PDA

View Full Version : Lack of CO1 songs

BobdaAlkoholic
10-23-2004, 12:00 PM
The Splinter Tour has barely any CO1 songs accept want you bad. I want Living In A Chaos and Vultures to be played.

IdleOffspring
10-23-2004, 12:28 PM
yeah, but they just can't do all songs, but they can do a couple more co1 songs

BobdaAlkoholic
10-23-2004, 12:50 PM
I mean one or two since CO1 wasnt there best album but they had some great tracks on it.

sphinxdaking
10-23-2004, 02:49 PM
I think they should atleast play Want you bad, million miles away and maybe damnit I changed again. But I would love if they did conspiracy of one or maybe vultures.

RonWelty
10-23-2004, 03:01 PM
they played OP in japan !

GunForHire
10-23-2004, 05:47 PM
I wish they'd played Million Miles Away instead of Want You Bad in Dublin. I love that song...

In fact, from what I remember, Want You Bad was the only song they played off CO1 at that show.

mrconeman
10-23-2004, 05:50 PM
Yeah In Dublin they only played want you bad from CO1, million miles away wuda rocked

I'm just glad as hell original prankster didnt show its ugly ugly face

GunForHire
10-23-2004, 05:57 PM
Meh, I wouldn't have minded. To be honest my memories of the concert are a little blurry. It didn't help that I stood in line barely moving at all for 4 hours straight and without sitting down, then going through the whole concert with no water and only having one Dairy Milk bar for food.

It was soooooo hot in there it was crazy, and the damn bouncers didn't give out nearly enough water. I swore at one point I was going to pass out! I can barely even remember them playing Hit That or most of the other songs unfortunately, which is why I really want to go see them again. Most of what I can remember was trying desperately to get some of the cups of water going about and trying not to get knocked to the floor :(

mrconeman
10-23-2004, 06:58 PM
that water was horrible!...I was right at the baricade so I was just grabbing water after water and throwing it over my head to stop from passing out....great show though :cool:

BobdaAlkoholic
10-24-2004, 04:47 AM
Majority of the time its Wnat you bad because Dexter loves it but Million Miles Away, Dammit, I Changed Again, and Living In Chaos would kick MAJOR ASS.

noodler
10-24-2004, 07:24 AM
sigh.

MMA in dublin wud have been wow.

its such a live song.

ah well one of their best too.

whats greendays new album like BTW im thinking about ti

bouncingcoles
10-24-2004, 08:59 PM
I mean one or two since CO1 wasnt there best album but they had some great tracks on it.

CO1 is one of my fav offspring albums. i think its great. they really should play atleast one more song off CO1 at the shows. they should also atleast play one more song off ixnay besides all i want and gone away

dirty_magic
10-27-2004, 10:56 AM
i think co1 is their worst album and i wasnt disapointed that only 1 track was played from it however i would have liked to see tracks such as dirty magic, lapd and session from ignition

bouncingcoles
10-27-2004, 04:10 PM
i think co1 is their worst album and i wasnt disapointed that only 1 track was played from it however i would have liked to see tracks such as dirty magic, lapd and session from ignition

ya i wish they played dirty magic acoustic more.

joe howell
10-27-2004, 05:18 PM
i was a bit disapointed with a lack of ixnay songs on the splinter tour. They could have at least played meaning of life, or cool to hate.

GunForHire
10-27-2004, 05:24 PM
At least they played All I Want. I love that song - reminds me of all the time and money wasted playing Crazy Taxi all those years ago down the arcade :)