1x0 Yaaaaaaaaay

Let's see what happens now :D

Tizzalicious
06-13-2006, 01:53 PM
That was a really good goal!

- WCM

Camilamazed
06-13-2006, 01:54 PM
It was indeed. Although I felt a little bit disappointed with the beginning......

Idiot
06-13-2006, 02:21 PM
I'm sticking with my original prediction of 2-1 to Brazil, despte the game being a bit quiet at the moment.

sk8ter-hater
06-13-2006, 02:23 PM
Go World Cup Threat Goooooooo!

- -Lauren- -
06-13-2006, 02:26 PM
Soccer sucks.

(sorry to all you soccer [or futbol] lovers)

T-6005
06-13-2006, 02:31 PM
Soccer sucks.

(sorry to all you soccer [or futbol] lovers)
Then in what sort of deluded fucking mindset do you have to be to think that a comment like that is at all worth posting?

Fucking moron.

sk8ter-hater
06-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Then in what sort of deluded fucking mindset do you have to be to think that a comment like that is at all worth posting?

Fucking moron.
I agree with you, but dude, chill out.

Sunny
06-13-2006, 02:56 PM
i actually second lauren's comment... feel free to curse me out all you want, but i just honestly, truly, deeply wish everyone would stfu about the fucking world cup already.

yes, i didn't have to click on this thread and/or respond..., but i can't shut out everyone on lj, in real life, on tv constantly flipping their shit over a bunch of guys chasing a leather ball.

and i think i might've just been sent over the edge.

- -Lauren- -
06-13-2006, 02:57 PM

It was worth posting because I was bored. I can say that I don't like soccer, you know? That's like screaming at somebody for saying they hate Nirvana in a Nirvana thread.

Tizzalicious
06-13-2006, 03:02 PM
I go by the rule that Thibault can do no wrong. So whatever he does is thus, correct.

Tizzalicious
06-13-2006, 03:04 PM
It was worth posting because I was bored. I can say that I don't like soccer, you know? That's like screaming at somebody for saying they hate Nirvana in a Nirvana thread.
Boredom is never a good reason to start posting. It leads to spamming and stupidity, you wouldn't want to be known for that would you?

- WCM

Tizzalicious
06-13-2006, 03:07 PM
i actually second lauren's comment... feel free to curse me out all you want, but i just honestly, truly, deeply wish everyone would stfu about the fucking world cup already.

yes, i didn't have to click on this thread and/or respond..., but i can't shut out everyone on lj, in real life, on tv constantly flipping their shit over a bunch of guys chasing a leather ball.

and i think i might've just been sent over the edge.
There are only two threads here though. It's not like we can control what happens in the rest of your life.

- WCM

Sunny
06-13-2006, 03:11 PM
you can't, but you can take it into consideration when commenting on my behavior.

Tizzalicious
06-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Sure, but I would assume that talk about major world-wide events should be expected. You don't have to like, but life will suck if you don't learn to deal with it and let others have their fun. By comparison thread-wise, this is going much better than the American Presidential elections did. :P

- WCM

H1T_That
06-13-2006, 03:23 PM
Brasil played terrible.....ronaldo was a dissapointment. Amazing goal though.

offspring_freak_3
06-13-2006, 03:38 PM
the game was pretty weak. croatia defense was pretty good though, but seems that our players were kinda lazy, they didnt played very well. oh well, the good is that we won! thanks to kaka. haha

Camilamazed
06-13-2006, 03:39 PM
Brasil played terrible.....ronaldo was a dissapointment. Amazing goal though.

Did he?? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen him during the game....

*What has he done?? Nothing.....

offspring_freak_3
06-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Ronald is fuckin fat, he was tired durring the game, he didn't played well. he even said he wouldnt play the whole game. oh and his kneew doesnt help very much. i'm disapointed with ronaldinho gaucho, i was expecting more from him

Camilamazed
06-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Ronald is fuckin fat, he was tired durring the game, he didn't played well. he even said he wouldnt play the whole game. oh and his kneew doesnt help very much. i'm disapointed with ronaldinho gaucho, i was expecting more from him

So was everyone else. Ronaldinho slipped a lot, missed a lot of balls, Ronaldinho did his worst. Got tires from doing nothing...He's a dumbass..

offspring_freak_3
06-13-2006, 03:46 PM
i second what you said

i wonder hows it going to be Brazil X Australia. i hope they play better. or i promess i'll not even watch another game

Camilamazed
06-13-2006, 03:53 PM
i second what you said

i wonder hows it going to be Brazil X Australia. i hope they play better. or i promess i'll not even watch another game

Australia got the first palce in the group. I can't believe Brazil is in the second place.. I'll probably do the same. If Brasil does not do well next match, I give up..

Gab
06-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Brasil dissapointed me a bit,but u guys played a good game,too bad we missed all those chances in the 2.halftime.
Congratulations

Preocupado
06-13-2006, 04:01 PM
Brasil X Australia will be rough, but we'll make more goals than they will. That's what matters.

Camilamazed
06-13-2006, 04:02 PM
Brasil X Australia will be rough, but we'll make more goals than they will. That's what matters.

I really don't think so, unfortunately..

offspring_freak_3
06-13-2006, 04:03 PM
Australia is playing very well. for what i saw in the other game, they like to play in defense in the first period, then they atack. i hope they do some good work, or i'm totally givin up. they do so much thing about ronaldinho saying that hes good, and i couldnt see hes doing good, i hope he get better. fucked up shit.

H1T_That
06-13-2006, 04:03 PM
Australia got the first palce in the group. I can't believe Brazil is in the second place.. I'll probably do the same. If Brasil does not do well next match, I give up..

geez, you guys still won, and your only second on goal difference.

offspring_freak_3
06-13-2006, 04:05 PM
I really don't think so, unfortunately..
same here. i also think they will not win the world cup

Camilamazed
06-13-2006, 04:06 PM
geez, you guys still won, and your only second on goal difference.

I know that. But this is kind of shameful for us because theyr were supposed to play well.... All of the people were waiting for that..

Camilamazed
06-13-2006, 04:07 PM
same here. i also think they will not win the world cup

Everyoje here (I'm at work right now) says the same. We're all talking about how shamefull it was...

H1T_That
06-13-2006, 04:13 PM
I know that. But this is kind of shameful for us because theyr were supposed to play well.... All of the people were waiting for that..

you guys cant be awesome every game.

i suppose its good you guys are getting used to the dissapointment though.....your going to get some when england beat you guys in the final. :D

platinumpt
06-13-2006, 04:15 PM
I think a comment rather similar to "stop crying" would be more than appropriate. No offence meant, but all these unjustifiable pessimistic comments bother me a bit. Reasons:

1. The World Cup is an awfully long competition, especially if one team reaches the finals. They play SEVEN games in one month. It's harsh. In the end, it's more than one match per week. This means that one team can't play at the same level every game - they have to spare strength for the upcoming games. This explains Brazil rather poor 2nd half. Just check what happened in the Euro: Czech Republic made an incredible Euro, until the semi-finals. They were defeated against Greece, because they were awfully tired, and the Greeks were still fresh.

2. Brazil is always a strong candidate to the title. Just check out the last World Cups. Brazil made it twice to the 1st place, and once to the 2nd place. And I personally don't think they were unquestionably superior to their opponents, in fact luck protected Brazil in a few games. So, there's really no reasons to be so pessimist because you "just" won the first game by 1-0. It's a victory, in any case.

Camilamazed
06-13-2006, 04:15 PM
you guys cant be awesome every game.

i suppose its good you guys are getting used to the dissapointment though.....your going to get some when england beat you guys in the final. :D

That does not surprise me, You've been lucky hahahahaha........ :p

H1T_That
06-13-2006, 04:20 PM
That does not surprise me, You've been lucky hahahahaha........ :p

lol, without wayne (shrek) rooney up front, i doubt we'll score many goals.

Preocupado
06-13-2006, 04:20 PM

They DID play well. Croatia isn't an easy match at all.

platinumpt
06-13-2006, 04:24 PM
Desculpem-me, nao quis ofender ninguem, nem ferir susceptibilidades, espero que o meu comentário não tenha sido muito duro. Acho que hoje estou um bocado maldisposto, o dia não correu muito bem. Mas de qualquer maneira não há razões para ficarem preocupados. Relaxem. Cada jogo é um jogo. tanto o Japão como a Austrália estão perfeitamente ao alcance do Brasil. boa sorte.!

ashtray_girl_1
06-13-2006, 04:33 PM
well, it's not like i'm a football fan or anything...but one thing i know is that our team played great tonight! can't believe we haven't lost at least 3:0 :p
everybody is so euphoric around here...celebrating like we are already the world champions:D

anyways...hope we'll beat japan and australia...and ..GOOOO BRASIL!!!

H1T_That
06-13-2006, 04:36 PM
everybody is so euphoric around here...celebrating like we are already the world champions:D

are you all aware you got beat?

offspring_freak_3
06-13-2006, 04:40 PM
I have to admit, Croatia played verry well. Kovac is a good player, he played very well in defense.

Camilamazed
06-13-2006, 04:42 PM
Desculpem-me, nao quis ofender ninguem, nem ferir susceptibilidades, espero que o meu comentário não tenha sido muito duro. Acho que hoje estou um bocado maldisposto, o dia não correu muito bem. Mas de qualquer maneira não há razões para ficarem preocupados. Relaxem. Cada jogo é um jogo. tanto o Japão como a Austrália estão perfeitamente ao alcance do Brasil. boa sorte.!

Não se preocupe, não ofendeu não hehe.......

Eu particulamente ahco que os jogos desta copa não estão convencendo muito........

ashtray_girl_1
06-13-2006, 04:43 PM
are you all aware you got beat?

yep, but doesn't really matter!

we always celebrate, that's in our nature:)

Preocupado
06-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Eu concordo com aquele teu comentário, Platinumpt. Por mais que o Brasil tenha títulos, nenhum deles foi conquistado facilmente. E alguns nem foram justos! Muitas vezes o que leva o Brasil a ganhar é pura malandragem.

E o pessoal aqui está, como sempre, esperando demais da seleção. Seeeeeeeeempre a mesma história!

offspring_freak_3
06-13-2006, 04:45 PM
uma merda, tao achando q a alemanha vai vencer.

tem algum jogo amanha de manha? se tiver, d quem e que horas?

offspring_freak_3
06-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Eu concordo com aquele teu comentário, Platinumpt. Por mais que o Brasil tenha títulos, nenhum deles foi conquistado facilmente. E alguns nem foram justos! Muitas vezes o que leva o Brasil a ganhar é pura malandragem.

E o pessoal aqui está, como sempre, esperando demais da seleção. Seeeeeeeeempre a mesma história!
eu nunca espero nada do brasil, nao importo se eles ganham ou perdem, mas as vezes assistir a um jogo e criticar em bom :D

Preocupado
06-13-2006, 04:57 PM
tem algum jogo amanha de manha? se tiver, d quem e que horas?

Dez da manhã Espanha X Ucrânia
Uma da tarde Tunísia X Arábia Saudita
Quatro da tarde Alemanha X Polônia

a tabela:
no msn (http://copa.br.msn.com/tabelas/tabela/)
na globo (http://globoesporte.globo.com/ESP/Copa2006/0,,5811,00.html)

offspring_freak_3
06-13-2006, 05:02 PM
thanks .

SaiKYoU
06-13-2006, 05:36 PM
brazil will match Italy at 1/8 final, and they'll lose [Italy always wins against good temas and loses against bad teams] and if it's not Italy the rival, it'll be Checz Republic, who's harder to beat... Anyways, bRazil won't match Spain on 1/4Final...