PDA

View Full Version : London Bombings

Corpse
07-07-2006, 02:52 PM
It was exactly a year ago, four terroists, who were living in leeds, came to london and set of four bombs, causing more destruction they could have imagined. Many dead, many more injured. One even going off on the wrong public transport.

What are everybodys thoughts on the whole thing?

clokey43
07-07-2006, 03:25 PM
It's awful it happened and I feel bad for the people that lost their lives or a loved one or were injured. However, I do think the subject has been way over talked about. I was watching GMTV this morning and they had a lady on there who was in the bombing but wasn't even injured. She was moaning about not getting compensation. She wasn't even injured. People say they are getting on with their lives in a kind of 'up yours' to the terrorist. However, I cant see how they are getting on with their lives because they are always talking about it etc. I also think the min silence held at 12.30 shouldn't have happened. The min silence is really over used now.

Just my thoughts. Just to re-iterate though I feel sorry for them having to go through it but its time to move on and start forgetting.

wheelchairman
07-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Honest to God. I was this close to forgetting it ever happened. I really don't care.

Sin Studly
07-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Not enough Brits died. It's not like the good old days when the PIRA and the Fenian Army were active.

Satanic_Surfer
07-07-2006, 09:45 PM
The train bombings were a perfect way to remove the attention from the G8 protests that had grown larger than ever before. With Bush supporting extreme globalization. And to put it in short... to put the poor starving, and the starving dead.

That with the only argument that "we have to protect ourselves from global terrorism". These "terrorists" tend to pick the most counterproductive targets possible.

jacknife737
07-07-2006, 11:29 PM
My thoughts are with the families of the victims.

Just my thoughts. Just to re-iterate though I feel sorry for them having to go through it but its time to move on and start forgetting.

I agree with your point about moving on, but i don't think that 'forgetting' what occurred is the right approach.

pathfinder
07-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Not enough Brits died. It's not like the good old days when the PIRA and the Fenian Army were active.

sick dude.

what if it was your family???

would you feel the same way?

Paint_It_Black
07-08-2006, 11:33 AM
The British are all faggoted and can't spell.

Sin Studly
07-08-2006, 08:29 PM
what if it was your family???

would you feel the same way?

If my family was British all my feelings would revolve around hating chavs and not being able to spell. So no, I wouldn't feel the same way. I'd probably state something like "terrists r chavs wot u rekun?"

Endymion
07-09-2006, 02:21 AM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/londontowers.jpg

ofsmurfsandpixies
07-09-2006, 03:59 AM
Honest to God. I was this close to forgetting it ever happened. I really don't care.

maybe they'll bomb the shit out of whatever slum you live in, and then we can dance on your cold,cold grave.

wheelchairman
07-09-2006, 04:19 AM
maybe they'll bomb the shit out of whatever slum you live in, and then we can dance on your cold,cold grave.
Sensitive much?

Fifty-Four Forty or Fight
07-09-2006, 08:06 AM
That picture was totally photoshoped, obviously.

clokey43
07-10-2006, 06:12 AM
= I agree with your point about moving on, but i don't think that 'forgetting' what occurred is the right approach.

I didn't mean completely forgetting, that would be impossible but just stop talking about it , kind of ignoring more than forgetting. I'm sure the families of the individuals are upset and I feel sorry or them but the fact it's being re-lived is annoying.

JoY
07-10-2006, 09:42 AM
That picture was totally photoshoped, obviously.
ooohh really??

same sentiments as wheelchairman.

offspringer24
07-10-2006, 12:14 PM
such a twat!

offspringer24
07-10-2006, 12:14 PM
even bigger twat!

Sin Studly
07-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Your opinions are worthless, britfag.

pathfinder
07-11-2006, 09:04 AM
even bigger twat!

TWAT????

who the fuck usses that word.
i mean come one.
call him an asshole or something.

sin.... i see your point.

britfags

Corpse
07-11-2006, 09:05 AM
Twat is one of the most common insults in UK. So I would guess that is why he was using it.

pathfinder
07-11-2006, 09:11 AM
but still its a dumbass word.

Sin Studly
07-11-2006, 08:29 PM
sin.... i see your point.

britfags

It never takes long for new people to realise how right I am about everything.

Paint_It_Black
07-12-2006, 01:53 AM
It never takes long for new people to realise how right I am about everything.

How ironic that your statement is actually wrong. Some of them never learn.

Sin Studly
07-12-2006, 06:35 AM
They never admit it. There's a difference.

offspringer24
07-12-2006, 09:23 AM
for fuck sake. do you people really listen to the offspring? you don't seem to me that you have the intelligence to endulge in such fine art. some of you should be listening to fucking justin timberlake and staying WAY away from what are supposed to be intellectual message boards such as "politics".
you are fucking retards with nothing better to do than come on here and bitch at each other and deliver a ridiculous amount of racial slur's.
twats!

0r4ng3
07-12-2006, 09:26 AM
I'M NOT A TRENDY ASSHOLE!!!! :mad:

DO WHAT i WANT, DO WHAT I FEEL LIKE!!!!! :mad: :mad:

no_way
07-12-2006, 09:32 AM
I think what happened was awful, it must have been terrible for the families and whatever you want, but I think everything happens for a reason. Who knows???

for fuck sake. do you people really listen to the offspring? you don't seem to me that you have the intelligence to endulge in such fine art. some of you should be listening to fucking justin timberlake and staying WAY away from what are supposed to be intellectual message boards such as "politics".
you are fucking retards with nothing better to do than come on here and bitch at each other and deliver a ridiculous amount of racial slur's.
twats!

I don't entirely agree with you.. Must be because you didn't say anything worthful about the subject yet. And besides, what the f*ck has Offspring to do with anything?? You're accusing about not being "intelectual", and I'm not seeing that virtue in you, sorry.

Corpse
07-12-2006, 09:54 AM
There is no doubt about it, the terroists thought they were doing what Allah wanted them to do. It was their purpose.

Rocky-girl
07-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Did London deserve something better? And I'm sorry for that people, but look around! Many countries nowdays suffer from it. That's very bad. But who will find exit from this hell?

no_way
07-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Did London deserve something better? And I'm sorry for that people, but look around! Many countries nowdays suffer from it. That's very bad. But who will find exit from this hell?

Yeah, after all London took our islands and wouldn't give them to us back! We even had a war because of the Malvinas islands and many people from here died. They made us suffer a lot. Still, innocent people was killed..

mrconeman
07-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Sucks2bthem.
Y'know, crap for them and their families, but that news was on constant rotation in Ireland/England for AGES after it happened, even though worse things happen in Iraq everyday, if England arent giving a shit about Iraq, I for one in Ireland am not gunna give a shit about England.

My general stance, sucks2bu, but suck it up and stop moaning about it worse things happen everyday, britfags.

offspringer24
07-13-2006, 01:43 AM
Yeah, after all London took our islands and wouldn't give them to us back! We even had a war because of the Malvinas islands and many people from here died. They made us suffer a lot. Still, innocent people was killed..

ok when was this? everybodies in a new era now so forgive and forget. we dont argue with germans over fucking world war 1 or 2 anymore do we?
as for having "no virtue" in me? i was just stating theres alot of kids on here with sick twisted views about things and have no rights talking about delicate subjects when they know nothing about them. a bunch of thick, twisted assholes not even old enough to vote come on here and it makes the whole concept of a "politics" thread pointless as not many of these fucking scumbag teenagers(not directed at all) understand the issues at hand!
find any virtue? lol

offspringer24
07-13-2006, 01:45 AM
however i do apologise for my lack of knowledge about south american islands though please forgive me :)

pathfinder
07-13-2006, 01:47 AM

your talking about the falklands right?
Thats a fucking war, and in a war people get killed.
A terrorist attack is something way different.

Whait a minute did i just call it a war?!
It wassent a war, it was a massacre.
you guys put up a lousy fight.

jacknife737
07-13-2006, 08:46 AM

Yeah that war really made sense, Britain has governed the islands since 1833, the people living on the islands identify themselves as British, and then out of nowhere in the early 80s the twats in the Argentinean military junta decided to invade to divert attention from economic/social turmoil plaguing the country.

pathfinder
07-13-2006, 09:05 AM
That was just Argentina trying to be badass.
Is was a war between sheepfucking morrons and tea drinking faggots.

I rest my case.

Rocky-girl
07-13-2006, 01:01 PM
ok when was this? everybodies in a new era now so forgive and forget. we dont argue with germans over fucking world war 1 or 2 anymore do we?
DO you really think so? I can say you that you're wrong! Don't speak only about your country!

as for having "no virtue" in me? i was just stating theres alot of kids on here with sick twisted views about things and have no rights talking about delicate subjects when they know nothing about them. a bunch of thick, twisted assholes not even old enough to vote come on here and it makes the whole concept of a "politics" thread pointless as not many of these fucking scumbag teenagers(not directed at all) understand the issues at hand!
find any virtue? lol
Yes, while reading your post I had the same feeling.

no_way
07-13-2006, 04:08 PM
@ anyone who's critiziced Argentina: Ok, that's right, it was awful AND stupid. But we were going through tough periods of military goverments, I certaintly cannot tell you exactly how was that but people were afraid. The goverment was taken by the military fources and they used violence to control people, even in young people. And when the president told everyone that there was gonna be a war and young men of about 20 years old with no experience would HAVE to go, they didn't have any other choice. So it's not everyone's fault here, and we regret ever doing that.

ninthlayer
07-13-2006, 04:44 PM
twats!
This is probably my favorite post of all time. I mean, it has it fucking all.

Refers to the Offspring as being an intellectual band (LAWL, PRANK ON U!)
Refers to the Offspring as being "fine art" (KILL THE PRESIDENT, LAWL!)
"some of you should be listening to Justin Timberlake" (I would rather listen to JT over the Offspring {number of JT tracks on my mp3 player:3, number of Offspring tracks: 0}, but I like how you managed to pick someone that hasn't even been in the public eye for a while, could your supposed "insults" be any more pathetic or weak?)
Cry cry cry cry cry racial slurs (Shut up, not even the British like the British)
Retards/twats (Please rehash more cliched and weak as fuck slams, no one has seen these enough).

g-fucking-g.

offspringer24
07-13-2006, 10:52 PM
This is probably my favorite post of all time. I mean, it has it fucking all.

Refers to the Offspring as being an intellectual band (LAWL, PRANK ON U!)
Refers to the Offspring as being "fine art" (KILL THE PRESIDENT, LAWL!)
"some of you should be listening to Justin Timberlake" (I would rather listen to JT over the Offspring {number of JT tracks on my mp3 player:3, number of Offspring tracks: 0}, but I like how you managed to pick someone that hasn't even been in the public eye for a while, could your supposed "insults" be any more pathetic or weak?)
Cry cry cry cry cry racial slurs (Shut up, not even the British like the British)
Retards/twats (Please rehash more cliched and weak as fuck slams, no one has seen these enough).

g-fucking-g.

fucking justin timberlake...... says it all really

offspringer24
07-13-2006, 10:55 PM
Sucks2bthem.
Y'know, crap for them and their families, but that news was on constant rotation in Ireland/England for AGES after it happened, even though worse things happen in Iraq everyday, if England arent giving a shit about Iraq, I for one in Ireland am not gunna give a shit about England.

My general stance, sucks2bu, but suck it up and stop moaning about it worse things happen everyday, britfags.
i take it your from the republic then?

offspringer24
07-13-2006, 11:05 PM
DO you really think so? I can say you that you're wrong! Don't speak only about your country!

Yes, while reading your post I had the same feeling.
same feeling? what im a scumbag teenager not old enough to vote.... be quiet please

Tizzalicious
07-14-2006, 01:10 AM
same feeling? what im a scumbag teenager not old enough to vote.... be quiet please
You should "please be quiet." You have no grounds on which to be condescending to anybody. Before water, Helen Fuckin' Keller could talk down to you.

- WCM

mrconeman
07-14-2006, 05:12 AM
i take it your from the republic then?
No, and its not even the whole Irish/English sterotype either, I dont have much against the English at all, I live in the North of Ireland, but just because the U.K tells me I'm a part of it, doesnt mean I have to give a fuck whats going on in it.

And why should I? Especailly when its just britfags crying about some shit that happened a year ago that no one but them cares about anymore

offspringer24
07-14-2006, 05:51 AM
No, and its not even the whole Irish/English sterotype either, I dont have much against the English at all, I live in the North of Ireland, but just because the U.K tells me I'm a part of it, doesnt mean I have to give a fuck whats going on in it.

And why should I? Especailly when its just britfags crying about some shit that happened a year ago that no one but them cares about anymore
not crying about it, its just rememberance you ignorant fucking child, you are a disgrace to your beautiful country........ britfag isnt a cool saying either

offspringer24
07-14-2006, 05:53 AM
You should "please be quiet." You have no grounds on which to be condescending to anybody. Before water, Helen Fuckin' Keller could talk down to you.

- WCM
now who the fuck are you? another fucking un-eduacted little child? drop dead!

JoY
07-14-2006, 05:57 AM
yes, that's it! Per is completely uneducated. how smart of you to figure that out! & all on your own, too. you make your country proud, dear, you make your country very proud.

mrconeman
07-14-2006, 06:20 AM
not crying about it, its just rememberance you ignorant fucking child, you are a disgrace to your beautiful country........ britfag isnt a cool saying either
Yes I'm a disgrace my country for not caring about the foriegn affairs of your country, get off your fucking high horse retard.
Jesus H Christ, I think I might start to have something against the English simply for the fact that you're one of the most moronic people I've ever encountered, and this is the internet, thats fuckin' saying something.

Rocky-girl
07-14-2006, 06:21 AM
Am I not quiet? Have I ever cryed in the way you do?

Per, your posting is so funny, look on the word under screenname and thank you, little teenager:)

I like that: my country doesn't care of what your country cares =))))ha

offspringer24
07-14-2006, 06:33 AM
so you people think it's right when people say "more brits should have died"? fucking scum!

mrconeman
07-14-2006, 06:37 AM
so you people think it's right when people say "more brits should have died"? fucking scum!
Oh holy good fuck.
Never once did I say the events happened where a good thing, idiot. I already said it sucked for the families and the people, just that I was sick hearing about it all over the news as if it was more important than all the other attacks everywhere else in the world, when I wasnt in England, that was my only problem with it.
Again, get over yourself.

offspringer24
07-14-2006, 06:48 AM
Oh holy good fuck.
Never once did I say the events happened where a good thing, idiot. I already said it sucked for the families and the people, just that I was sick hearing about it all over the news as if it was more important than all the other attacks everywhere else in the world, when I wasnt in England, that was my only problem with it.
Again, get over yourself.
you fuckin idiot i was arguing with somebody who did say these things and you just fucking butted in, we aknow the english press are retarded tho thats one thing i have to agree with you on

mrconeman
07-14-2006, 06:51 AM
Reffering to everyone.

you fuckin idiot i was arguing with somebody who did say these things and you just fucking butted in, we aknow the english press are retarded tho thats one thing i have to agree with you on
Changing your mind to make it seem like one person.

Selfpwn much?

Rocky-girl
07-14-2006, 06:56 AM
No it isn't right, but it's not a cause to say this to everybody.

offspringer24
07-14-2006, 06:57 AM
No it isn't right, but it's not a cause to say this to everybody.
i was pointing out it was wrong and everybody started beefing :rolleyes:

offspringer24
07-14-2006, 06:58 AM
Reffering to everyone.

Changing your mind to make it seem like one person.

Selfpwn much?
ok i was arguing with a couple of people about it but only one wrote "i wish more brits had died"
why do you need everything explaining to you? how old are you 10?

mrconeman
07-14-2006, 07:01 AM
ok i was arguing with a couple of people about it but only one wrote "i wish more brits had died"
why do you need everything explaining to you? how old are you 10?
And you culdnt write that correctly, what are you British?...oh wait

offspringer24
07-14-2006, 07:24 AM
And you culdnt write that correctly, what are you British?...oh wait
culdnt? and you dont think i can write correctly? joker!

mrconeman
07-14-2006, 07:25 AM
Yes, lets resort to pointing out a simple grammatical error and maybe I'll save face on being so idiotic! (where-as in your case it messed up your entire message)
I'm not even going to bother with you anymore.

offspringer24
07-14-2006, 07:32 AM
Yes, lets resort to pointing out a simple grammatical error and maybe I'll save face on being so idiotic! (where-as in your case it messed up your entire message)
I'm not even going to bother with you anymore.
you were the one that started pointing out mistakes ffs, you really are sad!

clokey43
07-14-2006, 09:40 AM
Ha this guy is funny. Didn't he have a arguement in like all the other threads he posted in. As for challenging someones age, you act 4yrs old and have the audacity to say others are immature.

I think you should find some substance and truth in your arguments before you post this bullshit.

Corpse
07-14-2006, 10:19 AM
offspringer24, you're taking everything completely the wrong way. I'm ashamed to say that that is an example of nearly every Brit.

no_way
07-14-2006, 10:28 AM
People please stop it with stereotypes, there isn't such thing, most of them are just cultural coincidences, which is completely normal in a country or any social enviroment.

@ offspringer24: You're a nice guy really, but you don't seem to have any point at all in this kind of conversations, so please do not post here anymore.

ninthlayer
07-14-2006, 03:30 PM
fucking justin timberlake...... says it all really
Very strong retort, master of wit.

And now, for a real ROFLFEST!
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41293000/jpg/_41293911_bus203.jpg http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41293000/jpg/_41293911_bus203.jpg
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41293000/jpg/_41293911_bus203.jpg http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41293000/jpg/_41293911_bus203.jpg

Fuck the British.

Endymion
07-14-2006, 04:23 PM

Fuck the British.
looks like optimus prime.

ninthlayer
07-14-2006, 04:46 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/lawl2decpticons.jpg

Corpse
07-15-2006, 02:58 AM

Fuck the British.

That is sick dude, real sick. You can honestly say that, when people died on that bus. Not everyone that died was english either.

pathfinder
07-15-2006, 03:00 AM
culdnt? and you dont think i can write correctly? joker!

one word...........britfag.

Stop wasting air and die allready.

offspringer24
07-15-2006, 05:06 AM
Ha this guy is funny. Didn't he have a arguement in like all the other threads he posted in. As for challenging someones age, you act 4yrs old and have the audacity to say others are immature.

I think you should find some substance and truth in your arguments before you post this bullshit.
dude do you even read before you start chipping in? people died and sick people on here were wishing more had, is this normal to you?

pathfinder
07-15-2006, 07:52 AM
you talking to me little britfag???

offspringer24
07-15-2006, 11:49 AM
6ft 2" 14stone aint small kid so fucking watch who your talking to scumbag!

the_GoDdEsS
07-15-2006, 12:36 PM

I cannot believe you are not a joke. What are you going to do next? Roll up your sleeves?

offspringer24
07-15-2006, 12:46 PM
I cannot believe you are not a joke. What are you going to do next? Roll up your sleeves?
got a t-shirt on, theres just so many idiots on here i mean who just says they wish more people had died? it's not funny or clever and britfag must be the worst slating ever!

Tizzalicious
07-15-2006, 12:46 PM
Does anyone else here the Clash singing "London Bombing" when they read the thread title?

And Offspringer, you are pathetic.

-WCM

HornyPope
07-15-2006, 12:48 PM
No, but I am hearing "Lebanon's burning".

And hey, what a coincidence.

the_GoDdEsS
07-15-2006, 12:53 PM
and britfag must be the worst slating ever!

Oh is it, now? If it's the worst ever why do you get so worked up over it? You're only demonstrating how well it works. Seriously man, where's your logic?

Tizzalicious
07-15-2006, 12:57 PM
No, but I am hearing "Lebanon's burning".

And hey, what a coincidence.
Fuck you for bringing up current events. Are you still trying to act cool and anti-1337?

HornyPope
07-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Shut up, you're not French, you can't come out of nowhere, meddle in what's not yours, and tell me how to act in a situation you which you would have carried on far worse.

Tizzalicious
07-15-2006, 01:05 PM
Shut up, you're not French, you can't come out of nowhere, meddle in what's not yours, and tell me how to act in a situation you which you would have carried on far worse.
Wrong, I'm an American. Anything you can do, I can do better!

Endymion
07-15-2006, 01:11 PM
durr, i'm resorting to threats of physical violence over the intraweb.

ps: check out my band www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers (www.gnaa.us)

RickyCrack
07-15-2006, 04:17 PM

If one more had died I think we'd all be a little more content with our lives right now. Faggot.

mrconeman
07-15-2006, 04:25 PM
If one more had died I think we'd all be a little more content with our lives right now. Faggot.

Roffle.

That is all.

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 12:38 AM
durr, i'm resorting to threats of physical violence over the intraweb.

ps: check out my band www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers (www.gnaa.us)
wow, your very funny! dickhead

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 12:39 AM
faggot? wow another good one so original, you sick twisted little kid

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 12:41 AM
Oh is it, now? If it's the worst ever why do you get so worked up over it? You're only demonstrating how well it works. Seriously man, where's your logic?
where's my logic? why are you defending people wishing others dead? where's your fucking logic?

the_GoDdEsS
07-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Point out where exactly I defended them and quote me. This should be funny.

ninthlayer
07-16-2006, 01:15 AM
Yo, 25 year old with the mindset of a pre-teen. Try condensing your thoughts into single posts, instead of making three in row (Unless you cannot handle processing that much information at a time).

Oh, and check out my band www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

RickyCrack
07-16-2006, 01:26 AM
faggot? wow another good one so original, you sick twisted little kid

LOL. U R a fag@! :D

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 02:11 AM
Point out where exactly I defended them and quote me. This should be funny.
your slagging me off for defending my fellow men! so you could take that as defending these vile idiots

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 02:12 AM
LOL. U R a fag@! :D
you sound like a fag! rickycrack? wtf

the_GoDdEsS
07-16-2006, 02:20 AM
your slagging me off for defending my fellow men! so you could take that as defending these vile idiots

I said quote me on where I did exactly what you're accusing me of. Go ahead.

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 02:39 AM
I said quote me on where I did exactly what you're accusing me of. Go ahead.
why dont you quote me on what i did wrong other than slate the people wishing more brits had died! also why do you all carry on arguements into other threads? i just want to hear people's opinions of things on different subjects but looks like i messed up ages ago talking about my band too much!

pathfinder
07-16-2006, 03:08 AM

hahahahahaha keyboard gangster

i dont care if you where fucking goliath himself.
The fact is your still a little britfag.
Your really making yourself popular here.

Sin Studly
07-16-2006, 04:14 AM
offspringer24 is the penultimate brit. We think of people like him when we light a candle to thank the London bombers.

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 09:01 AM
offspringer24 is the penultimate brit. We think of people like him when we light a candle to thank the London bombers.
point proven, not old enough to vote so you 'protest' lol lamo

mrconeman
07-16-2006, 09:15 AM
You're arguing against nearly the entire BBS, give it the fuck up already.

Endymion
07-16-2006, 09:20 AM
point proven, not old enough to vote so you 'protest' lol lamo

why, you're a regular hubert q. retard (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=763420#post763420)

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 09:21 AM
You're arguing against nearly the entire BBS, give it the fuck up already.
and i should because you said so?

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 09:22 AM
why, you're a regular hubert q. retard (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=763420#post763420)
you really have no input into anything do you?

That_Guy91
07-16-2006, 09:23 AM
you really have no input into anything do you?
He actually had a point. He was proving that Sin Studly is old enough to vote.

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 09:25 AM
proving? sin sadact said himself, thats not proof

clokey43
07-16-2006, 09:30 AM
dude do you even read before you start chipping in? people died and sick people on here were wishing more had, is this normal to you?

Firstly, don't refer to me as dude, its a stupid way of refering to someone. Also I know that people died, I do watch the news. Also I have come to expect that people will think that more should have died etc. The problem here, however, is you. If you don't like what they say don't act like a prick, simply ignor it.

mrconeman
07-16-2006, 09:31 AM
We should stop trying to communicate in the fashion that by some miracle he will have the comprehensive skills to understand these things.

Check out my band though. http://www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Firstly, don't refer to me as dude, its a stupid way of refering to someone. Also I know that people died, I do watch the news. Also I have come to expect that people will think that more should have died etc. The problem here, however, is you. If you don't like what they say don't act like a prick, simply ignor it.
knobhead! a 'dude' is a camels for skin, so sorry fo offending you also it's ignore so fuck right off please you UN-patriotic twat

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 09:34 AM
really didnt mean "fo" meant for

clokey43
07-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Hahaha, look at you poiting out I didn't add a 'e' ohhh I'm going to curl up in a corner and cry. I'll also have you know that un-patriotic is probably not what I am. If you would care to look at my avatar and tell me what you see. I also will not fuck off.

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 09:40 AM
Hahaha, look at you poiting out I didn't add a 'e' ohhh I'm going to curl up in a corner and cry. I'll also have you know that un-patriotic is probably not what I am. If you would care to look at my avatar and tell me what you see. I also will not fuck off.
so somebody said they wish more brits had died, i simply stuck up for us and you put me down, that's UN-patriotic so please FUCK OFF

Endymion
07-16-2006, 09:40 AM
a 'dude' is a camels for skin
no it isn't, tool.

Endymion
07-16-2006, 09:41 AM
UN-patriotic
OH SNAP IT'S FUCKING ON NOW, NIGGA!

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 09:44 AM
no it isn't, tool.
look things up in different lingo before you speak/type

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 09:45 AM
OH SNAP IT'S FUCKING ON NOW, NIGGA!
when did i say you were un-patriotic? "NIGGA" lol

clokey43
07-16-2006, 09:47 AM
so somebody said they wish more brits had died, i simply stuck up for us and you put me down, that's UN-patriotic so please FUCK OFF

Oh I see inorder to be patriotic I must agree with everything every retard does or said? Now thats extremely stupid. You have to learn to respect others view and not go around telling them to fuck off etc. I have the feeling yu are way out of your depth and for your own good and the rest of ours you should admit you have no idea and shut up.

Endymion
07-16-2006, 09:49 AM
look things up in different lingo before you speak/type
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dude

Fake etymology of the word suggests that this slang term originally came from a term that meant a camel's penis. The origin of this myth is unknown.
learn to not be a fucking tool, idiot.

offspringer24
07-16-2006, 09:54 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dude

learn to not be a fucking tool, idiot.
and you got that from a website...... clever lad

That_Guy91
07-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Would you really have believed him if he didn't? He used the site as proof.

Endymion
07-16-2006, 09:55 AM
'dude' comes from the german word for 'fool'. can you find a single credible resource that says it's a term for a camel's penis?

Sin Studly
07-16-2006, 10:41 AM
proving? sin sadact said himself, thats not proof

Yeah, I recounted my fantasised experiences voting in the last local elections four months ago so I could retroactively attempt to convince people I'm old enough to vote in case somebody realises later on that the most utterly humiliating and scathing insult that could possibly be unleashed against me is 'lol ur not old enough to vote'. Damn, you got me there.

Although, as a staunch supporter of totalitarian fascist dictatorships, I have to thank you for being so vocally proud of your right to vote. Your mere existance will undoubtedly rally immense support for my cause.

RickyCrack
07-16-2006, 12:41 PM
you sound like a fag! rickycrack? wtf

And you sound like a tool. You claim to be 25 years old, yet you post on an Offspring forum where you choose a name that has the word "offspring" in it. Get a job.

p.s. LOL, u r a fag!!!

p.p.s Check out my band lol, http://www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

pathfinder
07-17-2006, 06:36 AM
Offspringer24 you really are the defenition of a morron arrent you??
Look up the the word dumbfuck and you'l see your picture, with a link to a group op shitting lama's.www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers (http://www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers)

o im sorry thats your band.

ps: your drummer looks like a inbred hick, come to think of it your intire band looks like that. ROFL