PDA

View Full Version : About the fairy dancing

HornyPope
06-18-2006, 01:31 AM
Don't want to hijack the soccer thread so i'll continue:

I can't believe you those who replied don't agree that both team and class are so insanely important in a sport every act to jeopardise it ought to be removed. I don't mean banned by FIFA per se, just that any coach who respects himself and the organsiation he serves for ought to forbid his players from acting like classless monkeys.

It just very poorly reflects the sport and the team.

wheelchairman
06-18-2006, 05:02 AM
Football faerie dancing.
http://fjolletobak.com/detail.php?search=dommer&type=6&select=2&x=29&y=9&content=12943

All I can say is that I never knew someone who cared about it as much as you do. The things that always bothered me were the people who faked injuries, etc.

HeadAroundU
06-18-2006, 05:17 AM
Football faerie dancing.
http://fjolletobak.com/detail.php?search=dommer&type=6&select=2&x=29&y=9&content=12943

Holy shit! I'm crying.

Tizzalicious
06-18-2006, 05:22 AM
Hahaha, I love that.

Little_Miss_1565
06-18-2006, 09:03 AM
Wait...how does periodically dancing like a silly moron jeopardising the sport of football?

Fox J.
06-18-2006, 09:27 AM
I don't mean banned by FIFA per se, just that any coach who respects himself and the organsiation he serves for ought to forbid his players from acting like classless monkeys.

It just very poorly reflects the sport and the team.

Sir, you don't get football and the role that "passion" has in it.

But that's OK, everybody has their opinions. Maybe you should write to FIFA so they can evaluate if stupid dances are humiliating to the other team.

wheelchairman
06-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Wait...how does periodically dancing like a silly moron jeopardising the sport of football?
No that's just my video. Vlad's talking about when a team celebrates a goal, even though they might already be winning by a large margin.

Little_Miss_1565
06-18-2006, 09:55 AM
OH, bah. Every sport does it. And every sport sets limits as to what does and does not constitute sportsmanlike behavior.