PDA

View Full Version : Just....Aiden.

- -Lauren- -
06-23-2006, 10:38 PM
Aiden. Like my favorite band of all time right now. wiL is pretty much amazing, and they're on Warped now. If you're going, check them out.

Any other Aiden fans out there?

website: www.myspace.com/aiden (http://www.myspace.com/aiden) or www.aiden.org (http://www.aiden.org)

original_prankster
06-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Thought their first album was decent (Our Gang's Dark Oath), but their second one (Nightmare Anatomy) is a My Chemical Romance knock-off, and I don't like it that much. I'm not going to Warped, but I would see them on the condition that they play songs from OGDO.

H1T_That
06-24-2006, 09:59 AM
Terrible band, Terrible music,bunch of fags.

MCR wannabe's.

skiddles824
06-24-2006, 10:04 AM
the only problem with them is the singing, all the rest is good

notoriousdoc
06-24-2006, 01:49 PM
The only problem with Aiden is the music. Style, appearance, and everything else.

They were the only band whose CD was so terrible I had to get it refunded.

Corpse
06-24-2006, 04:08 PM
I'm not a fan. I hate all music like that. I can understand why people would like it though.

- -Lauren- -
06-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Terrible band, Terrible music,bunch of fags.

MCR wannabe's.

No. It is not terrible. You just think it is terrible because it is not your style. How are they MCR wannabes? MCR has just helped open the door for bands like Aiden. You'll see a lot more of them around.

I actually love Nightmare Anatomy. Once I get OGDR, I'll probably like it more, considering that's who I am.

Retard
06-25-2006, 08:43 PM
i heard like thirty seconds of one of their songs in my friends car the other day, i started laughing so hard. then they turned it off because they hate them.

that was my first exposure to Aiden.

notoriousdoc
06-26-2006, 12:22 PM
Exposure is such a good word to describe it.

Aiden are like a musical Chernobyl.

Never Gonna Find Me
06-26-2006, 02:36 PM
I really dislike Aiden. My friends love them, but I can't get into them.

H1T_That
06-26-2006, 04:02 PM
No. It is not terrible. You just think it is terrible because it is not your style. How are they MCR wannabes? MCR has just helped open the door for bands like Aiden. You'll see a lot more of them around.

I actually love Nightmare Anatomy. Once I get OGDR, I'll probably like it more, considering that's who I am.

true, my style not being grown men wearing make up shouting DIIIEE ROMAAAANTIC!

Retard
06-27-2006, 08:28 AM
is that what theyre saying? i couldnt understand one word that came out of that dudes mouth.

- -Lauren- -
06-27-2006, 01:51 PM
That's why there are sites like www.plyrics.com (http://www.plyrics.com) to figure out what they're saying.

You are truly retarded.

Anyways, I do enjoy their music. Very much. It's a band for people who enjoy My Chemical Romance, AFI, and The Misfits. They are #5 on Alternative Press's 100 Bands of the Year (something like that.) It also included From First to Last, and Panic! At The Disco.

opivy21
06-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Well, I'm gonna come off as an asshole for saying this, but I don't care.

This band is awful. It's just another clone band that sounds and looks like a million other bands today. I really don't know how people can distinguish one band from the other. This band has nothing to do with the Misfits, except that maybe they dress in black and think that zombies are cool. And, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn what a magazine says about a band. Especially not Alternative Press. I'm sick of this trash. I can turn my T.V. on to Fuse and watch crappy bands like this one pretend that they're doing something new or interesting every day. It's like a new MTV with a different name.

Anyway, listen to whatever makes you happy. That was all my opinion, I know. Just my two cents.

Retard
06-28-2006, 08:05 AM
That's why there are sites like www.plyrics.com (http://www.plyrics.com) to figure out what they're saying.

You are truly retarded.

Well i knew that i was retarded, thats why its my name. next is that i already knew about the site, i've gotten lyrics off of that site loads of times.

but hey i'm not trying to insult you for likeing them, thats cool that you do. my friends listen to alot of stuff that i cant stand, but as long as they like it i'm not gonna insult them for it.

doesnt mean i wont insult the music though.

so we cool? i dont want enemies :o

Professor Chaos
06-28-2006, 10:03 AM
I just listened to their songs on MySpace. As far as the whole ... I don't what the fuck it's called, hardcore/emo-ish/screamo(?) stuff goes, they're better than a lot of bands I've heard. But I don't really think it's something I'd get into. But they're honestly not as bad as people have said they are.

notoriousdoc
06-28-2006, 10:08 AM
They're a terrible band who are nothing like Misfits, nowhere near as talented as AFI and have no great hooks or riffs like MCR. Panic! and From First Til Last are shite as well.

- -Lauren- -
06-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Well, I'm gonna come off as an asshole for saying this, but I don't care.

This band is awful. It's just another clone band that sounds and looks like a million other bands today. I really don't know how people can distinguish one band from the other. This band has nothing to do with the Misfits, except that maybe they dress in black and think that zombies are cool. And, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn what a magazine says about a band. Especially not Alternative Press. I'm sick of this trash. I can turn my T.V. on to Fuse and watch crappy bands like this one pretend that they're doing something new or interesting every day. It's like a new MTV with a different name.

Anyway, listen to whatever makes you happy. That was all my opinion, I know. Just my two cents.

I appreciate how you're not all "ZOMG EMOZZZZ!!!!111" And how you finished saying this was just your opinion.

so we cool? i dont want enemies :o

sure. for now.

I just listened to their songs on MySpace. As far as the whole ... I don't what the fuck it's called, hardcore/emo-ish/screamo(?) stuff goes, they're better than a lot of bands I've heard. But I don't really think it's something I'd get into. But they're honestly not as bad as people have said they are.

THANK YOU.

They're a terrible band who are nothing like Misfits, nowhere near as talented as AFI and have no great hooks or riffs like MCR. Panic! and From First Til Last are shite as well.

I sad now. :(
They're not supposed to be just like them, for AFI, MCR, and Misfits are all spectacular bands. Aiden is for fans of the above. Also vice-versa, people who enjoy Aiden also would enjoy AFI, MCR, and the Misfits.

See where I'm getting at?

H1T_That
06-28-2006, 04:36 PM
after looking back and seeing what i posted, i apologise.

i had no right to call them terrible, and MCR wannabe's etc. Fair enough, its not the type of music i enjoy listening to, but it is for you.

I know there are a whole heap of bands i like, and i know i wound'nt like it if people called them terrible and rip-offs, but i can apreciate its not to their liking

So there, ive apologised.

- -Lauren- -
06-28-2006, 04:52 PM
So there, ive apologised.

yay. i still less than three you.