PDA

View Full Version : Worst movie of all time?

Jakebert
06-12-2006, 10:58 AM
What's your vote for the worst movie of all time? Mine goes to Manos: The Hands of Fate.

MANOS (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060666/)

Andy
06-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Max Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D

(Agent of S.H.I.T, more like...)

Nineteen Seventy Nine
06-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Mystic River (many may disagree)

Edit: I hated the ending. You just can't end a movie like that and say it was a masterpiece.

Corpse
06-12-2006, 11:12 AM
I didn't like Grapes of Wrath that much.

Tijs
06-12-2006, 11:24 AM
I watched 'I, Robot" yesterday, that was a big dissapointment.

Evka.pl
06-12-2006, 11:26 AM
'not another teen movie'-supposed to be funny, was just gross....

platinumpt
06-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Scary Movie 4 is terrible. But I'm sure there have been worst movies. I'm just choosing this one 'cause it had a strong impact in my mind, after watching it this weekend. In fact, the Scary Movie series is going downhill since it started.

Evka.pl
06-12-2006, 11:54 AM
i didn't like the 4th part either, however leslie nielsen was great as george bush...;)

nieh
06-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Street Fighter
Over the Top
XXX
Gigli

p.s.
The whole Scary Movie series was stupid and overrated. The hit:miss ratio with their "jokes" was like 1:500.

Jakebert
06-12-2006, 12:05 PM
I agree completely. I didn't even care for the first one that much at all.

offspring fan
06-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Just Married is the worst movie i have ever seen.

Mannen som blev en gris
06-12-2006, 12:27 PM
City of Ghosts (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0164003/). That is one sad movie. "Who can I believe if I can't believe myself?" I don't fucking care! Just shut up! Although Megalodon (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0284303/) may have been an even more sad movie, it was still entertaining. As in, "Haha, this sucks!", but City of Ghosts was just boring and sad.

And Scary Movie sucks. I've only seen the first two but they REALLY sucked.

skiddles824
06-12-2006, 12:28 PM
spy kids1,2,3
they all sucked

Thomas
06-12-2006, 12:36 PM
"Signs" and "Twister" were pretty bad, too.

Demon_of_Debauchery
06-12-2006, 12:41 PM
The second Star Wars film, it's the only Star Wars film I have seen and it is crap and boring.

platinumpt
06-12-2006, 12:46 PM
I liked the 1st movie in the Scary Movie series. Besides playing around with other movies, it had characters "of its own", like they were invented specifically to enter the movie. It had humurous jokes. However, more recent films on those series are no more than unfunny ripoffs from other movies.

Nina
06-12-2006, 12:50 PM
XXX
All of Scary Movie
Street Fighter
All of American Pie

Andy
06-12-2006, 12:53 PM
"Twister" ... pretty bad
Oh my God. You're dead to me :(

- -Lauren- -
06-12-2006, 12:57 PM
"The Villiage" was a wreck to me. It wasn't scary, they were like THE FRICKIN AMISH!

what the hell?

My friends made me go see "The Break-Up" with them. Uggh. I despise chick flicks. My other friend and I were so close to just going to see The Omen instead and buy The Break-Up ticket. But The Omen was already an hour into it. :(

F@ BANKZ
06-12-2006, 01:00 PM
Robocop two was kinda awesome and kinda funny, but both of those were because it was so poorly done, if anyone has seen Army Of Darkness: Evil Dead 3, that is an even more extreme version of the same thing, the effects are worse than Jason and The Arganoughts, but i think parts of that movie were made to be rubbish.

igniton/pyro
06-12-2006, 01:14 PM
the lord of the ring movies. most boring shit i have ever seen.

noodlesfan
06-12-2006, 01:16 PM
donnie darko, because it spawned a whole group of indie/goth followers.

Mr. Noodles
06-12-2006, 01:16 PM
"The Villiage" was a wreck to me.
Yeah, I agree. That movie sucked. My mom wanted to see it, so we did and she was so pissed off afterwards. She absolutely hated it.

Thomas
06-12-2006, 01:23 PM
the lord of the ring movies. most boring shit i have ever seen.

Dude, those movies were almost as good as the books. Just because you don't have the attention span to watch 3 hours of pure genius, it doesn't mean that they are bad movies.

igniton/pyro
06-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Dude, those movies were almost as good as the books. Just because you don't have the attention span to watch 3 hours of pure genius, it doesn't mean that they are bad movies.
((((((psst! I think Lauren is high!))))))

Thomas
06-12-2006, 01:25 PM

Stop trying to be funny.

noodlesfan
if lauren was high, she wouldn't have made it to the keyboard

igniton/pyro
Stop trying to be funny.
That retarded kid

nieh
06-12-2006, 01:28 PM
donnie darko, because it spawned a whole group of indie/goth followers.

So you hate the movie because of the people that like it?

I hate all the uber-praise around the LOTR movies. They were good. They were just good. They were not the best movies ever, they weren't especially brilliant, they were good. That doesn't mean I want to spend another 12 hours of my life watching them all again.

SkunkIt
06-12-2006, 02:00 PM
The Dating Movie

JohnnyNemesis
06-12-2006, 05:23 PM
Napoleon Dynamite and The Fast and the Furious.

H1T_That
06-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Napoleon Dynamite and The Fast and the Furious.

i <3 Napoleon Dynamite, its a very aquired taste though.

for me, it has to be 'The Island Of Dr Munrau'

some movie about a doctor who turned people into ape-like monster things...which then took over the island and killed all the scientists.

Ghey.

That_Guy91
06-12-2006, 05:39 PM
I absoloutely hate Napolean Dynamite. Mainly because it wasn't funny at fucking all, but also because everyone thinks it's the best movie ever. It's painful to realise your friends are almost all complete morons.

self-esteem771
06-12-2006, 06:01 PM
I absoloutely hate Napolean Dynamite. Mainly because it wasn't funny at fucking all, but also because everyone thinks it's the best movie ever. It's painful to realise your friends are almost all complete morons. i agree they made us watch that movie at school, i didn't like that movie either, but that is all everyone talked about.

H1T_That
06-12-2006, 06:04 PM
I absoloutely hate Napolean Dynamite. Mainly because it wasn't funny at fucking all, but also because everyone thinks it's the best movie ever. It's painful to realise your friends are almost all complete morons.

yeah, i can see where you're coming from. Its one of those things you'll either love or fucking hate. i personally enjoyed it and found it funny. i wouldny go as far as saying it was my favourite film, but never the less, good.

0r4ng3
06-12-2006, 07:06 PM
I also hated ND, because not only is it completely unfunny, it's the easiest to quote. Next time someone goes "Gosh, idiot!" I will exsanguinate them.

Paint_It_Black
06-12-2006, 07:11 PM
What's your vote for the worst movie of all time?

I've seen a lot of movies, and I doubt anyone would have even heard of the ones I would call the worst. So, ignoring them and focussing only on movies you've probably heard of, I'd say The Thin Red Line is possibly the worst. Because it should have been good. There are terrible movies that you should just know are going to be terrible, because they don't really try to hide the fact. Like any movie that blatantly allows audiences to discover that Paul Walker is in their movie. Obviously their movie will suck, but they have the decency to let you know that before you waste your money. The Thin Red Line was cruel enough to look like it should have been really fucking good.

Napolean Dynamite is pretty good. Some parts of it are really fucking funny. I'm disappointed in anyone who thinks it's the worst movie ever.

I also hated ND, because not only is it completely unfunny, it's the easiest to quote.

Et tu, 0r4ng3?

0r4ng3
06-12-2006, 07:13 PM
I hate it because of all the hype. I hate stuff that's like that. All hype, mostly suck.

nieh
06-12-2006, 07:21 PM
I hate it because of all the hype. I hate stuff that's like that. All hype, mostly suck.

As much as I enjoy Napoleon Dynamite, I'll agree it was probably the most overhyped movie...ever. It's not hilarious or full of lolz from beginning to end like everyone said. It's funny because of how pathetic the characters are and it's great if you knew (or even better if you WERE) someone like that in school. I've heard a few people say recently that they hated the movie the first time they saw it, then loved it the second time so...I dunno what to tell you guys. Even if you didn't find it funny I find it hard to believe it could pass for the worst movie ever unless you're taking its hype into account and that's not really fair.

Paint_It_Black
06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Well, I was about to make another post, but nieh just did it perfectly.

Oh, and Uncle Rico is brilliant.

jacknife737
06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Hamburger Hill

I couldn't even get through this mess in one sitting.

Rag Doll
06-12-2006, 07:26 PM
I feel like one of the only people on the planet that hasn't seen napolean dynamite.

anyways. street fighter was horrible. so was this ridiculous chupacabra movie i saw a few years ago...cant remember the title though.

Paint_It_Black
06-12-2006, 07:33 PM
for me, it has to be 'The Island Of Dr Munrau'

Do you actually mean The Island of Dr. Moreau?

FrancoDaHui
06-12-2006, 07:42 PM
damn, titanic is the worst pile of shit i've ever seen

and i've never seen napoleon dynamite

Tizzalicious
06-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Probably not the worst one ever, but the worst one I saw recently (which says a lot, because Per did also make me watch Star Trek and Robocop 3.), was Once Upon A Time In The West. We only watched the beginning though, when they were waiting for that train, I came to the conclusion that actually waiting for a train was even less boring than watching that. So after a while, when I almost fell asleep, Phil and Per asked me if I would prefer watching them play Half Life, which I replied to with a thankful: "Yes!". Something they gratefully made use of.

noodlesfan
06-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Corpse Bride (AKA: hot topic:the movie) was the worst movie ever, and i didn't even have to see it to know that, once they said tim burton on the commercial, all i could picture was the millions of sad emo faces lighting up for a split second. then my thoughts were confirmed when i went back to school the following day and saw people (take note, these kids are 16 and 17 years old) wearing corpse bride shirts.

I think it was voted "most teenagers ever to see a kids movie"

also, nightmare before christmas, was a good movie, when i was 8 years old, and grandma wanted to show me and my little brother a movie to keep us entertained, it was NOT however, a movie that i saw "dark" "goth" or "hip" in any way, and now, jack skellington is pumpkin king, and also, generic emo kid hoodie/shoulderbag/tshirt/patch/shoes/poster/hot topic bag king.

coke_a_holic
06-12-2006, 11:55 PM
Either XXX, The Scorpion King, either Rush Hour, or The Transporter. Ugh.

Napoleon Dynamite was funny in its depressing nature. Everything was so bland and colorless that it was funny. The most emotion exerted in the entire movie was when they tested out the time machine; that shit was hilarious.

Evka.pl
06-13-2006, 12:37 AM
Corpse Bride (AKA: hot topic:the movie) was the worst movie ever, and i didn't even have to see it to know that, once they said tim burton on the commercial, all i could picture was the millions of sad emo faces lighting up for a split second. then my thoughts were confirmed when i went back to school the following day and saw people (take note, these kids are 16 and 17 years old) wearing corpse bride shirts.

I think it was voted "most teenagers ever to see a kids movie"

also, nightmare before christmas, was a good movie, when i was 8 years old, and grandma wanted to show me and my little brother a movie to keep us entertained, it was NOT however, a movie that i saw "dark" "goth" or "hip" in any way, and now, jack skellington is pumpkin king, and also, generic emo kid hoodie/shoulderbag/tshirt/patch/shoes/poster/hot topic bag king.

i think u shouldn't judge a movie (or anything 4 that matter) if u haven't even seen it.....

noodlesfan
06-13-2006, 01:08 AM
i think u shouldn't judge a movie (or anything 4 that matter) if u haven't even seen it.....
i didn't need to see it, everyone else saw it and told me "how fucking awesome" it was.

Evka.pl
06-13-2006, 05:43 AM
i didn't need to see it, everyone else saw it and told me "how fucking awesome" it was.

ok, but u should have your own opinion, example (imagine u don't know g.w. bush) if i told u george bush is a fantastic president and a great man, would you agree with me without checking interviews etc about that guy? :)

noodlesfan
06-13-2006, 11:33 AM
ok, but u should have your own opinion, example (imagine u don't know g.w. bush) if i told u george bush is a fantastic president and a great man, would you agree with me without checking interviews etc about that guy? :)
the fact that he's in politics automatically tells me that he's an asshole. Bush seems like the crazy grandpa that everyone has, you know, the one that doesn't have any idea what's going on, but his family still aggrees with him.

Not Ozymandias
06-13-2006, 12:02 PM
http://www.impawards.com/1989/posters/back_to_the_future_part_ii_ver2.jpg

Vera
06-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Pic won't show but Back to the Future II? How come?

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Transporter 2 or Team America. But I predict the Warcraft movie will be a big pile of terrible too.

WebDudette
06-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Any Sci-Fi oringinal movies ie. "Attack of the Giant Ants!".

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-13-2006, 08:17 PM
I did once see a movie that was about an attack by giant ants. It was supergroovy. Not just the actual story, but the fact that the ants were so, SO bad. Straight from the set of the old Dr Who.

0r4ng3
06-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Transporter 2 or Team America. But I predict the Warcraft movie will be a big pile of terrible too.
Warcraft...movie?

I think I'll just watch Lord of the Rings again instead.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-13-2006, 08:31 PM
Why yes, a Warcraft movie. (http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6149638.html)

0r4ng3
06-13-2006, 08:32 PM
A Starcraft movie would be a better idea, amirite?

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-13-2006, 08:33 PM
No, not really. You and 3 other people would go and see it.

Ninty Man
06-13-2006, 09:31 PM
Battlefield Earth, according to what I heard.

And what I confirmed

Nobody has mention House of the dead... JESUS CHRIST.. it sux

original_prankster
06-14-2006, 01:18 AM
Ninty Man, I agree with you.

House Of The Dead makes SciFi channel & Troma movies look Oscar worthy. I wanted to kill myself about halfway through it. It was so confusing. The acting was soooooo bad. There were so many plot holes it was hard to tell there was even somewhat of a story behind it. And clips of the video game flashed up everytime somebody died.

I would rather slowly cut my balls off with a rusty knife while listening to Chingy's song "Balla Baby" then ever watch even 5 minutes of this putrid pile of shit ever again.

Yes, I have very strong feelings toward it...and it's director. Uwe Boll, I hope you get stabbed. Many, many times.

OnSpring!
06-14-2006, 01:36 AM
My god that is really the worst worst worst movie i ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

Placebo14
06-14-2006, 02:22 AM
Matrix: Reloaded
Passion of the Christ

The two most boring movies ever.

XYlophonetreeZ
06-14-2006, 02:24 AM
Revolutions was way worse than Reloaded.

OnSpring!
06-14-2006, 02:28 AM
A friend of mine told me that Matrix Reloaded is pure shit, and Revolutions is so horrible that reloaded compared with revolutions is beautiful!

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 05:01 AM
No, not really. You and 3 other people would go and see it.
i'm one of those people.......

BuddyHolly
06-14-2006, 07:34 AM
Passion Of The Christ probably

nieh
06-14-2006, 07:40 AM
And what I confirmed

Nobody has mention House of the dead... JESUS CHRIST.. it sux

I never saw House of the Dead but thank you for reminding me. Alone in the Dark was fucking terrible. Even worse if you actually played the games before.

jacknife737
06-14-2006, 09:26 AM
A friend of mine told me that Matrix Reloaded is pure shit, and Revolutions is so horrible that reloaded compared with revolutions is beautiful!

I think that Reloaded is actually the best in the series. Revolutions, i didn't really like on the first viewing, but then i picked it up on DVD, and after repeated viewings i acutally quite like it.

Karate kid
06-14-2006, 09:58 AM
XXX state of union is no good

offspringer24
06-14-2006, 10:00 AM
i hate gone with the wind, when i was a kid my mom put it on just to force me to go to bed.... cruelty i thought lol
worst film though "half light" with demi moore

Endymion
06-14-2006, 10:07 AM
some of you really need to see what was asked. "worst movie ever" and "movie i hate the most" are two completely different things.

SaiKYoU
06-14-2006, 10:08 AM
"STARSHIP TROOPERS"

worst movie eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Jakebert
06-14-2006, 10:13 AM
some of you really need to see what was asked. "worst movie ever" and "movie i hate the most" are two completely different things.

Yeah, as soon as I made the thread I realized that was going to happen, so I just kind of gave up. None of the movies mentioned are worse than Manos.

Endymion
06-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah, as soon as I made the thread I realized that was going to happen, so I just kind of gave up. None of the movies mentioned are worse than Manos.
the only way i've seem manos is through MST3K. it was truly bad. however, there exists a wasteland of terrible movies know as "the '80s" which is riddled with films nearly as bad a manos.

plus there's always the true classic: plan 9 from outer space.

Jakebert
06-14-2006, 10:28 AM
I thought that Plan 9 was at least tolerable. I could sit through the whole thing if I had to. But Manos, I've only been able to once, and that was even the MST3K version, and it was still unbearable.

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 10:41 AM
Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter: BEST movie ever! :D

XYlophonetreeZ
06-14-2006, 10:54 AM
Worst movies:

Morons from Outer Space
Dumb and Dumberer
My Giant
Napoleon Dynamite
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Friday Night Lights
Any Mel Brooks movie
Slap Shot
2 Fast 2 Furious

offspring fan
06-14-2006, 10:56 AM
Dumb and Dumberer

i agree with the other movies but this movie is one of the funnyest movies ever! but dumb and dumber 2 relly sucks.

XYlophonetreeZ
06-14-2006, 10:57 AM
i agree with the other movies but this movie is one of the funnyest movies ever! but dumb and dumber 2 relly sucks.

Dumb and Dumberer
Learn to read, 'tard.

offspring fan
06-14-2006, 10:59 AM
Learn to read, 'tard.
is that what nr. 2 i called? i just thougt it was a typo... sorry for that one.

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 11:01 AM
is that what nr. 2 i called? i just thougt it was a typo... sorry for that one.
PWNZ0RZ!!!111!!ONE1!!1!!

nieh
06-14-2006, 11:27 AM
Any Mel Brooks movie

I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to think of a way to express my anger and I've yet to come up with anything. Shame on you.

Revolver-2005?
06-14-2006, 11:31 AM
The Blair Witch Project, all the LOTR, The Passion of the Christ

jacknife737
06-14-2006, 11:47 AM
Worst movies:
Any Mel Brooks movie
Slap Shot

I respectfully disagree. But seriously, you consider those among the worst movies? I can understand not liking them but the worst?

Dumb and Dumberer

Yeah it was a dumb movie, but i thought it was quite funny, Bob Saget's part is the best.

Evka.pl
06-14-2006, 12:01 PM
i like mel brooks movies:) r so silly that make me laugh:)

XYlophonetreeZ
06-14-2006, 12:11 PM
With Mel Brooks, true, the humor just doesn't appeal to me..

But Slap Shot was just bad. BAD. I have no fucking clue how that movie ever gained a respectable reputation; probably just because it was pretty much the only hockey movie anyone knew about not called The Mighty Ducks.

Also, somehow I managed to forget The Money Pit, which may be the absolute worst movie of all time. WTF was Tom Hanks thinking!?

Demon_of_Debauchery
06-14-2006, 12:28 PM
The two worst movies are Crossroads and Spice Girls the movie or whatever it was called

Endymion
06-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Yeah it was a dumb movie, but i thought it was quite funny, Bob Saget's part is the best.
mr. saget was in that? i might have to see it now... he's a fucking genius.

offspringer24
06-14-2006, 01:17 PM
going back to what you were saying earlier ed i just stated a worst movie and a most hated movie so not to cause confusion for simpletons :D
half light starring demi moore is the WORSE film of all time

JohnnyNemesis
06-14-2006, 02:42 PM

In that case, Backyard Dogs ftw.

offspring fan
06-14-2006, 02:46 PM
mr. saget was in that? i might have to see it now... he's a fucking genius.
most of the time he is just screaming "THERE IS SHIT ALL OVER THE ROOM! HE SHIT ALL OVER THE ROOM!"

Preocupado
06-14-2006, 03:02 PM
If it wasan't for the special effects, i'd say Pearl Harbor.
I really really hated that mexican novel.

Evka.pl
06-14-2006, 03:39 PM
rocky (all parts)....

offspring fan
06-14-2006, 03:41 PM
rocky (all parts)....
:mad: :mad: :mad:

nieh
06-14-2006, 03:44 PM
rocky (all parts)....

No Rocky movie can be the worst movie ever so long as Over the Top exists.

Tux_Rocks
06-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Hmm... I haven't watched that many movies but out of the ones I've seen these would be the crappiest:

Hitch (a pile of soppy shight)
The Mummy Returns (bad acting)
Ed Wood
Spice Girls movie
The Matrix sequels but not the first one

I can't think of any other really bad ones, that Ed Wood film was about some director who made bad horror movies. The first Lord Of The Rings film was a bit boring too.

Andy Nero
06-14-2006, 04:47 PM
rocky (all parts)....

ARE YOU OFF YOUR F'N BLOWER???
Rocky films are awesome i have all 5 in a collectors DVD collection and the sooner the 6th comes out the better.
My award for worst film has to go to Hostel
It was bloody awful, and to be fair completely retarded; at one point the guy puts a helmet on his head to run across a hallway, completely random!

Endymion
06-14-2006, 05:21 PM
Ed Wood is an amazing film, easily Burton's best.

JoY
06-14-2006, 05:26 PM
I have a few movies in mind.

Final Destination. oh yes.
The Cellar. wtf?
American Pie movies. puhlease. I watched one (1/4th) & I'd seen them all.
same goes for the whole Scary Movie shite.

movies like Dumb & Dumber, Dude where's my car, 2 Fast 2 Furious & the like I've always refused to watch. thank god.

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 07:05 PM
Ed Wood is an amazing film, easily Burton's best.
no, burton's best movie was "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"

Endymion
06-14-2006, 07:15 PM
i stand corrected. i had forgotten he'd done that.

his name is also attached to the brilliant Cabin Boy staring thespian Chris Elliott.

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 07:22 PM
i stand corrected. i had forgotten he'd done that.

his name is also attached to the brilliant Cabin Boy staring thespian Chris Elliott.
Nick: 3 Board: too many to count

Ninty Man
06-14-2006, 07:54 PM
If it wasan't for the special effects, i'd say Pearl Harbor.
I really really hated that mexican novel.

And it looks like any fucking TV novel in the world... not only mexican dude XD

And... other one???

Oh yeah...

Titanic: Here's my points:

The Celine Dion's song make my ears not only bleed, in fact, they just blow off

The scene of Dicaprio "I'm the king of the world" makes me desire to have an arpoon to kill that son of a bitch

And finally, the end was so lame: Jack.. Jack... answer me... MY GOD!!! BITCH, DO YOU NOTICE THAT HE'S A FUCKING ICE CUBE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NORTH ATLANTIC???

And what I hated more: Since this movie... James Cameron it's death... I can't believe that the creator of Terminator, True lies (I enjoyed it) and director of Aliens made this piece of crap

Yeah.. Titanic sux..

Anybody of here has seen the Mario Almada's movies??? They're bad.. it's like the fucking mexican Chuck NOrris... and he's near his eighties

Ninty Man
06-14-2006, 07:55 PM

NOp, it was Beetlejuice

Or Mars Attacks

OffspringPhreak
06-14-2006, 08:02 PM
What I consider to be the worst movie of all time was House of the Dead.

It was the only movie I've seen that was so bad that it actually pissed me off(a lot). A friend dragged me to it because the "previews looked good"(I have yet to see the previews for it, but I'm guessing they're better than the movie was). They must've been damn good though, the theater was packed. After the first 15 minutes half the audience walked out.

I had to stay 'till the end though since my friend drove me. After it was over I felt a part of my soul die.

The Fast and the Furious movies would be tied with it. It's not good when ignorance and flashy BS clouds up what could be a good movie(then again I don't like imports so I'm biased against that one).

The Core was another moronic movie that not many people would shut up about. I pissed my friends off by guessing aloud how it will end about 25 minutes into the movie and walking away. Then coming back and realizing I was right.

There's more, but those I have a special hate for.

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 08:02 PM
NOp, it was Beetlejuice

Or Mars Attacks
i stand by my statement. Pee Wee Pwns all

ruroken
06-14-2006, 10:57 PM
Ankle Biters

It's about vampiric midgits... seriously.

leibstandarte109
06-14-2006, 11:06 PM
Baby Geniuses is up there. I saw it when I was a kid. Totally sucked ass.

Pretty much all chick flicks and a lot of slasher movies suck. Also those movies that try to make some sort of bold political statement but end up falling way short.

original_prankster
06-14-2006, 11:08 PM
The Core was another moronic movie that not many people would shut up about. I pissed my friends off by guessing aloud how it will end about 25 minutes into the movie and walking away. Then coming back and realizing I was right.

I did that with Saw 2 - except I guessed the ending about an hour and ten minutes before it happened. I still liked it though..

Another really bad movie would be the live-action Rocky & Bullwinkle movie. It was painfully unfunny.

And there's this one movie called Cursed. I think it sucks big-time, but it's suckiness is what keeps me entertained. Bad dialouge, stupid story, crappy acting, but it's oddly very fun to watch. I actually have the unrated DVD, and I watch it fairly often...haha.

Baby Geniuses is up there. I saw it when I was a kid. Totally sucked ass.

Pretty much all chick flicks and a lot of slasher movies suck. Also those movies that try to make some sort of bold political statement but end up falling way short.

Aww. I like slasher movies. =( But, I definately agree about chick flicks and Baby Geniuses.

I like Mean Girls, though, and that's considered a chick flick..

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 11:26 PM
Hostel sucked major ass too, it was hyped up way too damn much, and then it sucked.

coke_a_holic
06-14-2006, 11:32 PM
I like Mean Girls, though, and that's considered a chick flick..
That's because Mean Girls is a genuinely good movie.

leibstandarte109
06-14-2006, 11:36 PM
So is Head Over Heels, one of the gayest movies I've ever seen.

original_prankster
06-14-2006, 11:37 PM
This was Hostel.

First half: Lots of drinking and hookers.
Second half: Pointless killings.

Yes, it did indeed suck.

endlesst0m
06-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Ever see "ice cream man"? That sucked. Had that bald guy from austin powers in it. I'm messed right now.!

Endymion
06-15-2006, 01:27 AM
So is Head Over Heels, one of the gayest movies I've ever seen.
is that the one with the chick that works in a museum and then moves in with a bunch of models and falls for the one guy that turns out to be an fbi agent?

if so, i haven't seen it. i swear.

leibstandarte109
06-15-2006, 02:20 AM
Yeah, basically.

Placebo14
06-15-2006, 02:37 AM
Worst movies:

Any Mel Brooks movie

Really. I like his movies.
I really liked blazing saddles.

offspring fan
06-15-2006, 02:50 AM
i just rememberd House of Wax. the new vertion. that is the worst movie i have ever seen.

JoY
06-15-2006, 04:49 AM
for EVERYONE that said Titanic & Pearl Harbor; those are not the worst movies, those are - according to you - the most overrated movies. you could never select them as the worst movies.

what makes a movie suck bad?
- bad actors. oh man, bad actors suck! but bad actors most of the times aren't bad enough to ruin films all on their own.
- bad script. you can be a fantastic actor, but if Rose would say "blimey, I think Jack just died!", Titanic indeed would be a bit off.
- bad filming/scenes/effects. but not on their own they can make a bad film bad.
- pure, utter cheesiness, which doesn't have to be a problem, if the other factors are fine.

& some more.

Titanic might be cheesy & maybe you don't like Kate & Leonardo as actors, but it's really really really not all that bad. personally I thought it took the boat a bit long to fucking sink already, but that was all. it was pretty enjoyable. cheesy, but rather cute at the same time. & it's not that it's only for women, because I've heard of many men they liked it. if you say you hate it so much, it's the worst movie you've ever seen, you're only trying to be controversial. OR you ain't seen nothing yet.

nieh
06-15-2006, 05:12 AM
- bad script. you can be a fantastic actor, but if Rose would say "blimey, I think Jack just died!", Titanic indeed would be a bit off.

That movie would've been amazing.

I was never a fan of Titanic. The fact that it focused primarily on a fictional love story while the fact that they were on the Titanic almost seemed more like a MacGuffin to push the love story forward than something that was actually integral to the plot. Plus it was way too long. It wasn't bad by any means, it was just a typical Hollywood-ized historic event.

JoY
06-15-2006, 05:21 AM
I fully agree.

offspringer24
06-15-2006, 06:34 AM
ARE YOU OFF YOUR F'N BLOWER???
Rocky films are awesome i have all 5 in a collectors DVD collection and the sooner the 6th comes out the better.
My award for worst film has to go to Hostel
It was bloody awful, and to be fair completely retarded; at one point the guy puts a helmet on his head to run across a hallway, completely random!
yes im looking forward to rocky balboa, they are great films and anyone who doesnt think so is a numpty!

noodlesfan
06-15-2006, 09:12 AM
Ever see "ice cream man"? That sucked. Had that bald guy from austin powers in it. I'm messed right now.!
oh hell no, i know you didn't diss ice cream man, that movie was funny as hell...especially on your first hit of acid

coke_a_holic
06-15-2006, 07:18 PM
first hit of acid
o rly?

noodlesfan
06-15-2006, 07:32 PM
o rly?
and last.........

.:SMASH:.
06-15-2006, 11:53 PM
napoleon dynamite is definatley the worst movie i have ever seen. there is bound to be something worse but i doubt it much.

Evka.pl
06-16-2006, 12:20 AM
yes im looking forward to rocky balboa, they are great films and anyone who doesnt think so is a numpty!

i'm certainly not a numpty and i still don't like rocky. i have the right to have my own opinion so pls don't mock me.

JoY
06-16-2006, 04:31 AM
...especially on your first hit of acid
that was so uncool. *shakes head*

Andy
06-16-2006, 04:47 AM
I can guess that even The Piano would be hilarious if you're off your tits on acid.

noodlesfan
06-16-2006, 06:27 AM
that's because you don't sit through the movie and you end up trying to fall asleep on the person next to you

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2006, 07:25 AM
xXx and Dracula 2000 are very high on the list. It's just so brainless.

Mota Boy
06-16-2006, 07:28 AM
"Pay it Forward" is easily the fucking worst thing I've ever had the misfortune to be forced into watching (It was playing on a bus I was on years ago, so I was a totally captive audience member). Being drunk just made me angrier. The story was so fucking hypocritical it made me want to puke - a heroin addict, a homeless woman and a gang banger could all be transformed and improved by simple human kindness, but alcoholic deadbeat dads are fucking evil and giving them second chances is the worst possible thing you could do.

And they try to play on you emotions in the most low-life, despicable way ever. I wanted to find the writier and beat him upside the head with a beer bottle until he only had the will in him left to write bitter, cynical scripts exploring the depths of human depravity with no "uplifting" moral tacked on to appeal to the academy.

JoY
06-16-2006, 08:12 AM
I very much approve of the last post.

noodlesfan
06-16-2006, 08:19 AM
Jackass: the movie was a piece of shit too, it was and hour of when you were in 5th grade and your friend said "i'll give you 5 bucks if you...." the tv show made me sick, the movie made me lose hope in people after i found out that they actually would go to a theater and watch it. skip to two years later, i see it in a blockbuster, i think "5 bucks, might as well see what the hype was about".
I get home, and i pop it in the VCR, the first thing that i said to my buddie next to me, "this is just an excuse to say "fuck" on the tv show, by putting it in theaters".

JoY
06-16-2006, 08:43 AM
..you sat through Jackass??

noodlesfan
06-16-2006, 08:54 AM
most of it was watched via Fast Forward

killer_queen
06-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Worst Movies? Probably most of my favourite movies belongs to this category. I only like romantic comedies which are so full of cliches.

There's one romantic comedy even I truly hated, though. It's Gigli. Watching it was like real torture to me and it shouldn't count as a movie, I think.

ruroken
06-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Freddy Vs. Jason

hahaha this movie was lame.

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2006, 10:06 AM
Actually, most movies are mediocre suck. I only watch what people I respect recommend to me.

nieh
06-16-2006, 10:12 AM
Actually, most movies are mediocre suck. I only watch what people I respect recommend to me.

You should totally see XXX 2: State of the Union

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Oh Jesus Christ Almighty, Josh :(

nieh
06-16-2006, 10:23 AM
Oh Jesus Christ Almighty, Josh :(

How about Transporter 2? He gets a bomb off the bottom of his car by having it flip over and get snagged off by a CRANE!

Or you could see an actually good movie like Natural Born Killers. "The Future" plays at the end of the movie!

Endymion
06-16-2006, 10:26 AM
i've seen so many good movies recently...
Brick, 12 and Holding, The Proposition, Art School Confidential, Wah-Wah, and i'm sure i'm forgetting a few others

noodlesfan
06-16-2006, 10:27 AM
I still stand by my statement and say that Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter was the best movie ever made.

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2006, 10:28 AM
Or you could see an actually good movie like Natural Born Killers. "The Future" plays at the end of the movie!

I've seen. <33

I've wanted to get Proposition but did not manage yet.

original_prankster
06-16-2006, 10:29 AM
Freddy Vs. Jason

hahaha this movie was lame.
It was a good piece of cheese, dammit. A good piece of cheese.

It's like Cursed. I know it totally sucks, but I love it anyway.

Endymion
06-16-2006, 10:59 AM
natural born killers wasn't good. it *could* have been good if oliver stone wasn't such a pompous douche.

original_prankster
06-16-2006, 11:00 AM
natural born killers wasn't good. it *could* have been good if oliver stone wasn't such a pompous douche.
Thank you.

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2006, 11:00 AM
But it wasn't bad either. Cohen saved the end. Holy saviour.

nieh
06-16-2006, 12:05 PM

It was well made chaos. I don't care about Stone at all (I think the only other movie of his I saw was JFK and it was boring) but I think that movie was great.

Endymion
06-16-2006, 12:45 PM
nah, too much preaching about the role of the media, etc etc.

nieh
06-16-2006, 01:48 PM
nah, too much preaching about the role of the media, etc etc.

Yeah, he made that a bit obvious at some points but I don't watch it for the preachiness. I watch it because it's got a great mood, because it's got some genuinely disturbing/funny scenes, because everyone in the movie has some actually believable (though sometimes slightly exaggerated) twisted past that fucked them up, because of the cinematography (did I spell that right?) and style. It comes together in a nice chaotic whole where the media is just one of the many problems.

leibstandarte109
06-16-2006, 05:26 PM
I saw this movie called The Bunker, which is about a bunch of German soldiers trapped in this bunker system during WWII. It sucked pretty bad.