PDA

View Full Version : Tab Request

Apathy
07-04-2006, 12:55 PM
I wasn't sure if this was better in here or Your Band, so move if needed.

Is anyone here good at tabbing out songs?
Personally, I'm terrible at it. But with mxtabs.net gone, I've been having trouble finding the tabs to smaller bands music.

If anyone here is good at tabbing things out, I'd appreciate it if you'd help.
If anyone needs help finding another tab, I can try to help, but please try to search for the tab on your own first.

I need Bass tabs

Big D and the Kids Table -
My Girlfriends On Drugs
You're Me Now

Streetlight Manifesto -
Here's To Life

Suicide Machines -
New Girl
Hey
S.O.S.

notoriousdoc
07-04-2006, 01:03 PM
I'm feeling nice, host them and I'll give 'em a go.

Alternatively, you could just play random notes, trying to find the right ones.

Professor Chaos
07-04-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm too lazy at the moment to check and see if they have the desired tabs. but you can try www.bassmasta.net

rocketman
07-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Go to 911tabs.com and search what band or what song you want there. It gives a bunch of different tab sites you can check out.

Apathy
07-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Go to 911tabs.com and search what band or what song you want there. It gives a bunch of different tab sites you can check out.

I've already checked.

Besides, half of those tabs are shit.

Bassmasta.net is very nice, however it still doesn't have any bigdandthekidstable

I'll host the songs If I can figure out how to do it. They sound pretty simple, but I'm just awful at trying to tab stuff out by myself.

punker
07-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Streetlight Manifesto -
Here's To Life

i was bored and unbusy so i searched for all of them, and the only one i found was that one Here's To Life (http://www.guitartabz.net/view/bass/streetlight_manifesto/heres_to_life.htm)

Apathy
07-04-2006, 08:59 PM
cheers!

I don't think you'll find many of them as I searched for them all myself, this is kinda a last resort thing, but thanks, You're a great help.

FrancoDaHui
07-05-2006, 03:06 PM
can anyone tab Way Out by Dwarves? please
i've been looking for it for months and i can't find it, besides im terrible tabbing XD