PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to our newest member, not_emo!

- -Lauren- -
07-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Wow. Just wow.

...Sounds like someone is in denial.

ninthlayer
07-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Sounds like stop posting Lauren.

- -Lauren- -
07-06-2006, 01:49 PM
What the hell? I just thought it was funny.

notoriousdoc
07-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Have you came out Lauren?

0r4ng3
07-06-2006, 01:57 PM
It is funny, in a "no one gives a shit" kind of way.

- -Lauren- -
07-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Have you came out Lauren?

...say what?

no_way
07-06-2006, 02:06 PM
You're not an old member Lauren, deal with it.

- -Lauren- -
07-06-2006, 02:10 PM
You're not an old member Lauren, deal with it.

Actually, I've been here for over a year: http://www.offspring.com/forums/member.php?u=4188

I was just seeing if anyone else thought the username the new member picked was funny.

no_way
07-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Actaully, I've been here for over a year. I was just seeing if anyone else thought the username the new member picked was funny.

Sorry, i didn't make myself understood. You're not "the_GoDdeSs", "JohnyNemesis", "TheUnholyNightbringer", "Vera", "JoY", "Tizzalicious", now DEAL with that.
EDIT: Ooh I gues I'm so stupid I put one more I!!!

- -Lauren- -
07-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Sorry, i didn't make myself understood. You're not "the_GoDdeSs", "JohnyNemesis", "TheUnholyNightbringer", "Vera", "JoY", "Tizzialicious", now DEAL with that.

So? Why do you care? I can still say welcome to a member with a funny username. There isn't anything that really say you have to be a mod to do that.

Sunny
07-06-2006, 02:19 PM
i think no_way is trying to be, yknow, sarcastic and biting, and making a comment about the "1337".

nice try, no_way, except none of these people actually post threads that could be regarded as "stupid" or "spam" and getting preferential treatment.

some other people, yes indeed, but not the ones you mentioned.

and congrats, you can't even spell their usernames correctly.

- -Lauren- -
07-06-2006, 02:20 PM
i think no_way is trying to be, yknow, sarcastic and biting, and making a comment about the "1337".

nice try, no_way, except none of these people actually post threads that could be regarded as "stupid" or "spam" and getting preferential treatment.

some other people, yes indeed, but not the ones you mentioned.

and congrats, you can't even spell their usernames correctly.

This is why I love you so much.

wheelchairman
07-06-2006, 02:21 PM
I don't know. Tizzialicious was an improvement. There wasn't enough 'i's before!

HornyPope
07-06-2006, 02:22 PM
I didn't think she was being sarcastic. She probably has it against Lauren so she brought in a popularity argument to embarass her. Or something.

You know kids these days.

no_way
07-06-2006, 02:30 PM
I honestly have nothing against Lauren, and I didn't embarass her by saying what I said really, I just find it hard to believe how mods can be so damn respected and people from outside the circle can be bitched whenever they want. It's curious, but that must be how it works here. How could what I said be something against Lauren?? Though I find this thread a wee bit silly..

HornyPope
07-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Well it's just that most of the mods ate witty enough to defend themselves against any "attacks", so there's less incentive for anyone to bash on them out of a blue.

But to make you happy. Per, you suck a fucking dick. Your joke about Tizz wasn't AT ALL funny, just because she has an extra I in her name doesn't mean everyone is laughing. STOP MAKING FUCKING JOKES CAUSE UR NOT FUNNY!!!!

no_way
07-06-2006, 02:47 PM
I'll just say I haven't ever mentioned Per. And you may be right about something. But now let's just cut this off.

Soo not_emo, yay how funny, I'm laughing my ass off guyZz!! :rolleyes:

wheelchairman
07-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Well it's just that most of the mods ate witty enough to defend themselves against any "attacks", so there's less incentive for anyone to bash on them out of a blue.

But to make you happy. Per, you suck a fucking dick. Your joke about Tizz wasn't AT ALL funny, just because she has an extra I in her name doesn't mean everyone is laughing. STOP MAKING FUCKING JOKES CAUSE UR NOT FUNNY!!!!
Dude fuck you man, you used to be cool, what happened?

HornyPope
07-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Dude fuck you man, you used to be cool, what happened?

So just because i'm insulting you i'm not cool anymore? What are you gonna do, you gonna ask the 1337 to back you up?
Well fuck you, cause i'm asking the 1337 to back ME up!

This test will truly determine the size of our genetalia.

Oh and no_way, I saw your videos on youtube. Very nice. The dress is beautiful too.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Goddamn, no_way's ovaries exploded. What the cunt?

wheelchairman
07-06-2006, 02:56 PM
You haven't been cool in a long time. I mean you are doing no_way's bidding, and she is most definitely un1337. It's pathetic man, you are always trying to please everyone!

no_way
07-06-2006, 02:57 PM
I saw your videos on youtube. Very nice. The dress is beautiful too.

Thank you very much, I only have one video in youtube, I'll post more soon. the dress?? Ooh yeah, it's my mother's pijama, she'll be grateful to hear this!

Jakebert
07-06-2006, 02:57 PM
I honestly have nothing against Lauren, and I didn't embarass her by saying what I said really, I just find it hard to believe how mods can be so damn respected and people from outside the circle can be bitched whenever they want. It's curious, but that must be how it works here. How could what I said be something against Lauren?? Though I find this thread a wee bit silly..

Just shut up. What is it with people on here lately? I mean, people have always been defensive about their stupid comments, but now every dumbass that makes a lame post and gets called on it has to act like it's this huge l33t conspiracy.

I've never gotten shit from the "l33t" people here, or at least not a whole lot, even when I was a n00b, because I knew not to post really stupid stuff, or when I did and got called on it, I didn't make it into this huge deal.

Seriously guys, just shut up and take it. Stop being a pussy.

HornyPope
07-06-2006, 03:03 PM
You haven't been cool in a long time. I mean you are doing no_way's bidding, and she is most definitely un1337. It's pathetic man, you are always trying to please everyone!

WTF your problem? I'm just recruiting more people to back me up, so I don't have to depend on the 1337 monopoly. I'll win the popular support of the plebians and then cast all the major figures aside and the BBS shall be MINE AND ONLY MINE!!!

wheelchairman
07-06-2006, 03:13 PM
The BBS *is* the 1337. We hold the monopoly on the power. Being around the untouchables will only make you a total loser that we won't hang out with.

HornyPope
07-06-2006, 03:15 PM
LOLz when you didn't reply for six minutes I thought you RAN AWAY LIKE A COWARD BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED.

And i'm not a loser. You're a loser. Fuck you, loser. Fucking loser.

wheelchairman
07-06-2006, 03:17 PM
It's because I HAVE A LIFE and I prove this by NOT POSTING (for 6 min.) Man you are already uncool. All day long it's post post post for you. You wish you could touch this (dun na na na)

HornyPope
07-06-2006, 03:20 PM
OH yeah? Well I have so much of a life that I don't intend to reply to you EVER AT ALL (after this post).

wheelchairman
07-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Oh yeah... well ditto! See how pwn3d I just made you? You aren't even 1337 enough to know the definition of a pwn!

HornyPope
07-06-2006, 03:23 PM
I'll pwn you by putting you on my ignore list!

no_way
07-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Just shut up. What is it with people on here lately? I mean, people have always been defensive about their stupid comments, but now every dumbass that makes a lame post and gets called on it has to act like it's this huge l33t conspiracy.

I've never gotten shit from the "l33t" people here, or at least not a whole lot, even when I was a n00b, because I knew not to post really stupid stuff, or when I did and got called on it, I didn't make it into this huge deal.

Seriously guys, just shut up and take it. Stop being a pussy.

I wasn't the one critiziced for this thread dude, I didn't start it. This is things the way they are, it's always happened, not only here but everywhere, and it's always going to, that's something we should all take, as I said, I'm not saying it's not fair and I'm not trying to change it, I told Lauren to deal with it actually. But I'm not biting the "m0ds are kool" thingy, just so you know.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-06-2006, 06:41 PM
The reason people say "m0ds are kool" is because most of the time we're actually really cool. Undoubtedly people don't call mods on stuff as much, but that's not because we're mods, it's because we're funky people and we don't say stupid things.

Little_Miss_1565
07-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Sorry, i didn't make myself understood. You're not "the_GoDdeSs", "JohnyNemesis", "TheUnholyNightbringer", "Vera", "JoY", "Tizzalicious", now DEAL with that.
EDIT: Ooh I gues I'm so stupid I put one more I!!!

1337 or no 1337, you proved yourself a tool by jumping straight up Lauren's ass unprovoked. Now try and blame THAT on the 1337, you toolbox.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Well, to be fair she's proved that she's completely and unfairly volatile before. So, it was more of a confirmation. Either way you're right, she's a complete basket case.

BREAK
07-06-2006, 06:50 PM
The 1337 were also responsible for the Kennedy assassination and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.

JohnnyNemesis
07-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Methinks no_way needs healthy servings of up the shut fuck and stop crying.

Jakebert
07-06-2006, 07:30 PM
I wasn't the one critiziced for this thread dude, I didn't start it. This is things the way they are, it's always happened, not only here but everywhere, and it's always going to, that's something we should all take, as I said, I'm not saying it's not fair and I'm not trying to change it, I told Lauren to deal with it actually. But I'm not biting the "m0ds are kool" thingy, just so you know.

No, that isn't the way things always are. That was the point of my post. It has nothing to do with the mods or 1337. I've seen newbz get praised for threads and posts, and I've seen older members get made fun of. It has nothing to do with the 1337 not liking you. It's you being dumb and whiny.

The 1337 were also responsible for the Kennedy assassination and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.

I knew it! 1337 Harvey Oswald!

JohnnyNemesis
07-06-2006, 07:33 PM
1337 Harvey Oswald!

Oozing win <3

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-06-2006, 07:34 PM
Agreed, Jakebert. Let's not forget we've had almost 3 really good newbs in recent years.

That_Guy91
07-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Almost 3 ?

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Yeah. 2 really good ones and one pretty good one.

Thomas
07-06-2006, 07:36 PM
I agree. I know I'm probably not one of them, but I am curiois as to who is.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-06-2006, 07:37 PM
I refuse to tell you because you saw something I said that was really funny, and then took it out of context. Now it's not funny any more.

Thomas
07-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Damn. I officially fail at life. *cuts*

0r4ng3
07-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Yeah. 2 really good ones and one pretty good one.
Why, thank you.

Tizzalicious
07-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Hmmm 1337 bashing <3

Mota Boy
07-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Agreed, Jakebert. Let's not forget we've had almost 3 really good newbs in recent years.
Naw, I can think up more than that just off the top of my head. Not that I keep track. I just have two vague piles in my head marked "read" and "ignore".

the_GoDdEsS
07-07-2006, 01:58 AM
I've seen newbz get praised for threads and posts, and I've seen older members get made fun of. It has nothing to do with the 1337 not liking you. It's you being dumb and whiny.

Hit the nail on the head.

ninthlayer
07-07-2006, 03:46 AM
I'll name names (lawlz, in alphabetical order):
Adriann
Jakebert
JohnnyNemesis

The rest of you are too generic to differentiate, gg though.