PDA

View Full Version : Israel vs whole muslim world

Pages : [1] 2

pathfinder
07-12-2006, 05:30 AM
Who is right??

Israel or There palestinian neighbours?
Do the Jews really diserve Israel?

And what about the Isreally soldier that has been captured by palistinian militants.
Is the Israely reaction (Invading the gaza strip) the right one?

And should the western world come to Israels aid?

Whats your opinion on this matter?

Wolfmother
07-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Who is right??

And what about the Isreally soldier that has been captured by palistinian militants.
Is the Israely reaction (Invading the gaza strip) the right one?

And should the western world come to Israels aid?

Whats your opinion on this matter?

in my opinion the western shouldn't come to the aid of either of them if them want to have a war between themselfs they can we shouldn't put any of our people in danger so these two countries can figure out there problems

Little_Miss_1565
07-16-2006, 12:41 PM
Neither side is in the right. The Palestinians should have taken the Israeli (voluntary) withdrawal and surrender of Gaza as the goodwill gesture it was, and this kidnapping the Israeli soldier business is bullshit. And then Israel's retalliation is just as much bullshit. I'm so fed up with both sides.

Tizzalicious
07-16-2006, 01:11 PM
It's been going on for decades. Too bad wiki doesn't have an article on status-quo theory. It's obviously applicable. Israel and Palestine will always be this way. (until it becomes unprofitable, lol, protest song moment.)

- WCM

HornyPope
07-16-2006, 01:35 PM
What a retarded title. Did you include it because it was easier to lump everyone in two categories or because you don't know better?

What a retarded everything. Go talk about abortions.

Tizzalicious
07-16-2006, 01:42 PM
What a retarded title. Did you include it because it was easier to lump everyone in two categories or because you don't know better?

I think it's a counting matter. Tizz has the same problem.

- WCM

MuddahFukkah
07-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Whole problem is more than difficult to discuss without full knowledge of historical background... That's what I say... Following discussion is doomed to fail in search for the solution of Near East issue and as such... is meaningless...

Sorry for the cynicism... :D

Or... Sorry... OK, I will give it a try... The question is "Who is right?" , right?... :D

1) According to me: Palestinians and their allies...

2) Why?: Great Britain gave the Paletine to the newcomers from the zionist movement without asking the native inhabitants a question. That's why... (Simple, isn't it?... Hehe...)
It is also good to say that native Jews living there (who were a minority in Palestine that time - cca. 7% of Jews) were not satisfied with the idea of a new Israeli state too much... Heck, they knew what would happen already that time... :mad:

However, the true roots of the problem are much more deeper than the above mentioned...

3) Solution of the problem: NONE!!! (or to wait, wait, wait ...and wait and get killed)

4) WHY!!!?????.... Jews WANT Israeli state, their neighbors DON'T!!...

Easy, isn't it?... :mad:

Edit: You might also want to check this out: http://www.jfjfp.org/

Little_Miss_1565
07-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Yes, the whole idea of the creation of Israel in the first place is a controversial one...they almost put Israel in Argentina, and it's times like these I rather wish they had, instead of all this tit-for-tat, eye-for-an-eye bullshit.

Tizzalicious
07-17-2006, 03:01 AM
Whole problem is more than difficult to discuss without full knowledge of historical background... That's what I say... Following discussion is doomed to fail in search for the result of Near East issue and as such... is meaningless...

Sorry for the cynicism... :D

Or... Sorry... OK, I will give it a try... The question is "Who is right?" , right?... :D

1) According to me: Palestinians and their allies...

2) Why?: Great Britain gave the Paletine to the newcomers from the zionist movement without asking the native inhabitants a question. That's why... (Simple, isn't it?... Hehe...)
It is also good to say that native Jews living there (who were a minority in Palestine that time - cca. 7% of Jews) were not satisfied with the idea of a new Israeli state too much... Heck, they knew what would happen already that time... :mad:

However, the true roots of the problem are much more deeper than the above mentioned...

3) Solution of the problem: NONE!!! (or to wait, wait, wait ...and wait and get killed)

4) WHY!!!?????.... Jews WANT Israeli state, their neighbors DON'T!!...

Easy, isn't it?... :mad:

Edit: You might also want to check this out: http://www.jfjfp.org/
It's a conflict. One side is not right or wrong, that does not lead to a resolution of conflict. You can sympathise with the Palestinians all you want, I know I do. However moving all those Israeli's simply because some of them made a bad choice 50 years ago, is not an option.

Besides the roots of the current conflict lie imbedded in the Palestinian leadership. Just as it does with the Israeli leadership.

Sin Studly
07-17-2006, 04:07 AM
The conflict has nothing to do with leadership. It's that Arabs and Jews have long fucking memories, and refuse to forgive.

There'll be peace in the middle east when one side is utterly Holocausted.

JoY
07-17-2006, 05:36 AM
Neither side is in the right. The Palestinians should have taken the Israeli (voluntary) withdrawal and surrender of Gaza as the goodwill gesture it was, and this kidnapping the Israeli soldier business is bullshit. And then Israel's retalliation is just as much bullshit. I'm so fed up with both sides.
I agree to the max. (is that even possible?)

pathfinder
07-17-2006, 06:22 AM

Almost every arab country in the middle east hates Israel. FACT!
Thats wy i choose this tittle.

HornyPope
07-17-2006, 08:40 AM
The culture shock and the history of the region makes it impossible for any outsiders to give valid, respectable observations. Europeans in particular have zero authority.

Little_Miss_1565
07-17-2006, 10:37 AM
The culture shock and the history of the region makes it impossible for any outsiders to give valid, respectable observations. Europeans in particular have zero authority.

Ah yes, especially since nothing that happens in that region has any impact on the rest of the world, at all, whatsoever.

HornyPope
07-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Like high oil prices that spin the world economy? Oh yeah, the millions of you who watch CNN all have millions of dollars in stake. A real nail biter this one, I can only imagine the pains of agony you go through as you learn the death of a new victim.

Sin Studly
07-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Vlad, I think you missed the point. We don't need to lose money over something to have an opinion on it. We're not... y'know, Jews.

HornyPope
07-17-2006, 10:01 PM
I never said opinions are tied to the money at stake...

Little_Miss_1565
07-18-2006, 05:34 AM
I never said opinions are tied to the money at stake...

Like high oil prices that spin the world economy? Oh yeah, the millions of you who watch CNN all have millions of dollars in stake. A real nail biter this one, I can only imagine the pains of agony you go through as you learn the death of a new victim.

Um, yeah, you pretty much did.

Self-righteous much? I don't have to cry over every single person who dies to not want World War III.

HornyPope
07-18-2006, 12:40 PM
That was but an example of legit aspects of the world that the middle east crisis does affect.

WW3? Bullshit.

HeadAroundU
07-18-2006, 04:05 PM
They are all friggin' molluscs. The solution is to drop an atomic bomb on Jerusalem and then make some holiday camp here.

Little_Miss_1565
07-18-2006, 07:55 PM
WW3? Bullshit.

Bullshit? Israel strikes out against Lebanon; captured Israeli soldiers taken into Syria and/or Iran. Western and other countries attempt to intervene. War declared in so many countries against so many countries someone almost declares war on itself. WW1 much?

HeadAroundU
07-18-2006, 08:26 PM
It's possible but I think it would be shame to have the WW3 in these times.

HornyPope
07-18-2006, 09:08 PM
Naaah, this one doesn't have a chance to get out of the middle east. Fear mongering much?

Sin Studly
07-18-2006, 10:01 PM
To be fair, WW3 will most probably start as a squabble between shithole countries full of mudskins.

But my guess is India and Pakistan.

Not Ozymandias
07-18-2006, 10:28 PM
shithole countries full of mudskins.
Don't you consider that to be every country?

Sin Studly
07-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Not quite, I consider most of northern Europe to be shithole countries full of dog-marrying liberal faggots.

Little_Miss_1565
07-19-2006, 04:49 AM
Naaah, this one doesn't have a chance to get out of the middle east. Fear mongering much?

How long do you really think it'll be before a non-Middle Eastern country gets involved, seriously? All that nice oil.

JoY
07-19-2006, 04:53 AM
Vlad, I think you missed the point. We don't need to lose money over something to have an opinion on it. We're not... y'know, Jews.
hahahaha!!<3

HornyPope
07-19-2006, 12:49 PM
How long do you really think it'll be before a non-Middle Eastern country gets involved, seriously? All that nice oil.

Historically, no foreign country ever intervened in the Israeli border wars.
And Lebanon and Israel don't have oil anyways.

That Moses, walked the Jews for fourty years in the desert and brought them to the one place in the middle east that doesn't have oil.

sherban
07-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Its awkward how almost half of the countries in the Arab League dont have a democractic-ish govt. And why are there soo many terorist organizations in the middle east.If the topic is asking whos to blame for the situation than its not Jews nor Arabs but extreemists. Im on Israels side just cause they are kind of fighting terrorists and stuff, but this is just an opinoin, its not my war in any way.

Surely this conflict will be resolved and I doubt it had anything to do with profitability like someone above mentioned. I'm in a mainly jewish school and there are also some Muslim immigrants and there is absolutly problem.

Israel has alot of suport from the U.S. , ofcourse u knew but my point is how come after they finished fighting in Yugoslavia, Bush was elected and now tenssion is high.

Outerbands
07-19-2006, 03:23 PM
If only they settled the jews in New Zeland.

Tizzalicious
07-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Its awkward how almost half of the countries in the Arab League dont have a democractic-ish govt. And why are there soo many terorist organizations in the middle east.If the topic is asking whos to blame for the situation than its not Jews nor Arabs but extreemists. Im on Israels side just cause they are kind of fighting terrorists and stuff, but this is just an opinoin, its not my war in any way.

Surely this conflict will be resolved and I doubt it had anything to do with profitability like someone above mentioned. I'm in a mainly jewish school and there are also some Muslim immigrants and there is absolutly problem.

Israel has alot of suport from the U.S. , ofcourse u knew but my point is how come after they finished fighting in Yugoslavia, Bush was elected and now tenssion is high.
I'm having trouble following your...coherency.

1. Having terrorists, and not being democratic, does not go hand in hand. I do not see why that is awkward, or should be a problem.

2. I hate to sound so utterly terribly and horribly cliché, no fuck it, I won't acknowledge the terrorist thing.

3. All long term conflicts have to do with profitability. You can't sustain an inprofitable conflict. Not to mention, someone has to benefit from the conflict. And I would imagine the military has become a huge economic factor (if only in sheer employment/unemployment power.)

4. Tension, Bush, Yugoslavia, election, high? I really don't get where you are going with this...?

- Wheelchairman

HornyPope
07-19-2006, 10:21 PM

If only they didn't kick the Jews out of Europe in the first place.

Outerbands
07-20-2006, 12:56 AM
Was it not Zionist League who wanted their own country?

Not Ozymandias
07-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Then the New Zealanders would be attacking them.

Sin Studly
07-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Man, if the Maori had somebody apart from each other to kill they'd be fucking terrifying. Toa Aeotearoa! Haka Toa!

Little_Miss_1565
07-20-2006, 12:53 PM
This whole thing is just so infuriating. Let's all heap the sins of the forefathers onto the sons/daughters/etc. and blow ourselves to hell. It'll be rad.

HornyPope
07-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Was it not Zionist League who wanted their own country?

European actions all but expelled the Jews, prompting millions to flee to a new land. I`m sorry they weren`t more sensible to pick a more "convenient" location.

HornyPope
07-23-2006, 05:30 PM
^ I mention this because it sickens me to hear the European today lament the humanitarian crisis in Levant, the instability of the region. This crisis was created when the very Europeans climaxed a century of anti-semitism by shipping millions of its Jewish residents to concentration and extermination camps. The people who would survive the Holocaust left far away, they left to their historic homeland, a land that all Jews carried in their heart, a land that wasn't a souvereign nation. A land they cultivated and built cities on, a land they quickly had to defend at high very costs against all their immediate neighbours on four fronts, a land they pay a toll to defend to this day.
It was either that or wait until the nations who haven't as much as lifted a finger to save European Jewry during the war or were involved in the extermination come together and award the Jews a more "fitting" homeland.

In other words, you can't kick millions from their home and then blame them for not getting along with their new neighbours.

And concerning the dilema the Israelis face today, here is a good article (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3280348,00.html) I can recommend to everyone. It's not extended, it doesn't speculate on concessions to be made, or present and past mistakes, only the climate these people have to endure, and a deep question that all Jews have asked themselves.

Outerbands
07-24-2006, 01:54 AM
I understand your viewpoint, but the point is the European Allies and Americans did liberate the concentration camps. Sure the reason they went in, wasn't for this noble goal (esp. Americans). Maybe I'm too influenced by modern day documentaries but people died to save the survivors in concentration camps. And I recall seeing a veteran talking about the day they liberated one of the big concentration camps (on the Band of Brothers DVD) and he was so emotional he cried. So it's not like the Allies didn't care about them.

Just finished reading that article, yes it was good. The President Mahmoud Ahmadinijad calling for Israel ‘to be eliminated' or wiped off is a mis translation. He wanted regieme change.

MuddahFukkah
07-24-2006, 10:20 AM
To HornyPope: All you say here is nothing but fucking propaganda!!!... And I will tell you why I think so...

1) You say: "This crisis was created when the very Europeans climaxed a century of anti-semitism by shipping millions of its Jewish residents to concentration and extermination camps"

What a fucking bullshit??!!.. You mistake whole Europe with Nazi Germany, man!... Europe was not responsible for any of these camps... No one knows why Hitler (with jewish relatives) wanted to exterminate whole jewish race (money for war?) from the Earth's surface... Moreover, it was not "Europe" who kicked Jews out from their homes...

2) You say: "The people who would survive the Holocaust left far away, they left to their historic homeland, a land that all Jews carried in their heart, a land that wasn't a souvereign nation."

Another bullshit!!... The historical homeland you are talking about was several thousands years old... It is like: "I want the land of my ancestors who died 2000 years ago no matter the costs and regardless of the fact the whole nation has moved thousands of miles since that time!!..." Pretty crazy, don't you think?... We all are the offspring of people who had lived in absolutely different location thousands years ago... The land (which we are talking about here) was at the beginning of 20th century inhabited by rich and cultural Palestinian nation... That time it was a british colony, however (supposed to be freed under palestinian rule. The zionists didn't like the idea which is understandable)...

3) You say: "A land they cultivated and built cities on, a land they quickly had to defend at high very costs against all their immediate neighbours on four fronts, a land they pay a toll to defend to this day."

Haha... The land you are talking about WAS already cultivated and inhabited!!!.. It WAS NOT ghostland or whatever!!...

1917 - There lives 56 000 of Jews and 644 000 of palestinian arabs in Palestine
1922 - There is 83 794 of Jews and 663 000 of Arabs in Palestine
1931 - There is 174 616 of Jews and 750 000 of Arabs...

(it looks like pretty fast immigration - Until 1947 the Jews form 31% of the palestinian population. Cool, isn't it?)

Moreover, it is known that zionists (not Jews - only one fucking jewish militant minority) destroyed hundreds of palestinian villages during 30's of last century (Irgun and Haganah's job)... OK?... It seems like their "cultivating" activity had also another form... Well, the truth has always two faces. Right?... :-(

4) You say: "And concerning the dilema the Israelis face today, here is a good article I can recommend to everyone. It's not extended, it doesn't speculate on concessions to be made, or present and past mistakes, only the climate these people have to endure, and a deep question that all Jews have asked themselves."

OMFG!... What a nice "independent" article!!... It could be written in hebrew and I could not recognize the difference, man... It is nothing but making victims from Jews in this horrible "anti-jewish" world... I HAVE TO ASK MYSELF: "WHY GIPSIES DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN STATE? They also were victims of holocaust, weren't they?"..... OR: "WHY THE NATIVE AMERICANS DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN STATE?!... They definitely were victim of genocide a few centuries ago!... WHY THEY CANNOT HAVE IT WHEN JEWS CAN??!!!... WHY THEY CANNOT HAVE IT WHEN THE CHILDREN OF AFRO-AMERICAN SLAVES CAN??!!! (Liberia)

WHY THE HELL???!!!...

If today we consider one race to be better than the other one, aren't we the same blind people which voted for Hitler 70 years ago?... Think of it...

P.S. I am not anti-Semite... I HATE racism, facism and even any form of patriotism which is actually seed of this whole evil combination. I think the Jews must be defended, but not so Izrael (which was created artificially to defend british interests in the Middle East)... I think the Jews must be defended but not so the zionists - who are the same anti-Semites (although they hide it) as the islamists (Beware!: islamism doesn't equal to islam) they hate so much!!...

Edit: P.P.S. I will recommend you something as well. One book:

THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF ZIONISM by Ralph Schoenman

(...Heck, one must avoid some communistic and idealistic ideas you might encounter, but most of content is authentic and objective... Forced me to think of this issue from different point of view...)

MuddahFukkah
07-24-2006, 10:56 AM
I understand your viewpoint, but the point is the European Allies and Americans did liberate the concentration camps. Sure the reason they went in, wasn't for this noble goal (esp. Americans). Maybe I'm too influenced by modern day documentaries but people died to save the survivors in concentration camps. And I recall seeing a veteran talking about the day they liberated one of the big concentration camps (on the Band of Brothers DVD) and he was so emotional he cried. So it's not like the Allies didn't care about them.

Uh-huh... I saw the part when "the band" liberated the prisoners... You are right... It had to be... had to be... I don't have words... Enlightning, maybe...
In such a moment you realize how much evil is hidden in our souls we have to fight every day of our lives...

P.S. I personally don't think the motives of the Allies in the Europe were altruistic... Rather financial according to me... Why they didn't come to the war already before the Pearl Harbor (which hit themselves directly)...

P.P.S. Moreover, the western front was just fucking trip for little babies compared to the eastern front (which was real HELL)...

Tizzalicious
07-24-2006, 10:56 AM
How can you hate racism, when you clearly think that one side of a conflict is pure and good, and the other is evil and wrong? What do you want to do about that? Throw the jews out of Israel?

Speaking of silly communist idealism, I am one. Traditionally we have a tendency to support everything Palestinian. Of course it's easy to do so. It's easy to sympathise with one side. But that leads to no solution. In fact, it doesn't even help anything or do anything. It's one of the things I find so confusing. To be against racism, yet to be clearly supportive of one side in what is a war against two groups of people. It's just baffling.

- WCM

MuddahFukkah
07-24-2006, 11:16 AM
How can you hate racism, when you clearly think that one side of a conflict is pure and good, and the other is evil and wrong? What do you want to do about that? Throw the jews out of Israel?

So... I am bad guy just because I don't know the solution of this problem??...

Heck, I didn't promise any solution!!...

Even the fucking G8 doesn't know the solution (or they don't want to)!!... I just say that someone made mistake in the past... That's it...

Speaking of silly communist idealism, I am one. Traditionally we have a tendency to support everything Palestinian. Of course it's easy to do so. It's easy to sympathise with one side. But that leads to no solution. In fact, it doesn't even help anything or do anything. It's one of the things I find so confusing. To be against racism, yet to be clearly supportive of one side in what is a war against two groups of people. It's just baffling.
- WCM

HAHA... I know... OK... So, I have got a little question for you...

WHAT SIDE OF CONFLICT WOULD YOU PREFER DURING WWII?... ALLIES or the AXIS??!!...

Damn, I think it doesn't matter because I know the answer... In war you have to choose a side... Also the communists did... Because just no-choosing is no solution... Neutrality is DEATH... That's it... Everyone would like to be neutral (me too), but it is impossible... I know this world is not black and white, but wars are so... Unfortunately...

jacknife737
07-24-2006, 11:28 AM
P.S. I personally don't think the motives of the Allies in the Europe were altruistic... Rather financial according to me... Why they didn't come to the war already before the Pearl Harbor (which hit themselves directly)...

What reason did the states have for entering the war prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor? Plus the states did sent tons of ammunition, ships, tanks, ect to Britain. It would have been political suicide for an American president to enter a war, which a majority of the American public believed was solely a European conflict.

Tizzalicious
07-24-2006, 11:40 AM
So... I am bad guy just because I don't know the solution of this problem??...

Heck, I didn't promise any solution!!...

Even the fucking G8 doesn't know the solution (or they don't want to)!!... I just say that someone made mistake in the past... That's it...

HAHA... I know... OK... So, I have got a little question for you...

WHAT SIDE OF CONFLICT WOULD YOU PREFER DURING WWII?... ALLIES or the AXIS??!!...

Damn, I think it doesn't matter because I know the answer... In war you have to choose a side... Also the communists did... Because just no-choosing is no solution... Neutrality is DEATH... That's it... Everyone would like to be neutral (me too), but it is impossible... I know this world is not black and white, but wars are so... Unfortunately...
That's simplistic. The allies only disabled the axis war machine. They did not eliminate the people and nation of Germany.

Not everything is black and white, especially in long-term conflicts. It's not as simple as good or bad.

It's easy to be neutral. And it certainly won't kill me.

- WCM

MuddahFukkah
07-24-2006, 11:44 AM
What reason did the states have for entering the war prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor? Plus the states did sent tons of ammunition, ships, tanks, ect to Britain. It would have been political suicide for an American president to enter a war, which a majority of the American public believed was solely a European conflict.

Yep... That is right... There was huge transfer of everything... USA supported also USSR in that time... But there is still little "but"... If people said NO, why the president Roosevelt said YES?... He knew something what the others didn't?...
According to me there was also threat that USSR could gain control over the whole Europe without intervention of USA (D-Day)...

Uh, no... it is bullshit... Stalin wanted USA to open the western front since the beginning of the war... Heck, I am starting to be senile... err... *MuddahFukkah starts mumble to himself* :D

Little_Miss_1565
07-24-2006, 01:12 PM

Wrong. WWII was the last great good vs. evil war. Everything since has nothing but gray area.

Sin Studly
07-24-2006, 03:00 PM
It's just a pity that the evil guys won (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIEW0xW5O2w).

HornyPope
07-24-2006, 03:44 PM

A good analogy would be two patients brought in to the doctor, late, and the doctor having battled for their life the entire day only manages to save one. There begs the question. Should he be happy saving the one, or cry over the other that died on the operation table?

A lot of good men landed in Normandy, young and brave and I believe they acted like heroes when presented with the toughest challenges. I don't for one second doubt they were hurt and traumatized when they witnessed the death in the camps, and I believe their help and intentions towards the victims were pure. Unfortunately, their tale doesn't tell the whole story.

Back in Washington and London, very, very little was done to save the victims. For one, neither England or US or any single country for that matter (actually, there might have been one or two, i forget) would give Jews a visa. Even when it became known the extent of the killing in Nazi death camps, no countries would allow the Jews to seek assylum in their land. Examples exist of boats going AROUND the ENTIRE north American continent and entering every port and every port would turn them down. The ships would come back to Germany, where the Jews were snatched at the port by the authorities and sent off to camps.

Other terrible example is the refusal of Allied command to bomb the train tracks leading to Auschwitz. At the height of the operation, when 8000 victims were transfered to Auschwitz a day, the Allied command thought it couldn't spare a single bomber away from its Ruhr bombing campaign to as much as hinder the Gestapo efforts to kill Jewery.

The sad reality is no one gave a shit about the Jews. And while America and England remained relatively "neutral" towards the victim, which is to say it didn't participate in their extermination, a lot of nations did. A lot of European nations were more than happy to colloborate with the Gestapo and round up the Jews and ship em to camps.

Just finished reading that article, yes it was good. The President Mahmoud Ahmadinijad calling for Israel ‘to be eliminated' or wiped off is a mis translation. He wanted regieme change.

I don't really have the time now to dig up his exact speech (i will later) but quips like his happen all to often to be considered a "mistranslation". I seriously doubt the sincerity of his words when he claims he was "mistranslated".

I gotta run now, I will reply later to muddahfucka. But let me say now that this kid is a prototypical i-read-a-book-and-now-im-totaly-aware-of-the-situation. Well, lemme break it to you--you're not.

Not Ozymandias
07-24-2006, 09:37 PM
http://www.lekarev.org/images/misc/Occupation.jpg

HornyPope
07-25-2006, 01:20 AM
All you say here is nothing but fucking propaganda!!!... And I will tell you why I think so...

Frankly, i'll be more than happy if you kept your opinion to yourself. I, for one, didn't ask for it in the slightest. But i'll reply and elaborate on some issues I touched before in this topic, so others have the oppertunity to witness me back up my claims.

What a fucking bullshit??!!.. You mistake whole Europe with Nazi Germany, man!... Europe was not responsible for any of these camps... No one knows why Hitler (with jewish relatives) wanted to exterminate whole jewish race (money for war?) from the Earth's surface... Moreover, it was not "Europe" who kicked Jews out from their homes...

The coloboration of European states and its citizens with Nazi Germany in their crimes against Jews and targeted minorities and partisans is very well documented. It's a matter of public records, which you can browse through yourself.
Their activies range from gathering the Jews and deporting them, to running concentration camps, to participating in the death squads. It is estimated at least half of the SS Einsatzgruppen, the extermination group, operating in occupied territories, were locals recruited to the Nazi cause. Terrible, terrible massacres were organized by the enthusiastic nationals of Romania, Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Crotia and others even without German involvement or supervision.

The Holocaust is just one chapter of anti-semitism in European history; it didn't begin nor end the persecution of Jews as a minority group, but it culminated in the belief that no one will defend Jews except Jews themselves, hence Israel. The Jews would have otherwise continued to live in Europe like other minorities if the Europeans hadn't otherwise bailed out on them, failed to protect them from genocide, confiscated their wealth and homes, deported entire families to camps and exterminated them like bugs.

So no, the Jews didn't wake up one morning and said "wouldn't it be wonderful to leave our homes and travel to the marshes and wilderness of Palestine to build our very own country". The decision was pretty much forced on them.

Another bullshit!!... The historical homeland you are talking about was several thousands years old... It is like: "I want the land of my ancestors who died 2000 years ago no matter the costs and regardless of the fact the whole nation has moved thousands of miles since that time!!..." Pretty crazy, don't you think?... We all are the offspring of people who had lived in absolutely different location thousands years ago... The land (which we are talking about here) was at the beginning of 20th century inhabited by rich and cultural Palestinian nation... That time it was a british colony, however (supposed to be freed under palestinian rule. The zionists didn't like the idea which is understandable)...

I'm not sure which of the insane ramblings to respond to, so I won't at all.
"Rich and cultural Palestinian nation"? That's like three factual errors in one sentance (i.e. it wasn't rich, it wasn't cultural and there never was a "palestinian nation"). The land in question was disputed by Arabs for a Grater Syria, the Hashemites in Jordan and the Jews.

Haha... The land you are talking about WAS already cultivated and inhabited!!!.. It WAS NOT ghostland or whatever!!...

You're acting like the Jews moved in with the Arabs and took over their houses.
Truth it, there existed both Jewish and the Arab communities largely independant one from another and each wanted to form their nation in the territory they occupied. And because this land wasn't souvereign, both communities had equal claim to build their respective nations on it. You yourself show that there existed a sizeble Jewish presence in the region. By 1947, when the British mandate was set to expire, their number reached nearly a million if memory serves me right. So why should the country belong exclusively to the Arabs?

And anyways, I don't see where you're going with this argument. I never said it was a ghostland, only that it wasn't a country.

P.S. I am not anti-Semite... I HATE racism, facism and even any form of patriotism which is actually seed of this whole evil combination. I think the Jews must be defended, but not so Izrael (which was created artificially to defend british interests in the Middle East)... I think the Jews must be defended but not so the zionists - who are the same anti-Semites (although they hide it) as the islamists (Beware!: islamism doesn't equal to islam) they hate so much!!...

You know, people on this board have been accused "idiots" for less implicating texts, but you, sir, are without a shred of doubt fit for this title.

MuddahFukkah
07-25-2006, 02:45 AM
Wrong. WWII was the last great good vs. evil war. Everything since has nothing but gray area.

Well... This is truth as well...

wheelchairman
07-25-2006, 03:40 AM
Not Ozy, you do realize there is a difference between Arab and muslim right? Or Arab and Persian, and those of Indian descent.

MuddahFukkah
07-25-2006, 03:48 AM
Frankly, i'll be more than happy if you kept your opinion to yourself.

Heh... Are you Moderator or Censor... I thought this board was made in order to EXPRESS ONE'S OPINIONS freely... Or am I wrong?...

The coloboration of European states and its citizens with Nazi Germany in their crimes against Jews and targeted minorities and partisans is very well documented. It's a matter of public records, which you can browse through yourself.
Their activies range from gathering the Jews and deporting them, to running concentration camps, to participating in the death squads. It is estimated at least half of the SS Einsatzgruppen, the extermination group, operating in occupied territories, were locals recruited to the Nazi cause. Terrible, terrible massacres were organized by the enthusiastic nationals of Romania, Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Crotia and others even without German involvement or supervision.

Of course, they supported them... And do YOU know WHY?!... They were occupied... O - C - C - U - P - I - E - D.... Understood?... They had to serve and obey...
I guess if a soldier put gun to your forehead, you would shut up and would do what would you be told... And don't tell me that shit like: "No, I would be a hero and I wouldn't obey, I would rather sacrifice myself and die..."

One more thing: Romania, Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Crotia = EUROPE???... Maybe in your mind... There is a lot of another countries, y'know?... LOL...

The Holocaust is just one chapter of anti-semitism in European history; it didn't begin nor end the persecution of Jews as a minority group, but it culminated in the belief that no one will defend Jews except Jews themselves, hence Israel.

OK... Tell me the other chapters of this story... Except for the medieval period... Too old for this case...

The Jews would have otherwise continued to live in Europe like other minorities if the Europeans hadn't otherwise bailed out on them, failed to protect them from genocide, confiscated their wealth and homes, deported entire families to camps and exterminated them like bugs.

So no, the Jews didn't wake up one morning and said "wouldn't it be wonderful to leave our homes and travel to the marshes and wilderness of Palestine to build our very own country". The decision was pretty much forced on them.

Jews... Jews... Jews... Once again: I AM NOT AGAINST JEWS!!!... I AM NOT AGAINST ANY RACE!!!........ I... AM... AGAINST... ZIONISTS... !!!... There is fucking big difference!!... Find it yourself!...

Because zionists did (more or less) wake up and said: "Wouldn't it be wonderful to leave our homes and travel to the marshes and wilderness of Palestine to build our very own country" a few centuries ago.... And the decision wasn't pretty much forced on them... They were minority...

I'm not sure which of the insane ramblings to respond to, so I won't at all.
"Rich and cultural Palestinian nation"? That's like three factual errors in one sentance (i.e. it wasn't rich, it wasn't cultural and there never was a "palestinian nation"). The land in question was disputed by Arabs for a Grater Syria, the Hashemites in Jordan and the Jews.

Bla-bla-bla..... P... r...o... p... a... g... a... n... d... a... Turn off the Fox News, please...

You're acting like the Jews moved in with the Arabs and took over their houses.
Truth it, there existed both Jewish and the Arab communities largely independant one from another and each wanted to form their nation in the territory they occupied. And because this land wasn't souvereign, both communities had equal claim to build their respective nations on it. You yourself show that there existed a sizeble Jewish presence in the region. By 1947, when the British mandate was set to expire, their number reached nearly a million if memory serves me right. So why should the country belong exclusively to the Arabs?

And anyways, I don't see where you're going with this argument. I never said it was a ghostland, only that it wasn't a country.

You understood nothing, friend!!... I will show you the numbers again... OK?...

1917 - There lives 56 000 of Jews and 644 000 of palestinian arabs in Palestine
1922 - There is 83 794 of Jews and 663 000 of Arabs in Palestine
1931 - There is 174 616 of Jews and 750 000 of Arabs...
1947 - Jews form 31% of population of Palestine...

2 000 years nothing... And 90 years ago there begins huge inflow of immigrants in Palestine... Why?... Isn't it suspicious?... In fact, it isn't!... Because Jews (zionists) knew that - as you said - the british mandate was set to expire... That's why the zionists and their organisations like Irgun and Haganah organised tremendous illegal immigration missions that time... Why illegal?... Because there were strict immigration quotas concerning Palestine... Zionists knew that if they wanted to have any influence in the future, their numbers in the area MUST grow no matter the costs... And as such they must have been violating these immigration quotas...

It was the only tool to reduce the rights of the palestinian arabs in the area... If status quo from 1917 would stay unchanged (and it was supposed to be unchanged = immigration quotas - as mentioned above), the new formed palestinian state would be entirely ruled by palestinian arabs... (Which would be fair when you consider that the last 2 000 years was Palestine inhabited mainly by arabs without any changes...)

You know, people on this board have been accused "idiots" for less implicating texts, but you, sir, are without a shred of doubt fit for this title.

Whatever... I'll be waiting for the moment when someone (except for you) accuses me of idiocy... So far, it has not happened...

RickyCrack
07-25-2006, 04:17 AM
Heh... Are you Moderator or Censor... I thought this board was made in order to EXPRESS ONE'S OPINIONS freely... Or am I wrong?...

You're not wrong. However, to bring up freedom of speech as a comeback is about as dumb as callling somebody a Nazi. He's also using his freedom of speech to tell you to shut the fuck up.

wheelchairman
07-25-2006, 04:22 AM
This is an offspring message board. A privately owned thing. Not the USA. Freedom of speech exists only in accordance to the Terms of Posting.

HornyPope
07-25-2006, 04:29 AM
Did I call it or did I call it?

"that this kid is a prototypical i-read-a-book-and-now-im-totaly-aware-of-the-situation".

It's really fucking annoying the ignorant masses on the internet who jump to instigate a discussion to support a position they adopted few weeks earlier. Fucking tools.

pathfinder
07-25-2006, 07:01 AM
http://www.lekarev.org/images/misc/Occupation.jpg

Thats the biggest load of bullshit ive ever seen.
I'd rather see all the arab nations wiped of the face of the earth then to see the Jews get kicked out of so called arab land.

i know its kinda harsh but still.

wheelchairman
07-25-2006, 07:02 AM
Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are we?

Little_Miss_1565
07-25-2006, 07:06 AM

But he is no less a tool.

MuddahFukkah
07-25-2006, 08:54 AM
Not Ozy, you do realize there is a difference between Arab and muslim right? Or Arab and Persian, and those of Indian descent.

He is not the only one who doesn't realize such "details"... Just look around the thread, friend... ;)

MuddahFukkah
07-25-2006, 08:58 AM
Thats the biggest load of bullshit ive ever seen.
I'd rather see all the arab nations wiped of the face of the earth then to see the Jews get kicked out of so called arab land.

i know its kinda harsh but still.

Kinda harsh??!!!...... :eek:

Look at your avatar and be ashamed, man... :mad:

Did I call it or did I call it?

"that this kid is a prototypical i-read-a-book-and-now-im-totaly-aware-of-the-situation".

It's really fucking annoying the ignorant masses on the internet who jump to instigate a discussion to support a position they adopted few weeks earlier. Fucking tools.

TO ALL: I don't claim I am the one "totaly-awared-of-the-situation"... And I don't think I will ever be... I am not afraid of admiting it... I just wanted to offer you another point of view... I know it is point of view which can be in contradiction with your opinions and (perhaps) with mass media brainwashing, but I think it is right to talk about issues from different angles...

Our problem IS difficult... I know... I admit I DO NOT know any "right" solution of the problem... It is impossible to resettle Jews from their present homes now... It would be another crime on their nation... Children are not responsible for deeds of their parents...

I just want you to understand there were mistakes in the past (mainly caused by UN and GB) which caused the present situation... You cannot blame Palestinians for wanting their land back... We all would behave the same (if being them)... Don't you think?...

I read an interview with one Czech guy fighting at IDF... He is jew (logically)... He was speaking like really clever guy... He told that neither world nor Middle East is black and white... A palestinian can bring you pizza to your patrol point and a jew can call you foul names... He had many friends among palestinians (as many other jews do)... There are radical right-wing organizations on both sides which want to fight and there are common people who want nothing but peace...

I just want you to say that Palestinians (and all the other muslims) are not evil as many of you might think... They are people like us... They have their dreams, needs, interests and worries (it is sad I have to emphasize such things)... They have also right to defend their claims and homes...

Or... You think this right should be taken from them??!!!...

HornyPope
07-25-2006, 01:35 PM
You have gaping holes in your arguments and you're ignorant about key facts and events. It's impossible to carry a discussion any further.
Maybe you first ought to read about the history of Bohemian and Moravian Jews and how these people who once were part of your nation aren't there any longer before you jump to discussions about foreign politics of which you are oblivious.

No one says the issue is black or white or that Palestinians are evil. Supporting Israel doesn't take from their right to form a nation--when they get their shit together.

But here's something for you: did you know Czechoslovakia voted in favour of the UN partition plan to create an Israeli state? They also were one of the few nations who secretly sold weapons to Jews during the war in '48. I tell you this so you drop the tireless gimmick or blaming US and British imperialism and realize your nation was part of the same crowd. The Czech and Slovaks are just as guilty as everyone on whom you lay the blame, and if Hamas blows a bus tomorow in Prague, it's only their way of protesting for your support for the Zionists.

RickyCrack
07-25-2006, 02:52 PM
But here's something for you: did you know Czechoslovakia voted in favour of the UN partition plan to create an Israeli state? They also were one of the few nations who secretly sold weapons to Jews during the war in '48. I tell you this so you drop the tireless gimmick or blaming US and British imperialism and realize your nation was part of the same crowd. The Czech and Slovaks are just as guilty as everyone on whom you lay the blame, and if Hamas blows a bus tomorow in Prague, it's only their way of protesting for your support for the Zionists.

The Czech Republic didn't have a sovereign government until 1990. Their own government was the product of Soviet Communist imperialism.

HornyPope
07-25-2006, 03:45 PM
Well if you want to be anal about it, the UN partition plan was voted on in november 1947, before the Moscow-backed communists took over in february '48.

And anyways, it's quite a stretch to say that Eastern Europe satelite states weren't sovereign under Soviet allignment.

MuddahFukkah
07-26-2006, 01:49 AM
Well if you want to be anal about it, the UN partition plan was voted on in november 1947, before the Moscow-backed communists took over in february '48.

Yes... You are right... BUT... The communists had power already before Febr.'48 in the Czechoslovakia... The first elections were held already in 1946 in which the communists gained major amount of votes... unfortunately...

No need to say they had close connections on USSR and Stalin... And as we all know Stalin supported the origin of Israel...

pathfinder
07-26-2006, 02:09 AM

But he is no less a tool.

okey okey i get it.
Its a dumbass thing to say.
but still the Isrealy people diserve there land.

RickyCrack
07-26-2006, 02:12 AM
By how much more than the Palestinians deserve their land?

HornyPope
07-26-2006, 03:20 AM
Yes... You are right... BUT... The communists had power already before Febr.'48 in the Czechoslovakia... The first elections were held already in 1946 in which the communists gained major amount of votes... unfortunately...

No matter, the fact that the government was elected by popular voting, with no gross controversies recorded, and formed of three coalitions leads me to believe it's legitimate and sovereign. Unless i'm missing something, I don't see how anyone can make a claim that the Czechoslovakian UN vote isn't legit.

YOUR VOTE RAPED PALESTINIAN BABIES.

Tell me how pissed off you are at your government, how they failed, the morons. How can the Czech people be so utterely retarded and senseless to vote them into power?
Do you plan to protest, do you plan to rally against your government's murderous foreign policy? Will your poster include offensive words against the Zionist-cock-sucking-Czechoslovakians?

MuddahFukkah
07-26-2006, 04:01 AM
No matter, the fact that the government was elected by popular voting, with no gross controversies recorded, and formed of three coalitions leads me to believe it's legitimate and sovereign. Unless i'm missing something, I don't see how anyone can make a claim that the Czechoslovakian UN vote isn't legit.

YOUR VOTE RAPED PALESTINIAN BABIES.

Tell me how pissed off you are at your government, how they failed, the morons. How can the Czech people be so utterely retarded and senseless to vote them into power?
Do you plan to protest, do you plan to rally against your government's murderous foreign policy? Will your poster include offensive words against the Zionist-cock-sucking-Czechoslovakians?

OMFG!!!...

Do you know what is so-called democracy?...

It means that people of some country votes their representatives... The winner (a party) doesn't have to have even more than 50% of votes... After that these representatives do anything what they consider to be "pragmatic" wheter people agree or not... They have power for certain period (mostly 4 years) and on one can take it from them... SO!... For the last: The communist government in the Czechoslovakia had close relations to USSR!!... They served to Stalin (in crucial matters)!!!...

I don't deny the fact the Czechoslovakia supported Israel that times... Everyone did... So many emotions after WWII, right?... But It doesn't change the subject of our discussion!!... CREATING OF ISRAELI STATE IN WAY (!) IT WAS DONE IN 1947 WAS NOT RIGHT DECISION!!... It was too fast, too idealistic and too politically oriented... THAT'S IT!!!...

And one more thing: The Czech Republic is STILL supporting Israel and its politics... Well, it is because our representatives have small balls and do everything what USA says... Do you understand?... But this fact doesn't mean I will kiss asses of our politicians!... I don't give a shit about them!... Why?... Because they don't give a shit about the Middle East problems... That's why!!... YOU will never succeed in forcing me to support lies if politicians in my country and all around the world do so!!!... NEVER!!!...

If YOU are BLINDLY believing in and supporting ANYTHING what the politicians in your country (God knows where are you living) tell and do, it is your problem!... Not mine!... I want to keep my eyes opened...

And one last thing: I don't fight here for Palestinians... I fight here for truth... Or at least for something which is approaching to truth...

"YOUR VOTE RAPED PALESTINIAN BABIES" + "Zionist-cock-sucking-Czechoslovakians"

This convinced me that the intellect is NOT one of the preconditions for Moderators... :(

wheelchairman
07-26-2006, 04:08 AM
You need a sense of depth when you read hornypope. He's treating you like most pro-Palestinians treat the US with regards to the conflict.

*insert rickycrack's last post as if it were my own.*

sKratch
07-27-2006, 12:32 AM
more like *inserts rickycrack*! :eek:

pathfinder
07-27-2006, 01:31 AM
By how much more than the Palestinians deserve their land?

Just as mutch if not more.
The palistinians can go to every arab nation they want.
The Jews can only stay in Israel.

RickyCrack
07-27-2006, 01:54 AM

Any Arab nation they want? You're missing the point. Israel is Palestinian land, and don't clump all Arabs together as one homogenous group. That's like saying that Kurds are doing fine in Iraq because they're all one happy Arab family.

wheelchairman
07-27-2006, 04:44 AM
Do you truly believe the Palestinian minorities are integrating well?

HornyPope
07-27-2006, 04:48 AM
I'm not even sure if I ought to bother replying anymore.... but first, Kurds aren't Arabs, second, the Arabs in the region hate Palestinians for their political ambitions. Both Lebanse and Jordanians directly confronted them with arms.

pathfinder
07-27-2006, 09:15 AM
Any Arab nation they want? You're missing the point. Israel is Palestinian land, and don't clump all Arabs together as one homogenous group. That's like saying that Kurds are doing fine in Iraq because they're all one happy Arab family.

Do you truly believe the Palestinian minorities are integrating well?

What i mean is almost every muslim hates all jews.
So the jews cant go anywhere but Israel.
And i don't think there going to leave any time soon.

wheelchairman
07-27-2006, 09:28 AM
That's not relevant to my question.

sKratch
07-27-2006, 10:08 AM
Tangent:
Why does so much of the world hate Jews?

wheelchairman
07-27-2006, 10:20 AM
Jerry Seinfeld.

Sin Studly
07-27-2006, 11:19 AM
Uh... why wouldn't most of the world hate them?

HornyPope
07-28-2006, 07:19 AM
Tangent:

Nose envy?

On a general note, I wish the media brought in the voices of Christian and Druze communities in the Levant so the debate is more focused on regions and states instead of Islam vs Judaism which is only playing to the hands of Jihadists.

Not Ozymandias
08-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Tangent:
Gotta hate someone, they're it.

XYlophonetreeZ
08-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Because Jews love to be hated. Without so many people hating them, they'd have nothing to talk about except investment banking and latke recipes. They'd probably wither away and die out of boredom. When you put it that way, the Holocaust is solely responsible of the survival of the Jewish people.

Oh yeah, and Mel Gibson. Jews love Mel Gibson. He makes them feel special. Sort of in the same way that Al Gore secretly loves global warming.

I just came back from a long weekend at my Jewish grandparents' place in New York. After such an ordeal, I am permitted one (1) horribly anti-Semitic post each time. You can look it up.

pathfinder
08-02-2006, 03:47 AM
The jews really love mel. (sarcastic ass hell)
The drunken idiot calls them the source off all wars on the planet.

sKratch
08-02-2006, 10:50 AM
There is absolutely no reason why that should be a big deal.

MuddahFukkah
08-02-2006, 02:19 PM
On a general note, I wish the media brought in the voices of Christian and Druze communities in the Levant so the debate is more focused on regions and states instead of Islam vs Judaism which is only playing to the hands of Jihadists.

Good point...

Gotta hate someone, they're it.

Why to hate Jews?... It is better to hate the haters!!... Like Bush, bin Laden, Ahmadinejad, Olmert etc... Not Jews!...

Sin Studly
08-03-2006, 08:12 AM
There is absolutely no reason why that should be a big deal.

Seconded. I love how people just shrug when he tells the police "I'm going to fuck you, motherfuckers. I own Malibu and will spend all my money on getting even with you." etc. ; but then a few anti-semitic comments are enough to drive the world nuts.

Why to hate Jews?...

Lebo ty Cesky chlapec, hlupak. Musis nelubit' spinavy Zid. Zid je zle bezcenny pes a lubit' iba peniaze.

Sheena-brfan
08-07-2006, 08:19 AM
I think the reason this all of a sudden became such a big deal even though it wasn't earlier, was the War in Iraq. Everyone starting to hate the Muslims, the Jews want to add to it, help in their war efforts...

JoY
08-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Because Jews love to be hated. Without so many people hating them, they'd have nothing to talk about except investment banking and latke recipes. They'd probably wither away and die out of boredom. When you put it that way, the Holocaust is solely responsible of the survival of the Jewish people.

Oh yeah, and Mel Gibson. Jews love Mel Gibson. He makes them feel special. Sort of in the same way that Al Gore secretly loves global warming.

did you know Jews were excluded from "gildes", groups of workers I don't know how else to translate? so basically they made it impossible for Jews to get a job that was considered normal those days. their answer to this was getting an education for a job that they could do, was independent & that didn't involve a cooperation; banker, lawyer, things like that.

Sheena: Israël is the only country Jews can call home. how would you like it, if someone stepped upto you & said "that country you call home, well, it's ours."

the exact same goes for the Palestines, or however you want to call them. to the Jews Israel is the promised land they have every right of. HOME. get it? the concept home is very complicated. it's the place you're connected to & that connects/bonds you & your people. sure, there's something spiritual about the concept, but that doesn't make it less real.

everyone makes this a religious issue, when religion seems to be the least issue in this whole matter. I don't think this whole thing can be solved any other way than if Israel was to be split up. it'll be painful for both parties, but what else can they do? they both can't go anywhere else, that's been obvious through history; Jews have been murdered in & outside Europe, Palestines weren't excepted in other Arabian countries.... why? because everyone is territorial about their country, feels very strongly about what land is theirs & doesn't just accept an entire people who would like to share it with them. both parties have been driven to all corners of this planet, but in the end both of them will always feel Israel is their homeland.

Relja
08-09-2006, 04:51 PM
You know, jews are fucking assholes!
I didn't hate them until they have attacked Liban. I hate muslims, but it isn't the excuse for such aggresion. Fuck Bush and fuck the USA government because they're jews and jews rule the whole USA. Any other country should do something and USA attacks them, but not Israel. It's so... :mad: :eek:

RickyCrack
08-09-2006, 06:50 PM
I didn't hate them until they have attacked Liban. I hate muslims, but it isn't the excuse for such aggresion. Fuck Bush and fuck the USA government because they're jews and jews rule the whole USA. Any other country should do something and USA attacks them, but not Israel. It's so... :mad: :eek:

You're fucking retarded. Get smarter and then you can state your opinion. Even then it'll still probably be really really retarded and uneducated.

Sheena-brfan
08-09-2006, 08:29 PM
I didn't hate them until they have attacked Liban. I hate muslims, but it isn't the excuse for such aggresion.

Uhm, do you have any good reason for hating ALL Muslims?

Sin Studly
08-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Uhm, do you have any good reason for hating ALL Muslims?

The Muslims attempting to ethnicly cleanse his people just ten years ago might have slightly contributed to it.

PS ; Relja, primite moje iskreno saucesce

pathfinder
08-10-2006, 12:29 AM
I thaught you liked a good genocide to start your day with?
Or do you only like them when the aussie's massmurder some people???

HornyPope
08-10-2006, 01:49 AM
It's just an internet forum, pathfinder. The focus isn't as much on the content, as it is the case with real-life discussions, like it is on delivery. Your post is a stream of consciousness that molds you a role that you only further entertain through comments of similar nature.

Sin Studly
08-10-2006, 01:56 AM
lol i hate islams.

pathfinder
08-10-2006, 02:49 AM
It's just an internet forum, pathfinder. The focus isn't as much on the content, as it is the case with real-life discussions, like it is on delivery. Your post is a stream of consciousness that molds you a role that you only further entertain through comments of similar nature.

To many big words............Brain overload......

But your right.

Sin Studly
08-10-2006, 04:14 AM
You didn't understand him, you faggy kicking kicker.

pathfinder
08-10-2006, 06:50 AM
Im not a complete moron faggy cocksucker.

H1T_That
08-10-2006, 09:18 AM
Im not a complete moron faggy cocksucker.

Suck-up.

10 characters

pathfinder
08-11-2006, 01:57 AM
Zip it or loose it. :p

JoY
08-11-2006, 03:21 AM
this outburst of stupidity actually managed to leave me laughing with a raised eyebrow. Jesus on a stick, how do some people survive on this planet?

Sin Studly
08-11-2006, 03:38 AM
That's not stupidity, he's just Serbian.

JoY
08-11-2006, 04:52 AM
....because Serbians don't grow a brain?

I don't see the relevance.

Sin Studly
08-11-2006, 05:02 AM
He's still bitter because Israel gets its cock sucked for bombing muslims, while his people got blasted back to the stone age for doing the same thing. And let's face it, the Serbs had a much better reason for going to war than the Israelis do.

pathfinder
08-11-2006, 05:32 AM
For one time i agree with you.

JoY
08-11-2006, 07:56 AM
sure, but do you see me hating the Germans? his post still isn't justified, because it isn't rational in whatever way.

Sin Studly
08-11-2006, 09:00 AM
Did the Holocaust happen within your lifetime?

Anyways, who says it needs to be rational? Having your people bombed for trying to defend themselves lends itself to irrational hatred. And what's rational about looking down your nose at him from Holland and comparing it to how you feel about something that happened sixty years ago to an ethnicity that makes up only a tiny fraction of you?

JoY
08-11-2006, 05:37 PM
I wasn't talking about Jews. do you really think that quarter of me, that I've personally never noticed one thing of, suddenly plays it's parts so strongly, it'd make me rush into conversations to "save the Jews"? god no. I just think it's unreasonable & unfair. plus, calling the USA government Jewish? I dunno.

point out to me a country, no make it two, where the Palestinans & Jews can live in peace, without constant threat, constant fear, being robbed of their belongings & rights, torturing, murdering, bombing, hatred, violence, hurt & sadness & fine, you win. in that case it never would've been necessary for them to be scattered all over the planet. there are angry, violent groups among both of them. whatever they do & terror they cause, that's just horrible. no reason could ever make up for it, or make it even considerably okay. but thinking about people I know, from either side, Muslim, Jew.. people I've seen & talked with... anyone can see within a wide, wide range that this is ridiculous.

& you're right. irrationality can't be compared to irrationality. forget it. the comparison was worthless. & it really, really was. as is this entire discussion, because I won't ever think it's justified to hate an entire people. what I hate, I hate - what another hates, it's not my business for most part. but I can disagree.

Edit: & the day any generalisation like that, like he made, will be GENERALLY accepted without exceptions, is the day humanity has ceased to exist. it's too much.

Sin Studly
08-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Then were you talking about the Dutch? Were you comparing his people getting bombed to your people getting annoyed by arrogant German tourists?

point out to me a country, no make it two, where the Palestinans (HOW the hell do you translate that?) & Jews can live in peace, without constant threat, constant fear, murdering, bombing, hatred, violence, hurt & sadness & fine, you win. in that case it never would've been necessary for them to be scattered all over the planet. there are angry, violent groups among both of them. whatever they do & terror they cause, that's just horrible. but thinking about people I know, from either side, Muslim, or Jew.. people I've seen & talked with... anyone can see within a wide, wide range that this is ridiculous.

This has nothing to do with anything I've said. Hell, it even backs up what I've said. Palestinians and Jews will hate each other forever, there is no place they can be at peace. This isn't because their entire races are inherently stupid or violent, it's because of self-propagating conditioning that will never end. And that kind of conditioning applies to Mr. Serb over there too, and his hatred for Muslims, Jews, and America.

& irrationality can't be compared to irrationality. forget it. the comparison was worthless. & it really, really was. as is this entire discussion, because I won't ever think it's justified to hate an entire people.

Good for you. You just keep on sitting there in a liberal first-world nation that stayed neutral throughout every war in history, and spit condemnation and disdain at people from Serbia of all fucking places for not having the same attitudes and beliefs as you. I mean, you're considered right-wing in Holland. In Serbia that kid would be very centrist. Does that not tell you anything? The way I see it you're both being ignorant and prejudiced ; him for spouting crap about the USA being run by Jews, and you for trying to judge him by the same standards your culture has. Like I said before, he's not stupid. He's just Serbian.

JoY
08-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Then were you talking about the Dutch? Were you comparing his people getting bombed to your people getting annoyed by arrogant German tourists?
no, that's not at ALL what I meant. I'm tired. I already said it was a comparison worth nothing, because it was one impossible to make. it was wrong. I'm not too cocky & posh to admit that one was absolutely off.

This has nothing to do with anything I've said. Hell, it even backs up what I've said. Palestinians and Jews will hate each other forever, there is no place they can be at peace. This isn't because their entire races are inherently stupid or violent, it's because of self-propagating conditioning that will never end. And that kind of conditioning applies to Mr. Serb over there too, and his hatred for Muslims, Jews, and America.
I understand your point, I understand it's understandable. I understood in the first place why he said what he said anyway. but you know what? how does that make it right? that's what I don't understand. the anger I get, that's EXACTLY what I wanted to point out. but the fact they don't try to see from each other why the other is so goddam furious.. & calling America Jewish, seriously. it's so.. hopeless.

Good for you. You just keep on sitting there in a liberal first-world nation that stayed neutral throughout every war in history, and spit condemnation and disdain at people from Serbia of all fucking places for not having the same attitudes and beliefs as you. I mean, you're considered right-wing in Holland. In Serbia that kid would be very centrist. Does that not tell you anything? The way I see it you're both being ignorant and prejudiced ; him for spouting crap about the USA being run by Jews, and you for trying to judge him by the same standards your culture has. Like I said before, he's not stupid. He's just Serbian.
the comment about the USA being run by Jews was mostly my problem, love. the whole hatred thing, like I said AND explained before, I understand. well, I don't, I don't know what it's like, but I get it. you also pointed out something very important, something I've tried to say earlier in this topic: "self-propagating conditioning". the running around in circles, the fueling of the fire... somehow, somewhere it should stop. right? & it'd be nice if it did, before an entire people is wiped away from the face of this earth. see my point?

& I know I'm speaking from the most comfortable, safe position imaginable, but don't expect me to be sorry for having been born where I was born. I don't know the reasons to hate people for their religion or nationality from experience. I agree that puts me in a questionable position to judge. & it's fantastic, that you think blind hatred is justified if carried out by one of a certain nationality & that you're so able to understand their pains, but if it's okay by you, I'll just sit here, in my first-world nation & dislike the post Relja made.

Sin Studly
08-11-2006, 08:40 PM
somehow, somewhere it should stop. right? & it'd be nice if it did, before an entire people is wiped away from the face of this earth. see my point?

It'd be nice, but it's not going to happen. That's why your comment on 'humanity has ended when comments like these are generally accepted' irked me. I mean, back when comments like "Jews are the slaves of Satan and drink the blood of Christian babies and created a Golem to ruin our cities" were generally accepted without exception, humanity was still going strong. Humanity is fucking awful, and always will be, and no matter how low we sink we're still going to be human.

it's fantastic, that you think blind hatred is justified if carried out by one of a certain nationality & that you're so able to understand their pains, but if it's okay by you, I'll just sit here, in my first-world nation & dislike the post Relja made.

I'm not saying I understand his pain, but I think almost every Australian that's ever met an aboriginal understands the concept of experience-taught blind hatred. Not nearly to the same degree as in the middle east or balkans, but we at least have a basis of comparison. And you can dislike Relja's opinion all you like. All I'm saying is that it doesn't make him stupid. Just Serbian.

JoY
08-12-2006, 06:45 AM
It'd be nice, but it's not going to happen. That's why your comment on 'humanity has ended when comments like these are generally accepted' irked me. I mean, back when comments like "Jews are the slaves of Satan and drink the blood of Christian babies and created a Golem to ruin our cities" were generally accepted without exception, humanity was still going strong. Humanity is fucking awful, and always will be, and no matter how low we sink we're still going to be human.

does this mean I still carry naiveness in me?? ;]
I know I can be naive, especially when it comes to this. because to be honest, I don't know what it's like to really, really, really actually hate someone. to wish horrible things upon them, or whatever. it's possible I've been close to that point, though.

"stupidity", the word that I used, was seriously the wrong word anyway. plus my comparison being off gives you the right to set this straight. his post disturbed me & even ticked me off. I didn't know how exactly to react. (oh man, that sounds girly, doesn't it?) to generalise on such a large scale is not necessarily stupid - ignorant more so. you want to believe that people who spread such an opinion are alone in thinking that. do you understand? ignorance is often stupid to me, but I see why you'd call me ignorant for that. some people after all don't have that safe distance from certain matters, which would enable them to view things with more rationality.

I've met people, who greeted me as Hitler, or made a mustache with their finger when I spelled my name. people who were mad at me, because I don't actually speak German all that well. I've met people who called me Jew in seriousness. I've met people who drew the cross for me in the sand. a Cuban guy, who said my brother & I were beautiful aryan children. an English veteran, who asked the way & suddenly raged on & on & on about how much he hated the Germans & looked at us & said that the Dutch are so much nicer.

I've never had the disfortune to experience war, but I've felt the anger of people who hate people not for who they are, but what they are. & it scares me every time. & I just wish it was rare. directly this matter doesn't affect me in any way & all I have to remember me of the part of me that's Jewish German is my last name. well, & quite a few relatives in America, but I don't want to fuel this guy's anger. so that'd put me in an even more questionable position to speak. I only use my background in jokes, jokingly. because laughing is easy.

Edit: & by the way, the Netherlands tried to stay neutral. which actually makes it more pathetic.

Sin Studly
08-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Now we're getting into the deep and meaningful, into the real meaning of hatred. I happen to be drunk enough to lose the flippant bullshit and respond properly, so take heed.

Hatred is fucking consuming and pervasive, and it doesn't require ignorance to fuel it. Neither does tolerance, for that matter. The people who sit back 'from a safe distance' often have no idea about hate, and get morally indignant on the haters over something they could never understand.

I hate. I hate too fucking much. I never wanted to, but I can't help it. When I was little, I never understood how my grandparents could hate the Japanese so much. Sure, they'd lost family in the war, but that was only some of the Japanese. They weren't all like that. And they were forced to fight anyway, so how can you hate them for it? I was a stupid naive fuck, and I know this now. Hate is an emotion, it can't be explained, it can't be reasoned with, it hates ; that's all there is to it. I could never understand why my family hated the coons so bad. Then I actually met one. I hated him, but I didn't hate all coons. But as time goes on, when you realise that every single time you meet a coon that isn't a homeless violent fuck who tries to beg from you or mug you, you remember him for the rest of your life (I've met three, so far), the whole attempt at staying rational and tolerant goes out the fucking window. I mean, I hate coons more than this Serb hates the Muslims, and I fucking shouldn't. But I do. I'm not an idiot, I'm not a fundamentally bad person, but experience has taught me to hate them with every fucking fibre of my body.

That's what hate is. It can't be justified. It can't be articulated. Rationally convincing yourself not to hate is like trying to talk a housefire out of burning your fucking house down. You can talk till your face goes blue, it doesn't give a shit. And to continue the analogy ; yes, there are coons who are decent people who I wouldn't hate. There are also fires that don't burn you when you stick your hand in them. Are you gonna be the one to stick your hand in a fire to see if it burns? Or talk to a coon to see if he doesn't try to rob you?

Shit, it's hatred. It's not an opinion, it's a fact, that sits inside you. I know I make a lot of jokes about the kykes need to be gassed, and the slavs are niggers and not real people, and all that shit. Most of you accept them as jokes. Most of them are jokes. To be honest, I do worry about the effect immigration is having on the economy. And I do worry about the effect multiculturalism is having on my culture and traditions. When the Arab Council ask for a Muslims-Only beach, or I want to see the government put its foot down and say "If you don't like our culture, fuck off back to Lebanon". I want the government to tell the detained refugees to stop complaining and staging protests and hunger strikes and sewing their lips together about being put in detention camps where they're housed and fed for illegally entering the country, or go back to their wartorn shitholes. I want the international community to put it's foot down and tell Israel that they've milked Holocaust-guilt long enough, and it's time they stopped bombing the living fuck out of people and illegally kidnapping foreigners and executing them and expecting to get away with it. But that's not true hatred. I don't hate the Muslim women, or the African refugees, or the Israeli soldiers. I feel sorry for them, truly I do. That's just a concern for my culture and my nation being destroyed, and a preference to see other people suffer instead of me and my people.

But I do feel true hatred. There is a race I would gladly see exterminated to the last fucking woman and child, and God help me, I wouldn't feel the slightest bit bad over it. That is what true hatred is. I'd have every single coon gassed, men, women, children. And along with them I'd see the decent hardworking coons with jobs, with families, who don't deserve my hatred, I'd see them all gassed too. The halfcastes and quartercastes and eighthcastes, I'd gladly see them gassed so the race never fucking survives, ever. And I know halfcastes who are decent people, and I'd still be happy to see them forced the way of all flesh. That is true hatred.

And because I feel this way, I understand the white race rioters in Cronulla... and the coon race-rioters in Redfern, for that matter. I understand the Germans in the Third Reich. I understand the Arabs who suicidebomb infidels. I understand the Irish Republicans who blew the living fuck out of innocent civilians. I understand the Serbs in Srebnica, and I fundamentally understand every single person who's ever felt true hatred for another peoples.

People try to justify their hatred, people come up with reasons and exceptions and all that crap. I don't. I just try to live with it. And right or wrong, I know I'm only human, and capable of nothing better. If you don't understand where I'm coming from ; thank whatever God you pray to that you've never been forced to understand it.

HeadAroundU
08-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Too long, didn't read! NO just kidding! ;)

wow! how awesomely written! <3 I liked this example with cold fire.

It's all perfetly understandable, at least for me. My dad taught me to hate Hungarians. Oh and I learned to hate gypsies by myself! Am I awesome?

I think it's a sad that the world can't live in peace.

Paint_It_Black
08-13-2006, 06:51 AM
Justin, you should be genuine more often. That was excellent. When you feel like being honest you deliver truths few people would ever admit.

JoY
08-13-2006, 07:49 AM
you can't wipe emotions/feelings away & you can't reason with them, but you can guide them into certain directions. with focuss, taking distance from the issue for a while, focussing again.... mostly when I feel an unwelcome emotion, I rationalise it to death, directing my focuss elsewhere. hatred is relative. it has a different meaning for everyone. some are too quick to say the word, some say it when they mean it, some will never feel they have enough reason to know what it is. everyone has a different point from which they call utter dislike "hatred". like pain, you can move that setpoint upto a certain degree/level. you can't go against your own nature, but you can explore it to the point you rationalise even an emotion like hate.

whatever you say, I know examples of people, who had every reason to entirely generalise a large group of people & thoroughly hate it with every heartbeat. I'm a pretty passionate person. I can hate something to death, an attitude, a feeling, actions, words, just many things. but I can also love in a way it's just as consuming. having said this:

Sure, they'd lost family in the war, but that was only some of the Japanese. They weren't all like that. And they were forced to fight anyway, so how can you hate them for it?

what I feel for the exceptions, who aren't like the ones you have reason to hate, is so strong, it doesn't only weigh up to any hatred I feel, but it overrules it. because that's generally what I focuss on. just the knowledge there are plenty of people who aren't deserving of any hatred.

I always make sure negative feelings are directed strictly at the ones who they're for, anyway. if two, three, four, fifty people do something to me, something to rob me of every inch of selfrespect, something to humiliate me, something to deeply hurt me - which has happened - I cherish negative emotions for them. not the ones who have an aspect - may it be relevant or not - in common with them. meaning I [generally] don't even get to the "but"-stage you described in the part I quoted.

I worry too about immigration, cultures, influences, politics... (I've already discussed this thoroughly somewhere else) I worry about a lot of things. & you can wish some things never happened & some people never came into your life or country, but what's that wish worth? nothing. like your hatred, some situations just exist & you can't help it. helplessness is one emotion I do hate with every fibre of my body, when paying attention to it & really caring about the fact I can't prevent some things from happening & can't make some things better. it could make me hate myself, not someone else. & to prevent me from hating myself, I just shrug, realise it's apparently out of my hands & accept it for what it is. that way I can always give it a shot, try to better things a little, without having too much expectations & weight on my own shoulders. (so yes, I suppose that makes me immensely selfish)

I don't feel like saying much more about this issue. I feel I've already put too much of myself & my time into this. we don't understand each other when it comes to the context, role & meaning of hatred. that was quite obvious from the beginning. maybe that's because I've been so blessed I never had to feel a negative emotion so strong towards people. but frankly, I don't think that's the case. & I don't care if it makes me foolish, or naive to try to block generalised hatred from my brain & do my best never to give in to it & let it sit & rot there, like you described. to let it consume me. after all, people I have reason to hate, aren't worth hating. they aren't worth of such a poisoning emotion, trying to consume me from the inside, that fills me with rage & frustration. (so indeed, I'm extremely selfish)

Edit: maybe you can't reason with hate, but you can reason with yourself & in that way indirectly influence feelings of hatred, minimising it till under your setpoint from which utter dislike becomes hate.

Sin Studly
08-13-2006, 10:17 AM
Sorry, but no. If you think reason can influence or redirect hatred to where it belongs, then you've never felt true hatred. Good for you, though.

JoY
08-14-2006, 04:17 AM
in that case it would be impossible for every single camp survivor from the second world war not to hate the nazis. amirite? because how far does one need to go to be worth of hating? to be worth of an emotion that sits inside YOU, consuming YOU?

like I said, it's relative. personal, or how you want to view it. in the end you can't MOVE your setpoint a freaking mile, but you can explore where it is to possibly find out it's futher than you thought it would be. the same goes for pain. you can't deny this in any way. people can often handle a lot more than they think/believe they can. (& they can often handle a lot less than they say they can)

by examples I'd say it's well possible for someone, who was tortured for several years by members of a certain group, whose motives were based on the ideals of that group, to not hate every member of that group personally.

emotions come from simple fucking nerve connections. you make it look like hatred is a train that hits you & disables you for life. fuck no. hormones eventually drift off, become ineffective, or desolve into nothing. however you want to see it. why do you think it's possible to fall out of love in the first place? or are all those divorced couples out there, who were madly in love when they married, actually still secretly in love & is it a matter of admitting to it, like you did in your post?

sorry, your theory doesn't work in my head. & not in what I was taught about the human brain. you may act like I'm naive, because you're brave enough to admit you hate & I don't feel such a thing for people, but if your hate lasts forever, or so long, you're holding on to it. I could see why holding on to hatred could be usefull in cases it fills a void you don't wish to fill with the next thing in line, because it's extremely unwelcome, but that's as far as I'm willing to go in saying any generalised hatred is justified.

Sin Studly
08-14-2006, 06:53 AM
You seem to be misunderstanding everything I'm saying, and the points you're claiming I'm trying to make are so fucking retarded I'm insulted you think I could believe them.

in that case it would be impossible for every single camp survivor from the second world war not to hate the nazis. amirite? because how far does one need to go to be worth of hating? to be worth of an emotion that sits inside YOU, consuming YOU?

No, you're not rite. That's not what I'm saying at all. It's perfectly possible for them not to hate the nazis. It's impossible for them, however, to choose not to hate the nazis. Whether they do or not depends on them, who they are, what happened to them, perhaps those fleeting moments when a camp guard gave them a sad apologetic glance, or shared a cigarette with them ; but they don't get to choose how they feel.

like I said, it's relative. personal, or how you want to view it. in the end you can't MOVE your setpoint a freaking mile, but you can explore where it is to possibly find out it's futher than you thought it would be. the same goes for pain. you can't deny this in any way. people can often handle a lot more than they think/believe they can. (& they can often handle a lot less than they say they can)

I don't exactly understand what you're saying here. Are you telling me I can stick a red-hot skewer through my cock and decide that it won't hurt? Depending on the level of pain you feel, you can maybe grit your teeth and not scream like a baby, but you still can't make things not hurt. Just like you can put a clamp on your hatred and not throw a brick at the head of whoever it is you hate ; or perhaps you can't. Either way, you don't get the slightest bit of control in what you feel, only in how you react to it.

by examples I'd say it's well possible for someone, who was tortured for several years by members of a certain group, whose motives were based on the ideals of that group, to not hate every member of that group personally.

Of course it's possible. But it's not possible for them to choose to hate, or choose not to.

emotions come from simple fucking nerve connections. you make it look like hatred is a train that hits you & disables you for life. fuck no. hormones eventually drift off, become ineffective, or desolve into nothing. however you want to see it. why do you think it's possible to fall out of love in the first place? or are all those divorced couples out there, who were madly in love when they married, actually still secretly in love & is it a matter of admitting to it, like you did in your post?

This is another point you've attributed to me that baffles me with it's unJustin-like idiocy. Of course hate dies. So does love. So does everything else. But do people choose to fall madly in love, or fall madly out of love? Fuck no. I never said hate was a permanent thing. Just like my housefire analogy, hatred can be dissolved by environment, age, hormonal changes. Housefires can be quenched, run out of fuel, even burn so hot they put themselves out, but you're sure as fuck not going to get the fire out by standing on the street corner with your thumb up your ass and choosing to have a house that isn't on fire.

sorry, your theory doesn't work in my head. & not in what I was taught about the human brain. you may act like I'm naive, because you're brave enough to admit you hate & I don't feel such a thing for people, but if your hate lasts forever, or so long, you're holding on to it. I could see why holding on to hatred could be usefull in cases it fills a void you don't wish to fill with the next thing in line, because it's extremely unwelcome, but that's as far as I'm willing to go in saying any generalised hatred is justified.

Nothing lasts forever, and I don't recall ever saying anything did. I don't hold onto my hate. I try to control it, I try to ignore it ; but I'm not stupid enough to try and reason with it and make it go away. It'll go away when it's good and ready to. Hatred isn't a second-year philosophy student all eager to engage in rational and structured debate, hate is a fucking toddler on ritalin who's stayed up way past his bedtime and wants some negative attention.

If it makes you feel more comfortable, just replace all the 'hate' words with 'love'. Then maybe you can view it in a context that isn't so unpleasant it makes you not want to understand it.

HornyPope
08-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Sorry, but no. If you think reason can influence or redirect hatred to where it belongs, then you've never felt true hatred. Good for you, though.

I agree with what you mean as a whole, but a large part of it depends on the enviroment. If you have the luxury to avoid the atmosphere of hatred, you can very well take a step back and reason with it like every logical human would. "those three black kids that bullied me don't represent the black people as a whole". You will thus bread a different personality in you,

And that's the case with most Western kids today.

Sin Studly
08-16-2006, 12:37 AM
If that also counts as hatred, then we need a new word for real hatred.

edit ;

No, I'm going to get into it more than that. Yeah, if you weren't brought up to hate blacks you can step back and realise those three black kids who beat you up don't represent all blacks. But if you were brought up to hate, and you'd met hundreds of black kids who all beat you up, and never once met a decent black human being, you can still step back and realise they don't represent all blacks. Anyone who's seen a black guy in a suit on the television can do that. Hell, even I can step back and admit that the hundreds of coons I've met don't represent all coons, because there's obviously a tiny fraction of them that are decent people, like I mentioned.

But if you hate, if you really hate, it doesn't matter worth shit. If Jesus himself popped up for a second coming in the body of an aboriginal, I'd be first in line with the hammer and nails. Because such utter loathing goes way past any rationality, past any reasoning. When I encounter an abo on the street, I have to consciously remind myself that they're an actual human being ; and then I have to literally struggle to convince myself. It's amazing, I know. I'm not stupid, I'm not ignorant, and I don't believe in the inherent superiority of the white race, or any other race. But when you have true hate for a race, you stop seeing people, even though you know that's what they are, and you start seeing vermin you wish somebody would wipe off the planet. It doesn't matter if you're Joe Redneck who got kicked in the head by a mule when he were a youngun' and homeschooled by his paw, the Grand Dragon. It doesn't matter if you're somebody raised in a liberal western environment with anti-racist multicultural values shoved down your throat.

But I digress. The main point is how hatred for some becomes hated for their entire race. I'm not entirely certain I'm right on this, but I think it's a question of overflow and transferral of hatred. If the hatred you feel isn't for that guy at school whose first name you know, whose parents you've met, who likes boiled egg sandwiches and has an annoying laugh, but for some homeless piece of shit who asks for cigarettes with menaces and stinks like a blocked toilet, then it's not personalised hatred. It's hatred for an abstract caricature of humanity ; it's hatred for dirty stinking boongs who try to threaten you into giving them spare change and cigarettes, and make you want to puke with their stench. You don't learn their names. You don't find out what their favourite colour is. One is the same as the next. So the hatred and anger you feel from one is transferred to the next one. And transferred to the next one. All that hatred from all those different people builds up, and is directed at one entity ; the one common factor they have. Their race. And after a while it gets so strong that there's already so much of it that a boong doesn't have to try and intimidate you to earn your hatred. Your hatred is there the minute you see him, whether he's in homeless tramp clothes or a suit and tie, although I've not seen that often.

See, it'd be quite easy not to hate all blacks because of the blacks in your example. They beat you up, you hate them, sure. Whatever. You know their names. You know how old they are. You can direct your hatred at them as people, not at them as an abstract. But then, if you meet hundreds of blacks and every single one of them punches you in the face, it stops being hatred for three individual black kids, and becomes hatred for the black race.

JoY
08-21-2006, 07:00 AM
I never said hatred was a choice. when I said it's relative, I meant everyone has a different setpoint, a different trigger for hatred. some would hate a person for punching them in the face repeatedly, some wouldn't even hate a person for that, others would hate a person for wearing the wrong colours in the wrong season.

I tried to show you that it's not completely, entirely inevitable. maybe you can't reason with hate, like I said before, you can't control what you feel. but you can reason with yourself & control yourself. you can give in to what you feel, or you can take a step back - like Vlad said & what he said was very true in my opinion, also the fact I am in a privileged position - reason with yourself & choose to resist a feeling that has forced itself on you, but that is unwelcome.

See, it'd be quite easy not to hate all blacks because of the blacks in your example. They beat you up, you hate them, sure. Whatever. You know their names. You know how old they are. You can direct your hatred at them as people, not at them as an abstract. But then, if you meet hundreds of blacks and every single one of them punches you in the face, it stops being hatred for three individual black kids, and becomes hatred for the black race.

you yourself said you know decent coons. you try to count the ones you hate, but you can also try to count the ones you like, appreciate, feel friendship for & maybe even love. it's a matter of shifting focuss. as you said; people who survived camps in the second world war don't necessarily hate every single nazi, because it's well possible & even probable they've also seen the friendly, humane sides of some. that's exactly what I've been saying this whole time. they focuss on the fact they know not every one of them is the same. & of course they aren't, because there's not one human being the same as the other. they focuss on the knowledge & experience not every one of them has the intention to erase them off the planet. as you don't choose to feel hatred, there are many, many people who don't choose to be part of a certain group. realising that, even survivors of warcamps, who were tortured for years, are sometimes able to rationalise hatred, be more reasonable about it & direct it at the ones, even if they aren't even able to count them anymore, it's for.

You don't learn their names. You don't find out what their favourite colour is. One is the same as the next. So the hatred and anger you feel from one is transferred to the next one. And transferred to the next one. All that hatred from all those different people builds up, and is directed at one entity ; the one common factor they have. Their race.

hatred can blind you - an important aspect that ignorance & hatred have in common - but if you don't fucking give into it, you try your best to not let it. so you do learn their names, you do find out what their favourite colour is & experience that none is the same as the next. & that's what I'm mainly talking about.

there's this girl in my studentgroup & I used to fucking resent her. the way she looks, her voice, the way she talks, the things she says, the way she walks, the people she hangs out with, her attitude... I took her home yesterday & sat down with her for dinner. we ate Asian food & I found out there are different aspects to her, also aspects I appreciate. so I learned there are things about her I dislike, but that's fine. I've accepted that fact & put aside my judgements on her that appeared to be wrong. I used to see her as someone I thoroughly disliked as a whole, now there are only things I dislike about her. the fact I've put effort in knowing what I resent & learning more about her enables me to accept there are still factors I dislike, but that I at least direct my dislike not entirely to her, but to those specific factors.

I'll have to put up with her anyway - you can't resent/hate/dislike something you don't have to put up with on a regular basis, let alone when you never have to put up with it at all. so why not show some interest in what surrounds you anyway, bugging you to hell & back, & put a little effort in finding out what exactly bugs you & why? when you've been proven wrong - even on some aspects - that leaves less to hate. I used to have difficulties having her around (without tendencies to strangle her), now I'm perfectly fucking fine with it. she's there, she exists, just like me, I'm sure I can be difficult to be around aswell for some, she happens to be in the same studentgroup as I am & I should accept her for who & what she is. I don't have to like what I don't like, as long as I know what that exactly is, so I can accept those aspects, aswell as the ones I do like. & I am sure I can tolerate her now & maybe, when I focuss on the things I appeared to appreciate, I'll learn to appreciate her as a whole aswell. (although I do doubt that)

Edit: fucking typo.

Sin Studly
08-21-2006, 07:17 AM
you yourself said you know decent coons. you try to count the ones you hate, but you can also try to count the ones you like, appreciate, feel friendship for & maybe even love.

I know decent halfcastes. Two of them. And they're only relatively decent ; by aboriginal standards they're great, by white standards they're scum.

I'm going to tell you a little anecdote, something that happened to me a few days ago, because it shocked me and made me realise that I truly am trying not to hate coons. It also made me realise how futile it is.

I was in the city, and got served by an aboriginal in a Government office. The service was bad and unfriendly, probably the worst service I've ever recieved in a government office outside the DMV ; and when we're talking about government clerks, that says a lot. But hell, he was aboriginal. He was an absolute credit to his race. I walked out of the building feeling that I'd had a truly positive experience with an aboriginal. On my way to the bus stop a pack of about half a dozen abos shouted out "Hey you fucking white cunt, we're going to fuck you', and I barely noticed ; because hell, shit like that happens so often that nobody really notices it. If they were any other race, I'd be horrified. White, Asian, African, Arab, whatever, I would be utterly shocked and shaken. But they were coons. That's what coons do. I still went home feeling that my day had been extremely positive, and I actually felt that I hated aboriginals less after it.

So shit, my hatred isn't blind. My prejudice even tries to compensate to stop me hating, by recieving things that I'd be annoyed if a white did as 'good' when an aboriginal does it, recieving things that I'd be horrified if a white did as 'expected' when an aboriginal does it. It's just that these fucking coons refuse to give me a chance to stop hating them, ever. Seriously, how do you not hate when faced with that?

JoY
08-21-2006, 10:41 AM
have you ever considered you might not be the only who hates them, that people view them in a certain way that lowers their standards, expectations & their esteem of them, which in turn lowers the standards, expectations & esteem of themselves, of those who are hated for the group they belong to, which causes them to have limited chances & hate the ENTIRE group of people of which so many hate them? that they do only what is expected of them & hatred becomes a reaction to hatred, which forms a never-ending cycle, which is exactly what forms the problem in the original subject of discussion? don't you think that somewhere, by someone that cycle should be broken someway to better the situation at least a little & to form a certain basis - no matter how fragile - of a certain form of understanding between at least two individuals from the groups involved?

most people in Amsterdam hate homeless folks. no, actually, it's mostly the junkies. the word says it all; junk, they're rejects, worthy of rejection & discarding. they beg, they steal, they rob... they annoy. in large numbers at all times. & for what? all for fucking drugs. they barely give a shit about food - you can give it to them, but most times they'll refuse it & ask for the money instead. at first sight there's seriously, absolutely NOTHING to like about them. nothing to put them in a positive view.

there have been times I sat down with one, in the hospital, but also out on the streets when one would beg me for some money. the funny thing is; these people aren't just junkies. when looking at them, they, as any other, belong to different groups. one is Dutch, one originally came from America before getting stuck here, the other is negro, then there are some from Eastern Europe.... so even at first glance you could see their heroin use doesn't define them.

after talking to them, I found out each of their stories, reasons to be the way they were/are. reasons that wouldn't be good enough maybe for someone else to become that way, but it obviously contributed to why they do what they do. & even though I don't fully understand it - because either I'm not like that, or have never had the displeasure of experiencing so much shit - I respect it. I respect them, because they're only fucking human, just as much as I am. & every time I'm confronted with one, I realise every one of them has his/her own personal story that has contributed to the way they are. I don't go all; "aww, poor soul", but I don't go hating them either. just...neutral.

every single brain-selected signal, event, thing you pick up on forms you & if you don't know a thing about any of that, I don't see enough reason to hate someone for what he/she is. that's all.

Sin Studly
08-21-2006, 11:01 AM
have you ever considered you might not be the only who hates them, that people view them in a certain way that lowers their standards, expectations & their esteem of them, which in turn lowers the standards, expectations & esteem of themselves, of those who are hated for the group they belong to, which causes them to have limited chances & hate the ENTIRE group of people of which so many hate them? that they do only what is expected of them & hatred becomes a reaction to hatred, which forms a never-ending cycle, which is exactly what forms the problem in the original subject of discussion? don't you think that somewhere, by someone that cycle should be broken someway to better the situation at least a little & to form a certain basis - no matter how fragile - of a certain form of understanding between at least two individuals from the groups involved?

Of course. I'm not an idiot. They act the way they do because we hate them, we hate them because they act the way they do. I could go on and on about the futility of attempting to drag their race out of the gutter of the planet, but that's not the point here. The point here is that I hate them, and the vast vast vast majority of them are deserving of my hatred, and I have no desire to 'learn their stories'. I just want them gone.

most people in Amsterdam hate homeless folks. no, actually, it's mostly the junkies.... <snip>....

But those are junkies. I've been close friends with junkies. My best friend of the last few years was a junkie. They're scum, it's true. But aboriginals make even junkies look like saints.

every single brain-selected signal, event, thing you pick up on forms you & if you don't know a thing about any of that, I don't see enough reason to hate someone for what he/she is. that's all.

You're still hung up on reason, as though this could be rationally and intelligently explained. It's like a packrape victim who fears all men. Statistically, rationally, logically, she shouldn't. And I'm sure she knows this. But you're not gonna manage to explain her gut feelings away with reasoning.

JoY
08-21-2006, 11:26 AM
but she can at least confront herself with her own problem, untill finally she doesn't only know, but experiences there's no reason to hate all men, which would be a nice starting point to let her fear dissolve.

I get your point & respect your point. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying I see & deal with it differently.

HornyPope
08-21-2006, 09:06 PM
Just noticed the edit.

I'm not disagreeing that this is how hate works, I think you nailed it nicely, only that the circumstances which you, or anyone in a situation is under, allow for this racial hatred to go on.

But we hate, like we love, only for what we see and feel, but those perceptions are in no way permanent. The moment, or perhaps a while after, we realize these perceptions of a people aren't founded, that they aren't what we thought they were, the feeling dissapears. Sort of like a child smiles when he realizes his lollypop that he thought was lost isn't really lost after all.

The next phase could be denial but that's another story all together.

JoY
08-22-2006, 05:13 AM
fully fucking agreed. =)

Mark_Bryan_420
08-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Who is right??

There IS the Abrahamic Covenant which dates back to 1960 B.C.E. and the Davidic covenant back to 1000-960 B.C.E. the Palestinians didn't lay claim''til the 1948-67 period. If there's an EARLIER claim,I'd like to see it,but as it is,I think the land belongs to Judah. (Israel) As for America,well,look here http://www.asis.com/~stag/seal.html I think this'll explain our alliance with Israel. (Judah)

HornyPope
08-22-2006, 07:57 AM
Dude you`re fucking crazy. I hope you`re only saying it here because no one else listens to you.

wheelchairman
08-22-2006, 08:01 AM
I don't know, I thought it was pretty funny.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-01-2006, 01:15 PM
Dude you`re fucking crazy. I hope you`re only saying it here because no one else listens to you.
What's so crazy'bout tracin' our roots? Care to explain? If you look at the second set of symbols at the Exodus where it says:Rebellion To Tyrants Is Obedience To God which you'll also find here www.freedomdomain.com/illumin.html Scroll down to the third set here.You'll see that the Exodus seal was designed and proposed by Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson who believed America was descended from Manasseh and fulfillin' the ancient prophecy given by Jacob (Israel) to Joseph's two sons includin' Ephraim. Genesis;48:16-19,;49:22-26 The Exodus seal WOULD'VE replaced the Pyramid,but the committe chose the pyramid instead. Why would Franklin and Jefferson propose such an emblem to symbolize America if they thought it was crazy? The word America is believed to come from Amerigo Vespucci which in the hebrew manuscripts is pronounced HaMachir which means salesmanship or CAPITALISM! Machir was the firstborn son of Manasseh! Genesis;50:23 http://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/ephraim.html So that as well as this, http://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/israsxn.html helps trace our roots back 3,000 years!

Arran
09-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Israel is the only Jewish country in the world, it was their land originally so why should the Arabs be allowed colonise it?

wheelchairman
09-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Because they've been living there for a while too, would be my guess. It's not about who was there first, that's bullshit. Or, it's at least very annoying to hear.

Tigger Army
09-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Because they've been living there for a while too, would be my guess. It's not about who was there first, that's bullshit. Or, it's at least very annoying to hear.

Not to mention it's bullshit anyway concidering the muslims from nowadays have most likely ancestors who were jewish. The Queran isn't that different from the bible really. At least up to Abraham it's even the same book.

Sin Studly
09-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Israel is the only Jewish country in the world, it was their land originally so why should the Arabs be allowed colonise it?

Good idea. Next, let's send all the French and English back to Germany.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-05-2006, 07:30 AM

http://www.new-life.net/oldtest.htm The Palestinian Covenant would be covered in Deuteronomy;29,30. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deut%2029-30&version9; This is all I can find for now.

Tigger Army
09-05-2006, 07:58 AM
http://www.new-life.net/oldtest.htm The Palestinian Covenant would be covered in Deuteronomy;29,30. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deut%2029-30&version9; This is all I can find for now.

don';t bother too much. Someone who misspells his own name (as it obvously should've been 'Arian') can't be taken too seriously

Mark_Bryan_420
09-05-2006, 08:03 AM
Israel is the only Jewish country in the world. Not exactly,the Milesians are descended from Miledh a.k.a. Gathelus. http://www.asis.com/~stag/royalty.html http://members.aol.com/CARADOC28/throne.html http://www.the7thfire.com/queen_tephi/voyage_of_Zarah-Gaelic_History.html Here's Zarah's flag! http://www.the7thfire.com/queen_tephi/flag_of_Ulster.html Here's his twin brother who BREACHED his birthright! http://www.canadiancontent.net/profiles/flags/is-lgflag.gif This is the PHAREZ branch. You can look up the story of the twins' birth in Genesis;38:27-30 and the three OVERTURNS of the throne in Ezekiel;21:25-27 (KJV) Just as the scriptures foretold!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-05-2006, 08:10 AM
don';t bother too much. Someone who misspells his own name (as it obvously should've been 'Arian') can't be taken too seriously Where is this misspellin'?

Steerpike
09-05-2006, 08:20 AM
http://www.asis.com/~stag/royalty.html (http://www.asis.com/~stag/royalty.html)Any website that contains an essay that begins with:

'The ties between Jesus and England are many. The traditions surrounding Glastonbury make it certain that Jesus spent much time there. God has been "grooming" England all through history.'

Should be destroyed, and its makers interned.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Any website that contains an essay that begins with:

'The ties between Jesus and England are many. The traditions surrounding Glastonbury make it certain that Jesus spent much time there. God has been "grooming" England all through history.'

Should be destroyed, and its makers interned. That was IGNORANT! http://www.britainexpress.com/Myths/Glastonbury.htm http://www.asis.com/~stag/chrstbrt.html If you're referrin' to the Davinci Code,I'll agree with you,but Christ and his uncle's presence is another story! http://www.asis.com/~stag/glastonb.html

Steerpike
09-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Whether or not it is your strategy to simply throw hyperlinks at people in the vain hope of making them concede is no concern of mine, but the links you provided are worthless.

I took the liberty of reading them. The first one, for example, gives no evidence at all. In fact, the very url itself describes it as a 'myth', and the text refers incessently to 'legends'.

The second one gives more evidence, but none that links Jesus' presence on the island at all. It only claims that he was absent from his homeland, and that it was possible that he could have gone to Britain. It even says that he could have been in India, for crying out loud. It doesn't even give any contemporary evidence. Furthermore, it references the Domesday Book, which was written in in the late 11th century!

The final link is the most worthless of all. It even states at one point that "The foundation of the Church in England" was by the Disciples of Christ." Which undermines the whole argument. It also references 'Gildas the Wise', who lived between "AD 425-512". It then spends at least three paragraphs explaining again how Joseph of Arimathea could have got there, which is missing the point somewhat, and then another three talking about the tin mines in Cornwall, which wasn't in question anyway.

It even goes on about King Arthur at one point, stating: "but there is plenty of evidence linking Arthur to Glastonbury, and Joseph.", after which it makes the fundamental mistake of not giving any.

I implore you, Mark_Bryan_420, to do two things. Firstly, shut the fuck up. Secondly, remove your presence from this BBS. If all you are going to do is press your faith on other people with flimsy, moronic "evidence" there is no point in you contributing anything to any discussion.

Paint_It_Black
09-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Hey Steerpike? If you're enjoying that then good for you, but if you're going to be staying around it's not generally worth expending so much effort on the morons. They'll never listen, and while it might somewhat impress those of us who aren't morons, it's not strictly necessary. We can already tell you aren't a moron.

HornyPope
09-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Why are you trying to be Jewish, Mark? Are you in for business or pleasure?

sKratch
09-05-2006, 07:17 PM
What's so pleasurable about getting your dick cut up and not eating hot dogs? OK I could go without hot dogs.

Steerpike
09-06-2006, 02:35 AM
Hey Steerpike? If you're enjoying that then good for you, but if you're going to be staying around it's not generally worth expending so much effort on the morons. They'll never listen, and while it might somewhat impress those of us who aren't morons, it's not strictly necessary. We can already tell you aren't a moron.
You're right, I suppose. I just hate it when people canvas for religion.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-06-2006, 06:25 AM
Whether or not it is your strategy to simply throw hyperlinks at people in the vain hope of making them concede is no concern of mine, but the links you provided are worthless.

I took the liberty of reading them. The first one, for example, gives no evidence at all. In fact, the very url itself describes it as a 'myth', and the text refers incessently to 'legends'.

The second one gives more evidence, but none that links Jesus' presence on the island at all. It only claims that he was absent from his homeland, and that it was possible that he could have gone to Britain. It even says that he could have been in India, for crying out loud. It doesn't even give any contemporary evidence. Furthermore, it references the Domesday Book, which was written in in the late 11th century!

The final link is the most worthless of all. It even states at one point that "The foundation of the Church in England" was by the Disciples of Christ." Which undermines the whole argument. It also references 'Gildas the Wise', who lived between "AD 425-512". It then spends at least three paragraphs explaining again how Joseph of Arimathea could have got there, which is missing the point somewhat, and then another three talking about the tin mines in Cornwall, which wasn't in question anyway.

It even goes on about King Arthur at one point, stating: "but there is plenty of evidence linking Arthur to Glastonbury, and Joseph.", after which it makes the fundamental mistake of not giving any.

I implore you, Mark_Bryan_420, to do two things. Firstly, shut the fuck up. Secondly, remove your presence from this BBS. If all you are going to do is press your faith on other people with flimsy, moronic "evidence" there is no point in you contributing anything to any discussion.
First of all,there's no strategy here,I understand there's no point now in talkin' to an atheist! You'll never be convinced even if you saw Christ HIMSELF! Second,yes their METHODS are screwed,but their argument that Christ and uncle Joseph bein' in England makes sense since tin and copper mines abounded in England,not to mention that elements of Ephraim,Manasseh,Dan and especially Zarah/Judah were livin' there since the fall of Assyria to Babylon enablin' these tribes to escape captivity and move north and west from the Mideast to Asia and into Europe Isaiah;49:20. Besides so much evidence over the centuries have been destroyed by religious zealots,pagan cults and secular sects so as to make ANY remainin' evidence questionable,but NEVER proven wrong! Finally don't EVER accuse me of PRESSIN' my beliefs on ANYONE! It ain't up to YOU to decide whether I stay or go! If I disagree,I POINT IT OUT! I don't try to ban or get people banned simply because I disagree with them! I hold my own and take 'em on! I don't sit there and call prople morons or any other names! I'm STRONGER than that,insults only weaken or kill your arguments!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-06-2006, 06:46 AM
Why are you trying to be Jewish, Mark? Are you in for business or pleasure?

I'm of multi-saxon descent which includes Ulster descent (N.Ireland) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Flag_of_Northern_Ireland.svg This is the Zarah branch of Judah which NEVER returned to the Mideast after the ASSYRIAN captivity! The ones taken by Babylon were the Pharez branch of Judah which today is modern Israel,Pharez was Zarah's TWIN brother and it is NO coincidence that the kingdom of BOTH BRANCHES Troy/David formed nearly the same time! The red kingdom was the LOW kingdom,while David's kingdom was the HIGH kingdom which lasted until the fall of Jerusalem in 586 B.C.E. When Zedekiah/Mataniah was captured and his sons were killed,the ONLY survivors were the king's DAUGHTERS which married into the Zarah (red) branch and the throne of David was OVERTURNED 3 times! Ezekiel;21:25-27 so I'm not TRYIN' to be I AM PART Jewish,the rest is English (Jamestown,Va.1607)My great grandfather half English,half Cherokee was JOHN SMITH JOHNSON! Swedish,Danish,Norwegian and Cherokee! So there ya have it to be exact! I'm especially proud to have English ties to Jamestown,through Bryan,Daughtry,Linkous and Johnson! I have at least a SECONDARY link to Captain John Smith and the settlers at Jamestown! http://www.historicjamestowne.org/history/images/john_smith.jpg http://img10.echo.cx/img10/mark6dj.jpg I have a full beard now and look alot like John Smith who of English stock would be a distant cousin!

Mota Boy
09-06-2006, 07:47 AM
What's so pleasurable about getting your dick cut up and not eating hot dogs? OK I could go without hot dogs.

Yeah, but that means going without corndogs too. I only eat 'em once a year - during Mardi Gras - but they're sinfully sweet drunk food.

Hey Mark, have you heard that, according to the Bible, terrorists will nuke New York this month? It's true!

Steerpike
09-06-2006, 09:32 AM
I'm sorry, Paint It Black, but I have to reply to this.

First of all,there's no strategy here,I understand there's no point now in talkin' to an atheist! You'll never be convinced even if you saw Christ HIMSELF!
First of all: I'd describe myself more as agnostic. I have not seen any evidence thus far that proves the existence of God. That means I have a reason for not being Christian.
Secondly: I highly doubt you know me well enough. This is my twelth post. All you done to try and swing me is to provide "evidence" in the form of an inconclusive compilation of half-baked points.

Second,yes their METHODS are screwed,but...into Europe Isaiah;49:20.
As I said before, it only mentioned the vague possibility, not the evidence.

Besides so much evidence over the centuries have been destroyed by religious zealots,pagan cults and secular sects so as to make ANY remainin' evidence questionable,but NEVER proven wrong!
I didn't say it was proved wrong, I said that it was:
1. In parts irrelevant.
2. Inconclusive.
3. In parts retarded.
And if so much evidence was destroyed by pagans, etc, how would you know?

Finally don't EVER accuse me of PRESSIN' my beliefs on ANYONE!
Oh come on, you post links in every post you make! You canvas more than a political party!

It ain't up to YOU to decide whether I stay or go! If I disagree,I POINT IT OUT! I don't try to ban or get people banned simply because I disagree with them! I hold my own and take 'em on!
I wasn't trying to get you banned, I simply suggested that you leave, since you're contributing crap.

I don't sit there and call prople morons or any other names! I'm STRONGER than that,insults only weaken or kill your arguments!
I admit that I got too personal towards the end, although that was largely the result of a headache being exacerbated by reading pages and pages of worthless material, which I had the decency to check out and -against my better judgement and Paint It Black's advice- took time to reveal how it was worthless.

Sin Studly
09-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Steerpike, he has 420 in his name. We automatically assume everything he posts is worthless. You should start doing the same, it saves a lot of time.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Hey Mark, have you heard that, according to the Bible, terrorists will nuke New York this month? It's true! :rolleyes: PITY!

Mota Boy
09-06-2006, 11:39 AM
See? (http://www.truebiblecode.com/)

It's true because it's in the Bible. Right next to the part about Jesus in England.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-07-2006, 08:00 AM
I'm sorry, Paint It Black, but I have to reply to this.

First of all: I'd describe myself more as agnostic. I have not seen any evidence thus far that proves the existence of God. That means I have a reason for not being Christian. I know little to nothin' about agnosticism,I was originally brought up as a southern baptist,now I'm a non denominational cantheist (cannabis theology) christian believer.

Secondly: I highly doubt you know me well enough. This is my twelth post. All you done to try and swing me is to provide "evidence" in the form of an inconclusive compilation of half-baked points. Thanks to alot of crucial information bein' destroyed by certain religious and secular fanatics,it's easy to come to that conclusion,so I understand.

As I said before, it only mentioned the vague possibility, not the evidence. I must agree at this point that as flawed as it may be from time to time,it's all we have.

I didn't say it was proved wrong, I said that it was:
1. In parts irrelevant.
2. Inconclusive.
3. In parts retarded.
And if so much evidence was destroyed by pagans, etc, how would you know? Well,one example would be crucial information destroyed by the Romans in 70 C.E. (A.D.)

Oh come on, you post links in every post you make! You canvas more than a political party! Maybe,but I MYSELF am an INDEPENDENT! I prefer third parties like the Reform party. http://www.gatewood.com/speech.html Here's an example!

I wasn't trying to get you banned, I simply suggested that you leave, since you're contributing crap. You ARE entitled to YOUR opinion!

I admit that I got too personal towards the end, although that was largely the result of a headache being exacerbated by reading pages and pages of worthless material, which I had the decency to check out and -against my better judgement and Paint It Black's advice- took time to reveal how it was worthless. As far as your headache is concerned,you'd be AMAZED what a BC powder and AT LEAST half a joint would do! Works for me EVERY TIME!:D Lemme give you an example of why I think America fulfills Manasseh's role. In Genesis;49 beginnin' with verse 1 Jacob/Israel calls in his 12 sons and says:Gather yourselves together and let me tell you what shall befall (happen to) you in the LAST DAYS! He starts with Reuben and works his way down to Benjamin,from oldest to youngest. This is what he says about Joseph,the 11th son and firstborn son of Rachel,his favorite wife! As I quote the prophecy,Ill interpret it as I go along,here we go. Verses 22-26:Joseph is a FRUITFUL bough,even a fruitful bough by a well whose branches (Ephraim/U.K.-Manasseh/U.S.)run over the wall. (colonization-foreign aid) the archers (enemies) have sorely grieved him, (envied his wealth) shot at him,(war) and HATED HIM! (9-11-01) BUT! his bow (military) abode in STRENGTH! (world's most powerful military) and the arms (weapons) of his hands (government/military)were made strong (nuclear/hydrogen bombs)by the mighty God of Jacob (through Albert Einstein,a JEW to a christian nation) America was declared a christian nation by the U.S. Supreme court on Feb.29 1892 and Great Britain in 156/57 C.E. In chapter 48:16-19 Jacob mentions Manasseh as A people and A nation and he shall be great,and Ephraim as a MULTITUDE (commonwealth) of nations. To confirm this,one you FAST FORWARD to the 19th and 20th centuries (the LAST DAYS) and see WHICH nations FULFILL these prophecies! Furthermore you take the 7 times judgement which Moses warned about in Leviticus;28,take the Hebrew calendar which is 360 days a year compared to our 365/6 days a year,and multiply 360 x 7,you get 2,520 days,each day for a year! In 745 B.C.E Assyria began to afllict the Northern Tribes,2,520 years later,we come to 1776! You KNOW what happen THAT year! From 740 B.C.E the second wave occurs,2,520 years later,1781 and the victory at Yorktown,Va! Samaria happened to be in Manasseh's territory in Canaan,in 721 B.C.E. Samaria fell to Assyria,2,520 years later in 1800,OUR capital was moved from Philly to Washington D.C.! Finally in 718 B.C.E. the FINAL deportation of the northern kindom took place,2,520 years later,we have 1803 when the Lewis and Clark expedition and the Louisiana Purchase took place! The birthright that belongs to Joseph's descendants was WITHHELD until their 7 times judgement ENDED and these two nations burst upon the world scene to rule the seas and possess the gates of their enemies! Genesis;22:17,;24:60! One last thing. Jacob said Ephraim would be GREATER than Manasseh in TERRITORY! That didn't happen in Canaan,but if you look at a global map of the commonwealth TODAY and compit to the original lots of the 12 tribes in Canaan,you'll see what I mean! Also Hosea mentions Ephraim as a MIXED MULTITUDE (intermarriage) and a CAKE UNTURNED,light on one side dark on the other! Look at a map of the entire commonwealth at it's height and you'll see how easy it is to understand what the prophet Hosea meant! Have a good one!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-07-2006, 09:46 AM
See? (http://www.truebiblecode.com/)

It's true because it's in the Bible. Right next to the part about Jesus in England.

From what I could read due to time constraints on the library computer,alot of THEIR predictions haven't come true.

DeAtHsTaR
09-08-2006, 10:47 PM
The conflict has nothing to do with leadership. It's that Arabs and Jews have long fucking memories, and refuse to forgive.

There'll be peace in the middle east when one side is utterly Holocausted.

I vote for the Arabs.

XYlophonetreeZ
09-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Hey, I'm part Jewish, so I have credibility to argue about anything, right? What the hell. Fucker reminds me of all those Asian bastards who are like "ZOMG I'M RELATED TO GENGHIS KHAN WORSHIP ME OMG." Big fucking deal, Genghis Khan had more sex than any man in history. Everyone's related to Genghis Khan. Point is, holding some distant relation to X race or X religion means jack cock in terms of credibility. We mustn't forget what's ultimately important: who's smart, and who's an idiot? Remember, being smart has nothing to do with the religious and hereditary street cred you can conjure up. So which are you? Prove it, fucker.

I was originally brought up as a southern baptist,now I'm a non denominational cantheist (cannabis theology) christian believer. LOLOLOLOLOLOLFUCKINGLOLZ.

Q: How many Baptists should you take fishing with you?

A: Two. Because if you only take one, then he'll drink all your beer.

CANTHEIST??? I don't think even Selaisse himself would go so far as to coin a term as blatantly retarded as that. Tell me about all of the glorious light that Jah has unveiled to you, mon! Enlighten me, mon!

lawlz your chief prophet was some actor in that shitty sequel to Karate Kid with that chick in it!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Conrad

Tigger Army
09-09-2006, 12:04 AM
I vote for the Arabs.

oh please, can't we come to some kind of agreement in which we destroy BOTH subspecies?

Whiplash
09-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Nah, The jews are like the middle eastern americans. And by that i mean that they can do all our fighting for us.( in the middle east)

Tigger Army
09-09-2006, 04:59 AM
and when did the US fight for us?

Whiplash
09-09-2006, 07:15 AM
By us I mean Europe and some other country's

Ehmm, They faught for us in the second world war remember?

Tigger Army
09-09-2006, 01:18 PM
By us I mean Europe and some other country's

Ehmm, They faught for us in the second world war remember?

fought btw. And no not really, they fought for themselves after germany declared war on them.

Sin Studly
09-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Germany only declared war on them because they declared war on Japan. Germany was not the aggressor.

Tigger Army
09-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Germany only declared war on them because they declared war on Japan. Germany was not the aggressor.

yes well the japan situation was ofcourse an argument to declare war on the US but it wouldn't have been necessary really (though it would be hard to explain Japan I suppose). Germany could've also stop their ties with Japan after the pearl harbor attack, I think? Till that point not attacking germany and invading europe was a serious option. At least that's how I see it.

Not Ozymandias
09-09-2006, 04:09 PM
I think we would've gone into Europe even if Germany and Italy didn't declare war on us too. Roosevelt realized that Hitler wasn't going to stop and wanted to intervene, but the public and Congress didn't want to get involved after the farce of World War I. But after Pearl Harbor the isolationist feelings were gone (forever, sadly).

Tigger Army
09-10-2006, 01:07 AM
even so: was it to save europe or just to get rid of a (possible) threat to themselves? I doubt it had much to do with altruism

Sin Studly
09-10-2006, 02:57 AM
If Hitler delayed the war a few years, America woulda been fighting for the axis. Fascism was mad-popular until Hitler fucked it all up by invading shitty mudskin countries like England and Poland.

Paint_It_Black
09-10-2006, 05:18 AM
Fascism was mad-popular until Hitler fucked it all up by invading shitty mudskin countries like England and Poland.

Wait, what?

Whiplash
09-10-2006, 05:22 AM
I was thinking the same thing.

HUH:confused: US fighting with the Axis???

Tigger Army
09-10-2006, 05:59 AM
I was thinking the same thing.

HUH:confused: US fighting with the Axis???

yes, with the nazis indeed.

Whiplash
09-10-2006, 06:00 AM
But why, I thought the yanks hated the nazi's.

Tigger Army
09-10-2006, 06:14 AM
But why, I thought the yanks hated the nazi's.

if they did they'd declare war on germany YEARS before they did now. Most likely as soon as germany invaded Poland or perhaps even earlier. But instead they waited for more than 3 years with that.

Paint_It_Black
09-10-2006, 07:58 AM
I'm not disputing that the Americans could have sided with Germany. I'm disputing Justin's claim that Hitler invaded England.

Tigger Army
09-10-2006, 08:42 AM
we know he never did that though he probably would've tried

Steerpike
09-10-2006, 10:19 AM
Technically he did by invading the Channel Islands. And he would have invaded the mainland if the Luftwaffe had stopped pissing around and destroyed the airfields instead of the cities. Not that I would have wanted him to have, mind you.

Tigger Army
09-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Technically he did by invading the Channel Islands. And he would have invaded the mainland if the Luftwaffe had stopped pissing around and destroyed the airfields instead of the cities. Not that I would have wanted him to have, mind you.

hm yeah, you're right about the channel islands as they are british...

stopping the attacks on the airfields and industry was probably one of his dumbest ideas ever.

Whiplash
09-10-2006, 11:04 AM
They should have just invaded england like the allies did in Normandy.

Tigger Army
09-10-2006, 11:08 AM
indeed, that way they'd be pretty much destroyed by the time they get off the beaches and would be destroyed in a few weeks instead of 6 years

Whiplash
09-10-2006, 11:13 AM
Destroyed? by Who?They would have had England If the lufwaffe and the wermacht would have a combined attack.
And once on land they could have preformed a blitzkrieg attack with spearhead type panzer movements.
England and indeed the world would be pretty mutch fucked if that happened.

Tigger Army
09-10-2006, 11:31 AM
I highly doubt the germans would have a chance to get any vehicle on England.

Destroyed by who? Most likely the british (including soldiers from their colonies). Trying to invade England was not a serious option yet at the point where they stopped bombing the industry and started bombing London. Had they continued that they wouldn't even need to invade England. England would've most likely surrendered after all the industry had been destroyed.

Whiplash
09-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Why not, The british defences where for the bigger part shot to pieces, hell there where even farmers with pitchforks standing on the beaches.
But thats a good thing the british people would fight to the last man, But the germans where far more superior. If the Luftwaffe would just concentra on the coastal defences insted of fucking around with the RAF and London.

jacknife737
09-10-2006, 12:23 PM
If the Luftwaffe would just concentra on the coastal defences insted of fucking around with the RAF and London.

Germany needed to get rid of the RAF, without air superiority an invasion could never have been launched. Germany should have concentrated on the RAF alone, and forgot about bombing London. Also, let’s not forget that the Royal Navy was still around, and in huge numbers.

Whiplash
09-10-2006, 12:27 PM
The german U-boat divisions where superior to the royal navy. If they wanted they could have destroyed the entire british navy.

HornyPope
09-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Lolololololol.

jacknife737
09-10-2006, 08:37 PM
The german U-boat divisions where superior to the royal navy. If they wanted they could have destroyed the entire british navy.

Uh the German Navy was never in a positon to destroy the Royal Navy.

Tigger Army
09-11-2006, 08:02 AM
indeed, or at least not in the waters of the english coast. Granted the U-boats were probably better than the ships the british had but not that much.

The germans had the disadvantage that the british knew EXACTLY what the U-boats were comunicating. Besides that they also were able to track them down with new radars and with planes (eventhough that would be somewhat harder with the luftwaffe in the air). Then again the luftwaffe didn't have THAT much advantage concidering the british knew where they flew thanks to the radar while the germans had no clue where the english flew. How do you think the germans lost the battle of britain? Ofcourse the decision by the germans to stop attacking airports and attack london instead was one of their worst decision ever (though not attacking Dunquerque while the british were fleeing was not too bright either and attacking Russia was probably even worse)

Steerpike
09-11-2006, 08:42 AM
And, of course, the Royal Navy were in possession of destroyers (which release depth charges).

As for Russia, Hitler had to attack. He had made no secret of the fact that he wanted Lebensraum at the expense of Eastern Europe, and had viciously denied the communists in Germany to seize control. When he saw that the Red Army was getting bigger and better equipped, he panicked and invaded Russia before it was too late.

HornyPope
09-11-2006, 08:56 AM
It's amusing this suggestion by some that hordes of submarines could somehow take on the Home Fleet.

People throw words and facts (mostly erroneous) they heard on documentaries without the slightest clue of relevance and context.

Tigger Army
09-11-2006, 10:43 PM
And, of course, the Royal Navy were in possession of destroyers (which release depth charges).

As for Russia, Hitler had to attack. He had made no secret of the fact that he wanted Lebensraum at the expense of Eastern Europe, and had viciously denied the communists in Germany to seize control. When he saw that the Red Army was getting bigger and better equipped, he panicked and invaded Russia before it was too late.

He could've waited for a few years to avoid the war on two fronts though. Ofcourse he pretty much destroyed communism in germany but I don't think that the sovjets were really bothered by that. Why else did they share poland after Hitler gained control over Germany and removed the communists?

JoY
09-12-2006, 12:59 AM
It's amusing this suggestion by some that hordes of submarines could somehow take on the Home Fleet.

People throw words and facts (mostly erroneous) they heard on documentaries without the slightest clue of relevance and context.

I generally agree.

Steerpike
09-12-2006, 08:53 AM
He could've waited for a few years to avoid the war on two fronts though. Ofcourse he pretty much destroyed communism in germany but I don't think that the sovjets were really bothered by that. Why else did they share poland after Hitler gained control over Germany and removed the communists?
The Soviets were furious over their failure to control Germany. Lenin wanted to actually occupy Poland in the early twenties so that he could get to the industrial centre of Europe, Germany, where he could count on many workers being willing to revolt.
Russia also made a pact with Germany (in which they decided to share Poland) to protect itself from Germany while it could build up its strength. Meanwhile, Hitler had planned to attack Russia before 1943 so that he could claim the technological and military edge, and finish the war quickly before anyone else could re-arm. He'd been saying from the beginning that he wanted Lebensraum at the expense of Russia.

HornyPope
09-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Yeah, Stalin was bound to attack to liberate the European proletariat from wicked bourgeois sooner or later. He could have attacked that summer of '41 even.

Germany was doomed from the moment it attacked Poland because it guaranteed a prolongued war against England due to the fact that neither could destroy the other, and with USSR restless in the East, it was only a matter of time before Germany would find itself drawn in a war on two fronts--which spelled certain doom.

Sin Studly
09-12-2006, 10:48 AM
I used the wrong word. He never tried to invade England. But he killed English-speaking anglo-saxons and America didn't like it.

Steerpike
09-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Yeah, Stalin was bound to attack to liberate the European proletariat from wicked bourgeois sooner or later. He could have attacked that summer of '41 even.
What the fuck?

Germany was doomed from the moment it attacked Poland because it guaranteed a prolongued war against England due to the fact that neither could destroy the other, and with USSR restless in the East, it was only a matter of time before Germany would find itself drawn in a war on two fronts--which spelled certain doom.
Germany was in a very good position to defeat Britain, but failure to win the Battle of Britain by bombing airfields meant that the German navy was susceptable to the air. With no Western landbase to latch onto, the USA would have found it very hard indeed to reinforce Britain when it finally did enter the war. Plus, the German army spread itself out too far when attacking Russia.

Sin Studly
09-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Germany was pretty close to forcing Britain out of the war. But they never could have taken Russia. Mother Russia is invincable.

HornyPope
09-12-2006, 11:34 AM
What the fuck?

Which part? About Stalin wanting to crush greedy bourgeois or making plans to attack in '41?

Germany was in a very good position to defeat Britain, but failure to win the Battle of Britain by bombing airfields meant that the German navy was susceptable to the air.

Grounding the RAF (your "Battle of Britain") was only the first step, the next would be to assert dominance in the channel with naval bombers, the third would be to establish a corridor for invasion and only then would an invading force land on the British shores. Past that you need constant supplying and then keeping an occupation force. The Sealion was a very fragile plan that rested on every phase carried on smoothly according to German strategists, and it's far, far from a certainty that such would have been the case.

For instance, even if the phases first through third were succesful and an initial force of marines established a platzdarm. What next? The British could afford to block the corridor with their navy, even against heavy losses suffered by Luttwafe from the sky, and rotate the fleet task force by bringing in ships from the Pacific, therby denying supplies to operating units.

It is also not impossible that the Americans would join the war with their ships and their air force once the first enemy troops landed in Britain. Then what?

Regardless of the outcome, the preparation for the war with Britain meant that ressources en masse were diverted to a front wholly useless as far as the looming war with USSR was concerned.

And my point is, Germany simply couldn't win this one swiftly enough to then shift all it's focus to Russia. And even if it did, it would be vulrnerable and unprepared after an exhaustive campaign in La manche.

Steerpike
09-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Which part? About Stalin wanting to crush greedy bourgeois or making plans to attack in '41?
I doubt the Red Army could have mustered much of an assault in '41, they were only just recovering when the German army had occupied much of the west of the country. Plus, Stalin didn't really 'liberate' anyone. Unless you were being sarcastic, of course.

The German army would have had more resources in 1940-41 because of the capture of Norwegian iron reserves and his current extraction project of raw materials in the north of Spain, as well as more manpower since an eastern front hadn't even opened yet (not until June '41). If the Germans had managed to invade Britain, this may well have made Hitler wait a little while longer before attacking the USSR. It may have even come to pass that there could have been a different kind of Cold War, but this is branching too much into hypotheticals.

HornyPope
09-12-2006, 01:04 PM
Heh, one of the most common myths is the impotence of the Red Army before '41. The Kremlin historians wrote post-war history to show they were the victims of German agression, a nation caught in surprise war against their wishes, a nation that endured thanks to the bravery and sacrifice of it's people.

Truth is, the Soviet army was superior and more suitable for the war enviroment in every single way except for the quality of officers and their respective staff. Make no mistake, if Stalin had attacked Germany and carried on the offensive on his accord, the Soviet troops would be in Berlin way sooner than '45.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-18-2006, 09:49 AM
Steerpike, he has 420 in his name. We automatically assume everything he posts is worthless. You should start doing the same, it saves a lot of time. That's a WEAK argument to make! 420? PSH!:rolleyes:

RickyCrack
09-18-2006, 09:54 AM
That's a WEAK argument to make! 420? PSH!:rolleyes:

Everything about you is weak.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-18-2006, 09:57 AM
Remember, being smart has nothing to do with the religious and hereditary street cred you can conjure up. So which are you? Prove it, fucker. I go with the PUREST one I can find!

CANTHEIST??? I don't think even Selaisse himself would go so far as to coin a term as blatantly retarded as that. Tell me about all of the glorious light that Jah has unveiled to you, mon! Enlighten me, mon!
Simple,the word Cantheist means Cannabis Theology! try this www.christiansforcannabis.com

]lawlz your chief prophet was some actor in that shitty sequel to Karate Kid with that chick in it!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Conrad

OH MY GOD! YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY!:D www.chrisconrad.com THIS is the Chris Conrad I speak of not some actor!:rolleyes:

RickyCrack
09-18-2006, 09:58 AM
That makes about as much sense as Fred Phelps.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-18-2006, 10:02 AM
Everything about you is weak.

OH REALLY?! NAME IT!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-18-2006, 10:03 AM
That makes about as much sense as Fred Phelps.
Don't know who he is!

RickyCrack
09-18-2006, 10:16 AM
OH REALLY?! NAME IT!

1. edit button
2. caps lock
3. 420? How rediculously 7th grade.
4. Cantheism? How rediculously 9th grade.
5. There's NOTHING shitty about karate kid.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-19-2006, 07:49 AM
:D OMFG! If THAT'S all you got,please!:rolleyes: I figured you whip out somethin' SERIOUS! Your debatin' skills are so PRESCHOOL! Just like a LIBERAL Like Rosie O'DUMBASS! http://untruenews.com/unimages/rosie.odonnell.jpg

RickyCrack
09-19-2006, 08:48 AM
lrn2displaypixture.

I don't see you disputing displayed evidence against you.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-19-2006, 10:48 AM
WHERE?!:rolleyes:

Sin Studly
09-20-2006, 06:59 AM
That's a WEAK argument to make! 420? PSH!:rolleyes:

You're an idiot.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 07:38 AM
You're an IGNORAMUS! As I said,LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER!

Sin Studly
09-20-2006, 07:42 AM
Are you calling me mentally divergent because I'm a tree-hugging hippie leftist in the American sense, or because I'm an anti-capitalist scrooge in the European sense?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 08:24 AM
Are you calling me mentally divergent because I'm a tree-hugging hippie leftist in the American sense, or because I'm an anti-capitalist scrooge in the European sense?
As far as bein' a tree huggin' hippy is concerned,we see eye to eye on that! I'm a HEMP ACTIVIST myself and I ADMIRE your love for the environment! There's a BEAUTIFUL hippy named Q'Orianka (kore-ee-anka) Kilcher who shares your belief. http://www.qorianka-online.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=8&pos=22 http://www.qorianka-online.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=48&pos=86 The second link gives you an idea where you might know her from. The New World filmed in MY home state! www.thenewworldmovie.com She's none other than Jewel's third cousin! http://www.jeweljk.com/ As for the other question,if you're anti capitalist,do you support the re-distribution of wealth or eminent domain? I admit we have a checkered past,but we ARE the best nation on earth! If we could do this, http://www.ecofibre.com.au/otherprods.html and turn our currency into this, http://www.libertydollar.org/information/pdfs/color-brochure.pdf we could become MORE powerful! Lemme give you another example of Liberalism! Do you remember Bill Clinton givin' nuclear technology to Korea? Look at what it got us! Look at China and Iran,the latter thanks to Jimmy Carter! All DISASTERS! That's why I'm a TRADITIONAL WASHINGTON VIRGINIA CONSERVATIVE!

the_GoDdEsS
09-20-2006, 08:42 AM
I think I lol'd just now.

Also, do you always argue with links?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 08:55 AM
I think I lol'd just now.

Also, do you always argue with links?
Who ME? Usually,I let the links speak for themselves due to time constraints on a library computer. Sorry! I posted Q'Orianka Kilcher to let Sin Studly know he ain't the only environmentalist and Jewel to let him know who her cousin is! The other two links I posted to illustrate what I think would put us back on the right path! I wish I had time to make lengthy arguments,but I don't so I use links to speak for me.

Sin Studly
09-20-2006, 09:58 AM
I'm a fucking idiot with no cognitive skills whatsoever

Yes you are. I'm a fucking national socialist, you moron. I'm not 'liberal' in any sense of the word, and everybody here except you seems to know this already, or at least has enough brains not to call me a liberal for no apparant reason.

As far as bein' a tree huggin' hippy is concerned,we see eye to eye on that! I'm a HEMP ACTIVIST myself and I ADMIRE your love for the environment!

I'm not a tree-hugger, I'm not a hippy. The closest I get to 'hemp activism' is wanting to bring back the rope. The environment can wither and die, for all I care, and tree-hugging faggots can die along with it. Everything you stand for digusts me.

There's a BEAUTIFUL hippy named Q'Orianka (kore-ee-anka) Kilcher who shares your belief. http://www.qorianka-online.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=8&pos=22 http://www.qorianka-online.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=48&pos=86 The second link gives you an idea where you might know her from.

I didn't click the links, and I don't care. Why are you even bringing this up?

The New World filmed in MY home state! www.thenewworldmovie.com She's none other than Jewel's third cousin! http://www.jeweljk.com/

I don't care, I didn't click the links, I don't know who Jewel is, nor do I want to know. What in the name of slow suffering fuck makes you think I care?

As for the other question,if you're anti capitalist,do you support the re-distribution of wealth or eminent domain? I admit we have a checkered past,but we ARE the best nation on earth! If we could do this, http://www.ecofibre.com.au/otherprods.html and turn our currency into this, http://www.libertydollar.org/information/pdfs/color-brochure.pdf we could become MORE powerful!

I'm not an anti-capitalist, I favour a mixed market economy. Stop running with your wildly baseless assumptions like a fucking tard. And forgive me, I never realised 'capitalism' was a nation, let alone the best on earth. I'd have thought I'd have heard of it by now if it was. And again, I didn't click your links, and I'm not going to.

Lemme give you another example of Liberalism! Do you remember Bill Clinton givin' nuclear technology to Korea? Look at what it got us! Look at China and Iran,the latter thanks to Jimmy Carter! All DISASTERS! That's why I'm a TRADITIONAL WASHINGTON VIRGINIA CONSERVATIVE!

What the fuck is your point, you insane moron?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 10:53 AM
Yes you are. I'm a fucking national socialist, you moron. I'm not 'liberal' in any sense of the word, and everybody here except you seems to know this already, or at least has enough brains not to call me a liberal for no apparant reason.
Oh what a cheapshot! I didn't say that and you know that! You're a pathetic liar!

[QUOTE]I'm not a tree-hugger, I'm not a hippy. The closest I get to 'hemp activism' is wanting to bring back the rope. The environment can wither and die, for all I care, and tree-hugging faggots can die along with it. Everything you stand for digusts me. Your desparate attempt to counter everything I say with NOTHIN' to back it up speaks volumes loud and clear about you!

I didn't click the links, and I don't care. Why are you even bringing this up? It was a response to your question!

I don't care, I didn't click the links, I don't know who Jewel is, nor do I want to know. What in the name of slow suffering fuck makes you think I care?IGNORAMUS!

I'm not an anti-capitalist, I favour a mixed market economy. Stop running with your wildly baseless assumptions like a fucking tard. And forgive me, I never realised 'capitalism' was a nation, let alone the best on earth. I'd have thought I'd have heard of it by now if it was. And again, I didn't click your links, and I'm not going to.
I base my responses to your IGNORANT statements!

What the fuck is your point, you insane moron? Takes one to know one! No use makin' any points to someone as ignorant and dishonest as you!

Steerpike
09-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Takes one to know one!
That's right: he went there.

coke_a_holic
09-20-2006, 12:43 PM
Hey Mark, he's rubber, you're glue. Everything you say bounces off him and sticks to YOU.

What now, bitch? What now?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 08:06 AM
Hey Mark, he's rubber, you're glue. Everything you say bounces off him and sticks to YOU.

What now, bitch? What now?
He's more like A rubber that never shoulda been used he's so FULL of it! As for the rest of your B.S. statement, I'll bet you SNIFF glue!:rolleyes: You SURE show the symptoms from your PRESCHOOL post!

Sin Studly
09-21-2006, 08:19 AM
He's more like A rubber that never shoulda been used he's so FULL of it!

The correct insult would have been 'a rubber that should have been used', hence nullifying my existence, and even that would have been weak.

You're fucking weak.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 08:38 AM
The correct insult would have been 'a rubber that should have been used'.
Then it wouldn't be full,because it WOULD have been used and wasn't! Since it WOULD'VE been full AND BROKE! Then it never SHOULDA been! You OBVIOUSLY missed the whole thing! I could go on and say yo mama's such a SLUT she's got the word TROJAN written on her GUMLINE!:D Or yo mama's like a VACUUM CLEANER! She SUCKS,she BLOWS and likes to get LAID in the closet! Or call her a TURTLE! Everytime she ends up on her back she gets SCREWED! Or say Yo mama's got a wooden leg with a REAL foot! Or say yo mama's so FAT she got herself a pair of BVDs,when she pulled her pants up to her waist,it said BOULEVARD! Or say she fell in the Grand Canyon and got STUCK! Think you could top that?! MMMMMmaybe! But that would be off topic now would it?:rolleyes:

Sinister
09-21-2006, 08:43 AM
For the record, I posted something along the lines of "him and Linda would get along well" then retracted the post a few seconds later because I shouldn't even have posted it. Move on.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 08:45 AM
For the record, I posted something along the lines of "him and Linda would get along well" then retracted the post a few seconds later because I shouldn't even have posted it. Move on.
Yeah,I just caught that,but too late! Don't know who she is though.

Sin Studly
09-21-2006, 08:52 AM
Think you could top that?!

Your mama gave birth to you.

(Game. Set. Match.)

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Your mama gave birth to you.

(Game. Set. Match.)

O.K. When YOU were born,yo mama put you in a corner and fed you with a SLINGSHOT! Then the doctor SUED her for givin' him NIGHTMARES!

Sin Studly
09-21-2006, 10:34 AM
But at least my mama never gave birth to you.

Not Ozymandias
09-21-2006, 10:59 AM
http://i9.tinypic.com/34fzh9f.gif

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 11:00 AM
http://i9.tinypic.com/34fzh9f.gif

YOU'RE SICK!

Not Ozymandias
09-21-2006, 11:02 AM
I'm horny, from the thought of fucking Jesus' eye-sockets.

Not Ozymandias
09-21-2006, 11:03 AM
http://www.aggravatedmusic.com/images/jesus%20easter%20-%20fuck.jpg

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 09:02 AM
I'm horny, from the thought of fucking Jesus' eye-sockets.
Good luck in findin' his body you sick fucker!

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 09:08 AM
O.K. When YOU were born,yo mama put you in a corner and fed you with a SLINGSHOT! Then the doctor SUED her for givin' him NIGHTMARES!

so you wanne play the mama game eh?, well thats just fine.

Yo mama so poor when I saw her kicking a can down the street, I asked her what she was doing, she said "Moving."

Yo mama so poor she can't afford to pay attention!

Yo mama so poor when I ring the doorbell I hear the toilet flush!

Yo mama so poor when she goes to KFC, she has to lick other people's fingers!

Yo mama so stupid it took her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes

Yo mama so stupid when she saw the NC-17 (under 17 not admitted) sign, she went home and got 16 friends

Yo mama so stupid when your dad said it was chilly outside, she ran outside with a spoon

Yo mama so stupid she told everyone that she was "illegitiment" because she couldn't read

Yo mama so lazy she thinks a two-income family is where yo daddy has two jobs.

Yo mama so lazy she's got a remote control just to operate her remote!

What now biatch!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 10:27 AM
I've heard most of these! Pretty funny though! Yo mama's so POOR I rang her doorbell,she stuck her head out the window and said DING!** Yo mama's so DUMB she thought Taco bell was a Mexican PHONE COMPANY!**Yo mama's so OLD she owes MOSES money!**Yo mama's so SKINNY she can dodge RAINDROPS!

0r4ng3
09-22-2006, 10:28 AM
Ugh, don't fall to that level. Seriously.

Sinister
09-22-2006, 10:28 AM
MB420 - do we need to reiterate the fact yo mamma gave birth to you ?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 10:32 AM
MB420 - do we need to reiterate the fact yo mamma gave birth to you ?
:rolleyes: Gettin' old!:rolleyes:

Sinister
09-22-2006, 10:33 AM
You're 36, you're the one getting old.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 10:35 AM
Ugh, don't fall to that level. Seriously. Considerin' their mockery of the 9-11 victims,I could NEVER reach that low! They have to climb a STEPLADDER to scratch a glowworms belly on a subway track! Trust me,I ain't capable of stoopin' to their level!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 10:36 AM
You're 36, you're the one getting old.
Still got a long way to go! Nice try.:rolleyes:

0r4ng3
09-22-2006, 10:37 AM
Considerin' their mockery of the 9-11 victims,I could NEVER reach that low! They have to climb a STEPLADDER to scratch a glowworms belly on a subway track! Trust me,I ain't capable of stoopin' to their level!
I was referring to the "yo mama" jokes.

Sinister
09-22-2006, 10:37 AM
glowworms belly on a subway track! That one's getting old, too.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 08:13 AM
That one's getting old, too. So are all the negative comments,because I attack someone for mockin' the 9-11 victims! All you guys wanna do is focus on ME instead of the lowlifes who get a kick outta mockin' innocent victims! Pathetic!

Whiplash
09-23-2006, 08:16 AM
Nope, your pathatic you're a 36 year old dishwasher.

FLeTch
09-23-2006, 01:04 PM
the answer is simple if we look up to the 1950's how big was Israel.
today they have a country which is much more bigger than 50's.
how they gained this land???
gained by buying and spilling the Muslim blood.

this is a horrfying genocide.

Sin Studly
09-24-2006, 03:16 AM
Again, *pesticide

Mark_Bryan_420
09-25-2006, 07:59 AM
Nope, your pathatic you're a 36 year old dishwasher.

And how does THAT compare to mockin' innocent 9-11 victims?