PDA

View Full Version : So I just got back from warped.....

Apathy
06-17-2006, 08:08 PM
At 8:00 Nofx Played. I'm in the mosh pit, and at about the second song, I look over to my right. It's Dexter fucking Holland. That's right. Nofx had plenty of people with them... they brought Davey Havok with them too, but Dexter was just standing in the crowd.

It was pretty funny, everyone he was moshing with looked 16, and he's like 40. He looked different, because his hair wasn't spiked and it wasn't blond. I knew it was him though because When Nofx played Fuck the Kids they pointed him out. I'm not sure what he was doing in Milwaukee. I have a feeling that he just went with Nofx for fun.

I also saw the Bouncing Souls, that was pretty awesome.

Endymion
06-17-2006, 08:13 PM
did you say hi to him?

bouncingcoles
06-17-2006, 08:35 PM
thats fucking amazing

dexterandnoodles
06-17-2006, 08:55 PM
u talk to him??????

Apathy
06-18-2006, 04:03 AM
I couldn't exactly talk, it was a mosh pit.

I was trying to find him afterwards, but there was just people everywhere.

dexterandnoodles
06-19-2006, 09:24 AM
still cool u got to see him in person

- -Lauren- -
06-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Oh my god JEALOUS. I can't even go to Warped. My parents = ghey.

jacknife737
06-22-2006, 09:12 PM
At 8:00 Nofx Played. I'm in the mosh pit, and at about the second song, I look over to my right. It's Dexter fucking Holland. That's right. Nofx had plenty of people with them... they brought Davey Havok with them too, but Dexter was just standing in the crowd.

It was pretty funny, everyone he was moshing with looked 16, and he's like 40. He looked different, because his hair wasn't spiked and it wasn't blond. I knew it was him though because When Nofx played Fuck the Kids they pointed him out. I'm not sure what he was doing in Milwaukee. I have a feeling that he just went with Nofx for fun.

I

Thats fucking amazing.

On another note, what was the nofx set like, new songs? old songs?

Apathy
06-22-2006, 09:13 PM
I never understood why parents won't let their kids go to warped. It's much better behaved than pretty much every normal concert I've gone too. Worst thing I've ever seen is the occasional bleeding kid or drunk annoying chick.

coke_a_holic
06-22-2006, 09:39 PM
Thats fucking amazing.

On another note, what was the nofx set like, new songs? old songs?
It was mostly them talking. Fat Mike forgot a bassline and had to relearn it. Stupid shit like that, it was pretty lame. I think it was mostly new songs, but not much of it sounded political, so that was nice. I'm sick of them thinking they can be a political band just by singing about how they want Dick Cheney to get a heartattack.

DeAtHsTaR
06-22-2006, 09:42 PM

What color was his hair?

All About Eve
06-22-2006, 10:20 PM
I never understood why parents won't let their kids go to warped. It's much better behaved than pretty much every normal concert I've gone too. Worst thing I've ever seen is the occasional bleeding kid or drunk annoying chick.
Besides how the air is thick with pot.

The meaning of life
06-22-2006, 10:24 PM
your a lucky one

Llamas
06-22-2006, 11:15 PM

Oh. My. God. I live in MN now, but I'm from MKE, and was going to go to the tour in MKE... and I was gonna see NOFX. ARGH!!!! I really wish I had gone!!!! lucky bastard.

H1T_That
06-23-2006, 04:28 AM
hmmm, i have doubts about your story.

are you SURE it wasnt a lookalike?