PDA

View Full Version : pub

anais-of-french
07-17-2006, 09:10 AM
salut à tous !! moi c'est Anaïs ===>> http://dahui.skyblog.com/pics/484476107.jpg
ici on fait notre pub :D
donc à tous ceux qui ont un blog où un site à faire visiter autant le poster ici... :)
c'est peu être pas terrible mais je suis nouvelle depuis...je c'est plus :p...alors je voulais quand meme faire un premiere désolé pour ceux qui comprennent rien donc si vous avez la french attitude c'est génial ^^'

VoiLA MA PuB à MoI ====>>>> http://dahui.skyblog.com

Nina
07-17-2006, 09:11 AM
On an internatinal board it would make more sense to speak English.
And dont ever whore your site again. EVER.

anais-of-french
07-17-2006, 09:19 AM
ok ok ok...a little more respect and moin of hatred :)

Nina
07-17-2006, 09:21 AM
You gotta earn your respect :]
It's just extremely arrogant to come in an international board and speak French. You shouldnt have lived up to the stereotypes, I guess.
Or I just really dislike most French people.

anais-of-french
07-17-2006, 09:27 AM
wahou!! :eek: "peace and love" you know? you should test... tchuss @ + :D

Nina
07-17-2006, 09:31 AM
???? wots dat?

P.S check out my site http://dahui.skyblog.com

Tizzalicious
07-17-2006, 09:32 AM
You gotta earn your respect :]
It's just extremely arrogant to come in an international board and speak French. You shouldnt have lived up to the stereotypes, I guess.
Or I just really dislike most French people.
You don't earn respect. Respect is natural and necessary in a society where there are other people present.

There aren't that many francophones on this board, Anaïs. And I lol'ed at moin of hatred.

-WCM

Nina
07-17-2006, 09:34 AM
Now that you see it that way..
it is pretty disrespectful to speak in a language that the majority of this board dont understand. It shows that you dont give that much of a fuck. ZOMG THATS SO BAD FOR SOCIETY.
What you probably mean is the type of respect you have for other people that prevents you to kick them in the face or set them on fire. I dunno what that discussion has to do in this topic tho.

anais-of-french
07-17-2006, 09:35 AM
...Pffff...Why?!...personne va mourir =_="

Tizzalicious
07-17-2006, 09:37 AM
And I don't understand why the writing in French is so upsetting to you though, there is the Fora a Portugese or whatever, that's been constant for probably years. This is simply a french person whoring their blog.

It's not disrepectful to speak French on the offspring boards, it's simply not very practical. Not surprising though, the French are not known for their English skills, which is also fair, the two languages are not in the same basic language groups.

- WCM

Nina
07-17-2006, 09:40 AM
It isnt upsetting me. I suggested to her to speak English, and she answered in a retarded way. It reminds me on Jalle who kept saying "ok ok u are king, hahaha u u kool" when I suggested her to speak English, too.
What's wrong with weird foreign people speaking strangely?

anais-of-french
07-17-2006, 09:41 AM
je suis nul en anglais désolé T_T...Tizzalicious thank you very much :)

Tizzalicious
07-17-2006, 09:53 AM
je suis nul en anglais désolé T_T...Tizzalicious thank you very much :)
Practiquez, practiquez, practiquez. C'est important. Moins francais, plus English. :p It'll make people like you.

Nina, people aren't getting the English education that they used to!

anais-of-french
07-17-2006, 10:02 AM
ok..^^'...I am 15 and I have never to practise English at the school now I regret :(
ps : good french :D

Tizzalicious
07-17-2006, 10:04 AM
ok..^^'...I am 15 and I have never to practise English at the school now I regret :(
ps : good french :D
I got average in French class :(

English is easy. Many words are close to French words. You do not have English in school anymore?

anais-of-french
07-17-2006, 10:13 AM
yes, but I come from banlieu and I am in a difficult school with a class of pupil very bad thus it is not facil to keep the level but fortunately for me I change school!! the life is very hard ^^'

Nina
07-17-2006, 10:15 AM
You're a lot cuter when you actually try.
Keep it up, I think you'll be fine in a couple months, or even weeks! Your English is not *that* bad.

Tizzalicious
07-17-2006, 10:17 AM
yes, but I come from banlieu and I am in a difficult school with a class of pupil very bad thus it is not facil to keep the level but fortunately for me I change school!! the life is very hard ^^'
Banlieu = suburb. But not very nice.

Are you maghrebin?

anais-of-french
07-17-2006, 10:20 AM
not me I am French, the pupils of my class and same of my city * Marseilles * are in maghrebin majority

Sin Studly
07-17-2006, 11:23 AM
edit ; actually, this is like a froggy tanichka.

Hi, French girl, tell us a little about yourself.

Tizzalicious
07-17-2006, 11:36 AM

Hi, French girl, tell us a little about yourself.
This was what I first thought too.

- WCM

noodlesfan
07-17-2006, 12:03 PM
How do you tell a french person has been in your yard?

Your trashcans are knocked over and your dog's pregnant.

the_GoDdEsS
07-17-2006, 12:16 PM
Linguistically like Tanichka? I think there's a huge gap between their posting style though.

RickyCrack
07-17-2006, 12:24 PM

How do you tell Noodlesfan has been in your yard? When he's fucking some dude in the ass, fag.

Rocky-girl
07-17-2006, 01:49 PM
I have nothing against this girl. If she wants to write in her native language, why must we stop her? I understand Nina, but if she is such person, we won't be able to change her. Then I know French a little from fiction books. And as you can understand I'm not able to read her posts in French. And I don't want even try. This doesn't make me sad, because if this girl post in French she doesn't want to see me like her friend.
A huge thank you Simona)

the_GoDdEsS
07-17-2006, 01:54 PM
You are very welcome, Tanichka.

Sunny
07-17-2006, 01:55 PM
hi anais, welcome.

i actually agree with nina; on an english speaking board we should try to speak English as a common courtesy - so that people can understand you. unless, of course, it's a language-specific thread.

god, i hope not.

JohnnyNemesis
07-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Subtle burn! That was like...a mild sunburn.

<3.

Rocky-girl
07-17-2006, 02:48 PM
You are very welcome, Tanichka.
yes, Simonka, you're right, I forgot.

Welcome! It's nice to see you here. Exuse me, that I haven't made this in my first post, I'll change, I promise.

Llamas
07-17-2006, 07:04 PM
I think it's ignorant to start posting in french on a board where the members clearly are speaking english... but I don't think it's disrespectful. I'd be inclined to merely ignore posts by her, I guess.

XYlophonetreeZ
07-17-2006, 07:12 PM

Stop trying to be funny. Really. You will always fail at life.

Wolfmother
07-17-2006, 07:49 PM
???? wots dat?

P.S check out my site http://dahui.skyblog.com

Try my site... www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

P.S - I've been over-using this a bit... I'll give it a couple of weeks to die...

EDIT: WTF? WOLFMOTHER? I THOUGHT I WAS ON MY ACCOUNT... (SEE I KNOW HIM... BRB LEMME CHANGE TO HARNUM)

noodlesfan
07-18-2006, 04:35 AM
How do you tell Noodlesfan has been in your yard? When he's fucking some corpse in the ass, fag.
edited.
_____

Mota Boy
07-18-2006, 07:03 AM
Every time I see your username, I initially read "anus-of-french".

Also, I think the French should be forced to speak English more often.

0r4ng3
07-18-2006, 07:05 AM
Every time I see your username, I initially read "anus-of-french".Dammit, now I'm gonna see that, too.

T-6005
07-18-2006, 08:34 AM
Well, Nina came down hard there. Am I the only one that found it a little harsh?

Sin Studly
07-18-2006, 08:42 AM
I found her response quite tame compared to normal Franco-Prussian relations.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/french.jpg

Nina
07-18-2006, 09:59 AM
Well, Nina came down hard there. Am I the only one that found it a little harsh?

I dont see it.
So many people are assholes on here, and nobody says a word. I say "you hafta speak English" and "you gotta earn your respect" AND "you're cute when you try" and I'm harsh. :/

Sunny
07-18-2006, 10:26 AM
i don't either. wtf, bbq, etc.

Vera
07-18-2006, 10:47 AM
I found her response quite tame compared to normal Franco-Prussian relations.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/french.jpg
That should not have made me laugh as hard as it did.

killer_queen
07-18-2006, 11:43 AM
Nina can be a little harsh sometimes -and I'm definitely not complaining about it- but on this thread... there wasn't a single offensive post by her, I think.

Sunny
07-18-2006, 11:52 AM
glad someone agrees.

i mean, fuck, check out sim's reply to the mental age thread... do you see anyone screaming "OH NOES HARSH"?

cause i don't.

not that i find the other thread good or clever, but if we're gonna be all cute and PC, let's apply it to everyone equally.

XYlophonetreeZ
07-18-2006, 11:52 AM
Nina's so nice and sweet that she's held to unfairly different standards than most. However, I can remember a few times (mostly involving Maria) when she just lashed out at people, and she's almost always right on and ends up pwning the shit out of people.

Frankly, I find her hidden aggressive streak quite sexy. Anger has more meaning when reserved for the times when it is most sincerely needed. Even though I don't think the language thing is that big of a deal, who cares, she's still right.

Sunny
07-18-2006, 11:58 AM
i really like how your user title and user name are almost the same length. mmm.

smooth.

the_GoDdEsS
07-18-2006, 12:02 PM
i mean, fuck, check out sim's reply to the mental age thread... do you see anyone screaming "OH NOES HARSH"?

Lolz. Maybe because they are used to it. But Nina's usually the nice one. I didn't really think she snapped at anybody here. Just expressed her opinion and disagreement.

Rocky-girl
07-18-2006, 12:17 PM
^my thoughts about it are the same. Nina is right.

Nina
07-18-2006, 03:04 PM
wwwweeeeee!

And...

Frankly, I find her hidden aggressive streak quite sexy.

Hi baby.

Llamas
07-18-2006, 06:08 PM
nina's a german... she's supposed to be a bitch :P anyway, I don't see how her responses in this thread were at all mean. There are people who are far meaner on this board, and who cares??

Sin Studly
07-18-2006, 09:46 PM
I still think Nina is too soft.

Mota Boy
07-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Except her boobs. They're just soft enough.

JoY
07-19-2006, 02:14 AM
nina's a german... she's supposed to be a bitch :P
what??! hahahahaha!

either way, Nina is sexy. I agree with Dr. Treez. except Nina was never that harsh towards Maria, either.

anais-of-french
07-19-2006, 01:49 PM
well well, discussed them advance finalement..it's cool :p