PDA

View Full Version : The Admins

Nood!es
06-24-2006, 06:00 PM
Has half of the BBS become admins in the past 2-3 weeks? ignition/pyro even?
Or can we now change the text under our names..cause Ive been gone so can someone please inform me

JohnnyNemesis
06-24-2006, 06:15 PM
You're an idiot.

Erm, uhh, what I meant to say is this (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24151).

If you ever want to know who the mods and admins are, just check "Forum Leaders" at the bottom of the BBS mainpage.

Mota Boy
06-24-2006, 09:02 PM
They're no more admins than you are Noodles. As Johnny pointed out, everyone can now change their user title in their profile when they get 500 posts. However, - and as obvious as it may seem to some people it still needs to be said - posting a large amount of times in the next few days to get your postcount up to 500 will only earn you hatred, so don't, for your own sake.

DeAtHsTaR
06-24-2006, 10:38 PM
They're no more admins than you are Noodles. As Johnny pointed out, everyone can now change their user title in their profile when they get 500 posts. However, - and as obvious as it may seem to some people it still needs to be said - posting a large amount of times in the next few days to get your postcount up to 500 will only earn you hatred, so don't, for your own sake.
Haha, but if you type in admin normally, it blocks it out. The A in mine isn't an A.

Tizzalicious
06-24-2006, 10:41 PM
Well aren't you a bright little boy.

Andy
06-25-2006, 07:09 AM
"The Admins" - the new situation comedy brought to you by the BBS Mods.

pretty fly 88
07-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Yeah , and I just typed in "Moderator" for my thing, just to see what would happen. Well, that gets blocked out, too, and I'm changing it back.