PDA

View Full Version : ljflamecup

Nina
07-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Ever heard of it?
I just saw the link (http://www.ljflamecup.com/).

People write "flames" about other lj-users, submit them anonymously and then they get posted at ljflamecup.

I think everyone will know what I think of this.

I want your honest opinion about this because I am trying to have SOME sort of hope left for humanity.

Tizzalicious
07-19-2006, 04:38 PM
It's not my form of entertainment. But if others are entertained, then let them. It's not goregasm.

- WCM

HornyPope
07-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Awesome. I'm so joining.

Tizzalicious
07-19-2006, 11:22 PM
Pretty lame. I like snapcup better, all nice and sweet :P

Betty
07-19-2006, 11:49 PM
It sounds so retarded, I would write it off as part of my things-I-do-not-care-about-in-the-least list. Kind of like the latest celebrity scandal or what fight Ashley and Kim happen to be in (if that were still an issue). There are too many good things in life to waste time paying attention to this stuff. Seriously, life is so much less stressful if you don't give a shit about things that really aren't worth it.

Vera
07-19-2006, 11:59 PM
Anonymous livejournal hate memes and such crop up every now and then. To me it's a wonder how some people can have such an incredible grudge and such hatred for someone on Livejournal, where you're free to select whose journals you read. Sure you might run into some people you don't like in communities, your friends' journals but whatever, just move the fuck on.

People can be vicious when they enjoy the liberty of being completely anonymous. Well-known fact. Ahh internet.

sKratch
07-20-2006, 01:03 AM
People can be vicious when they enjoy the liberty of being completely anonymous. Well-known fact. Ahh internet.
That is a lie!

Edit by a hacker:
lolz you're a dirty dyke!

Nina
07-20-2006, 04:25 AM
To me it's a wonder how some people can have such an incredible grudge and such hatred for someone on Livejournal, where you're free to select whose journals you read.

I think the same.

It's a little difficult to "not give a fuck" when you've posted in communities, *with pictures*. If you havent clicked on the link yet: They just take two or three pictures of a person, partly even pretty private stuff that I'm sure they found by stalking, and then they comment on everything. Without even knowing the person. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesnt want to get insulted, being called "fat", "ugly", or a lot more hurtful (personal) things.

It's a shame that whenever something gets huge (a huge party, a huge mass of people at a show/similar, or a popular site on the net) you have to be scared of people. I know I am. It's a good function I have inside of me, it makes me less aimable because I watch out.

Sunny
07-20-2006, 07:58 AM
ekh. wtf is wrong with people.

i don't post in lj pic communities anymore cuz you get lots of creepy people commenting and being weird and stuff. >_<

Nina
07-20-2006, 09:18 AM
Yeah I'm the same. I left picturewhores a year ago and now I'm only on hot_fashion to look at the posts, I'm never ever posting anything there again.

Vera
07-20-2006, 01:14 PM
Ohh I thought it was another "Hey who do you really hate? IP logging off, comment anonymously!" meme... Didn't even click on the link. It's loading now. Meh, I'm not sure if I even wanna see this.

One of the reasons I only post pictures flocked. :D

Nicole
07-20-2006, 07:04 PM
I had a look through a bit of that site. What a train-wreck.

It's a journal site, of course there are going to be people that you wouldn't think much of. But throwing around insults (some of which are just awful) doesn't make you a better person. Another group of people that need to spend less time on the internet to get some perspective.