PDA

View Full Version : The Living End

Pretty
07-05-2006, 03:47 AM
OK, I did a search and came up with nothing, so if there's already a thread blame the fact that I'm new to this 'searching' thing.

That said, THE LIVING END ROCK!! They are one of the best lives bands, PLUS AUSSIE and I just wanna know that I'm not the only one out here who loves them. Coz I feel like they're a bit underappreicated. :eek:

So ... post someone! (and I hope not someone to tell me there's already a thread on this rockin' band!)

neocon58
07-05-2006, 04:05 AM
Yes, they are good, and they are good live, I must say.

BuddyHolly
07-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Saw them live on Big Day Out and in the Festival Hall (Melbourne) last may. Hope they'll come to Europe soon cause they're a great live band. Their albums are cool as well although I don't really like State Of Emergency.

Pretty
07-05-2006, 06:59 PM
I love love love love them!! And they've been around for a while now :) Mmm, State of Emergency wasn't exactly as good as I'd expected, but still, they 're were still some really good songs, like Wake Up and Long Live The Weekend.

Lightning_Rod_Elders
07-06-2006, 01:20 AM
the living end are awesome!

there one of my fav band's i saw them live at festivile hall on the 19th of may

Never Gonna Find Me
07-06-2006, 01:49 AM
I don't really like them. O_o

Dexter_H
07-06-2006, 02:26 AM
Mordern Artillery and State of Emergency are dissapointing. However, Roll On and Self Titled are amazing.

.:SMASH:.
07-22-2006, 04:25 PM
roll on is my favorite album by them...songs that should be downloaded by the living end by noobs:

tabloid magazine
the room
blood on your hands
prisoner of society
west end riot
second solution
all torn down

i love these guys and if you haven't heard of them, i can almost guarantee you'll love them after hearing one of these songs - everybody does

.:SMASH:.
07-23-2006, 01:12 AM
*appropriate bump*