PDA

View Full Version : Is this avatar ok?

noodlesfan
07-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Will I be banned if I use this avatar? I'll change it immediately if so.

0r4ng3
07-13-2006, 10:09 PM
That's quite a bit fucked up, but it's not really up to me.

noodlesfan
07-13-2006, 10:10 PM
Maybe I'll just post the pic here and leave my avatar blank for a while so I don't get in any trouble.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/NickRaciti/finger_copy1iconversion.gif

Mota Boy
07-13-2006, 10:35 PM
Do not use that as an avatar. If you had just put it up without asking any questions, I merely would put you on my "ignore" list anyway and advise others to do the same, but since you're going to ask, I'm telling you it wouldn't be a good idea.

noodlesfan
07-13-2006, 10:56 PM
OK, I just thought I'd check first.

JoY
07-13-2006, 11:33 PM
I was about to say something like what Claibe/Mota Boy said. I noticed the avatar earlier today/tomorrow (morning has come). almost wanted to mention it, but then noticed it was gone & hadn't seen this topic. pretty decent you asked first, even though you still took it without "permission".

I don't get it, though. why would you want an avatar like that? that's not stuff you want to be associated with.

noodlesfan
07-13-2006, 11:39 PM
I don't get it, though. why would you want an avatar like that? that's not stuff you want to be associated with.
You don't find that interesting? It's candy for the imagination.

and where did i "take it without permission" from?

Tizzalicious
07-14-2006, 01:21 AM
It's gross, eew. I'm glad you decided not to use it.

the_GoDdEsS
07-14-2006, 02:01 AM
I think that's just pure idiotic of you and attention-fishing.

Mota Boy
07-14-2006, 04:06 AM
On second though, I think I'll just "ignore" you regardless.

JoY
07-14-2006, 06:54 AM
You don't find that interesting? It's candy for the imagination.

and where did i "take it without permission" from?
candy for the imagination..? *raises eyebrow* does it even leave anything to imagination? I mean, it's rather explicit. do you think such an avatar with such a reason to choose it make you sound different, unique, special & oh so tough, because you like ewwy gory images? do you live to shock people to get a reaction out of them, because a negative reaction is the only reaction you'll ever get anyway?

& I saw it as your avatar. that's what I meant. but I'm glad you decided to replace it.

Little_Miss_1565
07-14-2006, 08:53 AM
I think that's just pure idiotic of you and attention-fishing.

Quoted for truth. Didn't your mother hug you enough?

sk8ter-hater
07-14-2006, 03:19 PM
I thought you were an idiot, but now you just fucking creep me out. Disgusting human being.

noodlesfan
07-14-2006, 03:24 PM
I don't need anymore opinions,the icon is changed, abort please.

ninthlayer
07-14-2006, 06:24 PM
abort please.
aka: what your parents should have done with you

H1T_That
07-15-2006, 06:00 PM
his current one is worse.

noodlesfan
07-15-2006, 06:05 PM
Yes, but now you know who to look for when you use the address that was in my signature not too long ago.

RickyCrack
07-15-2006, 06:23 PM
Cut your mullet.

Endymion
07-15-2006, 06:51 PM
Cut your mullet.
Do something about your long, filthy hair
It looks like a rat's nest
Do something about your mullet
Get out the hair clippers, jerk

Cut the mullet
Cut the mullet
Cut the mullet
Cut the mullet

Get the rat's nest off your head
Get that crazy-ass mother off your skull
Take your ass to the barber shop
Tell the barber that you're sick of looking like an asshole

Cut the mullet
Cut the mullet
Cut the mullet
Cut the mullet

The mullet is the reason why people hate you
They are sick of looking at your nappy weed-sack
Nobody wants to look at you with that mullet on your head
Why don't you cut that mullet, you numbskull

Cut the mullet
Cut the mullet
Cut the mullet
Cut the mullet

Insure One, it's the insurance superstore

platinumpt
07-15-2006, 07:31 PM
Will I be banned if I use this avatar? I'll change it immediately if so.
Since you kindly ask for our opinion, I'll kindly say I actually find it quite repugnant. It kinda suits you.

EDIT: Oh wait. I haven't noticed you were refering to the animated gif. That would be even more repugnant, stepping on the limits of insanity.

noodlesfan
07-15-2006, 08:34 PM
It kinda suits you.
It is me dumbass.

ninthlayer
07-15-2006, 08:38 PM
Fix your fucking face.

Pretty_Fly
07-30-2006, 10:51 PM
ok what??!!? thats the most idiotic thing ever! holy shit.. i almost crapped my pants when i saw that haha

barangatang
07-30-2006, 10:57 PM
It is me dumbass.
Wait, I don't get it. What exactly did you do to your finger?

SkunkIt
07-31-2006, 01:47 AM
A little off topic, but:

Damn you Nick, for some reason I got bored and decided to look at dead people, because I was curious to see what different dead people looked like, I don't exactly know why, but I'm pretty sure something I drank didn't make me do it, because I didn't drink enough liquid. (or it could be that?) So, I remembered gorgasm.com/old, clicked on a link and holy fuck, I now have a fear of dead gorillas. They looked like they wanted to eat me with their red eyes and yellow teeth. I have not been able to sleep for three days, in fear a dead gorilla will show up. No amount of alcohol, cute pictures and distractions can make up for what I saw. Now sure some people will say I shouldn't be looking at that in the first place at night, but I can't resist out of the ordinary websites.

Ocupation: Offspring
08-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Also Offtopic, I like your new avatar SkunkIt.
Back ontopic: I Think its a cool Avatar keep it if you can.

noodlesfan
08-01-2006, 11:52 PM
I have not been able to sleep for three days, in fear a dead gorilla will show up.
You won't have to worry about a dead gorilla showing up anywhere. They tend to lose most interest in moving after they die.

Ocupation: Offspring
08-02-2006, 12:56 AM
You won't have to worry about a dead gorilla showing up anywhere. They tend to lose most interest in moving after they die.
Off Topic, i like your sig, LOL

Mota Boy
08-02-2006, 03:22 AM
Alright, this topic has jumped the shark. You wanna talk about dead things, go do it on your own time.