PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday

nieh
07-15-2006, 01:16 PM
I saw a tow truck towing a tow truck that was towing a pickup truck.
I saw Reel Big Fish cover Enter Sandman by Metallica.
I got skanked in the back.
Some idiot security guards intentionally locked me and my friend in their parking lot when we tried cutting through it to get to our car in the next lot. They were in the building the lot was for and closed the gate behind us from the inside. Then they ran up to the only door into the building and locked it on us while we could see them laughing hysterically at us through the window. We were just about to hop the barbed wire fence to get out when they finally opened one of the gates back up for us. Dicks.

the_GoDdEsS
07-15-2006, 01:40 PM
I guess poor creatures just felt like executing some poweurz and must have found it entertaining. Kind of lame. The problem is, can you insult them when they're security guards?

Endymion
07-15-2006, 02:02 PM
me and my friend
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/grammar.jpg

the_GoDdEsS
07-15-2006, 02:05 PM
You're a Nazi, Endy. I got told off for using that back at university in conversation class. And I'm still going to use it whenever I want! HA!

ninthlayer
07-15-2006, 04:21 PM
Some idiot security guards intentionally locked me and my friend in their parking lot when we tried cutting through it to get to our car in the next lot. They were in the building the lot was for and closed the gate behind us from the inside. Then they ran up to the only door into the building and locked it on us while we could see them laughing hysterically at us through the window. We were just about to hop the barbed wire fence to get out when they finally opened one of the gates back up for us. Dicks.
Security guards are big time faggots. Trust me, I know.

Endymion
07-15-2006, 04:34 PM
sean honey, is your avatar from the movie i think it's from?

ninthlayer
07-15-2006, 08:07 PM
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

coke_a_holic
07-15-2006, 09:00 PM
I skanked in the middle/front at my show. The Enter Sandman cover was good, but I still prefer the Take on Me cover.

ninthlayer
07-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Skanking: the only thing gayer than hardcore dancing.

Endymion
07-15-2006, 09:08 PM
shit, and that hardcore dancing is hella gay. windmills are for phagz

coke_a_holic
07-15-2006, 09:10 PM
Skanking: the only thing gayer than hardcore dancing.
im not ghey im experimental!!1 :mad: :mad: :mad:

Skanking may be gay, but it's still fun anyway.

Llamas
07-15-2006, 10:56 PM
modern ska is already pretty gay. ska kids should just quit while they're ahead... well, not ahead... whatever, skanking sucks! And I'd like to throw things at kids who do it. :)