PDA

View Full Version : Vacations!

nieh
06-27-2006, 05:04 PM
So my company in one of its occasional efforts to distract us from the fact that it sucks decided to give everyone the opportunity to buy certificates good for a 1-week condo rental nearly anywhere in the world for only $114. It has to be during the off-season for the particular area (ordinarilly about October-April but it can vary a little depending on the place) but that's not a problem for me. Everyone's allowed to buy up to four of these but they have to be used within a year. I'm thinking of getting two and using one to go down to Florida late this year (I went last November and it was a lot of fun cause no one was at the parks) but my question is: where should I go with the other one? When should I go there? Why should I go there? I need you people to tell me what to do! There's no places I can think of that I've been dying to go to my whole life so there's no place really sticking out in my mind. I still have to pay for travel and I need to know how much I need to save up by whenever it is I'll be leaving.

Endymion
06-27-2006, 06:56 PM
where: orange county
reason: me

any more questions?

nieh
06-27-2006, 06:58 PM
Do I have to use one of my condo things or can I just share a bed with you?

Nina
06-28-2006, 09:07 AM
GERMANY

oh wait that doesnt work :(

Endymion
06-28-2006, 09:28 AM
we can fuck in my van if you'd like

nieh
06-28-2006, 06:50 PM
When this van's a-rockin' my cpu is overclockin'.

All About Eve
06-28-2006, 08:32 PM
The beach is always nice. Even nicer when you have a hawt math geek to fuck.

I'll be on the beach and out of town on my birthday :(

nieh
06-30-2006, 06:21 AM
I live in Jersey, there's a beach not far from me. Granted it's not a very GOOD beach, but I've never been much of a beach person in general. I could go there for 1 day and have no desire to go back for the rest of the year unless there was more than just a beach there (i.e. going to the Jersey shore vs going to the beach).

the_GoDdEsS
06-30-2006, 06:22 AM
I'm taking a week off on the 17th. I can't wait.

Harnum
06-30-2006, 06:24 AM
i've never travelled. thats because i'm a big retarded loser. (plus i'm only 14 and parents are annoying and dont go anywhere anymore. after i was born, nothing...)

the_GoDdEsS
06-30-2006, 06:25 AM
You should, you won't only know other countries better but especially you'll see your own from a different point of view. I always say you don't truly know your country unless you've had the opportunity to view it from the outside and have a basis of comparison.

OnSpring!
06-30-2006, 06:29 AM
In august i'll go with friends to the Elba Island!

nieh
06-30-2006, 06:38 AM
I'm taking a week off on the 17th. I can't wait.

Perfect! I'll be there.

Harnum
06-30-2006, 06:42 AM
You should, you won't only know other countries better but especially you'll see your own from a different point of view. I always say you don't truly know your country unless you've had the opportunity to view it from the outside and have a basis of comparison.
you were talking to me right? ok, i hope because if not, this post will make me look like a dumbass. i wish i could travel around but again... my faggish parents dont do anything anymore. they're all lazy and fat and stuff

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-30-2006, 07:55 PM
Going to Canada in August, to see an old friend. Come to Canada - I can ditch the friend, lovebucket.