PDA

View Full Version : Holland Vs. Serbia

Tizzalicious
06-11-2006, 04:18 AM
This is it. The ultimate showdown, we all know that soccer is a perfect metaphor for whatever is true in real life. And already we have this stand off.

Serbia in one corner. A small nation rapidly becoming smaller. Their last chance is to win this soccer match and actually try and convince people to be patriotic again. Serbia will be representing the slavs and all their ugly yellow babies ( :( )

Holland in the other corner. A nation known for it's sex, drugs and wooden shoes. Recently got attention for being the home of the pedophile party which more or less gives Holland the impression of being a nation of pedophiles. They must convince people otherwise. They must convince people that they can DO soccer too! Holland is representing the aryans here, and all the handsomeness and beauty that follows.

The world will be watching this match at 3pm this afternoon!

- WCM

(p.s. if Holland loses I don't actually care about soccer and this is all a joke.)

Vera
06-11-2006, 04:20 AM
I'd rather watch Tizz and Iza make ou--- fight.

Izie
06-11-2006, 04:27 AM
I'd rather watch Tizz and Iza make ou--- fight.

I agree.

Also, as a Serbian female whose father watches football NON STOP, I HATE IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

I hope we lose, then at least we won't have the goddamn Serbian people cheering for their own team anymore. Useless idiots kicking the useless piece of leather around that useless grass field.

H8 SOCCER.

/soccer hate rant

Also, h8 patriotism.

So full of h8 today. Lend me Tizz for a sec so I can have some love?

T-6005
06-11-2006, 04:35 AM
I'm looking forward to this match.

Izie
06-11-2006, 04:38 AM
h8 you too :(

Sin Studly
06-11-2006, 04:41 AM
I hope Serbia win, so we Aussies didn't go to the trouble of crippling the Dutch players for nothing.

Izie
06-11-2006, 04:43 AM
You just like us better anyway.

Sin Studly
06-11-2006, 04:53 AM
Yeah, it's impossible to like Holland more than another country.

Except the Britains.

Izie
06-11-2006, 04:58 AM
Awwwww.

Poor Tizzje :(

Idiot
06-11-2006, 05:15 AM
This could've just been in the World Cup thread.

pathfinder
06-11-2006, 05:15 AM
the dutch are gonne win.
We have a mutch better team.

i hope we become world champion.
But back to reality i think there gonne lose the semi finals.
And then lose again and become 4th (like they do almost every freaking year!!!)

Tijs
06-11-2006, 05:24 AM
You're Dutch then?

I think we're going to win aswell. But Serbia has a strong team aswell. Kezman said he'd 'kill' our defenders!

Izie
06-11-2006, 05:25 AM
Hint: this thread isn't really about soccer.

Tijs
06-11-2006, 05:34 AM
Hint: Next time someone should notify me that I'm not posting the World Cup thread. :(

Izie
06-11-2006, 05:36 AM
Blame Per, it's his fault.

He's a suckface.

JoY
06-11-2006, 05:41 AM
when Vlad is sleeping the Netherlands & Serbia play a MAD game.

Izie
06-11-2006, 05:45 AM
Vlad hates soccer as much as I do :p

BOYCOTTING THE GAME!!!

T-6005
06-11-2006, 05:47 AM
I reckon I'll skip the first half.

Maybe even the entire game.

Idiot
06-11-2006, 05:48 AM
That excited about it, huh? ;)

JoY
06-11-2006, 05:52 AM
Vlad hates soccer as much as I do :p

BOYCOTTING THE GAME!!!
I think you almost got it. :/

Izie
06-11-2006, 06:35 AM
I think you almost got it. :/

OH OH.

OKAY :D

(I'll say I was in a hurry :p)

JoY
06-11-2006, 06:40 AM
yes, YES? *giggles* kwartje valt?

scenario; Vlad on couch, booooored with soccer, half asleep, soccer game suddenly gets MEGA interesting, out of control!- Vlad kinda wakes up & then suddenly looks up surprised with sleepy googoo eyes. "go Holland-Serbia, WHOO!"

Izie
06-11-2006, 06:58 AM
YOU SUCK!

You made me laugh too much :p And I'm not even home!

PS: Nowadays it's GO SERBIA alone :p

platinumpt
06-11-2006, 07:02 AM
This looks like an anti-soccer thread indeed.

JoY
06-11-2006, 07:46 AM
Holland scores! Serbia gets piemel in de kont. shaggadelic, bay-bee.

Idiot
06-11-2006, 07:49 AM
Robben = awesome.

Tizzalicious
06-11-2006, 07:50 AM
At the exact moment we decided to move my tv into the living room, Holland scores. :(

- WCM

Nina
06-11-2006, 07:52 AM
*points at Per and laughs*

Rocky-girl
06-11-2006, 08:04 AM
Before time ends was 1:0 Holland wins! But I think that the second time has already started! Robben:)

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Damn, the Holland kit is uuuglyyyy. But so are every single one of the Serbia players. And for the record, I like Serbia's regimented style more than Holland's. Even though Holland are better. =/

Nina
06-11-2006, 08:54 AM
I thought the Serbian players were somewhat handsome :/

Tizzalicious
06-11-2006, 08:58 AM
I can't believe Serbia waited to play really well until the last 5 min. That was so intense.

- WCM

Tijs
06-11-2006, 09:08 AM
I thought the Serbian players were somewhat handsome :/My dad thought they looked criminal.

pathfinder
06-11-2006, 09:38 AM
The dutch kicked serb ass!!

And Dirk kuijt lives in my hometown hihihihihihhi.

argentina is the next victim!!!!!

HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND!!!!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-11-2006, 09:40 AM
That reminded me of what I was going to say earlier - some Dutch fans are so fanatical it scares even me, and I'm ENGLISH.

pathfinder
06-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Real dutch hooligans

not that im a hooligan im the biggest sissy you'l ever meet :rolleyes:

the orange lion is on the prowl and it has seen its next victim

(yeah i know im a morron)

Tijs
06-11-2006, 09:47 AM
I don't think Holland has a lot of hooligans, I doubt they even have any. They have very fanatic supportes, yes.

This dude has been at nearly every game for the last decade or so, maybe even longer. He has his own commercial now aswell.
http://darch.net/webgraatje.jpg

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-11-2006, 09:47 AM
I'll never call on someone for being patriotic. But "the orange lion" was a pretty stupid way to put it.

Tijs
06-11-2006, 09:48 AM
I'll never call on someone for being patriotic. But "the orange lion" was a pretty stupid way to put it.
The lion is the mascotte of the Dutch team actually.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-11-2006, 09:49 AM
I didn't know that. I retract my statement.

pathfinder
06-11-2006, 09:51 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/755000/images/_759692_hooligans300.jpg

these are dutch hooligans fighting against belgium police.

i don't know if you can realy call them hooligans.

After about 12 beers everybody turns into a hooligan :p

Tijs
06-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Yeah but that was 6 years ago, wasn't it?

Andy
06-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Surely the Dutch are too laid back to commit hooliganism?

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-11-2006, 09:52 AM
On a similar note, if the Dutch team ever get a sponsorship from Tango, I can die happy.

pathfinder
06-11-2006, 09:56 AM
Yeah but that was 6 years ago, wasn't it?

It was when the europian championships where hosted by belgium en the netherlands

http://images.google.nl/imgres?imgurl=http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/755000/images/_759692_hooligans300.jpg&imgrefurl=http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/euro2000/teams/belgium/newsid_759000/759692.stm&h=180&w=300&sz=14&tbnid=eMWPW-UulA-FvM:&tbnh=66&tbnw=111&hl=nl&start=5&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddutch%2Bhooligans%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3 Dnl%26lr%3D

Tijs
06-11-2006, 09:58 AM
Yeah, what I said.

But my point is that it was 6 years ago. A lot can change in 6 years, I think the supporters overall are more friendly now.

Endymion
06-11-2006, 09:59 AM
psh, how can one guy take on an entire team of serbs?

pathfinder
06-11-2006, 10:01 AM
yeah i agree but still if you put the hardcore fanatical fans of Feyenoord Ajax and PSV together you would have a force to be recond with.

But thats not realy realistic they would kill one another before the match would start

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-11-2006, 10:02 AM
If it's anything like England, individual clubs put their differences aside for the World Cup, and just become international fans. You don't get trouble between individual clubs when there's an international event on.

Andy
06-11-2006, 10:03 AM
OKOK, enough talk about how hard the Dutch fanbase is, we get it.

pathfinder
06-11-2006, 10:04 AM
If it's anything like England, individual clubs put their differences aside for the World Cup, and just become international fans. You don't get trouble between individual clubs when there's an international event on.

thats tru but i know some of those guy's they can drink each others blood.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-11-2006, 10:05 AM
Don't be so bloody stupid. For goodness sake, we get it, the rivalries are bad. They don't drink each other's blood.

Tijs
06-11-2006, 10:05 AM
I don't think PSV really has a hooligan-base either.

And when it comes to World/Euro Cup-games, in general, everyone gets along just fine within the nation and together with other countries aswell. If someone really felt like supporting their own city's team, they'd were Feyenoord or Ajax shirts or whatever. But now it's one country against the other, so everyone gets along as far as I know. Ajax & Feyenoord, or more related to my area, NEC & Vitesse.

pathfinder
06-11-2006, 10:08 AM
what?!

its probebly the same in england. they kill each other for fuckssake because they different shirts.

But your right you could never tell who's a Feyenoord fan and who's an Ajax fan.
Everyone's in orange

TheUnholyNightbringer
That's exactly what I said. And you said that wasn't the case.

Ugh.

pathfinder
Don't be so bloody stupid. For goodness sake, we get it, the rivalries are bad. They don't drink each other's blood.

figure of speech dumbass

Tijs
06-11-2006, 10:11 AM
England changed a lot. They changed their stadiums radicly over there, very open. If you wanted to you can could easily run on the field. But no one wants to, cause once you do one thing wrong, you're abanonded from the stadium, and no one wants that, so they all behave. It's awesome how they've changed from the most brutal hooligan country to the very opposite.

pathfinder
06-11-2006, 10:17 AM
England changed a lot. They changed their stadiums radicly over there, very open. If you wanted to you can could easily run on the field. But no one wants to, cause once you do one thing wrong, you're abanonded from the stadium, and no one wants that, so they all behave. It's awesome how they've changed from the most brutal hooligan country to the very opposite.

and still they make england look like a country full of morons who only think about footbal , beer and fighting.

Take the movie: "green street hooligans"

Tijs
06-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Green Street Hooligans is a movie. It's not an example of how the entire world thinks about the UK.

I've seen more examples of were the current UK is shown as a well organized football country than a country full of 'morons'. I've seen quite a few documentairies, Dutch and foreign ones, where they take England's change as the perfect example of how to do it right.

JoY
06-11-2006, 11:33 AM
a junky once offered me some heroine & then mentioned between the lines he was going to a soccer game to kick butts. I asked which side he was on & which butt he was going to kick & he said it didn't matter "cuz he wuz sooo fukked uppp!!!!!11" & that he was going to smash everyone's face in, who'd come within a range of three meters.

that just made me proud of my country.

JoY
06-11-2006, 11:35 AM
I almost forgot; that evening the whole fight around that particular soccer game was in the news. many people were wounded & the police arrested a whole crowd of people. "hooligans go wild" all I could think was; junkie, all he has is heroine & a cellphone. he told me he'd ring all his friends to mess things up. Amsterdam junks RULE.

Tijs
06-11-2006, 11:51 AM
When did that happen?

platinumpt
06-11-2006, 12:16 PM
a junky once offered me some heroine & then mentioned between the lines he was going to a soccer game to kick butts. I asked which side he was on & which butt he was going to kick & he said it didn't matter "cuz he wuz sooo fukked uppp!!!!!11" & that he was going to smash everyone's face in, who'd come within a range of three meters.

that just made me proud of my country.
HAHAHAH That reminds me of

"We don't really care who wins HEY wins!!! HEY ONE TWO THREE!!!"

JoY
06-11-2006, 12:30 PM
When did that happen?
I think it was an Ajax-Feyenoord game. the conversation took place at a subway station.

platinumpt
06-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Everyone knows there's an insane rivalry between Fejenoord and Ajax, but things are different when it comes to the National Team. Dutch supporters are very nice and correct. They were THE BEST in Euro 2004. Believe me. They were always partying!

JoY
06-11-2006, 12:37 PM
oh yes, generally we're a happy crowd, most definitely. & quite reasonable. our weather is too cold to have any temperament whatsoever. still, when one idiot (like the junk I described) turns up & creates a riot, all hell breaks loose. we're easy going, friendly & polite on the surface, but our blood seems to boil with held in impulses & aggression.

platinumpt
06-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Yes, I understand... but I'm sure there won't be any problems this World Cup with the Dutch supporters... I don't have memory of any significant disturbances involving Dutch supporters in any international competitions... or maybe I have a short memory :) but seriously, I can't recall any unfortunate event in early years with Dutch supporters. English hooligans attract most of the media attention.

Tijs
06-11-2006, 12:48 PM
I think it was an Ajax-Feyenoord game. the conversation took place at a subway station.
When..? :-)

JoY
06-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Yes, I understand... but I'm sure there won't be any problems this World Cup with the Dutch supporters... I don't have memory of any significant disturbances involving Dutch supporters in any international competitions... or maybe I have a short memory :) but seriously, I can't recall any unfortunate event in early years with Dutch supporters. English hooligans attract most of the media attention.
ooooh, in international context, we're peachy fine people to be around. there's a LOT of competition between certain teams here, in which entire cities are often involved (Amsterdam vs. Rotterdam, etcetera), but when Holland plays on an international level, we're way too caught up with our own team, how it's doing & everything to even think about trashing a stadion. it's assholes like I described that go to games without any interest whatsoever in the game or any of the teams, who simply go to make it to the news, be aggressive, misbehave & things like that.

Tijs, why am I supposed to remember this? I still lived then where the meet-up was, so it was definitely quite a while ago. I remember which station it was - the one close to my house; Heemstedelaan. *scratches head* I don't even remember which day it was. at first I was mostly shocked because of the offered heroine, because what kind of junky would offer heroine to a chick he's never seen before in his life, & then he rambled on about how he & his junkie friends were going to the Arena to "have some fun" with soccerfans & how they were going to start fights.

should I have called the cops? I thought it was useless, because it was pretty predictable anyway.

Tijs
06-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Tijs, why am I supposed to remember this? I still lived then where the meet-up was, so it was definitely quite a while ago. I remember which station it was - the one close to my house; Heemstedelaan. *scratches head* I don't even remember which day it was. at first I was mostly shocked because of the offered heroine, because what kind of junky would offer heroine to a chick he's never seen before in his life, & then he rambled on about how he & his junkie friends were going to the Arena to "have some fun" with soccerfans & how they were going to start fights.

should I have called the cops? I thought it was useless, because it was pretty predictable anyway.
I'm not saying you should remember it, I was just curious when it happened and thought you misread what I asked, since you didn't answered it but did give other information. Curiousity, that's all.

JoY
06-11-2006, 02:49 PM
nah, that's fine. someone else just asked me the same question & I couldn't answer it then either. grr, kind of frustrating, when you try to remember something, at least the period of time it occured, but everything's just.. blank when it comes to that detail, when you know all other useless details.

Izie
06-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Holland scores! Serbia gets piemel in de kont. shaggadelic, bay-bee.

Serbia got piemel in the kont on many occasions.

...that's not what we were talking about this time, was it? :(

PS. Serbian soccer players are fucking gross. ALL of them. ALL. Ew.

wheelchairman
06-12-2006, 12:20 AM
psh, how can one guy take on an entire team of serbs?
I can't believe I missed this.