PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and Help.

07-16-2006, 02:09 PM
I just joined (obviously), and whilst scrolling through the threads, I've noticed a few people who everyone seems to hate. So, care to help me out by telling me in advance about who's retarded and should be ignored so I can make this more pleasant.

Thanks.

0r4ng3
07-16-2006, 02:10 PM
You don't really need help to point out who's generally hated. You'll find them on your own, trust me.

07-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Anyone on here that I should avoid fucking with? I've been on other forums and it sucks when I say the wrong thing to the wrong person and then everyone jumps on the flaming bandwagon.

Or anything else I should know in advance to posting any more here.

killer_queen
07-16-2006, 02:13 PM
I don't know why but I feel like you are shamelessly lying right now.

DeAtHsTaR
07-16-2006, 02:14 PM
I just joined (obviously), and whilst scrolling through the threads, I've noticed a few people who everyone seems to hate. So, care to help me out by telling me in advance about who's retarded and should be ignored so I can make this more pleasant.

Thanks.
YAY FOR NOT FORMING YOUR OWN OPINIONS!

Tizzalicious
07-16-2006, 02:15 PM
0r4ng3 is pretty unliked. Here's a short (comprehensive list.)

People Who Suck
Offspringer24
Pathfinder
Hornypope
Noodles_is_Gay
Thucydides
Coke_a_holic
Endymion
Wheelchairman
H1t_that
Izie
Smash
Rag_Doll
DeAtHsTaR
Nina
Therapy_Revisited
ThE_GoDdEsS
Sin Studly
Ninthlayer
Offspring_Monkey
Johnny_Nemesis

Thank me later.

Izie
07-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Per ıs le suck.

Tizzalicious
07-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Per ıs le suck.
shutup brick.

ignition991
07-16-2006, 02:19 PM
In my months of being here what i've learned is as long as your not going to be retarded or "type leik dis??/??//?" you should be fine.

Tizzalicious
07-16-2006, 02:21 PM
Well, most of the people that you should avoid are people who "type leik dis??/??" Because usually their little kids, or just retarded/Trolls/ Spammers. You should do fine here you seem to be able to spell and create a conversation. But I probably have more to learn too as I have only been here for a few months. What i've learned is as long as your not going to be retarded you should be fine.
Irony.

P.S. In general, avoid people with "ignition" or "igniton" in their names. The guy above isn't too bad though.

- -Lauren- -
07-16-2006, 02:22 PM
Well, most of the people that you should avoid are people who "type leik dis??/??" Because usually their little kids, or just retarded/Trolls/ Spammers. You should do fine here you seem to be able to spell and create a conversation. But I probably have more to learn too as I have only been here for a few months. What i've learned is as long as your not going to be retarded you should be fine.

I found this quite funny...

Irony.

Exactly.

Izie
07-16-2006, 02:22 PM
shutup brick.

That has got to be the best ınsult from you yet.

But youre stıll le suck.

H1T_That
07-16-2006, 02:23 PM
I'm badass, dont fuck with me.

ignition991
07-16-2006, 02:36 PM
So I made a few spelling errors, what I ment was people that type bad on purpose.

And yes, My user name sucks.

- -Lauren- -
07-16-2006, 02:39 PM
So I made a few spelling errors, what I ment was people that type bad on purpose.

They don't type bad on purpose. They use "zomg internet lingo!!!!11" and it makes them sound retarded. And when you're saying that they sound stupid for typing badly, and then you type badly, it's hilarious.

Rocky-girl
07-16-2006, 02:41 PM
Be wiser, just look like everybody posts and you'll see who is good and bad)

ignition991
07-16-2006, 02:56 PM
They don't type bad on purpose. They use "zomg internet lingo!!!!11" and it makes them sound retarded. And when you're saying that they sound stupid for typing badly, and then you type badly, it's hilarious.

I wasn't trying to say that they sound stupid for typing badly. I'm trying to say that anyone who uses "Internet Lingo" is usually an idiot, and not fun to talk to. And I didn't type badly I made a couple spelling errors that anyone could've made. I don't use internet lingo I just make mistakes in my spelling sometimes.

Llamas
07-16-2006, 03:00 PM
I wasn't trying to say that they sound stupid for typing badly. I'm trying to say that anyone who uses "Internet Lingo" is usually an idiot, and not fun to talk to. And I didn't type badly I made a couple spelling errors that anyone could've made. I don't use internet lingo I just make mistakes in my spelling sometimes.

those weren't spelling errors, actually. Those were grammitical errors. "Their" instead of "they're" and "your" instead of "you're" are not spelling mistakes. You just straight up don't appear to know the difference between such words...

JohnnyNemesis
07-16-2006, 03:03 PM
One person to be careful with is The_Hombre. He is the most revered, well-liked, and intelligent person around here. Most BBS members admire his ability to forgive; for example, he's moved on from petty problems of the past with members like Sin Studly.

He doesn't post much because he leads a wild, interesting life, but if you see him around, be careful not to cross his path.

Vera
Tizzalicious, I'm insulted. You don't consider me a retard?!?!? FUCK YOU ASSHOLE :( :( ur boyfriend must be blind or as ugly as u :mad:

- -Lauren- -

Well, technically, internet lingo IS full of spelling errors. You made spelling and/or grammatical errors, therefore proving you are not a fantastic writer. So, if you say that people using internet lingo are idiots, and internet lingo is technically a spelling error, and in turn you are misspelling words, doesn't that lead to you being an idiot?

H1T_That
07-16-2006, 03:06 PM
Well, technically, internet lingo IS full of spelling errors. You made spelling and/or grammatical errors, therefore proving you are not a fantastic writer. So, if you say that people using internet lingo are idiots, and internet lingo is technically a spelling error, and in turn you are misspelling words, doesn't that lead to you being an idiot?

who cares?

- -Lauren- -
07-16-2006, 03:08 PM
It's just the fact that he's calling people idiots and the evidence turns around and leads to proving that he, indeed, is an idiot too.

Chev_Am
07-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Sure I made a mistake but I am nowhere near the idiots that spam/troll the boards. Plus, you are calling me an idiot for something little. Lets just get over it, It's really not worth an argument.

Jakebert
07-16-2006, 04:38 PM
YAY FOR NOT FORMING YOUR OWN OPINIONS!

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll figure out that you're a waste of semen on his own.

I had a feeling that was spelled wrong.

ninthlayer
07-16-2006, 04:49 PM
ZOMG JAKE! Hooray!