PDA

View Full Version : Abortions

Sin Studly
07-07-2006, 07:41 PM
What's your opinion on abortions?

Satanic_Surfer
07-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Lil sinnyboy. Why do you care? It's not like you have any interest in the actual topic, your interests are only limited to arguing against whoever speaks up for any, yes any, civil rights and social liberties.

the_GoDdEsS
07-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Needs more coathanger.

MuddahFukkah
07-12-2006, 12:35 PM
Lil sinnyboy. Why do you care? It's not like you have any interest in the actual topic, your interests are only limited to arguing against whoever speaks up for any, yes any, civil rights and social liberties.

You hit it!!... :D

He is just one of the right-wing provocateurs... :D

Sinister
07-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Needs more coathanger.
and don't forget the salt.

Endymion
07-12-2006, 02:38 PM
in poor taste.

Mota Boy
07-12-2006, 08:44 PM
See what my good friend Caroline Weber has to say on the subject (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33680?issue=4227&special=1999).

BREAK
07-31-2006, 06:13 PM
I don't know nothin' 'bout abortin' babies.

Melissa_ab90
08-06-2006, 06:38 AM
What's your opinion on abortions?

Previously (three months ago), the government from my country approved a law about it (valid only in case of violation); .. this have been a controversial topic, owing to the catholic Church, which all the time have got big political proxy, but despite that proxy, the law is going on.

I just have to say that each woman is self-possessed.

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 06:43 AM
My opinion is as follows:

The only people who are against abortions are christian fanatics...

Paint_It_Black
08-06-2006, 09:49 AM
My opinion is as follows:

The only people who are against abortions are christian fanatics...

That's an especially dumb opinion.

the_GoDdEsS
08-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Even opinions need salt. :(

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 10:58 AM
That's an especially dumb opinion.
It might be dumb opinion... What is *YOURS*, wiseass?...

EDIT: Freedom of choice to women!!!... They have right to determine THEIR bodies!... I'm sick of all these male dumbfucks in churches and parliaments around the world who think it is their 'business'... :mad:

FUCK THEM!!...

...And FUCK YOU!!

the_GoDdEsS
08-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Typing "FUCK [insert whatever here]" makes you sound like a 12 year old stupid punk.

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Typing "FUCK [insert whatever here]" makes you sound like a 12 year old stupid punk.
Don't think so...

WebDudette
08-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Don't think so...

No, shes right. It does.

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 02:07 PM
No, shes right. It does.
What's going on here?!... Are we going to discuss abortions or proper usage of words?...

EDIT: Hah... All right then... I've got a little question: WHAT word would YOU use?...

Sin Studly
08-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Ha, and I thought this had finally stopped working and was about to stop making threads like these. Great! Give me more of your worthless opinions, people!

sk8ter-hater
08-06-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm for 'em.
How does everyone feel about frilly toothpicks?

0r4ng3
08-06-2006, 09:19 PM
I'm for 'em!

Let's form a club.

sk8ter-hater
08-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Well, this club is formed.
I like my sandwiches with 3 pieces of bread.

noodlesfan
08-06-2006, 10:05 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/NickRaciti/abortion.gif

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 12:36 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/NickRaciti/abortion.gif

Anime is for fags. Try to be more funny please, I think people are starting to accept you now.

lawlawlwalwawlawlawlawlawl SIKE!

Sheena-brfan
08-07-2006, 08:22 AM
I think that if a woman wants abortion she should be allowed to get it. Its her personal choice and none of the government's business. The government doesn't tell her how to have sex, they can't tell her whether or not to have a kid.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 10:03 AM
I think that if a woman wants abortion she should be allowed to get it. Its her personal choice and none of the government's business. The government doesn't tell her how to have sex, they can't tell her whether or not to have a kid.

According to the government anal sex and bestiality is illegal in some states. So yea, they do tell us how to have sex.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 12:20 PM
THAT'S RIGHT!!...

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 01:32 PM
According to the government anal sex and bestiality is illegal in some states. So yea, they do tell us how to have sex.

Let's not forget rape, paedophilia, oral sex, incest, heavy sadomasochistic sex (which goes under GBH, even with consent), sex in public, masturbation in public....

thomda11
08-07-2006, 01:38 PM

Thats Right! and why stop there? I should be allowed to kill anybody I want, its my personal choice isn't it?? The government can't tell me what to do :)

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 01:41 PM
Thats Right! and why stop there? I should be allowed to kill anybody I want, its my personal choice isn't it?? The government can't tell me what to do :)
OMFG.... You are the meaniest brainless fuck I've ever seen...

How you dare to compare it??!!!!......

noodlesfan
08-07-2006, 01:45 PM
You can't kill something that hasn't been born yet. The whole "You're killing babies" premise is retarded.

thomda11
08-07-2006, 01:47 PM
You are right, I'm out of line. Yeah, killing a defenseless fetus is so much different.

thomda11
08-07-2006, 01:48 PM
You can't kill something that hasn't been born yet. The whole "You're killing babies" premise is retarded.

How so? How isn't it alive?

Sheena-brfan
08-07-2006, 01:51 PM

Yea, I mean if we start going there, you can't eat eggs. I mean, they could have been chickens... One thing leads to another...

thomda11
08-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Yea, I mean if we start going there, you can't eat eggs. I mean, they could have been chickens... One thing leads to another...

yeah, but I eat chickens after they hatch too.

mrconeman
08-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Yeah, because no one is technically a life untill their born :rolleyes:
Dont be a 'tard.

thomda11
08-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Yeah, because no one is technically a life untill their born :rolleyes:
Dont be a 'tard.

what is your definition of life? Are you aware that a fetus has a regular heart beat 4 weeks after conception?

noodlesfan
08-07-2006, 02:03 PM
You are right, I'm out of line. Yeah, killing a defenseless fetus is so much different.
Raising them in poverty with parents who don't want them sounds like a great alternative. Fucking christian activists.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Raising them in poverty with parents who don't want them sounds like a great alternative. Fucking christian activists.
The only thing they are capable of seeing is their 'God'... They don't give fuck about poverty... Poverty is perfect source of new believers, in fact... That's why... 'What are we using christian charities for anyway?'... Right?...

Sheena-brfan
08-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Look, people who want to have an abortion are usually 11-17 year old girls. Usually poor ones. So, what, do you want the kid to grow up in some slum with the mom being 21 when they're 11, never knowing who their dad is? Nah, I think I'd rather die early and go to heaven. I mean, being raised like that, you'll end up having awful grades, dropping out in high school (or younger) being forced to steal to live, being arrested, thrown in jail... I'd rather not be born.

noodlesfan
08-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Look, people who want to have an abortion are usually 11-17 year old girls. Usually poor ones. So, what, do you want the kid to grow up in some slum with the mom being 21 when they're 11, never knowing who their dad is? Nah, I think I'd rather die early and go to heaven. I mean, being raised like that, you'll end up having awful grades, dropping out in high school (or younger) being forced to steal to live, being arrested, thrown in jail... I'd rather not be born.
*starts slow clap*

JohnnyNemesis
08-07-2006, 03:08 PM
You're all idiots and I fucking despise you.

Outerbands
08-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Calm down.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 03:13 PM
You're all idiots and I fucking despise you.
That's why I'm for abortions...

noodlesfan
08-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Calm down.
He's just upset because he doesn't have that brother that he always wanted.

JohnnyNemesis
08-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Calm down.

Die .

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Dear Noodlesfan,

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks that you're funny. And nobody respects your retarded opinion.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 04:26 PM
He's just upset because he doesn't have that brother that he always wanted.
I think noodlesfan IS funny.... LOL... :D

...or rather?:

Uh... Me thinks noodlesfan to be... funny... ugh..... xD

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Stop posting.

JohnnyNemesis
08-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Word . Cut it out.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 04:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ricky2tone/cutitout.jpg

mrconeman
08-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Noodlesfan: Hold your breath.

Keep going.

noodlesfan
08-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Danny pwns Joey
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/NickRaciti/NickandTJbobsaget.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
08-07-2006, 05:15 PM

FUCKING HELL YES!

thomda11
08-07-2006, 05:20 PM

I think we should spend more time teaching people responsibility for their own actions. But, killing the baby would be easier than preventing pregnancy in the first place, wouldn't it?
True the situation you described could happen, but there is no sure way of knowing that is there? There always is the possibility to break out of poverty. I've seen it happen a few times myself. Should we end a potential life because he/she might have a bad one?

And those calling me a Christian activist, you're immaturity is glaring.

Sheena-brfan
08-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Actually, killing the baby would be harder. It's very expensive and painful. I agree we should be teaching people responsibilty for their own actions, but some people never learn no matter what, and they should have another option than to have a kid if they really don't want to have it.

Preocupado
08-08-2006, 12:41 PM
I agree we should be teaching people responsibilty for their own actions, but some people never learn no matter what

but shouldn't these people have been aborted, then?

thomda11
08-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Actually, killing the baby would be harder. It's very expensive and painful. I agree we should be teaching people responsibilty for their own actions, but some people never learn no matter what, and they should have another option than to have a kid if they really don't want to have it.

adoption? Many have chosen that option.

Ps. thank you for posting an intelligent reply instead of calling me a christian fanatic and an idiot.

Sheena-brfan
08-08-2006, 06:07 PM
adoption? Many have chosen that option.

Ps. thank you for posting an intelligent reply instead of calling me a christian fanatic and an idiot.

Well, the woman would have still had to go through pregency, and that's very diffucult, I mean, it would take hours, very painful hours. Women twenty+ complain about the pain. Imagine an eleven year old girl going through that.
Also, after you give birth, it's almost impossible to give it up. I mean, it is your own flesh and blood, after all. But while it's not in your hands, you aren't quite as attached to the baby, because you can't see it, it isn't real yet.

PS: I hate people who do that, and even though I oppose you, it's just dumb to randomnly insult someone. Just makes you look like more of an idiot. And you can't argue if everyone thinks you're an idiot.

Sin Studly
08-08-2006, 07:38 PM
PS ; You're both fucking idiots.

thomda11
08-08-2006, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE=Sheena-brfan]Well, the woman would have still had to go through pregency, and that's very diffucult, I mean, it would take hours, very painful hours. Women twenty+ complain about the pain. Imagine an eleven year old girl going through that.
Also, after you give birth, it's almost impossible to give it up. I mean, it is your own flesh and blood, after all. But while it's not in your hands, you aren't quite as attached to the baby, because you can't see it, it isn't real yet.
[QUOTE]

Well, they have to deal with their own consequences. It was the 14 year old that decided to have unsafe sex, she shouldn't be allowed to abort the baby and continue her reckless lifestyle, it isn't fair to the unborn child, imo. And about attachment to the baby as a reason to not support adoption, I disagree. I would think that if they loved the baby so much then they would want a better life for them if the mother's life was so terrible? Secondly, emotional attachment after birth is reason enough against abortion. If the mother grows to love the baby then in hindsight wouldn't abortion seem like a hasty decision?

noodlesfan
08-08-2006, 11:29 PM
Well, they have to deal with their own consequences. It was the 14 year old that decided to have unsafe sex, she shouldn't be allowed to abort the baby and continue her reckless lifestyle, it isn't fair to the unborn child, imo. And about attachment to the baby as a reason to not support adoption, I disagree. I would think that if they loved the baby so much then they would want a better life for them if the mother's life was so terrible? Secondly, emotional attachment after birth is reason enough against abortion. If the mother grows to love the baby then in hindsight wouldn't abortion seem like a hasty decision?
Did you just decide that 18 years of raising a child should be the punishment for a stupid mistake?

thomda11
08-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Did you just decide that 18 years of raising a child should be the punishment for a stupid mistake?

No, 18 years of raising a child is their responsibility. Any discomfort from pregnancy is a consequence (I never said punishment) of her reckless behavior.

noodlesfan
08-09-2006, 12:42 PM
No, 18 years of raising a child is their responsibility.
If they're not responsible enough to take precautions, what makes you think they're responsible enough to raise a child?

Sheena-brfan
08-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Well, they have to deal with their own consequences. It was the 14 year old that decided to have unsafe sex, she shouldn't be allowed to abort the baby and continue her reckless lifestyle, it isn't fair to the unborn child, imo. And about attachment to the baby as a reason to not support adoption, I disagree. I would think that if they loved the baby so much then they would want a better life for them if the mother's life was so terrible? Secondly, emotional attachment after birth is reason enough against abortion. If the mother grows to love the baby then in hindsight wouldn't abortion seem like a hasty decision?[/QUOTE]

But most won't but their baby up for adoption, or it won't be adopted, and it isn't fair to the baby to have to be punished because the parent was a complete idiot. And, also, in the case of rape, it isn't their fault? What do they do then? Carry a baby by a man whom they didn't eveb want to have sex with? Who ruined their lives? No, I don't think so.
Yes, I suppose that it is a bit rash, but people are rash when it comes to a baby. All mothers love their baby, it's in the nature, but some, no matter how much they love the child, really don't want them. And anyway, alot of the time kids like that misbehave, often driving their parents insane. Also, the parent's usually on drugs, so the kid gets on drugs and becomes a menace. But since there is no connection before birth, women who really don't want the baby get rid of him/her easily. And if they need to, it's their right.

RickyCrack
08-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Woah, you're all still talking. Fortunately I haven't read the last half of this thread because of all the suck that's being poured into it, and that means because of you (Sheena-brfan, noodlesfan, and thomda11.)

noodlesfan
08-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Not to mention, if abortion is illegal, people will find other ways to get rid of the thing. Makeshift alleyway abortions, drugs, etc.

HornyPope
08-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Don't forget http://www.ritilan.com/archives/images/blogimages/coathanger.jpg

Sin Studly
08-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Couldn't you find a proper wire-hanger pic?

noodlesfan
08-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Couldn't you find a proper wire-hanger pic?
Reminds me of something I made a year ago for school.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/NickRaciti/democrat.jpg

Sheena-brfan
08-10-2006, 01:26 PM
Uhm, no. That is just weird.