammer time' is the greatest image macro of all time.

self-esteem771
06-28-2006, 03:16 PM
linkin park will never split, they will be releasing a new album later this summer. (with mike)

Jakebert
06-28-2006, 04:54 PM
I don't think I've ever cared less about something on these boards. You're the one that said it and it's about Linkin Park.

Endymion
06-28-2006, 05:11 PM
I don't think I've ever cared less about something on these boards. You're the one that said it and it's about Linkin Park.
yes, but what about grammer time?

self-esteem771
06-28-2006, 06:13 PM
no, im not the one that started this thread, it was xx-sammi-xx, a girl that likes LP. p.s. i like linkin park 2 & im glad that they are releasing a new album.

Jakebert
06-28-2006, 06:40 PM
yes, but what about grammer time?

That's is true. Now I don't know what to think.