PDA

View Full Version : omg omg omg

Human
06-17-2006, 01:20 AM
I feel like I'm in a dream. Tonight, was the best night of my life. best time of my life. Best memory I have. Truly. I'm so happy. Nothing is going to take my happiness away from me. I'm still smiling. and its been 40 minutes since I've seen him. We kissed. We slow danced. He gave me earrings. I feel so special. I feel so blessed. An angel dropped down on me from the Heaven's above and graced me with this. Or maybe they didn't. maybe it was me. Maybe it was all that i've learned, encountered, experienced, felt. I think, out of the four "relationships" I've ever been in, this one has been the best. I have the best guy, with the sweetest, mot charming personality ever. I love him sooo much. That's right. Ian Lane, I love you. And thanks for sending me into a world of bliss and happiness today. I think, even if I do love you more than you even like me, that's ok. I feel perfect. I feel like...I don't know how to explain it. Its too hard to put into words. I just feel lucky and blessed to make it vague. And...right at the end, he gave me this absolutely georgeous pair of earrings!!! I had my head rested on his shoulder the whole way back to his house. grrr. gah!

skaterpunke
06-17-2006, 01:21 AM
i'm glad you had fun...

Endymion
06-17-2006, 01:22 AM
well, there's always next week.

Human
06-17-2006, 01:24 AM
what? I don't get it. I don't think properly when ive eaten almost a whole jumbo carton of goldfish and alot of sugar. explain...please...ugh

T-6005
06-17-2006, 01:39 AM
Are you 11 or 12?

Human
06-17-2006, 01:41 AM
11, why do you ask?

notoriousdoc
06-17-2006, 01:44 AM
Aww, he sounds great. Hope you have many more.

Nina
06-17-2006, 01:54 AM
AAWWW. That's cute.
Should I now suggest you not to play so much with barbies but read good books or should I tell you to not sleep with him yet? The youth of today is confusing me.

Human
06-17-2006, 01:56 AM
erm, not sure. But I'd say the more likely thing would be sleeping with him. :p

Nina
06-17-2006, 02:00 AM
:[
I'm not your mom or anything but DONT. 11 is just so freaking young. Shit. Being 12 or 13 doesnt help the situation, either.

the_GoDdEsS
06-17-2006, 02:06 AM

I really hope you're kidding.

The whole thing sounds cute. You kids rush into what you call relationships so fast. I'm gonna sound like a grandmother but at your age my dreams evolved about becoming a superagent and like Schwarzenegger in his action movies.

Nina
06-17-2006, 02:08 AM
srsly.
If they already think of sex, when will my children think about it? I dont mind grandma talk in this case because I consider it absolutely justified.

Italia311
Yeah, I agree. Thats some crazy talk. I also hope you're kidding.

T-6005
I think my face upon reading this was probably priceless.

To also quote Nina - DON'T.

Nina
06-17-2006, 02:10 AM
I think my face upon reading this was probably priceless.

That reminds me that I've never seen your face. send plz? (n00dz r also ok)

Izie
06-17-2006, 03:02 AM
It was so cute but then it got so scary :(

But I think she might just have been telling Nina what to say, like Nina asked:

Should I now suggest you not to play so much with barbies but read good books or should I tell you to not sleep with him yet? The youth of today is confusing me.

and Human replied:

erm, not sure. But I'd say the more likely thing would be sleeping with him.

as in, regarding the youth of today and not herself? Or maybe I'm just hoping this is the case, because 11-year-olds sleeping with people gives me the shivers :(

T-6005
06-17-2006, 04:44 AM
That reminds me that I've never seen your face. send plz? (n00dz r also ok)
I've got like 3 photos in Photo Album. Le Sad, more Le Sad, and then one picture of what I normally look like.

killer_queen
06-17-2006, 05:24 AM
I don't know what is wrong with me but I don't see the cute side of this situation. Little children who act and feel like adults have always annoyed me (don't get me wrong, Human. You are an exception). 11 year old kids should play with Barbies not with each other's body. Otherwise it would be hard to feel happy for them when they become 14.

Anyway, I'm happy for you and I agree with everyone. Don't.

Sin Studly
06-17-2006, 06:11 AM
Human, just remember that you can't get pregnant the first time you have sex.

Sunny
06-17-2006, 06:25 AM
I think, out of the four "relationships" I've ever been in, this one has been the best.

holy crap, four? and you're.. 11?

and um, i'm happy for you.. but i second everything most people said.. which is that sleeping with him probably isn't the best idea.

Rocky-girl
06-17-2006, 07:25 AM
This girl always makes me smile:) I always like to hear that somebody feels better then me:):) The only thing that puts me on her guard is that she is 11. I hope that you Human, will feel further in the same way!

Human
06-17-2006, 11:02 AM
um, sorry to bring the thread up again, but the comment I made about sleeping with him...I was just pointing out what wuld be more likely. =/

Thomas
06-17-2006, 11:08 AM
haha. Leah's a hoe.

the_GoDdEsS
06-17-2006, 11:09 AM
Do you know what a hoe is, you shovel?

Andy
06-17-2006, 11:13 AM
*Prepares for the barrage of garden appliance puns*

Betty
06-17-2006, 12:04 PM
I totally had huge crushes on cute boys when I was 11. But I was too ugly and they didn't like me... sigh...

But I'm sure you can feel that same giddiness about a new relationship that I felt when I was 16 when you're 11.

T-6005
06-17-2006, 12:08 PM
um, sorry to bring the thread up again, but the comment I made about sleeping with him...I was just pointing out what wuld be more likely. =/
This is not good. You shouldn't sleep with him - at all. At least not for a few years, Leah. You're too young for it.

Sin Studly
06-17-2006, 12:11 PM
I think she should do it, and she should do it without protection, so her first time is even better.

the_GoDdEsS
06-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Question is if she's getting her monthly thingies yet at all. Duuude, so scary.

Endymion
06-17-2006, 12:17 PM
if she's not it's all the better -- she can't get knocked up.

anyway, like sin said, you can't get pregnant your first time.

Nina
06-17-2006, 12:37 PM
o.0

You all shouldnt forget that she's 11 and these jokes shouldnt be done. I am not saying she's stupid but heeeyyy... being 19 and being 11 is a huge difference and she might misunderstand.

And if you are serious, then shutup. :]

T-6005
06-17-2006, 12:44 PM
I found it amusing, but Nina's right.

Llamas
06-17-2006, 01:15 PM
yeah they'd be funny if she wasn't 11 and likely to believe you all...

ninthlayer
06-17-2006, 01:28 PM
I actually read that you can't get pregnant from the first time you have sex or the entire month after that. Actually, I know this from experience. So plug away like mad that first month, because sex feels disgustingly unnatural when you use any form of protection.

Llamas
06-17-2006, 03:34 PM
Ummm that's a very common myth. I didn't think people still believed that...

"Sorry - there are no freebies when it comes to preventing pregnancy. The chance of getting pregnant the first time is the same as it is the 50th time.

Some people believe that an intact hymen - the thin skin that stretches across part of the opening of the vagina - which, by the way, isn't detectable in all virgins because it can be stretched by non-sexual physical activity, such as playing sports - will keep out sperm and prevent a woman from getting pregnant.

However, the hymen doesn't cover the cervix, and it's usually stretched during intercourse anyway if it hasn't been stretched open before. Either way, having intercourse for the first time doesn't protect against pregnancy."

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/conceive.htm

wheelchairman
06-17-2006, 03:46 PM
Whoa, BBS Moral Patrol, lay down your arms. It was clear that she wasn't serious about having sex. What is it with people our age and taking every moment they can to talk about the oversexed youth. Even if it's not warranted?

Rag Doll
06-17-2006, 04:05 PM

*headdesk*

and Leah, glad to see you're so happy with him. aw, it's all very cute =D

JohnnyNemesis
06-17-2006, 04:25 PM
*headdesk*

<333333333333333

HeadAroundU
06-17-2006, 05:04 PM

"Sorry - there are no freebies when it comes to preventing pregnancy. The chance of getting pregnant the first time is the same as it is the 50th time.

Some people believe that an intact hymen - the thin skin that stretches across part of the opening of the vagina - which, by the way, isn't detectable in all virgins because it can be stretched by non-sexual physical activity, such as playing sports - will keep out sperm and prevent a woman from getting pregnant.

However, the hymen doesn't cover the cervix, and it's usually stretched during intercourse anyway if it hasn't been stretched open before. Either way, having intercourse for the first time doesn't protect against pregnancy."

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/conceive.htm
That's adorable. Marry me! :)

Sin Studly
06-17-2006, 06:37 PM

Those are lies told by right-wing christians trying to scare people into abstinance. And you're a fucking worthless idiot for believing them. You can't get pregnant the first time you have sex.

ninthlayer
06-17-2006, 07:23 PM
:( lucky u get to see him i dont get to see my gf much only like 1 time a year
That means she's fucking everyone else.

punkangel
06-17-2006, 07:46 PM
aww, that's cute.

- -Lauren- -
06-17-2006, 07:48 PM
Leah, omg I love you. I just do. I am so happy for you! Heck I'm 15, and most I've got out with a guy was...2 1/2 weeks! (He became like my brother. ew.) HA!

Oh well. I'm entirely happy for you. I love these stories, they're so adorable.

GreenTerror
06-18-2006, 03:12 AM
Leah, Leah, Leah.

Girl. Srsly.

If you have children before you're 30, I'll fry them like chicken and have them with a cold Pepsi.

No sexx0rz.

Mmmmkay?

But have fun anyway. With your clothes on, and without any penetration of any type.
Because I know you kidz find ways of having sex without taking your clothes off.

[/Half asleep ass-talk]

Sin Studly
06-18-2006, 05:37 AM
aww, that's cute.

Better than the harsh realities of ghetto romance, amirite? Servin' up yo poontang for a couple rocks o' crillz an' a foe'ty o' maddog fiddy fiddy, amirite?