PDA

View Full Version : How?

OiOi
07-03-2006, 09:01 AM
I'm new in this Forum...and i read a Thread about posting Fan of the day pics.
Now I'd like to know, how does that work?
Sry if there's already been a thread like that....
Peace ppl :D

the_GoDdEsS
07-03-2006, 09:02 AM
I don't think it has to do with the forum. If I'm wrong, someone correct me.

Tizzalicious
07-03-2006, 09:04 AM
It doesn't...but I don't know how it does work either.

JohnnyNemesis
07-03-2006, 10:39 AM
We don't know, but I'm assuming there's an e-mail address on the main part of the site that you can use to get this kind of information...

Contact info@liberationmedia.com and see if they can help you.

Tijs
07-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Become An Offspring.com Fan Of the Day
(11/11/05) We‘ve seen a lot of interest from fans looking to contribute directly to our Fan Of The Day gallery. In the past, we‘ve focused on photos that the band and crew have captured while on tour, etc. But since the band are on a break from touring for a little while, we decide to allow you to submit your own photos for posting.

To submit your photo, include a full size JPG image (no more than 450 pixels wide) and a thumbnail image (exactly 75×56 pixels) as email attachments sent to info@offspring.com. Also include a few sentences about yourself and/or the photo (sorry, English language only please). Posting of photos is done at the discretion of Offspring.com, not all submissions can be posted.

http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/news?year=2005&newsID=426054

Marco
07-07-2006, 04:13 AM
Become An Offspring.com Fan Of the Day
(11/11/05) We‘ve seen a lot of interest from fans looking to contribute directly to our Fan Of The Day gallery. In the past, we‘ve focused on photos that the band and crew have captured while on tour, etc. But since the band are on a break from touring for a little while, we decide to allow you to submit your own photos for posting.

To submit your photo, include a full size JPG image (no more than 450 pixels wide) and a thumbnail image (exactly 75×56 pixels) as email attachments sent to info@offspring.com. Also include a few sentences about yourself and/or the photo (sorry, English language only please). Posting of photos is done at the discretion of Offspring.com, not all submissions can be posted.

http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/news?year=2005&newsID=426054
Tijs has always got the answer!!!!
:shows appreciation: