10-23-2004, 01:17 PM
They're cool any thoughts?

Dave
10-23-2004, 01:24 PM
Im hopin to go see em in january in Birmingham

Rock on!

BobdaAlkoholic
10-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Slash all the way I saw em in the states now I'm waiting to see them again in the states.

mrconeman
10-23-2004, 02:40 PM
I havent heard the contraband album yet but Ive heard a 2 of their singles and a cover song (pink floyds money) these are all excelent and I love the old guns n roses (not that new crap axl is doing) but yeh I think velvet revolver rock, Hope they come to Ireland, seeing Matt sorum, Duff makagen(sp) and slash live would be a dream come true

BobdaAlkoholic
10-23-2004, 02:43 PM
I also hate Axl Rose. Slash is my Role model I got a guitar BECAUSE of him and Smash the album but anyways I always called Slash's guitar solo's Slasholo's.

Gordie
10-23-2004, 03:05 PM
VR are sweet, i mean its essentially GNR.. but better, becuase Rose isnt runnin the show, Slash is the mad note, i love his skills.. this band rocks, id love to see them live

BobdaAlkoholic
10-23-2004, 03:09 PM
VR are sweet, i mean its essentially GNR.. but better, becuase Rose isnt runnin the show, Slash is the mad note, i love his skills.. this band rocks, id love to see them live
I agree 100%

Gordie
10-23-2004, 03:10 PM
cool :cool:

mrconeman
10-23-2004, 08:30 PM
I also hate Axl Rose. Slash is my Role model I got a guitar BECAUSE of him and Smash the album but anyways I always called Slash's guitar solo's Slasholo's.

Totaly relate to that, If it wasnt for Axl and his bitching we might have goten a few more fantastic albums from G'n'R I hate the guy but his voice is amazing

the reason I got a guitar was the intro riff to sweet child o mine that riff changed my life...I know thats sounds cheesy as hell but It got me into guns n roses and slash playing is just pure brilliance, hes my idol y'know?

Not Ozymandias
10-24-2004, 01:26 AM
They found Scott Weiland more stable than Axl.

Just think about that.

Heat
10-24-2004, 05:42 AM
yeah... guns'n'roses without axel rose (asehole) is really cool

i saw velvet revolver on highfield festival in germany... slas is an animial :D :D

BobdaAlkoholic
10-24-2004, 05:57 AM
Totaly relate to that, If it wasnt for Axl and his bitching we might have goten a few more fantastic albums from G'n'R I hate the guy but his voice is amazing

the reason I got a guitar was the intro riff to sweet child o mine that riff changed my life...I know thats sounds cheesy as hell but It got me into guns n roses and slash playing is just pure brilliance, hes my idol y'know?
same here and I actually didnt like his voice after Appetite but damn was Paradise City a good song and yea Sweet Child O Mine has such a great guitar part.