PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with this picture?

skaterpunke
05-26-2006, 07:04 AM
the mexican president came to washington state yesterday. he spoke in SPANISH only, went to a MEXICAN run company and told us to GIVE them (immagrants, illegal or not) better health care, and special benifets. whats wrong with this picture?

wheelchairman
05-26-2006, 07:06 AM
Nothing. I'm serious.

Nina
05-26-2006, 07:07 AM
Spanish is also a wellspoken language.
If it was Romanian/Persian/whatever, I'd understand the anger?

skaterpunke
05-26-2006, 07:09 AM
thats not my point, though...

Nina
05-26-2006, 07:12 AM
I dont think I made clear what I meant.
A LOT of people speak Spanish. This language is accepted as a way of communication between politicians, at least as far as I am informed. I put Spanish on the same level as French. If you speak Spanish, you arent exactly a dirty piece of shit for not being able to speak English, thus my use of "wellspoken".
Ack what the fuck. Nothing is wrong with it, end of story.

wheelchairman
05-26-2006, 07:12 AM
I'm assuming the Mexican President had an interpreter. This guy is just being a douche. A Romanian or Persian speaking diplomat would also have an interpreter.

skaterpunke
05-26-2006, 07:13 AM
I dont think I made clear what I meant.
A LOT of people speak Spanish. This language is accepted as a way of communication between politicians, at least as far as I am informed. I put Spanish on the same level as French. If you speak Spanish, you arent exactly a dirty piece of shit for not being able to speak English, thus my use of "wellspoken".
Ack what the fuck. Nothing is wrong with it, end of story.
i understand what ur saying... he is in america, he should speak goddamn english!!!

Nina
05-26-2006, 07:14 AM
i understand what ur saying... he is in america, he should speak goddamn english!!!

I repeat: Ignorant asshole.

How old are you?

wheelchairman
Technically so should you.

But let me ask you this, why? He's not an American. In China I would assume that he would speak Spanish too...

skaterpunke
I repeat: Ignorant asshole.

How old are you?
yes, i am an asshole. i'm 16

wheelchairman
05-26-2006, 07:15 AM
Wow real tough guy eh?

EDIT: You've ignored every one of my points. I expect you to reply to them.

skaterpunke
05-26-2006, 07:16 AM
Technically so should you.

But let me ask you this, why? He's not an American. In China I would assume that he would speak Spanish too...
english is a very common language... not chinese

wheelchairman
More people speak Chinese than English. However Spanish is a very common language as Nina mentioned. Do you speak it? Do you speak anything other than English?

Nina
A Romanian or Persian speaking diplomat would also have an interpreter.

Yeah I agree but since the majority of people think it shows how uneducated a person is when he cant speak English, or at least French or Spanish, I would expect diplomats/similar to speak any of those languages. I'm not saying I agree with it, but I'd expect it.

skaterpunke
05-26-2006, 07:17 AM
More people speak Chinese than English. However Spanish is a very common language as Nina mentioned. Do you speak it? Do you speak anything other than English?
yes, i do speak spanish, german, russian, a bit of chinese

Nina
05-26-2006, 07:19 AM

Dear god. Why do so many people think that knowing two words in a language makes them speak them??
If you can speak ANY of these fluently, I apologize. Except not really.

skaterpunke
05-26-2006, 07:20 AM
Dear god. Why do so many people think that knowing two words in a language makes them speak them??
If you can speak ANY of these fluently, I apologize. Except not really.
i speak russian very fluenly... not fucking spanish

wheelchairman
05-26-2006, 07:20 AM
So you speak Spanish, German and Russian eh? Like fluently? Better than your English I hope. But I really don't believe you either way.

Nina, I don't really know how it works. I think most people elected as President or Prime Minister or whatever, probably know one or two foreign languages. I guess it's expected. Most countries also probably laugh at the English capabilities of their own leaders too. Interesting fact, the king of Jordan once played a character on Star Trek Voyager!

wheelchairman
05-26-2006, 07:21 AM
You should speak German to him Nina.

Can you also read Russian? It's one thing to speak it, a whole 'nother thing to read it.

Nina
05-26-2006, 07:22 AM
the king of Jordan once played a character on Star Trek Voyager!

That little piece of information basically made my day. Hahaha.

skaterpunke, go ahead and speak Russian. I want rocky-girl to examine your post. Oh, and what's with German? That could be examined by me.

skaterpunke
05-26-2006, 07:23 AM
That little piece of information basically made my day. Hahaha.

skaterpunke, go ahead and speak Russian. I want rocky-girl to examine your post. Oh, and what's with German? That could be examined by me.
cant spell it, but i'll try

Nina
05-26-2006, 07:25 AM
You should have done it right away.
Now I'm pretty confident you'll use a translator. You lose.

skaterpunke
05-26-2006, 07:26 AM
I should have done it right away.
Now I'm pretty confident you'll use a translator. You lose.
oh well...im so sad

Nina
05-26-2006, 07:27 AM
For a 16 year old you are immature.

skaterpunke
05-26-2006, 07:29 AM
For a 16 year old you are immature.
i dont really care

JohnnyNemesis
05-26-2006, 07:48 AM

More people speak Chinese in the world than English.

And Spanish is the second most spoken language in the United States.

Oh, and eat dick.

Sin Studly
05-26-2006, 08:31 AM
the mexican president came to washington state yesterday. he spoke in SPANISH only, went to a MEXICAN run company and told us to GIVE them (immagrants, illegal or not) better health care, and special benifets. whats wrong with this picture?

Is the Mexican President fluent in English? I can see why this would be a case of diplomatic insensitivity if he was doing what Jaques Shiraq (who was educated in the USA and is fluent in English) was doing ; insisting on speaking his native tongue as a political statement, but pretending he doesn't understand a word of English and having his interpreter translate it to him before responding.

What Jaques Shiraq did with George Bush was a deliberate insult to America. Unless the Mexican President is fluent enough in English to be perfectly confident that he won't make any embarrassing statements due to a language barrier, he did nothing wrong.

Now, aside from the language thing, telling you how to run your health services is indeed highly undiplomatic, but because I think you're a stupid piece of shit and believe nothing you say, I'm more inclined to believe he ASKED. There's nothing wrong with ASKING. Find out what his exact words were before you have a hissyfit.

And what the fuck do you mean he went to a Mexican-run company? For what?

XYlophonetreeZ
05-26-2006, 08:39 AM
If he truly only went to a Mexican run company, then I don't think he did anything wrong, period.

Edit: http://www.kxly.com/news/index.php?sect_rank=2&section_id=560&story_id=2585

Dude, he did nothing wrong at all. He went to a fucking Hispanic-run orchard, yes. If he had spoken fucking English there, it would have been an insult to the people there. Oh, and he didn't only go there, you ignorant fuckwit, he also met with the governor.

ofsmurfsandpixies
05-26-2006, 08:45 AM
i speak russian very fluenly... not fucking spanish

amen to that,now if it was called the language of mexico...

i speak spanish and french and german-is persia still a nation?

Sin Studly
05-26-2006, 08:46 AM
Persia is Iran now, and the language is called Farsi. Only the race is still called Persian.

belen1979
05-26-2006, 09:14 AM
I agree with Sin Studly. If he doesn't speak english fluently he acted ok. It's better to use your own language (as I totally agree with the thing of him having an interpreter...) than saying some stupid thing without ever knowing.

And about that...

I don't remember Bush or whatever other prime minister/president/whatever speaking in Spanish when they come to Spain. I would say that our politicians use english here to talk to them. According to your thoughts, you want us to use english in your country and in ours when you are here??

skaterpunke
05-26-2006, 11:59 PM
I agree with Sin Studly. If he doesn't speak english fluently he acted ok. It's better to use your own language (as I totally agree with the thing of him having an interpreter...) than saying some stupid thing without ever knowing.

And about that...

I don't remember Bush or whatever other prime minister/president/whatever speaking in Spanish when they come to Spain. I would say that our politicians use english here to talk to them. According to your thoughts, you want us to use english in your country and in ours when you are here??
look, i know what y'all are saying...but TELLING our country to GIVE them health benifits and all that good stuff that we americans have worked for just doesn't seem right. Thats all i'm sayin'...

JohnnyNemesis
05-27-2006, 12:20 AM
look, i know what y'all are saying...but TELLING our country to GIVE them health benifits and all that good stuff that we americans have worked for just doesn't seem right. Thats all i'm sayin'...

You haven't worked for anything at all, scumbucket.

skaterpunke
05-27-2006, 12:23 AM
You haven't worked for anything at all, scumbucket.
i got a goddamn job... and i'm talkin about the people who pay fucking taxes. Their hard-earned money goes to the damn beaners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyNemesis
05-27-2006, 12:30 AM
i got a goddamn job... and i'm talkin about the people who pay fucking taxes. Their hard-earned money goes to the damn beaners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an idiot.

skaterpunke
05-27-2006, 12:32 AM
You're an idiot.
oh well, you just realized that?

notoriousdoc
05-27-2006, 12:33 AM
We all have a duty to look after those who aren't as well of as we are, even "beaners" you dumb fucker. Put yourself in their shoes, if there were few jobs and low wages in your homeland, wouldn't you want to move somewhere else? Wouldn't you like to be treated equally to the other people there?

skaterpunke
05-27-2006, 12:34 AM
We all have a duty to look after those who aren't as well of as we are, even "beaners" you dumb fucker. Put yourself in their shoes, if there were few jobs and low wages in your homeland, wouldn't you want to move somewhere else? Wouldn't you like to be treated equally to the other people there?
si essay...el questa la nevao shingaso

notoriousdoc
05-27-2006, 12:42 AM
Usted no habla espaņol

skaterpunke
05-27-2006, 12:44 AM
[QUOTE=notoriousdoc]Usted no habla espaņol[/QUOT
i dont speak beaner...sorry

notoriousdoc
05-27-2006, 12:51 AM
It's people like you, small minded, ignorant bastards, that make this world as shit as it is. I wish you violent death

skaterpunke
05-27-2006, 12:52 AM
It's people like you, small minded, ignorant bastards, that make this world as shit as it is. I wish you violent death
so much anger... and how does that make you feel? (fucking liberal)

the_GoDdEsS
05-27-2006, 12:53 AM
This whole thread was a lame attempt at making yourself sound angry and cool. I highly doubt your linguistic mastery of all those languages but that's beside the point.

This whole reaction of yours is exaggerated, full of void points or no points at all if you wish, and you're not making any sense. Way to make a jester out of yourself in front of everybody.

skaterpunke
05-27-2006, 12:59 AM
This whole thread was a lame attempt at making yourself sound angry and cool. I highly doubt your linguistic mastery of all those languages but that's beside the point.

This whole reaction of yours is exaggerated, full of void points or no points at all if you wish, and you're not making any sense. Way to make a jester out of yourself in front of everybody.
no. i'm just stating my opionin

JohnnyNemesis
05-27-2006, 01:05 AM
no. i'm just stating my opionin

Except no one asked for it, respects it, barely understands it, or can barely bring themselves to read it.

That goes for both your "opionin" and your "opinion".

skaterpunke
05-27-2006, 01:06 AM
Except no one asked for it, respects it, barely understands it, or can barely bring themselves to read it.

That goes for both your "opionin" and your "opinion".
who gives a damn that i spelled it wrong

Sin Studly
05-27-2006, 01:22 AM

Quote his exact words.

And it isn't like America's never TOLD another nation to do something far, far more drastic ; like remove their president from office.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-27-2006, 08:33 AM
i got a goddamn job... and i'm talkin about the people who pay fucking taxes. Their hard-earned money goes to the damn beaners!

Don't you hate that it's only immigrants on welfare? Thank goodness every white American is a friendly, law-abiding, tax-paying citizen. Otherwise, you know, your argument would suck.

Ninty Man
05-27-2006, 10:49 AM

Yo hablo espaņol

And I speak english

Mexican President, Vicente Fox, speaks English as I sing... not to mention that I've been shot for singing in the street

So, please, stop arguing about a person who don't deserves attention (Fox)

the_GoDdEsS
05-28-2006, 10:00 AM
What do you mean "shot"?

Endymion
05-28-2006, 10:28 AM
someone blew a load in his face, obviously.

the_GoDdEsS
05-28-2006, 10:45 AM
That's so pwned.

Llamas
05-28-2006, 03:10 PM

[quote]i dont speak beaner...sorry[quote]

first you do speak spanish... then you don't... plus you refuse to prove that you can speak german or russian (I can also speak german) you just know you can't speak either and know you'd look like even more of a retard.

So honestly, you think that whenever someone goes to visit another country, they should learn to be fluent in their language? I think that if he was gonna move here, he should learn english. But to come to the US for a day or two? I don't think so. I want to travel all over the world, and I'm not gonna be learning every single language just so I can visit the country for a short time... you're a moron. stop living.

Ninty Man
05-28-2006, 06:07 PM
What do you mean "shot"?

Bang bang, pistols

skaterpunke
05-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Quote his exact words.

And it isn't like America's never TOLD another nation to do something far, far more drastic ; like remove their president from office.
i dont agree with our country telling other countries what to do...

skaterpunke
05-28-2006, 08:30 PM
Don't you hate that it's only immigrants on welfare? Thank goodness every white American is a friendly, law-abiding, tax-paying citizen. Otherwise, you know, your argument would suck.
i know... people abuse the privelage of welfare too much.

Endymion
05-28-2006, 08:34 PM
spank spank splooge
corrected.

Sin Studly
05-28-2006, 09:04 PM
i dont agree with our country telling other countries what to do...

Quote his exact words, dipshit.

Ninty Man
05-28-2006, 09:09 PM
corrected.

Eh.. thanks?

Lithuanian Offspring
05-28-2006, 10:17 PM
What's wrong with this picture? That pig-fucker, Dick Cheney, came to Lithuania and visited all of the Baltic states a short while ago. And some how in every public speech he did I did not catch one word of Lithuanian from his mouth. Nor was there any Latvian or Estonian spoken on his short stay. Can you imagine the ignorance and arrogance?

Llamas
05-28-2006, 10:39 PM
What's wrong with this picture? That pig-fucker, Dick Cheney, came to Lithuania and visited all of the Baltic states a short while ago. And some how in every public speech he did I did not catch one word of Lithuanian from his mouth. Nor was there any Latvian or Estonian spoken on his short stay. Can you imagine the ignorance and arrogance?

wow, what a bastard. he should seriously learn every language before he leaves his country ;) good lord. and skaterpunke- quit ignoring posts and points. sin studly has asked you to quote the exact words TWICE and you keep ignoring it.

Sin Studly
05-28-2006, 10:40 PM
I agree. And when George W. Bush visited Australia, he should have learned all 2,000+ indigenous languages.

Llamas
05-28-2006, 10:42 PM
see you deleted your misguided post ;) yeah, I wasn't talking to lithuanian at that point... I was talking to the guy who wrote the tread... idiot ;)

skaterpunke
05-31-2006, 07:32 AM
i hate bush. i think he's a ignorant bastard that needs to be put out of his misery

Sin Studly
05-31-2006, 07:53 AM
i hate bush. i think he's a ignorant bastard that needs to be put out of his misery

And he's the president of the biggest superpower in the world.

Now, if he's an ignorant bastard that needs to be put out of his misery, where exactly does that place you, hrm?

Mark_Bryan_420
06-03-2006, 08:40 AM
One word? HYPOCRISY!

- -Lauren- -
06-03-2006, 03:18 PM
the mexican president came to washington state yesterday.

YES! He went to Yakima, and hour from where I live. I don't know. It interesting when the area you live in gets mentioned on a worldwide board.

noodlesfan
06-06-2006, 03:18 PM
this is another example of this child's inability to understand politics beyond the satire that him and his friends see on the internet, posted by other retards. i believe that the site he gets most of his information is http://www.easterseals.com, this is also where he met his girlfriend/boyfriend

noodlesfan
06-06-2006, 03:21 PM
take a look at the population of china, now take a look at the population of america, england, and every other english speaking country, compare the two, dickass

noodlesfan
06-06-2006, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=notoriousdoc]Usted no habla espaņol[/QUOT
i dont speak beaner...sorry
you don't speak html either

Sin Studly
06-07-2006, 02:37 AM
take a look at the population of china, now take a look at the population of america, england, and every other english speaking country, compare the two, dickass

To be fair to him, English is more widespread and useful than Chinese. Dealing with the political and business icons of the United States, England, Australia, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa is a tad better than dealing with ten billion uneducated chink peasants trying to keep rats out of the rice paddies.

noodlesfan
06-07-2006, 07:34 AM
To be fair to him, English is more widespread and useful than Chinese. Dealing with the political and business icons of the United States, England, Australia, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa is a tad better than dealing with ten billion uneducated chink peasants trying to keep rats out of the rice paddies.
but with the economy booming over there, in in 10 to 20 years, chinese will be a language that will be very necessary in order to work in any kind of business relations.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Why would that affect anyone except top businesses? Won't affect the everyday person.

jacknife737
06-07-2006, 08:13 PM
but with the economy booming over there, in in 10 to 20 years, chinese will be a language that will be very necessary in order to work in any kind of business relations.

Most of the Chinese business elite and the rising middle class already speak English. English will remain the language of business, its far more particle to learn then either Mandarin or Cantonese.

Professor Chaos
06-07-2006, 08:38 PM
you don't speak html either

Apparently, neither do you.

skaterpunke
06-08-2006, 10:52 PM
YES! He went to Yakima, and hour from where I live. I don't know. It interesting when the area you live in gets mentioned on a worldwide board.
i'm an angry redneck in lewiston idaho... not washington. goddamn liberals.

Sin Studly
06-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Indeed. Right now Chinese is a very useless language, no matter how many people speak it. One English-speaking businessman or French-speaking UN diplomat > One billion illiterate Chink peasants.

skaterpunke
06-08-2006, 11:17 PM
i totally agree

the_GoDdEsS
06-09-2006, 02:03 AM
i totally agree

That still doesn't make you any less of a brainless worm.

Llamas
06-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Most of the Chinese business elite and the rising middle class already speak English. English will remain the language of business, its far more particle to learn then either Mandarin or Cantonese.

precisely.

chinese has never been, and never will be, a business language. English and German are known internationally as the languages of business. Most of the Chinese that matter and deal with international affairs DO speak english already. Tel me something- how many americans learn chinese in their schools? Now, how many chinese learn english in their schools? that's what I thought. english IS spoken by more people, no matter how big the population of china is, due to the fact that people all over the world are taught english in their schools growing up. You can tally up a great portion of Europe as speaking english just because of that.... also a great deal of Asia.

skaterpunke
06-14-2006, 10:10 PM
english is a well spoken language...

Ninty Man
06-15-2006, 08:49 PM
english is a well spoken language...

Such as Spanish :cool:

skaterpunke
06-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Such as Spanish :cool:
see no beaner, speak no beaner

That_Guy91
06-15-2006, 10:09 PM
You're an idiot.

skaterpunke
06-15-2006, 10:12 PM
You're an idiot.
so what... i get by.

noodlesfan
06-15-2006, 10:13 PM
so what... i get by.
thanks for not being an asshole and stealing the exact words that i've said

That_Guy91
06-15-2006, 10:19 PM
He did that because you're both idiots.

noodlesfan
06-15-2006, 10:22 PM
but i say things like that sincerely, this dude's trying to piss you off

That_Guy91
06-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Sincerity doesn't make you smart.

skaterpunke
06-15-2006, 10:24 PM
He did that because you're both idiots.
i'm offended

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2006, 12:53 AM
Stop spamming and keep the forum clean.

skaterpunke
06-16-2006, 09:44 AM
fuck you. i'm not a spammer.

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Justify that with examples.

skaterpunke
06-16-2006, 10:11 AM
Skank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noodlesfan
06-16-2006, 10:14 AM
bad example

noodlesfan
06-16-2006, 10:14 AM
i don't think that qualifies as justification, and it's a lie

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2006, 10:22 AM
I could delete you both right now. But I'll leave it for your own embarrassment. You seem to enjoy making morons out of yourself. That's punishment enough.

skaterpunke
06-16-2006, 11:51 PM
I could delete you both right now. But I'll leave it for your own embarrassment. You seem to enjoy making morons out of yourself. That's punishment enough.
you're a bitch...damn foriners...

skaterpunke
06-16-2006, 11:52 PM
i know, i spelled foriners wrong.

Human
06-17-2006, 12:30 AM
oh my fucking g-d. shut the fuck up with the damn threads...grrr. blah. im about to fall asleep sitting up and i need something to keep me awake...but about half of the "new posts" page is covered with your lame ass threads.

skaterpunke
06-17-2006, 12:31 AM
quick question... why do my threads keep merging together?

HornyPope
06-17-2006, 12:34 AM
Because I merged them. You create the same crap again and again. It
s not like you're shut down for being provocative. We just don't want several threads dedicated to it. Keep your crap in one thread thankyouverymuch.

skaterpunke
06-17-2006, 12:35 AM
could you fix this one and make it it's own thread?

HornyPope
06-17-2006, 12:40 AM
Why? If you have to be a retard, do it in one thread.

skaterpunke
06-17-2006, 12:40 AM
just do it, please

HornyPope
06-17-2006, 12:42 AM
If you post something new, I won't merge it. Last time all you did was create a thread over something that was entierly fit for the already-existing thread.

skaterpunke
06-17-2006, 12:45 AM
i just want people to read it

HornyPope
06-17-2006, 12:48 AM
Invalid reason. If your thread is interesting enough, people will read it. If not, they won't. There is absolutly no reason to create a new thread over it.

the_GoDdEsS
06-17-2006, 01:15 AM
you're a bitch...damn foriners...

Before you call me a foreigner, learn your own fucking language properly.

skaterpunke
06-17-2006, 11:33 PM
Before you call me a foreigner, learn your own fucking language properly.
i have a hard time with spelling, along with math.

Little_Miss_1565
06-18-2006, 09:17 AM
I would just like to point out that when our president goes to speak in other countries, HE SPEAKS ENGLISH. IN COUNTRIES THAT DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH. SUCH AS MEXICO.

Any president from any country can ask for anything they want. No one is under any obligation to give it to them. Fucking chill.

JohnnyNemesis
06-18-2006, 09:21 AM

Don't forget life.

skaterpunke
06-18-2006, 05:08 PM
i dont care..

0r4ng3
06-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Clearly .

Thomas
06-18-2006, 05:54 PM

Why am I not surprised?

coke_a_holic
06-18-2006, 06:17 PM
When I turn 16, am I going to get this stupid?

0r4ng3
06-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Yeah, most likely. Too bad.

coke_a_holic
06-18-2006, 06:22 PM
This deeply saddens me. So much so that I'm confused and embarassed. :( :confused: :o

0r4ng3
06-18-2006, 06:27 PM
Well, that's good. If I were you, I'd get used to being confused.

coke_a_holic
06-18-2006, 06:41 PM
What do you mean?

...Oh god.

Ninty Man
06-18-2006, 07:57 PM

You're retard, and you're an asshole...

And yeah... your mamma drop you from her arms with every purpose to kill you

skaterpunke
06-19-2006, 03:22 PM
You're retard, and you're an asshole...

And yeah... your mamma drop you from her arms with every purpose to kill you
i hate gay people...

Italia311
06-19-2006, 05:13 PM
YOu are a well rounded individual...

Ninty Man
06-19-2006, 05:14 PM
i hate gay people...

But why you hate people of your own sexual preferences??' You should cut your dick and eat it

skaterpunke
06-20-2006, 03:19 PM
YOu are a well rounded individual...
i'm open to new things

Ninty Man
06-20-2006, 11:55 PM
i'm open to new things

Like your anus? :D

platinumpt
06-21-2006, 11:52 AM
Like your anus? :D
Your phrase doesn't make any sense. Perhaps you should have written "Like my penis?"

the_GoDdEsS
06-21-2006, 12:45 PM
This thread was not good to begin with but there's also no point in derailing it further. Stop it, people.

platinumpt
06-21-2006, 12:53 PM
I haven't noticed the last post on the Politics forum was 12 hours old. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ninty Man
06-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Your phrase doesn't make any sense. Perhaps you should have written "Like my penis?"

JESUS CHRIST... HOW CAN YOU OPEN A PENIS TO NEW STUFF... IT HAS MORE SENSE THAT AN ANUS OPEN

Dmitri
06-22-2006, 10:20 PM
Well... I think I can bring this to an end... the fact is that the stupid Mexican president should shut his fucking mouth off... no speak spanish nor anything else and fucking work into create well payed jobs in Mexico, so no mexican have to cross the frontier for food...

wheelchairman
06-23-2006, 01:00 AM
Well... I think I can bring this to an end... the fact is that the stupid Mexican president should shut his fucking mouth off... no speak spanish nor anything else and fucking work into create well payed jobs in Mexico, so no mexican have to cross the frontier for food...
What's wrong with helping your nationals outside of your nation? You must consider the fact that their emigration will likely mean that they will send money back to Mexico. And if Mexico is real lucky, they might be learning skills that they can bring back to Mexico and help improve the nation with. Emigration is necessary for learning new things.

Dmitri
06-29-2006, 09:26 PM
What's wrong with helping your nationals outside of your nation? You must consider the fact that their emigration will likely mean that they will send money back to Mexico. And if Mexico is real lucky, they might be learning skills that they can bring back to Mexico and help improve the nation with. Emigration is necessary for learning new things.

Yeah... that's o.k. but the President (a completely retarded, by the way) is the most "inadequate" person to talk about, 'cause he's the responsible of the problems HERE, which results in ILLEGAL immigration... If your son goes to the neighbor kitchen to eat 'cause in yours there is no food, it isn't ok that you go to "ask" the neighbor better food in his table, you better get food for you and your son, (of course this don't apologize the neighbour to shoot your son when he's jumping the fence)... don't ya think ??

That_Guy91
06-29-2006, 09:30 PM
Ok, i'm assuming you're American, from your use of the word "here".

Why can't you type a sentence that makes sense?

Thomas
06-29-2006, 10:17 PM
Yeah... that's o.k. but the President (a completely retarded, by the way) is the most "inadequate" person to talk about, 'cause he's the responsible of the problems HERE, which results in ILLEGAL immigration... If your son goes to the neighbor kitchen to eat 'cause in yours there is no food, it isn't ok that you go to "ask" the neighbor better food in his table, you better get food for you and your son, (of course this don't apologize the neighbour to shoot your son when he's jumping the fence)... don't ya think ??

There is a huge difference between kitchens and nations, dude. I don't think I een need to say anymore.

wheelchairman
06-30-2006, 02:03 AM
Ok, i'm assuming you're American, from your use of the word "here".

Why can't you type a sentence that makes sense?
He's clearly Mexican...

That_Guy91
06-30-2006, 04:36 AM
Ah. See what happens when it's late and I don't read the posts before his?

skaterpunke
07-06-2006, 05:43 PM
i dont like the idea of ILLEGAL immegrants. fuck mexico. i have no problem with helping other countries execpt for iraq.

That_Guy91
07-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Why not Iraq?

EDIT: More importantly, why only not Iraq?

skaterpunke
07-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Why not Iraq?

EDIT: More importantly, why only not Iraq?
those bastards kill our men. they go out of their way to kill us.

That_Guy91
07-06-2006, 05:54 PM
You mean our men who went out of their way to kill them?

skaterpunke
07-06-2006, 05:55 PM
You mean our men who went out of their way to kill them?
only because they killed innocent people. have you ever heard of 9/11 you stupid bastard?

That_Guy91
07-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Yes, when Osama Bin Laden attacked us. Point being?

skaterpunke
07-06-2006, 05:58 PM
Yes, when Osama Bin Laden attacked us. Point being?
it wasnt right for him to do that. wait, i forgot. you dont care. you'd probably LOVE to help them.

That_Guy91
07-06-2006, 06:00 PM
...you realize Osama Bin Laden is from Afghanistan, right?

skaterpunke
07-06-2006, 06:02 PM
...you realize Osama Bin Laden is from Afghanistan, right?
look, i really dont care

That_Guy91
07-06-2006, 06:03 PM
It's obvious I can't argue with your infallible logic.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-06-2006, 06:44 PM
it wasnt right for him to do that. wait, i forgot. you dont care. you'd probably LOVE to help them.

Not exactly sure why, seeing as he's an American and all.

Ninty Man
07-07-2006, 04:42 PM
i dont like the idea of ILLEGAL immegrants. fuck mexico. i have no problem with helping other countries execpt for iraq.

Fuck you, bitch... don't mess up with my country

And you're counrtry it's not helping Iraq

Satanic_Surfer
07-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Blaming minor catastrophes on imagenary people (Osama for example) is quite ignorant, not even your own loved CIA can proof his existance even, and that's 5 years after the attack. The only fact there is, is that CIA helped every member of the Osama family that were in USA, to leave the country. That being the only airplane in use, that night.

Osama Bin Laden is not a person, he is propaganda just as much as Ronald McDonald, who, i bet, you have seen picture proof of his existance aswell.

And what is this thread about anyways? A bunch of kids not understanding the topic? The topic where someone complains that all mexicans doesnt speak american in america... i do bet though, most of you people would still speak american in case you went to mexico.

wheelchairman
07-07-2006, 10:32 PM
I don't know. The muslims who adhere to the ideology of Osama Bin Laden seem to believe in his existance.

Just because you haven't met him, doesn't mean that he does not exist.

You sound like a nutty maoist when you talk like this.

Satanic_Surfer
07-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Lol, a nutty maoist... i dunno, is it much worse than a nutty stalinist? anyways that doesnt matter. Back on topic: I dont question his existance as an indevidual, but as a threat.

wheelchairman
07-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Well then there is nothing new about what you are just saying. Except for some reason you chose to come off sounding like a crazy Maoist. And I meant that as in reminiscience of RCP'ers. Not everyone who adheres to Mao's philosophy.

Satanic_Surfer
07-07-2006, 11:00 PM
you're sure to label me quickly at least... no im pretty far from being a maoist, just because i keep it short dont mean its all i have in mind... such as you authoritarians....

wheelchairman
07-07-2006, 11:03 PM
It had nothing to do with your philosophy. It has to do with the way you present your arguments. It comes off crazy and similar to RCP rhetoric. You have heard of the RCP right? Or Bob Avakian? It's the same thing.

And of course I am labelling you quickly. Your name is satanic surfer. How do you expect anyone to respect you? Then you start spouting conspiracy theories about Osama Bin Laden being made up and the London Bombings being diversions from the G8 protests.

Satanic_Surfer
07-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Im referring to the skate punk band Satanic Surfers, problem with that? So does "Wheelchairman" sound much better then? =\
And wtf is up with the name issue anyways? You're the only supporter of any RCP here! And obviously you dont understand what you read either. All i said is that the London bombings made sure to pull the attention far away from the growing G8 protests, and that the stupids (terrorsits) pick extremely counterproductive targets. Counterproductive for the rest of the restence movement who dont suggest such actions.

I think you're too fed up with the need of arguing...

wheelchairman
07-08-2006, 04:21 PM
I don't support the RCP, I find them dogmatic. That was what I was implying with your statements. They are ridiculous more often than not. There was plenty of attention on G8, not to mention it comes like every year.

And let's put it this way, your avatar and your name give the impression that you are a satanist. An ideology that is hard to respect. Likewise with anarchism, but that's not as bad. As long as you outgrow it.

skaterpunke
07-08-2006, 05:29 PM
It's obvious I can't argue with your infallible logic.
your right haha

skaterpunke
07-08-2006, 05:33 PM
I don't support the RCP, I find them dogmatic. That was what I was implying with your statements. They are ridiculous more often than not. There was plenty of attention on G8, not to mention it comes like every year.

And let's put it this way, your avatar and your name give the impression that you are a satanist. An ideology that is hard to respect. Likewise with anarchism, but that's not as bad. As long as you outgrow it.
look dumbass, his avatar has to do with the offspring, hence the site.

Ninty Man
07-08-2006, 10:17 PM
look dumbass, his avatar has to do with the offspring, hence the site.

Shut up, you idiotic hillbillie... smart (and with good arguments) people are discussing

wheelchairman
07-09-2006, 04:15 AM
No shit. However, it's also a pentagram.

Satanic_Surfer
07-10-2006, 05:19 PM
and a pretty one aswell! Red n black and all. Something is missing with it though... the Soviet flag, the swastika, the EU stars, the circled A, the circled E, an elephant, a donkey and an Anal Cunt logotype.

Now what would that make me? A wheelchairman who's all about arguing with absolutely anything.

What ideologies you respect or not is none of my concern, but i have a feeling you're trying to label me in order to hav esomething to argue against, aint it difficult when you really have no idea, oh you Marxist Leninist who dont support an RCP?

wheelchairman
07-11-2006, 03:13 AM
It has nothing to do with labelling you. I haven't even tried yet. I simply said your stupid statements were reminiscient of the RCP's stupid statements.

Sin Studly
07-11-2006, 04:57 AM
It has nothing to do with labelling you.

Really? Then I'll label him for you.

Kneel, Satanic Surfer.

Arise, Satanic Surfer the feckless mollusc with opinions unworthy of being taken seriously by anybody, a stupid name, a stupid avatar, and a big wet wobbly vagina where his brains should be.

Satanic_Surfer
07-12-2006, 07:36 PM
How cute. :)

I thought you decided never to reply to any of my messages, lil sinny boy? What made you change your mind? Truth is i've always concidered myself more worthy than you... when you call me that, it really makes me question your selfrespect?

noodlesfan
07-12-2006, 10:09 PM
At least Sin earns respect from other people, you try to rise above them by pretending to know things.

Sin Studly > Satanic_surfer

Satanic_Surfer
07-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Im glad you think so... i wouldent want a person of his kind to be backing me up somehow.

H1T_That
07-13-2006, 03:37 PM
At least Sin earns respect from other people, you try to rise above them by pretending to know things.

Sin Studly > Satanic_surfer

you try to do it by being a 'tard.

noodlesfan
07-13-2006, 04:21 PM
you try to do it by being a 'tard.
Is it working?

H1T_That
07-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Is it working?

ya know, strangley enough, its not.

noodlesfan
07-13-2006, 04:25 PM
That's odd, it worked for Eddie Murphey and Pee Wee.

H1T_That
07-13-2006, 04:36 PM
That's odd, it worked for Eddie Murphey and Pee Wee.

yeah, but this is a message board, not hollywood.

ninthlayer
07-13-2006, 04:45 PM
Awh, it's a spaz fight. Precious.

noodlesfan
07-13-2006, 04:47 PM
*takes off helmet and kneepads*

"Alright, let's do this" *grabs crutch*

H1T_That
07-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Awh, it's a spaz fight. Precious.

hardly a fight.

ninthlayer
07-13-2006, 05:07 PM
You guys are still fags.

H1T_That
07-13-2006, 05:08 PM
You guys are still fags.

oh, dammit, you got us there. Hands down.

well done to you, Mr Layer.

noodlesfan
07-13-2006, 07:01 PM
oh, dammit, you got us there. Hands down.

well done to you, Mr Layer.
Now that he's found out, maybe we can start meeting in public places?

H1T_That
07-14-2006, 10:45 AM
Now that he's found out, maybe we can start meeting in public places?

no matter how hard you try for humour.....it never quite cuts the mustard.

noodlesfan
07-14-2006, 10:58 AM
Is that what you think of this relationship!? This is all a big joke to you?

RickyCrack
07-15-2006, 04:04 PM

So should YOU. lololololololololol, faggot.