PDA

View Full Version : mp3's here!

killboypwrheadjx
12-16-2004, 06:25 PM
i always open threads, and there's these people who are always like "this is my band name" and "im starting a band" and im like I DONT GIVE A FUCK! so i figured i'd try to start a thread where everyone who actually HAS audio clips can post them and people can listen and reply.

here's my band:
http://purevolume.com/theuprisingpa

GreenTerror
12-16-2004, 07:12 PM
I'm starting a band...
lol :p
Wow, you guys rock! See, I just don't understand, ther are so many sucky crap bands that make it big and are popular, but just suck sooooo bad (Good Charolette, stroy of the year, etc.) then there are bands, like yours, that are really good, and don't make it big. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!
But yeah, you guys are great, what do you play anyway?

Chainsaw
12-17-2004, 05:50 AM
another man reminds me a bit of session, the singing is different, but the drums and guitar are similar

killboypwrheadjx
12-17-2004, 03:42 PM
haha thanks guys. i play guitar and do vocals.

GreenTerror
12-17-2004, 09:07 PM
You have a really nice voice!

neocon58
12-17-2004, 10:00 PM
my band the disleksiks http://www.geocites.com/neocon58 (http://www.geocities.com/neocon58)

beware, all the songs currently online were done on the fly, with no prior practice and recorded with an old tape recorder, so basically, there shit.

this summer (it's summer in australia) we're recording some proper thought out songs with some good recording gear (a mixer and a computer)

Revolver-2005?
12-17-2004, 11:42 PM
hey man, i heard bout ur group, i live in PA also, lol word bout u guys is goin round fast

Obie2trice
12-18-2004, 02:21 AM
i always open threads, and there's these people who are always like "this is my band name" and "im starting a band" and im like I DONT GIVE A FUCK! so i figured i'd try to start a thread where everyone who actually HAS audio clips can post them and people can listen and reply.

here's my band:

hey man, your bands sounds cool! Really, voice is good, and the music too

killboypwrheadjx
12-18-2004, 09:57 AM
hey man, i heard bout ur group, i live in PA also, lol word bout u guys is goin round fast
hahaha well we've been together for almost two years! hahaha jk. well, thats really really cool to know. i had no idea. thanks

Lullaby
12-18-2004, 10:10 AM
@killboy: woah dude youre great!! thats awesome! :eek: :)

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-18-2004, 12:15 PM
Another man it`s my favoritte song xDDD if you have some more i would like to know more about ur band xD add me to you msn list xD

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-18-2004, 12:20 PM
my band the disleksiks http://www.geocites.com/neocon58 (http://www.geocities.com/neocon58)

beware, all the songs currently online were done on the fly, with no prior practice and recorded with an old tape recorder, so basically, there shit.

this summer (it's summer in australia) we're recording some proper thought out songs with some good recording gear (a mixer and a computer)
what the fuck was that ??? i mean staring at the sung? you say that is a cover?? lolz u must practice before record a demo xD

killboypwrheadjx
12-18-2004, 12:58 PM
Another man it`s my favoritte song xDDD if you have some more i would like to know more about ur band xD add me to you msn list xD
i dont have an msn list...i got aim though and my sn is the same as on here. we're going back to the studio in a couple weeks to record (hopefully) two more songs and also touch up some of the songs on that profile. we're putting out a 5 track ep sometime in january called "meecrob!", so watch out for updates on ordering info and whatnot on the purevolume profile.

neocon58
12-18-2004, 06:27 PM
what the fuck was that ??? i mean staring at the sung? you say that is a cover?? lolz u must practice before record a demo xD

OK, here we go.

1. I already warned you that we did not practice, we were purely fucking around when we did it.

2. The song is titled "Staring at the sun", Not "Staring at the sung". Perhaps you should seek help from a speech therapist, or just check your spelling.

EDIT : We have Staring at the sun down good now, will upload it soon.

Unnatural Disaster
12-18-2004, 06:53 PM

here's my band:

I really like your song "Goin Down" It kicks ass!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 02:21 PM
OK, here we go.

1. I already warned you that we did not practice, we were purely fucking around when we did it.

2. The song is titled "Staring at the sun", Not "Staring at the sung". Perhaps you should seek help from a speech therapist, or just check your spelling.

EDIT : We have Staring at the sun down good now, will upload it soon.
i know "g" was scape but just scape a letter u must scape-run for you laife xD.
If you don`t practice just do it, why you put that? maybe i will give to my little brother a guittar and show him how to play :rolleyes: and put he`s new record here xD so don`t be mad with me just practice day by day.
take it easy man

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 02:22 PM
i dont have an msn list...i got aim though and my sn is the same as on here. we're going back to the studio in a couple weeks to record (hopefully) two more songs and also touch up some of the songs on that profile. we're putting out a 5 track ep sometime in january called "meecrob!", so watch out for updates on ordering info and whatnot on the purevolume profile.
ok thanks, try to update to us about new release`s to hear abotu ur band xD bye.

neocon58
12-20-2004, 02:06 AM
i know "g" was scape but just scape a letter u must scape-run for you laife xD.
If you don`t practice just do it, why you put that? maybe i will give to my little brother a guittar and show him how to play :rolleyes: and put he`s new record here xD so don`t be mad with me just practice day by day.
take it easy man

i ain't mad. don't worry, i know the version we put up was shit.

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 07:59 AM
i ain't mad. don't worry, i know the version we put up was shit.
nice everything ok ^^

VerySarcasticGirl
12-22-2004, 05:49 PM
hey if u guys are ever in the LA area, we can totally gig together!

neocon58
12-22-2004, 06:27 PM

um, who are you talking 2?

VerySarcasticGirl
12-22-2004, 06:39 PM
any band who is in the LA area!

neocon58
12-22-2004, 08:10 PM
well, were kinda in LA, well, were on the other side of the world, but hey.

Italian_PsYcHo
12-24-2004, 06:42 AM
hey....i like your band very much.......sounds like the old offspring :D

killboypwrheadjx
12-24-2004, 11:07 AM
that would rule so much. i've heard ur band before on that thread u started. it rocks! its a shame our bands are on completely different sides of the country. hahaha

killboypwrheadjx
12-30-2004, 09:10 PM
if anyone's interested...theres a new song up that we just recorded. we also got two more done that u can hear on our self-made ep that we'll hopefully have up for order soon.

Unnatural Disaster
01-27-2005, 07:10 PM
killboypwrheadjx, are you guys going to release an album any time soon?

I would definitely buy it.

killboypwrheadjx
01-28-2005, 06:39 PM
killboypwrheadjx, are you guys going to release an album any time soon?

I would definitely buy it.
Yeah we actually just printed about 50 copies off our "self-released" (meaning that we arent signed) ep "Meecrob!" We really want to set up some way of online ordering...but i dont know if we need a license for that or what. im thinking if we just get people to send 5 bucks to our practice address, then we can just mail out in the discs. we wouldnt be able to insure anything that happens in the mail, but that would be the best thing we could do.

Just as a teaser...the two songs that havent been put online yet are my personal favorites. :p

Unnatural Disaster
01-29-2005, 09:23 AM
That sounds good. Let me know when you do that...

Egg
01-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Im a bit smelly :o :) :mad:

чGH7 G3L
01-29-2005, 01:51 PM
How do you record? I spent days searching the net for progs and so on. Do you do the mixer to computer thing? e-mail me sjdk@mweb.co.za I want mp3's of my band here aswell! :p

killboypwrheadjx
01-29-2005, 02:11 PM
uh...my band went to a studio. i'd like to get some kind of home recording equipment eventually. then again, i also want to start a magazine, a club, and buy a whole bunch of shit. gotta take one thing at a time....

hahahaha

Trip Boy
01-29-2005, 03:17 PM
Man, not another annoying character.

Lehmakett
02-01-2005, 02:02 PM
well thats our band with Chainsaw we both play guitar in there
we recorded one song with better quality its named "pahandus"(drouble in english) :) the other songs are recorded in band practise

www.zone.ee/veepystol

чGH7 G3L
02-02-2005, 10:41 AM
Get streaming audio.

killboypwrheadjx
05-01-2005, 06:00 PM
my band has a myspace profile now. the two remaining recordings that haven't been on purevolume are on there. be our friend!

myspace.com/theuprisingpa

killboypwrheadjx
05-09-2005, 02:58 PM
well...are you guys diggin it?