PDA

View Full Version : Mota Boy's Thought of the Night

Mota Boy
07-01-2006, 02:24 PM
The rapper Mason Betha, better known as "Ma$e", once proclaimed that he wouldn't "stop" until he saw "my name on a blimp". I wonder, has he yet realised this goal? If so, was it before his quasi-retirement in 1999? Was it the fact that it was as yet unrealized that caused him to return to rap? Did he defect to G-Unit records because he thought that this would allow him to better acheive this goal? Has this been his life's aim? Honestly, has Mason Betha seen his name on a blimp? And, if not, what will happen to Mason when said day arrives? These are important questions that need to be asked.

Rocky-girl
07-01-2006, 02:49 PM
I think that you won't like my thougths but here they are:
1. ( may be you'll be surprised but) I don't know that person and I haven't even heard about him!
2. If he returned that means that he forgot something.
3. And now I start to worry about your thoughts...

T-6005
07-01-2006, 02:55 PM
2. If he returned that means that he forgot something.
I love this. So much.

JoY
07-01-2006, 07:25 PM
me too! "let's retire, oh wait, I forgot something!"
that's me whenever trying to close a door behind me.

that tiny sentence did make a WHOLE lot of sense, honestly. because in the end you can wonder if he simply forgot to make more money, or if he forgot & suddenly realised rapping is his calling, or whatever. but in the end it comes down to; you leave, you come back, obviously you forgot something. or at least miss something.

Rocky-girl
07-02-2006, 07:03 AM
yes, yes, Bella got me right! I meant that he wanted money or glory, or something else, who knows?
T-6005, thank you)))