PDA

View Full Version : If i rape beyonce, im blaming it on her videos

HornyPope
06-16-2006, 09:33 PM
this is unfair. i saw the "check upon it" video this week and i swear the subliminal message in there to gang bang on her all together. i mean between all the faces she's pulling, from turning to a hot mamma with the juicy ass cheecks and those hips she goes to that sweet darlin-to-hold-in-your-arms. that's a direct pitch to your sexual subconscious. it has gone beyond tease. it's not a candy-like simpson girl with the bikini that widens your eyes and arouses your sense, this is a manipulation of your subconscious. this is playing on a fetish.

i'm currently debating the merits of banning any forms of manipulation of the sexual subconscious. i mean, i know that's barring expression but it's crappy expression so you're not going to miss it anyways, right?

i'll keep you updated if i think of a follow up.

HornyPope
06-16-2006, 09:46 PM
and so that the dykes and feminists among you don't think this is just macho talk of a man with a complex i'll add the following:

how terrible is it for kids to look up to those models? and i don't mean because, by gosh, they might grow up like them but that it absolutly lacks in ways a young girl can relate to the "artist". there is no link whatsoever between them. there is not even a background that a girl can assosiciate with in her head, like a school yard or a house, or a familiar activity the singer would engage in the clip. well, there's dancing. yay. this much the artist and the fan have in common. and well besides that they both are of the same sex, and put on clothes and make up. but how empty and superficial is that? everything else is just frames of pretty colours.

voodoomagik
06-16-2006, 11:18 PM
its amazing the influence some artists have on people.
i mean if you share the beliefs or whatever, that they share through a certain song it's all fine. but not even this aspect doesn't stand nowadays when almost all artists hire songwriters. so it's not their vision they share with their fans.
but i will never understand why people dress like their idols. and i'm not talking about a t-shirt or a pair of jeans, this or that, from time to time. i'm talking about fucking radical, horrible trends some artists bless us with. that shows how unoriginal some people really are.

wheelchairman
06-16-2006, 11:42 PM
I can't see any harm done to young girls by Beyoncé. But good luck with the gang-rape!

Nina
06-17-2006, 01:50 AM
Well it might not be directly harmful, but I agree with Vlad that usually, their images or atristic achievments are simply empty. And looking up to that can dumbify you quickly.
To quote Pink: "What happened to the dreams of a girl president? She's dancing in a video next to 50 Cent".
But hey, not every young girl and boy gets effected by it. And most of them grow out of it anyway. At least I hope so.
To be completely honest, with 14 - 16 years I was very different to the 14 - 16 year olds today.

Italia311
06-17-2006, 02:02 AM
I friggin agree..100%

Izie
06-17-2006, 02:56 AM
But it's so simple!

I mean, the sexual subconscious is the easiest one to manipulate. Here it's one particular way of doing it - a girl that goes from a sex vixen to a nice girl, but that's just one type of fetish being used. Other singers have done it in other forms since forever, it's just that now it's much bigger because it's not so controversial anymore. It's perfectly acceptable to just shake your ass on stage, half nekkid, and not be "spoiling the youth".

And uhm, there's no background, ok, that's actually livable. The song is CALLED "Check up on it", for Christ's sake, and you want artistic value? Uhm. Yeah.

Also, I'm a firm believer that MTV has NOTHING on Serbian music and the generation of 12-21 year old sluts it's created in the past 10 years. They're borderline whores. And did the music do this? The singers? Up to a point. They dictated the mass-culture and what's acceptable. Parents think it's quite cute when their 5-year-old daughter sings something along the lines of "I wanna see you in my bed". So yah, if exposed to it long enough, encouraged in acting that way and offered no alternative... Quite an impact. Luckily you western people still have more options so you do grow out of it... Hopefully.

And haha Nina, 14-16 year olds today? I don't even wanna say anything. My sister is 16 and in highschool. I've seen... Yah.

HornyPope
06-17-2006, 03:02 AM
See it wasn't quite the subconscious before. They would make you salivate over the hot girl for her looks and clothes yeah but that's not quite as playing on your fetish.

Fuck i'm tired and I can't quite nail the words anymore....

Izie
06-17-2006, 03:13 AM
It was just different fetishes :p Some were a bit more obvious mebbe, but they were the same thing, in essence.

You just happened to notice and identify this one as such. Madonna's bondage videos, Britney's schoolgirl, they're just more obvious, but it's the same thing. Just depends on what you get off on :p

FrancoDaHui
06-17-2006, 11:18 AM
this must be the best title for a thread i've ever seen

JohnnyNemesis
06-17-2006, 11:42 AM
The "Crazy In Love" video gave me a three month boner, and the "Check Up On It" video made me cry.

T-6005
06-17-2006, 11:45 AM
To be honest, I found the Crazy In Love video ineffectual. I didn't like it. For sure, I wasn't turned on.

JohnnyNemesis
06-17-2006, 11:49 AM
You aint human.

T-6005
06-17-2006, 11:50 AM
You aint human.
Oh come on.

Techno videos > Beyonce videos.

Many more girls.

JohnnyNemesis
06-17-2006, 11:51 AM
Hot girls > generic video bitches.

And no, not synonymous!

T-6005
06-17-2006, 11:52 AM
I'm not really a music video watcher, I must admit. I don't really know.

I just said it from experience.

Then again, clearly experience teaches little. But honestly, Beyonce in that video isn't that hot.

wheelchairman
06-17-2006, 03:43 PM
I skimmed over everything past Nina, Iz and Vlad sorry.

I believe you are addressing the symptom and not addressing the problem. It is not that children are any dumber, or that role models are any more empty. It is the fact that young people perhaps are not learning to discern between entertainment and what should is "proper."

Let's take Beyoncé. She is empty yes. Which is good, she's not giving them any values. She's not telling them to slut themselves. She simply is. And very scantily clad. If some young girl emulates Beyoncé, she will grow out of it. When I was 6 I wanted to be Hercules, I grew out of it. Then I wanted to be that guy from Jurassic Park, I never actually grew out of that though.

You can't however, try and unnaturally effect what people chose as role models. Rebellion is natural. And as a tendency, the next generation is always a reaction to the previous generation.

HornyPope
06-17-2006, 03:52 PM
It was just different fetishes :p Some were a bit more obvious mebbe, but they were the same thing, in essence.

You just happened to notice and identify this one as such. Madonna's bondage videos, Britney's schoolgirl, they're just more obvious, but it's the same thing. Just depends on what you get off on :p

Ok, there's also Brtiney and Madonna. But who else? I just don't think it existed in this fashion before.

Per, i'm wondering what they have to relate at all. I mean there is nothing that the fan and artist have in common. It's not a matter of being "slutty".

wheelchairman
06-17-2006, 04:00 PM
There have always been "empty" artists. I don't think that's anything new. People can always find something to relate to. I don't know Beyoncé or her fans though.

Sunny
06-17-2006, 06:21 PM
Let's take Beyoncé. She is empty yes. Which is good, she's not giving them any values. She's not telling them to slut themselves. She simply is. And very scantily clad. If some young girl emulates Beyoncé, she will grow out of it. When I was 6 I wanted to be Hercules, I grew out of it. Then I wanted to be that guy from Jurassic Park, I never actually grew out of that though.

Personally, I find having people like Beyonce as someone to look up to can be harmful. It's not so much about relating to her, but about aspiring to be like her; and while people might like her music, the most revered aspect of her existence is her looks. It's not even that she's empty, it's more that she is known as, mostly, a really attractive woman.

What people don't seem to realize is that looking like Beyonce does in her videos is damn near impossible; that the way she looks was achieved with tons of makeup, lighting and plastic surgery; that, on top of that, her photos in magazines (pretty as they are) are completely altered and airbrushed by scumfucks like yours truly. >_>

You'd be surprised how many adults don't know this, let alone young girls; you can't expect them to know that the beauty they're looking at is artificial; and with that in mind, you can't expect them not to feel deformed and hideous compared to their idol.

HornyPope
06-18-2006, 01:13 AM
I thinnk the issue I complained about in the first post is more important than the 2nd post. Fuck the kids. Doesn't anyone care about me?

And Sunny, your signature is awesome.

Izie
06-18-2006, 01:38 AM
Doesn't anyone care about me?

No. You're a pervert so we don't like you.

HornyPope
06-18-2006, 01:58 AM
What, you disagree?

HornyPope
06-18-2006, 02:23 AM
Well you know how the video goes from her being super hot (the cornrows fuck yeah) and shaking the hips to going wearing a type of hairband (or dunno the word) over the hair and talking to the camera and saying "I like my man patient" and then "gotta make a promise (?)". The lyrics themselves don't matter really, i'm just talking about how she looks in that bit.

Man that shit is intentional. It's all scripted to fuck with your mind.

HornyPope
06-18-2006, 02:41 AM
See! See! What a fucking bitch. Let's go beat up the women.

Hah, ever seen the Race Wars squit from the whitestkids? Fucking gold.

HornyPope
06-18-2006, 02:58 AM
"Flay your flock, don't lay it", I think is the quote. Or in this case, well both work.

And :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4076564281605312946&q=race+war

killer_queen
06-18-2006, 05:26 AM
If we need to blame someone for kids idolizing Beyonce we should blame the parents. It's their job to teach the right and the wrong to their kids. Raising smart, cultured, intellectual artists instead is harder and would make a big part of the society sad.

And it's not that bad for kids to try to look like Beyonce. Some kids have worse role models like Missy Elliot, members of Linkin Park and Jesus. At least they don't hurt our eyes while dressing like Beyonce.

You aint human.
Seconded. Although I was 14 or something it turned me on too.

wheelchairman
06-18-2006, 05:55 AM
Personally, I find having people like Beyonce as someone to look up to can be harmful. It's not so much about relating to her, but about aspiring to be like her; and while people might like her music, the most revered aspect of her existence is her looks. It's not even that she's empty, it's more that she is known as, mostly, a really attractive woman.

What people don't seem to realize is that looking like Beyonce does in her videos is damn near impossible; that the way she looks was achieved with tons of makeup, lighting and plastic surgery; that, on top of that, her photos in magazines (pretty as they are) are completely altered and airbrushed by scumfucks like yours truly. >_>

You'd be surprised how many adults don't know this, let alone young girls; you can't expect them to know that the beauty they're looking at is artificial; and with that in mind, you can't expect them not to feel deformed and hideous compared to their idol.
Except for your first paragraph we tend to agree.

The problems with this kind of talk are numerous. The people we want to help probably don't think they have a problem. And how would we go about doing it anyways?

I think perhaps more focus should be used in teaching young people to be able to see what is natural and not and learn to make their own judgements. But we should also remember that it's natural to idolize people who we believe to be better than ourselves, that is what motivates people to what they want. If that happens to be a motivation to beauty, then what can we do?

Nina
06-18-2006, 09:09 AM
Not make said beauty so awfully fake and impossible to reach. I really dont think there is anything wrong with finding a celebrity beautiful and wanting to look like them. However it becomes a problem as soon as cleary fake features are idolized.

JoY
06-18-2006, 09:16 AM
I agree with Per. except for the Jurassic Park thing; man, what are you thinking?!

ruroken
06-20-2006, 10:40 AM
According to this, you already raped her.

Prudery (Lust): "Women turn to God when the Devil has no further use for them." Human sexuality as a form of evil. Radical feminists who believe that any sexual expression of any kind is rape. Heterosexual congress is by definition rape. Lustful thoughts are rape. Masturbation is rape.

lolz

T-6005
06-20-2006, 10:44 AM
We're all aware of how much you know concerning rape, ruroken.

Doesn't it involve the hymen breaking?