PDA

View Full Version : things you hate happening.....

uvutuy
07-05-2006, 01:40 PM
...during the day

its quiet easy, just post stuff that you hate happening to you

e.g
- when a dog keeps chasing me everyday

ok?

- when i arrive at school late
- when my granny tells me what to do e.g clip off her toenails [ugh]
- when my granny blames me for doing something i didnt do
- when my auntie asks me annoying questions e.g wasnt that movie great?

EDIT: im being serious about the 2nd one

Tizzalicious
07-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Spilling toothpaste. When that happens, which is usually at the beginning of the day, I know everything else will go wrong too.

Waking up with a migraine. Actually getting one during the day is pretty annoying too :P

Getting rained on when it's cold.

Punk-Freak
07-05-2006, 01:55 PM
- when i arrive at school late

I just hate arriving at school...

And when the morons at work, fuck up every thing, so i have to do the same things, all day and get home late :mad:

Rag Doll
07-05-2006, 02:04 PM
- when my internet goes out
- when i can't find something i JUST had. it means i'll prolly lose everything all day
- when it rains when i have a lot to do
- agree with tizz, getting toothpaste on stuff is a horrible start to a day
- when my printer dies when i have papers to print
- when my electronics run out of batteries and stuff
- breaking a nail. i'll be annoyed all day
- when i wake up and my eyes are all teary from my allergies and whenever i try to put on eyeliner it just smudges and smears and looks awful

mrconeman
07-05-2006, 02:47 PM
When I go to make food or get a drink in the kitchen, whilst wearing only socks on my feet, and I stand where someone has spilled something and get a wet sock, its absolutely frustrating.

Spilling anything on new clothes, or clothes that I have just put on, or in a situation when I will have nothing to clean it off with, and no extra clothes at hand (on a night out for example)

Breaking guitar strings without having a spare, OH MOTHER OF GOD, its the most annoying thing on the planet.

Dropping a guitar pick, and then it completely vanishes, OH MOTHER OF GOD, it doesnt matter what colour it is, white, black, blue, green, purple, pink, orange, it WILL camoflauge itself on my red carpet, and get into the furthest corner of the room.

When a favourite CD gets a stratch in it, and songs skip, very annoying.

platinumpt
07-05-2006, 03:03 PM
I hate when I finish pissing and that annoying last piss drop remains in my underwear.

Also, the migraine thing is incredibly annoying.

mrconeman
07-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Dude...theres a reason why the phrase goes "Point...shoot and Shake "

platinumpt
07-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Haven't you ever heard "the last drop belongs to your underwear no matter how hard you shake?" (or something similar to this, I don't know if you have something like this expression in english language)

Jakebert
07-05-2006, 03:35 PM
- when my printer dies when i have papers to print

This happens to me almost every time I have to print something.

ignition991
07-05-2006, 03:46 PM
I hate it when i'm putting my contacts in, and my hair gets into my eye as i put the lens into my eye. Then when you try to get the hair out (it burns like hell) it cuts your eye and you can't wear contacts that day. Sometimes if you get lucky you can take the lens out fast enough and get rid of the hair.

Short_Attention_Span
07-05-2006, 03:58 PM
Breaking guitar strings without having a spare, OH MOTHER OF GOD, its the most annoying thing on the planet.

I was going to say the exact same thing. I hate it when that happens! The guitar pick thing is also annoying--I go through picks like water, I'm always dropping them and losing them...

When one of the speakers on your headphones doesn't work...
________
Floor plan two and a half men (http://www.tv-gossip.com/two-half-men/)

Yatesy
07-05-2006, 04:10 PM
-Wireless internet just losing signal all of a sudden.
-MSN logging you off for no reason at all.
-When a bus is late.
-When you get to the bus stop and the bus drives off just as you get there, that really gets me mad.
-When you wake up and it's really difficult to open your eyes due to them being stuck together with "sleep".
-Having that feeling in your nose that you're about to sneeze but you never do but still get that annoying feeling.

mrconeman
07-05-2006, 04:14 PM
I was going to say the exact same thing. I hate it when that happens! The guitar pick thing is also annoying--I go through picks like water, I'm always dropping them and losing them...
It doesnt happen to me so much now with picks, any ones I'm not using get put into a jar, and as soon as I'm done playing I put the one currently in use into the guitar strings, when they get too small to use I stick them on the wall, so I've still got most of mine since I started doing that.

When one of the speakers on your headphones doesn't work...
God, I forgot to mention something similar. One of my speakers has gone totally annoying, everything in a song thats panned to the right hand speaker doesnt come out anymore, but both speakers are still working, its like both of my speakers have become the left speaker, so very very annoying.

bhg_rulz2
07-05-2006, 04:22 PM
not doing anything on friday or saturday gets me mad
when i smash my little finger of my feet in some corner or the bed

clokey43
07-05-2006, 04:28 PM
- When the dogs wee on the floor and you step in it with socks.
- My neice screaming and waking me up.
- My mothers constent moaning about nothing of any importance.
- Having to pay extorsinate prices for petrol I need to get to work with.
- Customers at work speaking to you like you are inferior.
- Arseholes who insist on driving on your arse when you are driving at the speed limit.
- Realising the clothes you want to wear are dirty and then you have to wash them.

That pretty much sums up all the things I hate on a day to day basis. Genrally though my days are quite good.

mrconeman
07-05-2006, 04:31 PM
- My mothers constent moaning about nothing of any importance.

I couldnt agree more if I tried.

Nina
07-05-2006, 04:35 PM
- when people/the bus/a show is(are) late
- when it rains although it was supposed to be sunny
- when I miss my bus for shitty reasons
- when something on ebay goes wrong
- when my PC decides to reboot on its own while I'm downloading something (wwhhhaaatt the fuck)
- when I call someone (specifically my dad) and it says that his phone is off when it isnt!
- back when I had an old printer I hated it when it didnt work

- -Lauren- -
07-05-2006, 11:43 PM
-A small dust in my contact that I keep cleaning and IT WON'T COME OUT!
-Spilling stuff
-People who don't take care of the DVDs at BLOCKBUSTER! They get all FUZZY! I DON'T PAY FOR FUZZINESS!!!!!!
-mmkay. Parents.
-Parents.
-Parents.
-LITTLE 13 YEAR OLD BROTHERS!
-Pie Crust. It's just gross.
-When my self-taken pics turn out uggie.
-Finding nothing to eat. Uggh.
-My mom constantly asking if I want eggs. I DON'T LIKE EGGS! She's my mom! She should KNOW THAT!

that was refreshing. sry for all teh capz.

0r4ng3
07-05-2006, 11:51 PM
This is essentially the +/- thread, except it's all minuses, and this has more of a past tense to it.

Tizzalicious
07-05-2006, 11:52 PM
Oh, I also hate it when my clothes (especially my sleeves) get wet.

0r4ng3
07-05-2006, 11:53 PM
I hate it when my vision gets blurrly and cloudy, and it fucks with my mind. That only happens during allergy season, though.

Professor Chaos
07-06-2006, 12:07 AM
Breaking bass strings. They're waaay too expensive to replace.
Cd's skipping.
Wyoming's weather, it's so random.
And kinda my sense of humor, because I know it's not funny. I'll always be either the only one laughing, or the only one not laughing.

Sunny
07-06-2006, 06:08 AM
- when i get my hair all pretty and i go out and it starts raining
- when i forget to bring my poop bags with me when i walk my dog
- when something gets in my eye and i rub it and it gets all over my face
- when my ipod runs out of battery when i'm out
- or my camera memory stick runs out
- when i wake up with chapped lips
- when the elevators at school are so packed i have to walk up 10 floors
- when my sleeping pills don't work
- when my phone loses signal *right* when i have to make a call
- when the subway decides to be a local and not an express

- and when i wake up on the middle of the night and theres no water on my nightstand. SO MAD.

Kerr
07-06-2006, 06:21 AM
A lot of hated things are computer related, like with me too:

* When MSN crashes
* When the internet crashes
* When the computer crashes
* When I have a faulty contact lens which makes me have double-vision, like one I have now (and I have no spares). Luckily, it doesn't occur often.
* When I leave my gym session till a bit too late in the day
* When I can't get to sleep
* Getting headaches and stomach aches
* More of the little things which I can't remember or can't be bothered to list

Paint_It_Black
07-06-2006, 06:34 AM
- when i forget to bring my poop bags with me when i walk my dog
- when something gets in my eye and i rub it and it gets all over my face

Reading these together gave me horrific mental images.

killer_queen
07-06-2006, 07:20 AM
When people try to make me talk or just talk while I'm playing piano or watching TV or playing game or reading.
When my mother calls me.
When people come near to me and cry.
When my dad don't let me buy the things I want.
When I don't get the bestest grades.

the_GoDdEsS
07-06-2006, 07:38 AM
When I just miss the bus. That got me absolutely furious today. Because my life seems to be about wasting time at work and on bus stops and bus stations.

And lots of other things. Too many things. But I am not in the mood for making a stupid list right now.

nieh
07-06-2006, 07:53 AM
When I go to the store, buy a brand new cd, open it up, put it in my car stereo and...it doesn't play. My car stereo will never, ever play that cd even though none of my other cd players have a problem with it.

When the company I work for tells me I'll get paid a certain amount if I move to a certain department, then after I take the position it's nowhere near that much.

When the company I work for tells me they're going to pay for me to go to a certain class and license in June. Then in September. Then not at all.

Calls from India.

My cat scratching up the carpet. He always does it when I'm not there so I can't smack him over it even though I know which one it is (the other doesn't have claws).

Nina
07-06-2006, 08:38 AM
Calls from India.

Wait...huh?

0r4ng3
07-06-2006, 08:38 AM
- when my ipod runs out of battery when i'm out
Oh man, I hate that too. Thing is, newer iPods have about 5 hours of battery life. They don't even try anymore.

Paint_It_Black
07-06-2006, 08:53 AM
When my dad don't let me buy the things I want.

In the ghetto. In the ghettooooooooo!

nieh
07-06-2006, 08:56 AM
Wait...huh?

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24402

They call us to verify that our report is correct by comparing it against our report. Management recently decided that we are supposed to verify it for them rather than telling them to contact someplace else which is such a fucking waste of time.

Marco
07-06-2006, 11:13 AM
When my computer is not working.
When I'm blamed for something I didn't do.
When someone talks shit behind somebody else.
....but above all:
When a girl falls in love with you and won't be your friend again when you leave her. (I am 13, I don't want serious relationships and I'm too viced with girls...ahem..)

no_way
07-06-2006, 12:58 PM
- When I can't decide between several things
- When I can't go to the band-meeting
- When I'm all alone and start to realize things are not the way I thought they were
- When I don't want to talk to anyone and there's some one asking me what's going on or making silly comments from which I'm suppoused to laugh about.
- When I have to go to school and I haven't slept enough the day before
- When I start to fall in love and I don't know if I'll make the same mistakes as before or if this time it's for real
- When I fall in love with the wrong person
- When I say sorry deeply from the bottom of my heart and I seriously and painfully mean it... And the other person wouldn't forgive me.
- When people don't understand
- When people don't want to understand
- When people judge unnecessarially
- When someone you think you could trust lets you down
- When you don't know what to do with your life
- When you don't know what to do to be forgiven by one person that wouldn't listen to you.
- When you finally realize everything you've sacrificed now isn't quite worth it
- When it's over.
- When a phase is close and you gotta move on
- When you're in a middle or a huge change.

- -Lauren- -
07-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Oh man, I hate that too. Thing is, newer iPods have about 5 hours of battery life. They don't even try anymore.

Oh I KNOW! They say they have like...15 hours of battery life, and it's like 4 or 5 max, if you have it on hold the whole time.

Professor Chaos
07-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Mine'll last about 16 hours, but that's because I always have the backlight turned off.
Battery Life > Bright Screens

- -Lauren- -
07-06-2006, 01:47 PM
More stuff

-Yes, when it's my money and my parents won't let me buy what I want (It's my money, I earned it!)
-Dirty dishes
-Clearing the dinner table
-Gravy. It just looks like diarrhea.
-When my nail polish stays on all of my nails...except my index fingernails.
-Clothes that relatives buy me. I never like them and they never fit.
-The constant urge to buy CDs.
-When my parents buy me clothes I didn't want in the first place.
-People that add me on MSN, and then they don't even remember how they got my e-mail address.

0r4ng3
07-06-2006, 02:42 PM
Mine'll last about 16 hours, but that's because I always have the backlight turned off.
Battery Life > Bright Screens
Without the backlight, I'd say it's about 8 hours, tops. Do you have the new ones, with video?