PDA

View Full Version : ... Don't visit Toronto!

Nixx
06-30-2006, 09:54 PM
Sorry guys... the pleas of "PLEASE COME TO.. -insert place-" was starting to bug me a bit, so I decided to be a bit different :) My motive is the same though. Me and a bunch of my friends came down to the warped tour in Barrie last year to see you guys... then you only got to play for a total of... 20 minutes? -kinda depressing!!- Come on! We're begging you guys for a REAL tour! The warped tour was basically just a sea of emo kids, although there were some with some sense, rockin out to OFFSPRING!! :D The offspring merch booth was horrible too, I took a picture of it (but your not allowed attachments :P) ... seriously, it was this one, tiny little booth with maybe... 10 shirts that we had to look for for HOURS to actually find it!! It was ridiculous! The fact that it only had a dinky little cardboard sign that had offspring scrawled on it in black permanent marker just made it even more difficult to find. Man, if we bombed the warped tour, we could wipe out a whole generation of emo kids.... I think we should defiantely consider it :p ! sorry, only joking!! and getting off topic there. Alright, so the point I'm trying to make here, is that you guys definately need to go on tour! We all miss you, and need a crazy offspring tour bonanza to make us settle down for a little while!
Love you all!!
Nixx :cool:

Biggest offspring fan
07-01-2006, 03:17 AM
Welcome to the forums dude.

Emily_offspring_fan
07-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Welcome, dude...hey, I'd like to see that photos. You can upload them at Photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com) or Imageshack (http://www.imageshack.us) and copy and paste the code here.

Biggest offspring fan
07-02-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah that would be great!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
07-08-2006, 02:16 PM
This is a really original post xD, i will never see a post like this haha

pilllaaa
07-20-2006, 05:59 AM
agreed...why waste the offspring's talent in canada?
go tour the world.... australia loves you!
and dont play shitty festivals like emo things....play big day out here in perth, western australia!

Evka.pl
07-20-2006, 06:19 AM
i've been on that warped tour in barrie (it was supposed to be in TO!!!). i have to say a was a bit disappointed that the mosh pit was so small hehe. most of the ppl were just staring at the stage.

anyways i paid about 40 bucks and waited like 7 hours for the offspring to play and when they finally came they played less than 30 minutes...i don't regret anything though.

i didn't know any other band that was performing (i liked the one that played before offspring on mike stage)

i hope they'll come to TO doing a regular gig and maybe i'll be able to be there again. i have a few pics from barrie's warped tour, i'll post it later if you want. if anybody has pics from that tour pls post them here. bye all:))))

jacknife737
07-23-2006, 06:31 PM
To Nixx, you had trouble finding the Offspring's booth?, It was right by the main stages. And i thought the shirt selection was quite good, with maybe only the Dropkick Murphy's haveing a wider selection.

anyways i paid about 40 bucks and waited like 7 hours for the offspring to play and when they finally came they played less than 30 minutes...i don't regret anything though.

I'm quite sure they didn't play less then 30 min, they did have an 8 song set.

i didn't know any other band that was performing (i liked the one that played before offspring on mike stage)

From what i can remember it was MxPx.

Evka.pl
07-24-2006, 01:29 PM
(Evka.pl's blah blah blah)

I'm quite sure they didn't play less then 30 min, they did have an 8 song set.

(Evka.pl's blah blah blah)

From what i can remember it was MxPx.

i think it was less than 30min but i won't argue cause i know that time flies when you're having fun;)

MxPx? i'll try to download some of their stuff. they sounded good:)

Pretty_Fly
07-29-2006, 07:47 PM
come to toronto... like.. i really love the offspring and i wish that you guys were playing warped in barrie this august because i would love to come and see the offspring play... so on your next tour... come to toronto. or even better for me! kingston! http://www.offspring.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=859568#