PDA

View Full Version : Do you think we should quit?

The Cinder
06-19-2006, 12:20 PM
Listen to our band: "No Offence". Do you think we should quit?

www.myspace.com/nooffencepunk

I am the singer

opivy21
06-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Your band is talented and you sound professional, but the originality is severely lacking. This song has been made a hundred times, but at least you played it well. If you guys could make some better material then you could be pretty good.

dexterandnoodles
06-19-2006, 08:18 PM
mabey new vocals but i love the music

Apathy
06-19-2006, 09:49 PM

I am the singer

I liked the singing. It fit in very well. The actual instruments seemed a little boring. I wouldn't quit, just keep practicing, eventually you'll come up with a song you love.

The Cinder
06-20-2006, 12:40 PM
we have some problems in the band right now, no one comes to our shows and no one were we live likes us, but thanks.

The Cinder
06-20-2006, 12:42 PM
well this is not our only song we have about 20 others too. but it costs so damn much to record them so we could just afford to record this one.

The Cinder
06-20-2006, 01:44 PM
By the way.. you can judge us by this video too, it´s us playing another song live.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7viRjIUkIA4&search=no%20offence

bunjies
06-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Why would you quit? I think you guys have something just keep practicing

JoY
06-20-2006, 07:50 PM
if you don't like to play, if you don't like your fellow bandmembers, sure, quit. but not because of the opinion of people & certainly not people you've never ever seen or talked to before in your entire life.

H1T_That
06-21-2006, 05:42 PM
the myspace song was terrible, the youtube video was amazing.

Satanic_Surfer
07-06-2006, 04:51 AM
Except for that you sound like Ungjävlar that has reached 15... i dont have anything better to say. Nah but really... does sound okay but theres maybe a bit too much Offspring tendencies in it. I mean really, you're surely not professional, and i wouldent have listened then in the first place. So why try to sound like every other radiorock band?

Å förresten... (v) är bara sossarnas haklappar...

kiare
07-06-2006, 05:30 AM
hey don't give up guys, you gave great energy and the most important thing is that you must have fun and enjoy what you do, don't care about anything else. And if anyone is comming to your shows...do more advertisment, I don't know, there are many reasons of this and music isn't necessary the reason, and by the way:

www.purevolume.com/larkabout here you can check my band, I don't ask anyone if we should give up or not, I mean, you can say all you want but I won't give a shit :P, the important thing is to have fun and enjoy, and that's for sure what we do.

Rafel B.C.

dexguitar
07-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Hey guys! Just wanted to tell you that you PLAY REAL PUNK and your style is authentic, not eclectic or some shit like that! SO... You really kick ass as punks!!! Go on, do what you're doing and don't mind the lack of the needed (?) number of people at your shows!!! Also: if you have a possibility you could play at the biggest rock club of St-Petersburg, Russia. If you are interested, then write to dexgray@gmail.ru. Best regards...

Marco
07-06-2006, 11:34 AM
The vocals are terrible....but keep up with the work cause you'r really good! ROCK ON!

Satanic_Surfer
07-07-2006, 10:38 PM
"PLAY REAL PUNK"? They do love ballads of MTV style and support parliamentarism, and then they wonder why no punks show up to their gigs?!
Aint that pretty obvious?

Obie2trice
07-08-2006, 07:50 AM
The youtube video sounds good

JoY
07-10-2006, 12:43 PM
uhh, unrelated to the thread: Sanni, go go go! *homosexual girlseckts*

related to the thread: I'm very pleased to see so many people apparently want to encourage the topic maker. very constructive & considerate, even sometimes critical advice was given. I give the attitude of people replying two thumbs up. I hope the topic maker himself won't forget about this thread & his new listeners.

the entire thread reeks of cry for attention, but I suppose every other thread in here has that same purpose.

The Cinder
07-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Hey guys! Just wanted to tell you that you PLAY REAL PUNK and your style is authentic, not eclectic or some shit like that! SO... You really kick ass as punks!!! Go on, do what you're doing and don't mind the lack of the needed (?) number of people at your shows!!! Also: if you have a possibility you could play at the biggest rock club of St-Petersburg, Russia. If you are interested, then write to dexgray@gmail.ru. Best regards...

thanks very much

The Cinder
07-13-2006, 05:45 PM
uhh, unrelated to the thread: Sanni, go go go! *homosexual girlseckts*

related to the thread: I'm very pleased to see so many people apparently want to encourage the topic maker. very constructive & considerate, even sometimes critical advice was given. I give the attitude of people replying two thumbs up. I hope the topic maker himself won't forget about this thread & his new listeners.

the entire thread reeks of cry for attention, but I suppose every other thread in here has that same purpose.

thanks very much

The Cinder
07-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Except for that you sound like Ungjävlar that has reached 15... i dont have anything better to say. Nah but really... does sound okay but theres maybe a bit too much Offspring tendencies in it. I mean really, you're surely not professional, and i wouldent have listened then in the first place. So why try to sound like every other radiorock band?

Å förresten... (v) är bara sossarnas haklappar...

tja, jag fattar inte vad du menar med: "(v) är bara sossarnas haklappar" Sen så är alla i vårt band 17 eller 18 vi har inga 15-åringar i bandet. lyssna på mitt andra band "Moderatjävel" då ifall du tycker No Offence var för mesigt, du hittar det bandet som vän till no offence på myspace. jaja hej då

The Cinder
07-13-2006, 05:53 PM
The vocals are terrible....but keep up with the work cause you'r really good! ROCK ON!

yes agree, some of the vocals sucks, I had a bad throat that day, I sound better live

The Cinder
07-13-2006, 05:55 PM
hey don't give up guys, you gave great energy and the most important thing is that you must have fun and enjoy what you do, don't care about anything else. And if anyone is comming to your shows...do more advertisment, I don't know, there are many reasons of this and music isn't necessary the reason, and by the way:

www.purevolume.com/larkabout here you can check my band, I don't ask anyone if we should give up or not, I mean, you can say all you want but I won't give a shit :P, the important thing is to have fun and enjoy, and that's for sure what we do.

Rafel B.C.

thanks very much, I tried to listen to your band but it wasn´t working, I have a weak computer.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
07-16-2006, 06:53 PM
mabey new vocals but i love the music
Yeah. Other than that the other musicians are talented. Just improve the vocals and youll kickass.

Satanic_Surfer
07-20-2006, 04:24 PM
As for "Moderatjävel", yeah it was a funny thing but... yeah oh well. Nah well those (v) banners just caught my eyes. I mean... try to pull through a punk bands gig with banners of (v). What's the point? First of it all it gives an image of that you dont wanna change shit, and that you have nothing to say, secondly they're not even a real party... hardly good enough to carry the shoes for Persson!

Det är väl ingen som vill se hyllande av (v) på en spelning? Håll er till Palestina-arrangemangen där ni hör hemma.

The Cinder
07-23-2006, 04:31 AM
prata på Svenska för fan annars fattar jag ingenting!! Vi spelade under en vänster demostration på första maj därför hänger flaggorna där, vänster partiet la dom där inte vi.

Sheena-brfan
08-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Really good, work on some of the guitar work, originality, and you'll be good.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 01:36 PM

I am the singer
Hypocrite...

That song is obviously perfect... Don't understand why you should quit...

Unless you made this thread because of promotional reasons... :mad:

The Cinder
08-08-2006, 04:00 AM
thanks, but the vocals sucks doesn´t it?

GBH2
08-20-2006, 07:36 AM
you need to work on pronouncing your words better, and not sounding nasaly