PDA

View Full Version : Please help if you are from Europe or US!!!

dexguitar
07-06-2006, 08:05 AM
The thing is that i play in a band and we come from Russia. We don't suck - that;s for sure!!! And i just wanted to ask: if there's a possibility of playing some series of gigs in the US or few european countries along (i mean gigs one after another) for a russian band? If you come from Europe or the US, could you PLEASE HELP!!! The same from our side - if you need help, we can organize a show for you in the biggest rock club of Saint-Petersburg! We are NOT PUNK, but rather rock/alternative/a bit o'punk band. And i can't say WHAT we sound like, but if you can help, then, please, write to dexgray@gmail.ru. Thank you very much for reading to the end!

noodlesfan
07-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Another reason why i need to build a big-ass stage on our big family owned field.

Marco
07-06-2006, 10:25 AM
You know what?
Post some audio or video files of your band!

Vera
07-06-2006, 12:56 PM
You know what?
Post some audio or video files of your band!
Yeah.. Even at the small chance that somebody with connections could hook you up with some gigs, they would need to hear your music.

In this industry you have to work to get somewhere, just begging on the internet is not going to get you very far.. Show your talent, develop your music, etc.

dexguitar
07-07-2006, 06:27 AM
Alright, thanks for feedback, but i just was asking if anyone outta there wants to deal with me... It was NOT about developing my music, but about partnership! So now: the issue is still on the agenda...

Kitten
07-07-2006, 06:55 AM
Alright, thanks for feedback, but i just was asking if anyone outta there wants to deal with me... It was NOT about developing my music, but about partnership! So now: the issue is still on the agenda...

That's the point. Talk to venues, research on the rest of the internet for Russian bands that might be interested. A lot of the bands are in the same boat you are, and don't know a lot outside of their own area or state.
Anyone who would want to go into partnership with you, is going to want to hear your music, and see a clip of your live show. Do you even have demo discs prepared? Just a couple of songs, and maybe a video of your band playing live? Talk to record labels in your country. Maybe a Russian band on a label is looking to take someone out on tour, if your name is there, you have a better chance then posting it on here. Also, what is your bands name?

DizmaZ
07-18-2006, 01:37 PM
And how the biggest club of St.-Petersburg refers to?