PDA

View Full Version : Superman Returns... the S of shit

Ninty Man
07-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Ok.. post about the movie... in my opinion?? It sux hell much.. worst comic book movie since Hulk or Daredevil

Sunny
07-02-2006, 06:50 PM
damn, you're one eloquent son of a bitch.

Ninty Man
07-02-2006, 07:12 PM
damn, you're one eloquent son of a bitch.

The sarcasm... makes me feel good...

Ok... so... you also think that the movie it's shit?

0r4ng3
07-02-2006, 08:07 PM
I personally thought it was pretty good. Could've used more action sequences, though. Actually, the action was good, it's just that he could've used his abilites better. Like, all he did was fly and lift stuff. Oh, and he used the heat vision once, maybe twice.

Ninty Man
07-02-2006, 08:11 PM
I personally thought it was pretty good. Could've used more action sequences, though. Actually, the action was good, it's just that he could've used his abilites better. Like, all he did was fly and lift stuff. Oh, and he used the heat vision once, maybe twice.

Thanx... now please, let's move to another helpful comment:

In my opinion... pathetic... I mean... an Island of kryptonite??? Superson??? Lois is a whore then?

0r4ng3
07-02-2006, 08:18 PM
The island wasn't made of kryptonite. It had fragments of kryptonite in it. The island was made of some other crystal.

Ninty Man
07-02-2006, 08:24 PM
The island wasn't made of kryptonite. It had fragments of kryptonite in it. The island was made of some other crystal.

Dude... it was of kryptonite, and other rocks.. but kryptonite at least

ignition991
07-02-2006, 09:20 PM
Since Lex had kryptonite with him, and the crystals he had fused with any minerals around. The island fused with the minerals from the ground and the kryptonite. And lois isn't a whore, she was going steady with Superman and then he took off, and she got pissed and married whatshisface but already slept with superman. She didn't know he'd leave and she was already pregnant with his baby.

Little_Miss_1565
07-02-2006, 09:27 PM
I really liked the movie. It went beyond being a comic book blockbuster by individualizing Superman amidst everything he does and stands for. It had a heart to it!

And Lois is a total whore. :)

Rag Doll
07-02-2006, 09:32 PM
I actually thought it was pretty good. Everyone in the theater seemed to enjoy it as well.

nieh
07-02-2006, 09:52 PM
It wasn't bad. It was better than I expected but I've never been much of a Superman fan. I liked Lex's dogs.

noodlesfan
07-02-2006, 11:33 PM
http://www.i-mockery.com/generalzod/superman-returns.php

sKratch
07-03-2006, 01:11 AM
I really didn't like the woman they had playing Lois. The movie was really long, but I don't want to quite call it "bad". There were parts that I enjoyed.

JoY
07-03-2006, 02:45 AM
with new actors, I don't know if I want to see it. but I do. drat.

fine, now I'm curious.

Mr. Noodles
07-03-2006, 02:53 AM
I thought it was good.
If you want to see a bad superhero movie, see Hulk. It sucks.

Vera
07-03-2006, 04:41 AM
I thought the trailer sucked so I was geared up for a disaster. Then again, some people enjoyed X3 way more than I did..

I'm not interested, though. Probably won't see it until a friend goes ballistic over it and gets it on DVD and then I might watch it, otherwise I'll pass.

Paint_It_Black
07-03-2006, 05:46 AM
It's pretty good. I guess. I've never much liked Superman though.

I agree with whoever said it needed more action. I feel so weird actually saying that, but in this case it's true. They did a great job with the personal life of Superman, which should have been the challenging part, but failed to give us quite enough of him being a super hero. I'm sure it's difficult when dealing with a character that's basically a god, but I would have liked to have seen him actually challenged more. And this is where I feel the Lex Luthor storyline was weak. I can appreciate seeing Superman make a few easy saves to establish what he's capable of, but then we need our villain to create an event catastrophic enough to challenge our god-like hero. And this really didn't happen. It came close for a moment, but didn't really hit the mark. Plus, Luthor's plan was pretty...dull. I would have liked it better if he was creating the island to be a Superman-proof stronghold, from which he could use his stolen technology to hold the world at ransom.

Yatesy
07-03-2006, 07:55 AM
worst comic book movie since Hulk or Daredevil

Am I the only person who didn't think Daredevil wasn't crap? I really don't ubnderstand why people don't like it. =\ Ah well I'm probably not going to watch Superman as I don't like Superman.

H1T_That
07-03-2006, 08:09 AM
I thought it was good.
If you want to see a bad superhero movie, see Hulk. It sucks.

why would anyone WANT to see something bad?

Paint_It_Black
07-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Am I the only person who didn't think Daredevil wasn't crap?

You didn't think Daredevil wasn't crap? I'm assuming you meant to say you liked it. I thought it was pretty good, for what it was.

Yatesy
07-03-2006, 11:42 AM
You didn't think Daredevil wasn't crap? I'm assuming you meant to say you liked it. I thought it was pretty good, for what it was.

Yeah I did. lol I was just a bit tired at the time. :o

BREAK
07-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Why does anybody care about Superman? Of course, I wish I could say I wasn't looking forward to the Ghost Rider movie at all.

T-6005
07-03-2006, 12:47 PM
I thought the trailer sucked so I was geared up for a disaster. Then again, some people enjoyed X3 way more than I did..

I'm not interested, though. Probably won't see it until a friend goes ballistic over it and gets it on DVD and then I might watch it, otherwise I'll pass.
Late comment - X-3 was extremely disappointing after the other two. Brett Ratner made a great cinematic job of it, but the plot was just too weak. Not to mention that he wasn't given enough to work with. Sure, there were a lot of action scenes, but the final scene came too soon, and too weak for the duration of the movie, not to mention the continuation. Sure, bad guy died - but all of them? I mean, please. Let's not be ridiculous. I've always liked Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, he's got a certain charisma that until then I though only came out in Swordfish, but in the last movie, at the very moment it was needed most, it fell short.

And by that, I mean way short.

Ninty Man
07-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Anyway, I still liked more Xmen III that Superbitch returns

Apathy
07-04-2006, 08:51 PM
I hate Superman.

Never saw the movie, I don't think I will unless I get in free or something.

It just seems like he has everything. One or two powers is enough.

I like Spiderman. That's probably coming out in May as the last two did.

0r4ng3
07-04-2006, 09:12 PM
It just seems like he has everything. One or two powers is enough.
I know what you mean. He's too powerful, and his powers aren't even that creative. Flying? Super strength? Invincibility? I give them credit for the heat vision and that breath thing, though.

I always preferred Batman. He doesn't have any powers, but he's a genius. And, he's technically a ninja.

noodlesfan
07-04-2006, 09:16 PM
I always preferred Batman. He doesn't have any powers, but he's a genius. And, he's technically a ninja.
!!!
Batman came to my birthday party when i turned 7!!!!! I was showing him my room, and i made him look at all my action figures, and i showed him my curtains and my sheets, and my pillow case, and my pajamas!!!

I don't know
07-04-2006, 09:20 PM
supeman sucks, even spiderman is cooler than him. batman is the best, just his mask sucks, couldn't he find a better one?anyway, super heroes clothes and masks are not very beautiful,hehe

Rag Doll
07-04-2006, 09:20 PM
!!!
Batman came to my birthday party when i turned 7!!!!! I was showing him my room, and i made him look at all my action figures, and i showed him my curtains and my sheets, and my pillow case, and my pajamas!!!

I must say...if what noodlesfan just said is true, that is absolutely adorable.

noodlesfan
07-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Someday i'll start a thread with pictures of me before i was retarded and disturbed in the head.

Ninty Man
07-04-2006, 10:19 PM

Seriously???

I found it disturbing... maybe a rape case

calichix
07-05-2006, 10:55 PM
I loved itttttttttttttttttttt. I FUCKING loved it. wait are we talking about the movie or the comic book? I love how they kept it as lame as superman should be. good god, it was SO cute. I can't even get over it. and marlon brando's voice was dubbed in there. AW. shoot.