PDA

View Full Version : AFI on tours

The meaning of life
06-13-2006, 11:18 PM
Do you planned to go to afi show in your country for the Decemberundeground tours

I'll just see them cause the first tour was in montreal and they was so energic that was just crazy ans they didin't play that much sing the sorrow and decemberunderground song i was really impressionate they dit TotalImmortal, A single Second and a lot of older stuff so do you planned to go to their show?

(sorry for my veeeery bad english i excuse myself)

BuddyHolly
06-14-2006, 03:15 AM
Maybe if they keep playing loads of older stuff. I really don't like their new album.

Kitten
06-14-2006, 05:58 AM
Maybe, might actually dig up some motivation for that, if only to what sort of show they put on.

- -Lauren- -
06-14-2006, 09:50 AM
They're on Warped right now. Or, will be at least. I personally love decemberunderground.

bunjies
06-14-2006, 09:52 AM
WENT LAST NIGHT!!! (in montreal!) aaaaaaaah!

Okay so it was fuc--- amazing. Davey is so much energy on stage its unbelievable!

He STOOD on the crowd. Really its worth seeing.

- -Lauren- -
06-14-2006, 10:01 AM
WENT LAST NIGHT!!! (in montreal!) aaaaaaaah!

Okay so it was fuc--- amazing. Davey is so much energy on stage its unbelievable!

He STOOD on the crowd. Really its worth seeing.

GRR. JEALOUS. :(

sad now.

bouncingcoles
06-14-2006, 10:14 AM
ya im definetly going to see them. im pretty stoked they are playing a lot of old stuff. last time i saw them in 2003 they played way too much from sing the sorrow.

Little_Miss_1565
06-14-2006, 10:18 AM
Going to see them in NYC next friday. woot!

The meaning of life
06-14-2006, 11:49 AM
In the song God Called Sick Today Davey went on people shoulder and he was signing there for le half of the song that was just crazy. Live they got so much energy anyone who loves afi's will love their show:)

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
06-14-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm gonna see them July 31st at the Agora. They'll be with Nightmare Of You and The Dillinger Escape Plan.

bunjies
06-14-2006, 01:39 PM
People whop are going look forward to it. They play alot fo old stuff with 3 of the new songs...

Its great!

The meaning of life
06-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Yeah i see you've been in the same show than me :) :)

Yeah they probably just play 3 of december
and a LOT of older stuff and all the ambiance Afi put was really great the big afi flag and all the white amp and up dress in black very cool

coke_a_holic
06-14-2006, 02:11 PM
They're on Warped right now. Or, will be at least. I personally love decemberunderground.
They should start when the tour starts; I'm quite angry they aren't playing the first day (tomorrow), which is when I'm going.

Yatesy
06-15-2006, 03:18 AM
I'll probably end up going to see them in October. Don't think tickets for UK dates are on sales yet.

EDIT:Watching them at 16th October in Manchester, can't wait. :)

nameless
06-15-2006, 06:02 PM
I'll probably end up going to see them in October. Don't think tickets for UK dates are on sales yet.

EDIT:Watching them at 16th October in Manchester, can't wait. :)

i saw they were selling tickets for the uk shows now! i got mine booked early through the sign up on their website! they officially go on sale in a few hours at 9.30am! im glad i got them early as they will probably sell out really quickly!

little-miller
06-16-2006, 06:00 AM
In the song God Called Sick Today Davey went on people shoulder and he was signing there for le half of the song that was just crazy. Live they got so much energy anyone who loves afi's will love their show:)

yeah Davey always walks over the crowd when they go on tour. It is amazing, just cant wait for them to come to Manchester UK on the 16th October which should be f*****g awsome!!!

cool 2 hate 681
06-16-2006, 06:14 AM
i will see them at the 2006 san diego street scene

original_prankster
06-16-2006, 09:20 AM
Are there still circle pits at their shows?

...I doubt it, but yeah, I wanna know.

H1T_That
06-16-2006, 10:07 AM
i'll be there.

The meaning of life
06-16-2006, 10:09 AM
Are there still circle pits at their shows?

...I doubt it, but yeah, I wanna know.

I think but it's split cause their little emo fan want pit and their punk rocker fan want trash

Yatesy
06-16-2006, 12:44 PM
i saw they were selling tickets for the uk shows now! i got mine booked early through the sign up on their website! they officially go on sale in a few hours at 9.30am! im glad i got them early as they will probably sell out really quickly!

I got mine off a leaked pre-sale link, glad I did as they would sell fast.

bunjies
06-19-2006, 12:34 PM
Yeah i see you've been in the same show than me :) :)

Yeah they probably just play 3 of december
and a LOT of older stuff and all the ambiance Afi put was really great the big afi flag and all the white amp and up dress in black very cool

Omg! yes i loved the whiteness. Even the guitars!!
It was an awesome show really, Davey went TWICE in the audience.
My favorite song was the leaving song part 2 but thats probably just because im hooked on it...

Well glad to meet someone else form the show ;)

Thomas
06-19-2006, 12:39 PM
I'm probably gonna see them this year with *Shelby (GreenTerror). Should be fun.

Kayleigh
06-19-2006, 01:38 PM
I saw them at the one off show in London last month. It was great. I am very short and the AFI fans were all scary so I had to stand right at the back to see and not get crushed to death, but it was amazing.

They played tons of old stuff, which was great as decemberunderground had not come out at that point and I refused to download, but I am hoping that money will allow me to go and see them do lots of new stuff later this year.

Lars
06-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Might do, only if an arrangment someone is making comes to fruition though.

Retard
06-19-2006, 08:25 PM
seein them tomorow with a friend of mine in Boston at the avalon.

CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!

cuz even though i dont know much of their old stuff i know its kick ass punk shit that i love so itll be good, and i do like their last two.

so i'm excited as fuck. :cool:

Apathy
06-19-2006, 08:52 PM

Do they play God Called In Sick Today Often?
I might go just for that if they do.

They didn't play warped at my date, but I still did see davey, since Nofx brought him with them. Nofx brought fucking everybody with them. Like every other band on the tour had someone backstage watching. AFI, bouncing souls, The Offspring, even Joan Jett was watching from backstage.

coke_a_holic
06-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Lucky, all NoFX did for us was insult Baltimore.

"I know that a lot of you are thinking, 'I've heard NoFX play better sets before.' Well, we save the good songs for the good towns. You can't actually be PROUD of Baltimore!" Then kids threw trash/a shoe at him. It was excellent because I don't really like NoFX save their earlier albums.

WebDudette
06-19-2006, 09:26 PM
Is there Warped Tour tour the only tour? Because they aren't comming to Arizona on that tour.

Retard
06-20-2006, 08:07 AM
Fat Mike insulted Worechester and Boston at the show i went to in March. its was hilarious.

Little_Miss_1565
06-20-2006, 08:16 AM
Haha. Worcester, I can understand. But why dis Boston?

The meaning of life
06-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Do they play God Called In Sick Today Often?
I might go just for that if they do.

They didn't play warped at my date, but I still did see davey, since Nofx brought him with them. Nofx brought fucking everybody with them. Like every other band on the tour had someone backstage watching. AFI, bouncing souls, The Offspring, even Joan Jett was watching from backstage.

Yeah one of my friend goes to a couple Afi show and she tell me that they always plays godd called sick today

Retard
06-20-2006, 09:17 AM
Haha. Worcester, I can understand. But why dis Boston?

prolly to piss off half the kids that drove to worechester from boston for the show like me and my friends, lol.

it was all in good fun though. :D

Retard
06-22-2006, 10:27 AM
I went to the AFI show on Tuesday. It was really fun, met some really cool people there, Abe Lincoln, evan(i think) Amanda and fuck i forget her friends name. but yeah AFI were great. I rolled on my ankle twice and the bouncer thought i was gonna pass out or something bacause i guess i was gettin all shaky and shit. oh well still a great show.

PirateGaz
06-22-2006, 04:18 PM
I shall be seeing them now. just bought my ticket today for the manchester apollo gig in october..... looking forward to it for sure!!

H1T_That
06-22-2006, 04:25 PM
i've got tickets to see them at northumbria university.

i may have posted this before. :confused:

- -Lauren- -
06-22-2006, 08:54 PM
They're on Warped Tour. It sucks because I really want to go, it's just that I've already confirmed (and bought my dress) for my friend's quinceanera.

Not like they'd let me go anyways.