PDA

View Full Version : Sly Cooper

killer_queen
07-15-2006, 03:38 PM
I've never been into games that much until I played Sly Cooper 2 yesterday. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing but I can't leave the playstation for all day.
Seriously, it's so much better than all the other games. It's simple, easy to play. The characters are cute and cuddly. And visiting a different city in every part of the game is brilliant. I guess I'm becoming an addict. However I'm not complaining about it.

Aaaanyway, has anyone played it before?

platinumpt
07-16-2006, 05:46 PM
No, to be honest I haven't heard about it before, but it's good to hear you're having a blast with it :)

coke_a_holic
07-16-2006, 06:17 PM
YES! DEAR GOD YES!

I have all 3 and love them all to death.

HeadAroundU
07-16-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm just replying to make at least 2 pages of this thread. Have a blast!

Chev_Am
07-16-2006, 06:20 PM
I havn't played the second one, just the first one. The First one was okay but not enough to get addicted to it.

killer_queen
07-17-2006, 04:29 AM
YES! DEAR GOD YES!

I have all 3 and love them all to death.
I LOVE YOU!

I don't have the first game and couldn't find it in stores. :(

HAU, thanks I hate having threads with zero post.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
07-17-2006, 12:11 PM
I havn't played the second one, just the first one. The First one was okay but not enough to get addicted to it.

Same thing here. I loved the first one when I first played it. For a year-or-less it was one of my favorite games. Then I accidently deleted all my memory, and didn't feel like starting over or getting back into Sly Cooper.

coke_a_holic
07-18-2006, 12:12 AM
If you can, get the 3rd one; it's as much fun as (if not more than) the 2nd one. There's a level where you get to sail a pirate ship and fucking pirate other ships for gold. It's amazing! There's also a whole Ocean's 11 style thing (just like in the 2nd one) but with more people.

killer_queen
07-18-2006, 01:15 PM
I hate it when other peop..umm animals join the gang. That weird Guru and Bentley's ugly e-lover are really bothering.

By the way, there's an annoying level on the 2nd one where Sly tries to get on the train. You know, there are purple baloons in the sky. I don't understand what I should do.

coke_a_holic
07-18-2006, 01:19 PM
That's a fun one! You have to land on the balloons until you've got enough power, using the parachute (I think it's R1) to guide your falls. But yeah, the people that join are annoying, but playing as them is generally fun. The guru and the bunny are the least fun ones, so it only gets better from there.

killer_queen
07-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Thanks. Bentley was telling me to get more spice gas and I was looking around to find it. I feel very stupid these days.
And is it me or the game is getting harder on every level? I mean, I love hacking trains and that kind of stuff but I realized that it's impossible to hack those windmills while my brother was playing.