PDA

View Full Version : The Omen remake...

original_prankster
06-14-2006, 12:44 AM
...wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be, in my opinion. Yeah, they could have gotten someone better than Julia Stiles to play the mother, but all in all, it was a pretty fun little movie. It had a really good death scene, involving someone's head coming off. :D

Nah, it wasn't anything spectacular and the original was way better, but it was just a cool horror flick, that's all.

The only recent remake I can think of that topped it's original was The Hills Have Eyes, even though it was a bit cliche. Then again, so was the 70's one.

SkunkIt
06-14-2006, 12:53 AM
i know who you are lil original prankster i know your real name is GEORGE BUSH thats right thats who he is. besides the only reason u like the omen is becouse YOU ARE THE THE OMEN

Shut up and go suck your dad's cock.

...wasn't....one.
I thought it was pretty amusing, but not scary. In fact, most scary movies aren't even scary anymore. I thought it was kind of cute. The kid looked like someone in my high school. :P

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 09:39 AM
it wasn't bad, but it was a useless remake, they didn't do anything except add a few lines and change a few parts, the old one was better, but only because when they made it, it was original, and they didn't go through all the "modernization" like they did for every other movie they've remade.

bunjies
06-14-2006, 09:47 AM
Okay i agree of Julia but the kid they cast was pretty good. I also foudn it to be not so bad... The smile at the end was a little too much, its such an important little climax thingy... And the head cut off VERY graphicly realistic and fun! hahah!

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 09:51 AM
the kid that they cast pissed me off. just the way he looked, like he didn't deserve to be the anti-christ, you know?

DeAtHsTaR
06-14-2006, 10:26 AM
I thought it was a pretty good movie. That kid looked like one of those kids that no one plays with.

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 02:54 PM
I thought it was a pretty good movie. That kid looked like one of those kids that no one plays with.
the kids didn't play with him because his mommy had a "special girl friend"